Untouched Love Ch. 04

Story Info
An intimate scene between "Red" and "Corey."
4.1k words
4.33
6.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

!!The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons (or sites) is purely coincidental. The characters used are property of Marvel Comics. This version of X-Men takes place in the Evolution universe. All characters are at least 18 at the earliest points of these events. This work was not created for profit and does not receive any. Please do not repost this on any other site without author permission and credit. Thank you!!

******

Before you was playing out a scene of a more intimate and romantic style, a far cry from the more perverse and vulgar content the site mainly dealt in (now that you could complain). It's no surprise, since the two actors on screen are known for their preference for slow, deliberate, love making - it wasn't even fucking at that point, really. It really was just love making.

The woman was Red, as she went by, a name chosen no doubt because of her waves upon waves of thick crimson hair, that both framed her angular and classically beautiful face and streamed down her back, reaching just far enough to brush playfully against her heart shaped ass. Like someone from a noir detective story, this dame has gams that just wouldn't quit, and you would be devastated if they ever did. They were like two tanned pillars that held up her wide hips, always moving her gracefully through the room and causing her hips and ass to sway. While her hips flared out in curvaceous splendor, her wait was quick to narrow back in, only to betray its path once her breasts were involved. Medium sized, if not a bit larger than average; they were certainly large enough to fill her lover's hands. Rosy nipples and a slender swan-like neck. Her lips were in a constant pout, always painted red to match her hair and nails. Many wondered why she was doing porn rather than walking the runway in Victoria's Secret underwear, but not many voiced their confusion out of fear of making her change her mind of what she wanted to be doing for a living.

The man was Corey, so named because he was always seen wearing sunglasses - even at night. It wasn't a name he chose himself, he gave no name as far as you could recall, but it was one granted to him by the forum-goers and it caught on fast. There was even a video where Red called out the name Corey during her climax, but to his dismay, so she stuck to pet names after that. He was certainly fit, and his crimson shades did nothing to hide his good looks. While his hair was more brown than anything, it did have a copper-like shade to it.

The two actors were made for each other it seemed, as their performances were always moving, in more ways than one. They must have agreed, as they were never seen having sex with anyone else on the site, save for a few rare instances, and fun as those were, everyone agreed they didn't carry over the same level of passion into their threesome movies as they had in their private one-on-one sessions.

Speaking of, the video you are watching is heating up considerably. For the first fifteen minutes, Red and Corey spent much of the time undressing each other and themselves slowly, purely for each other. Often it seemed like they weren't even aware the camera was there, the rest of the world just vanished as far as they were concerned. It had started with Corey sitting in a chair, and Red across the room with her back to the wall, slowly gyrating against it as she stared longingly at her lover. Her hands moved over her body as Corey watched intently, focused as if he was dictating her movements silently.

Red never wore anything racy, at least at the start of her videos. Today she started by wearing a white blouse, unbuttoned not from the top down but rather the opposite, the bottom few buttons undone to expose her taut, tight, tummy as she danced for Corey, showing off the abdominal muscles she no doubt had to work very hard for. Some of her hair hung over her shoulder, and she stroked it lovingly before settling the strands between her pert breasts, which were almost visible through the white fabric. Her hips were hugged close by white pants that clung to her legs as well, only showing some reprieve near her ankles where they flared out like bell buttons. Finalizing the ensemble were a pair of white lace-up heels, doing their work splendidly when she turned toward the wall and pushed out her ass slightly, causing the camera to zoom in and spot the red thong she wore underneath.

As usual, it took her awhile to start getting undressed - not for shyness but rather to tease , entice, and seduce both her lover and the viewers - but once she did it was clear it was worth the wait. The two buttons that were fastened before were undone, and even though her breasts pushed the blouse apart, she moved so slowly and deliberately that it didn't part enough to expose her breasts, at least not all. Only her cleavage was shown, natural as there was no bra to hoist them up. Perky and ripe, the blouse held back only by her erect nipples. Red never stopped swaying to the romantic music playing in the background, tracing her fingers over her muscle definition on her stomach, and dragging her finger nail between her breasts.

The camera came back to Corey only briefly, studying his stoic reaction his lover's dance that had now become a strip tease. Now that the camera was on him, momentarily as it was, you could see that his hands were behind his back, tied by a red lacey fabric that kept them together and secured to the chair. Much like Red, Corey was dressed a bit conservatively, at least relative to the other actors on the site. A simple red button up shirt and jeans, no shoes, and of course his trademark red sunglasses. He licked his lips, enticed by the show, and the camera cut back to Red, catching her amused smirk at the subtle visual cue Corey just gave her that she was getting to him.

