Untouched Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Worship Rogue's breasts and watch the blonde bombshell!
4.3k words
4.5
12k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

!!The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons (or sites) is purely coincidental. The characters used are property of Marvel Comics. This version of X-Men takes place in the Evolution universe. All characters are at least 18 at the earliest points of these events. This work was not created for profit and does not receive any. Please do not repost this on any other site without giving credit to the author. Thank you!!

This chapter contains M/F, F/F, M/F/F, assplay, and breast worship.

*****

"Do you like it when I touch my breasts? Of course you do. Mmmm, they're so big, but you already know that. I bet you've fantasized about my giant tits so much. Wrapped around your dick, pressed against your chest..."

Right now a breast-worship video is playing on your browser, the latest of the week and barely an hour old. You were probably doing something productive and important, but that g-mail alert came up that the site was updated and you couldn't resist. Rogue makes amazing breast-worship videos, probably because she has the breasts most worthy of worship.

She kneads her fat tits, trapped inside of a black half cup bra. With every squeeze, they push out from their prison and from between her groping fingers, the intensity depending on if she gives them a tender hug or a firm grip. All the while she narrates her actions and teases you with her sultry Southern drawl.

"They're so ripe and juicy," she explains while biting her lip, looking down at her deep cleavage with emerald eyes. "The perfect tits for being fucked," she adds, putting much emphasis on the swear. "You want to fuck them, don't you? Just massage some oil into my white skin, get them nice and slick for your cock. Beat my nipples with your dick to get them nice and hard," she breaks for a giggle, "as if they weren't hard already."

As she describes her nips, she traces their location under her bra, and although you've seen them many times before, it kills you that you can't see them now. Her fingers disappear into the cup to grip it, tugging it down slightly to reveal more and more tit flesh. Rogue's eyes study her slow, deliberate, actions, making sure to stop just short of revealing too much before she's ready. "Nuh uh, not yet. You have to earn it. You have to touch yourself for me. Go ahead, reach down and play with yourself. That's it, nice and slow. Work up to it, sugar, make it hurt."

Rogue is playing with the shoulder straps now, lifting them up to hoist up the cups and her tits with them, only to release them and let her jugs bounce and jiggle in her bra before it settles back to stillness. She's done this many times, but still she giggles and gives a naughty stare at her girls before looking back at the camera. "I love watching them bounce. Don't you? Mmm, just think of it. I'm riding you, nice and slow. I'm not even bouncing on you yet, I'm just grinding myself into your body. My tits are baaarely moving, but they're so fat and juicy that they can't help but sway with me. Are you still touching yourself? Good. Don't stop, but speed up a little." She peers closer to the camera, looking down as if she is watching you play with yourself as she has asked. "Good, very good. Just like that..."

Reaching back tantalizingly slow, the video goes dead silent and you hear the straps unclip and spy the dark fabric spring outward from behind her, having been under so much pressure keeping her huge tits encased. Of course, she doesn't show things off just yet. "I want to wrap my tits around your dick so badly, sugar. Squeeeze my nipples while I bring them up, and up, and up...and then slowly back down. Over and over. Over and over," she moans. "Oh god I'm so wet, sugar. I'm so eager to get fucked." Again she strains the word, making it impact all the more. She plays with her breasts more and more now, squeezing and lifting them, dropping them for a delightful bounce. Her hands reach into her cups from the side and hold her tits close to her chest, and with some skilled shoulder work the bra slips off, but still nothing is revealed. "I bet you want me to bounce up and down, up and down, up and down on your lap. Watch my huge, milky, soft melons bounce with me. Mmmm, or maybe..." she pauses, reaching one hand over to the other breast, her forearm covering the other, freeing up her other hand to reach up and tap on her plump, pierced, purple, lip.

"Maybe you're one of my many sexy female friends. Aww, so no titty fuck?" she asks, pouting, but is quick to regain her smile. "But there's so much fun I can have with a girl, isn't there? We can press our breasts together, griiiind against one another so our nipples rub against each other. Oh god, wouldn't that just be the best? To feel my supple, young, tits press against your chest and just sliiiide with you? Mmm, it does sound good, I know."

