Untouched Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Another post from Rogue, with a special guest!
3.1k words
4.6
9.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

!!The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons (or sites) is purely coincidental. The characters used are property of Marvel Comics. This version of X-Men takes place in the Evolution universe. All characters are at least 18 at the earliest points of these events. This work was not created for profit and does not receive any. Please do not repost this on any other site without giving credit to the author. Thank you!!

This chapter contains voyeurism and masturbation.

*****

You bring up the video that sits embedded at the top of today's blog post. This wasn't the first site you've visited during your "private session" with yourself, and this video may not be the last if the site's content continues to excite beyond expectations. Already eager to please (yourself) you skip past the intro and the musical interlude that always starts one of Rogue's solo videos. They are always very hot and enticing, and seeing her start in a pair of short shorts and belly-showing t-shirt, her breasts so large the shirt hangs far out from her flat stomach, convinces you this would be no different. However, you are already so close and you just need that final scratch to please that itch, so the intro will have to wait.

Pulling the slider to the right, you see flashes of images of Rogue dancing, undressing, and then splaying herself onto her bed. You let go of the mouse clicker when it becomes too much to keep your hand off yourself, and the scene resumes with Rogue on her stomach, ass hoisted slightly in the air so her hand can reach underneath and let her fingers explore her red pussy.

Her lips, dark green today, are parted in a breathy moan and a silver ball stud can be seen on her tongue. Yesterday it was a purple jewel, to match her lipstick, but you know Rogue likes to mix things up between videos. Green-shaded eyelids open briefly and partially and her emerald eyes peer at the camera before it pans back down, taking the close up from her face just as she licks her lips and begins to explore her body.

As always, Rogue remains the most stunning natural beauty you've ever seen. Moonlight skin that looks creamy to the touch. There are no freckles on her skin that may have formed from sitting out in the sun, and you have to once again wonder if she ever bares all except under the confines of the site. The side of her breast as it presses into the mattress spills outward from its size and the pressure she puts on it while grinding her body into the bed. Her back lifts off the maroon sheets in a quick jolt (something she did must have excited her below), and still her tit rests on the bed, reminding you of its size yet again.

The camera traces the curves of her body down into the small of her back and then up the smooth mountain of her juicy ass. Her cheeks are parted slightly as her hand, not occupied with her vagina, rests between them so her green fingernails can play with her asshole. At this point you're not even sure if you can keep yourself from finishing before she does, and you have no reason to offer such a courtesy, but you can't help but see this through to the end.

Middle and ring fingers are curved into her snatch, pumping in and out with a speed that reveals how desperate she is for release, and you feel her pain. Hips pound up and down as if she was riding some invisible lover, and her moans are mixed with expletives and soft screams. Finally the moment arrives, and her vocalized arousal is muffled, by the pillow no doubt, and the focus rightfully remains on her crotch. Rogue is not a squirter, but some moisture does form on her lips and travels with her fingers as they retreat.

Her full body is shown again as she rides another wave, showing the convulsions and then stiffness the intense pleasure brings to her body. Her tireless digits disappear again between her lips, though this time it is her mouth who is treated with their presence. Her face has gone from mad with pleasure to wild with desire, glowing in the aftermath of play. Heavy lidded eyes play with the camera, promising and begging for more pleasure all at once, and in a fleeting moment you curse ever having watched the video as she can never be yours save through a computer screen. Her fingers pull out slowly, now covered only in the moisture of her saliva and she offers the camera a deceptively sweet kiss as it fades to black.

You can't even immediately recall if you came yourself or not, although you're sure you can tell if you thought about it for more than a second. You just know you were lost in the scene and finished or not, you still want more.

See? I told you I would make another solo vid after watching the video in my last blog post! Mmm, nothing beats the classics, amirite? ;D So glad you could make it back here, and I hope that video got you in the mood to hear more about my exciting adventures into the world of porn! *trumpets and fanfare ensue!*

Now, where were we? ...Oh that's right! I had just told you the secret origin of my very first video! Spyke was a naughty, naughty boy and filmed me without my knowing, and boy would I let him have it for that one, but that wouldn't be for some time. Once he got a hold of this golden ticket to internet fame, he just had to post it online and share the wealth!! And aren't we all glad he did?