Seemingly satisfied with whatever contest she was playing, Red pushed off the wall and swayed her body over to Corey, taking her time and putting extra effort to move her hips and ass to entice all the more. She kept her hands clung to the blouse, near the buttons and holes, to keep it secure from showing off her breasts before she was ready. When she reached the secured man, she parted her legs, standing akimbo, and started to trace her hands down her white-clad thighs. Although normally the cameraman/woman would be quick to spin around, taking the shot from a side angle and try to witness her breasts being revealed, in Red/Corey videos he/she followed a strict script of actions to enhance the element the film was going for. Instead, the shot stayed still, framing Red, standing in front of Corey, keeping her legs on either side of his own legs, almost close enough to be straddling his thighs, and Corey helpless to do anything but smile at the prospect of what was to come.

Her hands ran down her thighs, and eventually she began to bend down, too, all while keeping her legs firmly planted and straight. This caused her ass to be shown off seductively, though not for poor Corey, but he was treated to another sight. Her blouse was parting as she descended, exposing her hanging breasts to him as she brought herself eye level with the bound-lover. Once her nose finished running along his own, parting as the tips touched, she stared at his concealed eyes and then leaned forward just enough to press her red tiers against his salivating lips. As they kissed, Red ran her hands off from her knees and up along his thighs, now, stopping only to undo his belt, and then resumed traveling up his muscled torso and stopping only once they reached his shoulders. Bracing herself there, she stepped forward and climbed onto his lap, pressing her nimble body against his muscled physique. This caused their kiss to become a bit harder, as he had to lean his head back when she sat on his lap, as they were both of rather equal height and so now, in this position, she was a bit taller than he was.

Keeping his distracted with her tongue and lips, the sound of their passionate kiss eclipsing that of the saxaphone playing in the background, she moved her shoulders back, and then her arms, so her blouse would just slide off of her body effortlessly. As much as the rest of her was much sexier, seeing her naked back exposed like that was electric, and then even more so as she began to move on his lap, shifting her body to intensify the kiss and get a better angle to wrestle his tongue before sucking on it and then biting his lip, pulling back with it just far enough before it could hurt.

Red didn't need to keep her hands braced on him anymore, as her muscles kept her upright even as she leaned back, letting her keep her hands on her thighs. Her back was straight as she did so, now exposing her perfect tear drop breasts to the room. Corey kept his eyes on her as long as possible, but soon his head tilted downward slightly, so he could survey the wonderful treats before him. Her nipples already erect, they stood proudly on her perky tits. Her skin was so taut that her breasts did not hang in the least, thrusting outward from due to her youth and the size of them. Again her hands were dragged along her body, now up along her stomach and over her supple breasts, and then disappearing into the thick mane of red hair.

Playing with her hair, she leaned back even further, still seated on Corey, now forced to thrust her crotch into his stomach as she became perpendicular to his body. The strength of her stomach muscles was very high, that was clear. She couldn't, or didn't want to, hold that pose forever, and far quicker than when she leaned back, she thrust herself forward and upright, causing her tits to jiggle from the sudden movement.

Scooting back slightly, just enough to raise her long, perfect, still clothed leg up and in front of Corey, coming down as she managed to turn her body around on his lap, grinding her ass against him as she did. Reaching back, Red pulled his belt out of the loops. It was then wrapped behind his head as she leaned back into him, forcing his face forward to look over her shoulder at her undulating body. The pressure in his pants must have been insane as she gyrated her hips, grinding her butt into his lap, forcing him to look down past her breasts as she did, showing off her taut tummy again.

Now she was smiling more wickedly than before, enjoying the fact that Corey was helpless to do anything as she gave him an intense lap dance. This thought, you assume, must have caused her to chew on her bottom lip, never breaking the smile while she bared her pearly whites. Softly, you could almost swear you heard the chair creaking not from her movements, but from Corey struggling to get free and ravage his lover.

Corey was granted a momentary respite from the pleasure when Red stood up from his lap, dragging the belt away from him and slinging it over her bare shoulder, her red hair hanging over the other. With her back to him, she began to undo her own button and fly, the camera turning to put her in front of the lens, showing her nimble fingers work the fly down and exposing just a little of her red panties. Torturously slow she began to peel the snug pants off her body, and the camera was quick to now put her back to the lens, peering over Corey's shoulder so it could watch as her ass came to its full size as the pants were tugged down. Her butt pushed outward as the confining fabric was removed, and her thong went with it briefly, as it had been held so tight to her body. The panties stopped midway down her ass, but not ready to reveal that much of herself she pulled them back up with a snap once she had kicked off the pants. How she managed to get those tight leggings off over her heels, all while standing, was a mystery and impressive.