Her hands are back to cupping both her breasts, and she gives them some more loving squeezes and amdiring glances at the cleavage she's making, before looking back at the camera and smiling deviously. "You want to see them, don't you? Fully, completely," she offers, tilting her head back slightly and pouting her lips forward in a sexual glare that leaves you nearly stiff in your entire body. "Have you been playing with yourself like I asked? Only good boys and girls get treats, you know that, sugar," she chuckles at the end. "How could you not be, though? Watching me play with these awesome tits, how can at least one hand not be busy down below? Well, since you've been so good today..."

The moment of truth arrives, and unlike many breast worship videos (as they are done by women with great tits, but refuse to do nudity), Rogue is not afraid to show the goods, even if she does love to tease their reveal. Her hands slide up her neck and stop at her cheeks. Their path is deliberate, and it causes her arms to cover up her nipples and press her tits closer together. Her pinky breaks free from her cheek and falls between her smiling lips. With devotion to her craft, Rogue tenderly parts her arms, keeping her hands up as if she were being stopped by the police.

They are finally free, and fall away from each other slightly once her arms stop putting pressure on them, yet they remain perky and high on her chest. Just as always, her nipples are divine, and in each is a silver barbell piercing. You know she wasn't always pierced, in fact there are more videos of her without them than with them, but they are a sexy addition to her flawless body. Rogue bounces a bit in her chair, causing her tits to do the same, going up and down in short hops before stopping only a second after she does, due to their weight and her taut skin that adds to her perkiness of her breasts.

Reaching to the left, she grabs a half empty (or half full for the optimist) bottle of oil. Her right arm grips her tits together again, forming some wonderful cleavage, even if it means her nipples are covered up again. A few squirts sends the clear oil onto her tits, it quickly flowing into her cleavage. The bottle returned, her left hand is free to massage the liquid into her flesh and soon her right hand does the same. Around and around her hands travel, encircling her breasts and stopping only to squeeze them or just her nipples.

After a few minutes, her tits are covered and shine brilliantly. Again she gives a few bounces in her seat and some droplets of oil fly off the surface of her skin. Giggling at the sight, she looks back at the camera and the playful smile turns into a sexual one. "I hope it was worth the wait, sugar," she asks before she giggles. "Who am I kidding? I know they were. Now I think I'm going to go play with some of my toys since you got me all fired up, sugar. See you next time," she exits with a kiss blown to the camera, then leaning closer to it to bring the lens between her tits, causing the screen to go dark and the video to end.

A wonderful time had by all, but when you came to the site to see the video, you also noticed there was a new blog post. Not one to leave a story unfinished, you return to the page to read the next chapter in how Rogue came to where she is today.

Welcome back, sugs! It's your old pal Rogue here, ready to update you on the continuing story I posted last week!

*clears throat*

So, now Spyke had TWO sexy ladies on film, but still he had the problem of neither of them knowing they were. Spyke's a big perv, buuuut I guess he got a bit of a guilty conscious because he came clean to us soon after getting some vid of me and Kitty. Needless to say, we didn't take it too well (hey, I was a different person then)!

I wanted to turn Spyke into our headmaster, but Kitty convinced me otherwise. Sweet girl, such a big heart (and what an ass! <3). I wasn't exactly keen on bringing this more public than it already was, so Kitty said she would get him to delete the videos off the internet and then talk to him. Sure enough, those videos are gone now. D': Well...that's not entirely true, as you know. He did take the Youtube video down (but the good ol' Internet knows to archive what it likes and you can find it re-uploaded by other peeps), and while he did put the full video back up once our site was launched, back then he did remove that one as well.

I was so happy Kitty had looked out for me! ^.^ What I didn't know was that she had other ideas in store...

Turns out, Kitty actually LIKED the idea of being an Internet star! If there's one person more crazy for likes and favorites and follows and subscribes than Spyke, it's Kitty. By, like, a factor of a million! Plus, and I didn't know this at the time, but Kitty is a total sex freak! She LOVED the idea of having been filmed. Still, she wasn't about to be used unless she got in on the action. Sweet girl that she is, she figured I wouldn't want in on this business, so she left me out of the action for the time being. However, she knew someone else just as freaky, if not more so, than her...

You all know her as the blonde bombshell, Boom-Boom! What a tasty minx she is, right? Sure enough, she was eager to jump in on the action, and had even recorded herself a few times before Spyke and Kitty even talked to her!