It didn't take long for the video to pick up steam on Youtube, to which I was blissfully unaware. The longer, steamier, version took a bit longer to gain momentum but eventually it would overtake even the just-dance video! :O Spyke loves him some internet likes, and when he saw these two videos were getting him more recognition than all of his skate videos combined (times, like 10000!!) he knew he had to get more. Plus, y'know, it was hot. Camera or no, he was going to see more of yours truly. ;) <3

Spyke knew he had gotten lucky before, veeeery lucky, with not being caught while filming, so he would have to be super careful to keep his operation unknown, most of all to me. So, in true voyeuristic fashion, he would employ the use of a miniature spy camera! I'm told this set him back quiiiite a few bucks, but he would make it back eventually (if only he had the help of his future partner, he might have been able to split the cost with her!). And where better to put a camera? Why, the shower of course!

[Click here, lover! <3]

You are treated to another video you've seen before, but are happy to watch again. The camera sits near the shower nozzle, looking down on the action, but at a low enough angle so as to not have all the best parts obscured. A pale hand reaches in past the white curtain and turns on the water. For awhile, nothing happens, just the steam begin to rise and the camera's anti-fogging lens paying for itself. Soon enough, in walks the star: Rogue.

Wrapped in a white fluffy towel, her generous jugs are eager to break free, pressing against the barely secured knot she has to hold with one hand to keep up. Thankfully, she's here to bathe, so it is tossed aside rather quickly.

Unlike today, her nipples remain unpierced, a fact you take note of when her tits bounce into frame, her brown areolas encircling the budding nips like targets. Her hand tests the water first, to make sure it wasn't too hot no doubt, and with a quick adjustment to the knob, she is satisfied and walks into the stream.

Brown and white tresses are massages back as the water cascades onto her face. Eyes closed as she faces the stream, her lips part in a soft sigh in reverence of the enjoyable heat meeting her skin. Although she wears no makeup, she looks just as beautiful as when she applies her gothic style to herself. This being a video she is unaware she is the star of, she doesn't make a point to prolong the event, teasing the camera and playing with herself. Instead she gets right to business, grabbing the bar of soap and starting to lather it up before applying it to her naked body.

If there were analytics of specific sections of the video watched, no doubt the next two minutes would be the top viewed. Her heavy tits are massaged and lathered. She is keen to get under them, as while they are perky, they do hang to some degree. Lifting her breasts and soaping them up, the water quickly washes away the suds and her tits are released from her grip with a slight bounce.

The rest of her body receives a similar treatment. Delicate hands trace her body and apply the suds firmly, her goal to clean rather than tantalize, and there are no positions taken that look pornographic. Her ass is displayed purely so she can wash off the soap, and her neatly trimmed vagina is shown off when she raises a leg to be washed.

As soon as it starts, it's over, and after washing her hair Rogue exits the shower. In all, an uneventful, though still hot, video. Closing the player, you return to the blog post to resume reading, already feeling excited again and hoping there will be more.

*Yawn* I know I know, nothing internet breaking, right? Hey, it's not like I was being given any direction! :( Anyhoo, the real history making event would happen juuuust after I left the shower. See, I like to get my showers in early, because my roommate loooves to take a long ass time in there so I have to be sure to get mine before all the hot water goes. But as you'll see in this next clip, this girl could heat up our water supply herself, no problem! <3 <3 <3

[Clicky clicky!]

Another video opens in a new tab, and sure enough this video features a starlet that is not Rogue. Titled "Kitty Likes to Play," this is the first video in which this model is featured. You had no idea this was taken immediately after Rogue stepped out of the shower, as was just revealed in the post, and the idea of Rogue and Kitty passing each other, naked, in the bathroom is enough to keep you excited between videos.

Like before, the water is turned on and tested, and like before the steam only serves to set the mood and doesn't obscure the image at all. Another brunette has entered the stage, although other than hair color and skin tone (though only slightly darker than Rogue's, but still relatively pale to most), this girl is far different from the busty brunette you know and love.

For one, her hair is much longer, reaching down past her shoulders as compared to Rogue's shorter style. She's also more petite, with understated breasts and pink nipples. She's still very fit, and while she looks like a fragile dove, her ass doesn't disappoint. Even from a profile shot when she was testing the water's temp you could see the curve of her butt distinctly. Still not as pronounced as Rogue's, or other models on the site, it looks divine and perfect for the teen's frame.

Much like Rogue, this girl, whom the title has named Kitty, is focused on washing herself clean. Her vagina is completely shaven, and even through the slightly lower quality of the video you can see some red down there, contrasting against her light skin. Thankfully, the video doesn't end once she gets clean, and in fact once she reaches into her personal shower caddy, you see she intends to get dirty, too.

As if to give scale to her petite size, her thin fingers are now wrapped around a thick purple dildo. She is obviously admiring the beast, biting her thin lip and going wide eyed at what was to come. To tease herself, she drags the toy from its tip to her lips, all the way down to her other lips, visibly shuddering at the slight touch to her privates.

What was once an innocent looking girl now turns mischievous looking when she turns toward the wall opposite the shower door and presses the bottom of the dildo against the wall, using its suction bottom to secure it. She has aimed it so it as the perfect level she needs, and given how little time she needed to line up the height, you can tell she has done this before. In addition to that, her eagerness to please her toy and herself shows she is no stranger to play.

Playing a role, she softly kisses the wall, her lips moving as if she is saying something but you can't make out what it over the sound of the shower. Her stomach presses against the toy, causing it to bend down. Still kissing her phantom lover, she pulls the toy up so it's points upward and resting against her flat tummy, and gently strokes it. Satisfied with her technique (you assume she's practicing for something or someone, as she has no idea what she's doing for the camera), she starts to slowly descend to her knees, getting eye level with the toy.

Looking up at a face that isn't there, she smiles and begins to kiss the fake dick. Again it looks so large in her small hands, and is easily bigger than her head as she rubs it against her lips and face. One viewing this for the first time might be worried she was going to choke herself on the violet dick as she struggles to wrap her pink lips around it, but like a practiced pro she takes it in without effort, and yet takes her time to demonstrate her skill and knack for romance. While one hand plays on the wall, no doubt she is imagining that she is tracing her lover's abdomen, her other hand occupies itself with her own body, once the dick is secure in her mouth, and her head bops back and forth. She has no time for teasing, or no need for it, and already her fingers are playing with herself. Sadly the angle doesn't lend itself to see it up close, and you can only see her profile, but that only means your imagination gets to fill in the blanks.

Without a need to keep her lover satisfied, she stops the blowjob sooner rather than later, perhaps due to her feeling properly lubricated for the big event. She stands up carefully, and then turns, offering a glimpse of her taut tushy. Like a pole dancer, she rocks her hips and plays with the cock between her cheeks, smiling proudly as she looks over her shoulder as best she can. Biting the tip of her fingernail, she gives her invisible fuck buddy a naughty look, enjoying her naughty routine. With one hand gripping the shower rail in front of her, and the other holding the cock so it is aimed at her snatch, she slowly backs herself onto the toy - not for any act of teasing but more than likely to ease herself onto the girth.

No need for teasing anymore, she starts to work without delay, and pounds herself back against the lucky dildo. Her lips are agape and her eyes are squeeze shut as she visibly enjoys being stretched and filled by the invading toy. Gradually her yelps become louder and can be heard over the constant white noise of the shower. Not eager to alert anyone to her bathroom activities, she grabs her towel she hung over the shower rail earlier and bites down to muffle her coming screams. Her skin begins to redden, especially at her face and ass - the former from her pleasure and the latter from when she would occasionally spank herself, rather forcefully you think. She almost loses her footing but is quick to correct, and you again are confident she's done this enough times to know exactly how to stand and move to keep from ending up in an embarrassing position.

All too soon she finishes, her body stiffening and her left leg shuddering when her pounding stops. Her fucking resumes briefly, possibly from enjoying the feeling of the cock moving inside her as she pulled away and she couldn't help but relive the pleasure, but no doubt she knew she had to leave the shower soon before someone got suspicious. Towel draped back over teh shower rail, she turns to remove the dildo from the wall, which takes a great deal of effort on her part as it has been rather securely pressed into it. Lovingly she washes it off in the water before turning off the head and then tucks it away in her shower caddy, covering it up with a wash cloth. She looks so proud and pleased with herself once she finishes and then exits the shower.

Now knowing the event in which Rogue spoke of, and having enjoyed it again, you return to the blog post.

Isn't she great folks?! That, of course, was my roommate Kitty! Such a sexy little minx isn't she? There's no way I would be here today if it wasn't for her and her wickedness! Mmm-mmm-MMM! I could just lick her all over, couldn't you? Maybe a video for another time, no? <3

So yes, almost immediately after my second video was filmed, Kitty gets her own, and Spyke gets a boner for the next few weeks!! My oh my had this boy struck gold. Now he had not one, but TWO gorgeous gals to share with all your Internet lovelies, but we wouldn't be the last - as I'm sure you are all intimately aware (btw, one of their videos should be up next week! Fun!).

But our story is far from over, as I'm sure you know, but you'll have to wait for that next juicy detail in my next post (teehee, sorry, but I love to tease ;3). Oh, and who was I fantasizing about in that first video from before? Well, I can't tell you his real name, but you all know him as 'Corey.'

Until next time, lovers! <3 <3 <3 XOXOXO