[Click here if you don't believe me!]

Opening the video, you are presented with a scene that seems to have started in the middle of the act. Boom-Boom, or her lover, must have suggested the camera during sex rather than at the start. The angle starts off looking at the ceiling, which looks rather moldy and in considerable need for repair. As it pans, the rest of the room looks to be a mess, both in how it is decorated and the construction falling apart. The focus isn't on the deteriorating location, however, and quickly the star comes into frame.

Boom-Boom has shorted cropped blonde hair, and striking blue eyes. You've never seen her in anything less than a smile, and this early video is no exception. Biting her lip and looking up at the ceiling, her hands reach up and go through her hair before coming back down to pull on her nipples sitting in the center of her breasts. Not as large as Rogue's (well, she is the bustiest girl on the site) but still above average and displaying a good amount of bounce as she rides the camera man wildly.

Her tummy is very taut and toned. Sadly her ass doesn't appear in this shot, but in later videos (being the anal queen of the site) she more than makes up for that omission. Her eyes look back down at her lover, and for a brief moment she is shocked at the inclusion of a camera.

"Fuck, Lance!" she yelled, revealing his name before slapping his chest and slowing herself to a grind rather than furious fuck. "Give a girl some warning before you put her on film!" she objects, but is quick to dash any thought that she wasn't into the idea. "I'm sure my hair looks awful..."

"No one gives a shit about your hair, Tabby," a male voice replies, revealing her name, albeit in shortened form. Not many girls on the site go by their real names, and instead go by aliases. Boom-Boom is no different, but she doesn't seem to mind sharing her true identity with fans. "They just want to see those fucking awesome tits, babe."

"I'm more than just a set of fucking awesome tits, Lance," she argues, then reaches back to slap her ass, "I also have a world class ass."

"Then why wont you let me fuck it?"

"Because you haven't earned it," she replies. "You gotta let me play with your ass first before I let you fuck my ass."

"Ew, no way," he objects. "I'm not into that gay shit."

"It's not...ugh, whatever, you fucking tard. Just means you only get my tight pussy," she reminds, making sure to rub the clit above her totally shaved privates.

"Fine by me, babe," he agrees before thrusting his hips upward, trying to egg her back into the fast past she was at before the filming started.

Demonstrating her dominating proclivities, she pushes his body back down and pins him with her hands on his well defined chest and abs. "Nuh uh, I set the pace, big boy. You just sit there and enjoy the ride."

"Does that mean you don't want some of my 'special talent' today?"

Her face turns shocked for a moment before she clarifies what she wants. "You better do it, Lance!" she scolds. "That's the only way you can get me o-"

"Hey fuck you! I'm more than that!"

"Yea, but your 'trick' is waaaaay more than just you," she reminds, and then reaches forward slightly to pinch his nipples. It wasn't with a playful pressure, as he visibly squirms in pain.

"Fine! Shit, Tabs, why you gotta do that shit?"

"Shut up, asshole. You love it," she replies before bouncing on his hips again.

Up and down she rides, the muscles in her toned stomach moving as she leans back and braces her hands behind her on the bed. Her generous breasts can be seen sitting atop her chest, swaying and bouncing as she grinds her pussy into him, his cock buried deep inside and stirring her up.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she exclaims. "Do it, dammit! I'm so fucking close! Fuuuuuck!"

Giving in, he pulls whatever 'special trick' he has and the camera starts to shake slightly. It's almost like he's vibrating, or she is, or something is but thankfully whatever he's doing is exact enough that it doesn't throw off the shot. His free hand reaches forward and grips her thigh, firmly.

"Fuu-uuu-uuuu-uuuuuuck!" she shudders out, and now sits upright and braces her hand on his chest and the other hand plays with her breast, leaving the other to shake with her. It doesn't take long for Boom-Boom to reach an orgasm (or two), and she is only finished when she finally collapses forward to lie and pant on the chest of her specially gifted lover. Her hips can be seen moving slightly, as if on their own, trying to keep the fucking going even as she nears unconsciousness (it seems). The camera turns and faces the man, now, and he smiles for it and says, "Bitches love the avalanche." A cryptic message to end the video, but apparently Boom-Boom does in fact love the 'avalanche.'

The video is short, so soon you're back to reading Rogue's post.

So now Spyke and Kitty and Boom-Boom on his side, so even if he couldn't convince me to make more videos (but we all know he does, or, at least, someone does) he has two super babes to keep his Internet cred alive!

You might be wondering, "But Rogue, light of my life, my moon and stars, the hottest fucking babe in the world, if you were so angry at the idea, what changed your mind?" Well, it wasn't easy, let me tell you, but some key people made some very convincing, and fun, arguments. More on that next week. ;D

See ya later, sugs! <3 <3 <3

Rogue's story and video accompaniment has left you hot and bothered, yet again, and so your prior engagement will have to wait while you check out more videos. Surfing the newest videos, just below Rogue's breast worship video is a new video from Boom-Boom herself. Fitting, given what you just watched, so you figure you'll keep the pattern going and watch her video next.

[Boom-Boom and Jubilee Make Some Fireworks! Click here!!]

The video opens by the side of the pool, as so many seem to do. The sizable pool has been featured in many videos, and probably will be featured in many more. It makes for a great setting, and the camera pans across the sparkling blue man-made lake and comes on two smoking babes reclining on a single pool chair. Already the girls are getting into the action, with one lying on her back, making out with an Asian teen straddling her long leg.

The white girl, Boom-Boom, is wearing a light blue bikini, with what appears to be a bomb pictured on the crotch of the suit. The Asian girl, Jubilee, is wearing a black bikini but with fireworks of various colors all over the suit. Undoubtedly there would be more, were the bottoms a full covering rather than the thong they were. Still, you can't complain of the lack of fireworks when her suit showcases that infamous Asian ass so perfectly, swaying back and forth as its owner makes out with the blonde beneath her. Boom-Boom's hair is cut shorter than the earliest vid you just viewed. In fact, half of her head is shaved while the other hangs a bit longer, adding to the girl's bad girl vibe. Jubilee's hair is in short pigtails, starting near the bottom of her hairline and hanging low to brush against her shoulders.

The shot moves from admiring Jube's ass to the side to see the girl's breasts brush against each other before pressing fully against one another. The fabric betrays them and slips to the side occasionally on both girls, revealing a bit more of Tab's bountiful bosom and Jube's modest mammaries. Still, nothing that can't be shown on Youtube has been revealed just yet, but if you know these girls' work, and you do, that won't last long.

Sure enough, Boom can't control herself and drags her red painted digits down her friend's slender back, tracing a dragon tattoo she can't currently see but has witnessed with cum on it multiple times, as have many of your fellow viewers. Confident fingers grip the girl's ass, kneading the flesh as one would a breast. After parting with a playful spank, eliciting a kiss-muffled yelp from up above, Boom tugs at the bottom's string, pulling torturously slow as she knows others are watching. With the bottoms undone on one side, that's enough for the bombshell and she puts her hand back onto her friend's ass, moving aside the suit slightly and only showing off barely more crack than was shown before.

Moans can be heard from above, and that's the camera's cue to pan back up, watching the girls kiss with more fervor now that hands begin to wander on the Asian's ass and now on the blonde's breasts, under the covering itself. Despite how delicious it would be to watch Jubilee appreciate Boom-Boom's breasts, the camera pans up further and zooms in on the girl's make out session, watching as pale lips collide with darker ones, parting only briefly for a breath and to show off their battling tongues in their mouths. Boom-Boom gives Jubilee's lower lip a bite and tug, which encourages her to kiss even harder. The sound of lips and tongues pressing against one another is one of the most erotic in existence, especially between two beauties such as these.

Satisfied with the scene above, the camera pans back down again, not stopping even when it's shown that Boom's breasts have been exposed to open air now, but not for long as Jubilee presses her own bare breasts against them. As fun as it would be to watch the pairs of tits collide against one another, the cameraman/woman has other plans and instead focuses on Jubilee's rising and falling ass, watching as her trimmed pussy grinds against Boom's toned leg. Meanwhile, Jube's returns the favor and presses her right thigh against Boom's still clothed privates, sharing in the pleasure. Both are obviously enjoying the trading grinds, evident by the moans from above and increase in tempo in their legs and hips.

12