Red pulled the belt off her shoulder and, holding it with both hands, and keeping it taut against her body, she pulled it over her ass, against causing the flesh to be pushed in and then spring outward as the belt passed over. With new ferocity, Red spun around and dropped down onto her lover's lap, and quickly put the belt back behind his head so she could yank his face into her chest. He had to readjust, as the move wasn't the most accurate maneuver, but once he did he was able to secure her nipple between his lips, disappearing from the shot and only reappearing when he was seen pulling his lips back to show himself biting on her nipple while flicking it with his tongue.

The first sounds in the video from either of them finally came when Red started to moan, her body not writhing on Corey and forcing more tit flesh into his mouth once he was done focusing on just her nipples. The belt was dropped, as if it was ever needed, and her hands were now free to run through Corey's short hair, playing with it while she gave a sweet, shaking, moan from the pleasure. Satisfied with this foreplay, Red continued to call the shots and pulled away from Corey, leaving him briefly mouth agape like a thirsty toddler. He was soon to be rewarded, you could tell, when Red slid her way to her knees, pushing Corey's apart so she could kneel between his legs.

You had to admit, Corey had an impressive member, watching as it sprang forth from his boxers once he pants were tugged down enough for Red's purposes. She looked at it appreciatively, and then back up at Corey before she started to kiss her way up and down the shaft, leaving a bit of her lipstick here and there. Red held it close to the side of her head, showing off how long it was compared to her, it nearly surpassing the size of her own head. You could only imagine how great it would feel to have Red's infamous thick hair brush against your privates.

Slowly but seductively Red took more and more of Corey into her mouth, keeping the sounds of her sucking reserved but still obvious. She was never one to make exaggerated slurping sounds, yet it was clear what was happening was intense for Corey. Again he struggled against the chair, no doubt wanting his hands free to rake through her hair and hold her head down as things reached their apex. Red could only get half of him down her mouth, but made up for the lack of deep throat by dragging her tongue up the shaft, and then back down. Up and down, up and down.

Reading him like a book, Red knew just when to lean back and aim his erect cock at her chest, letting his load splash against her big breasts. Smiling, she kept one hand pumping his cock until it was dry, while the other worked the cum into her tits, massaging her bronzed flesh with the hot fluid. Sucking the remainder off her finger, Red stood and finally granted Corey his freedom, standing behind him so she could undo the binding that kept him secured to the chair and unable to explore her body with his hands.

Corey wasted no time and stood up immediately, turning quickly so he could grab Red before she could run away, as if she would, much to her giggling delight. He latched his mouth to her neck, sucking and biting and leaving a hickey, no doubt, causing Red to lose her mischievous smile and take on an elated look of pleasure.

He was intense, and very forceful, his hands exploring her body and his mouth ravishing her, caused Red to quickly back up, but Corey followed her every step of the way, never letting go. Her back hit the wall opposite from where she had started out in the video, and she gasped from the sudden stop and continuous assault on her skin. Now she was trapped; although not bound, Corey was unlikely to let her go anywhere without his direction.

Now he was kissing down her stomach, appreciating her tight muscles moving underneath her creamy skin. Her panties were already around her ankles by the time he reached her fiery red and sopping wet crotch, as he had been pulling them down as he kissed his way there. Red had a trimmed tuft of hair above her pussy, shaped in a triangle, looking like a fiery bird rising from the place on her body that would generate the most heat.

Corey slung her leg over his shoulder, making sure to do so with her right leg so the camera could stay on his right and watch as he began to kiss her thigh, losing distance between his lips and hers. Her other lips were parted in a gasp, and one hand gripped his hair while the other tugged at her nipple, when it wasn't fully cupping and kneading her breasts. Not slowly in the slightest, Corey dove head first into Red's snatch, pressing his wet lips against her own, kissing and licking, sucking and nibbling, on her most sensitive flesh.

The camera traded time equally between watching Corey orally please Red and Red writhe against the wall in pleasure, uttering phrases like "oh, love" and "yes, please...more!" Her fragmented speech of pleasure was interrupted when she came, her elevated toes curling and her fingers tightening behind Corey's head and around her nipple.

Satisfied he had repaid her for the blowjob earlier, Corey stood back up and spun Red around, pressing her against the wall with one hand while the other worked his shirt off. While you weren't watching the video for him, again you had to mentally remark on how well defined his muscles here. Usually men in these films were the bare minimum of fitness, chosen only for the size of their cocks and how quickly they can get it up and how long they can keep it from going off. Corey was something of a model himself, it seemed, perfect for the angelic beauty that was Red.

Without any further delay, Corey pushed her legs further apart with his feet, making her stand akimbo, again, with her ass thrust back and her hands braced against the wall. She made a gasp when she looked over her shoulder and saw him press his cock into her wet pussy, easing in inch by inch as she had when she had him in her mouth. Her breasts were pressed against the wall, only sometimes swinging when she could push from the wall slightly, not to escape but to thrust her ass against Corey's rocking hips, driving more of his dick into her hungry body.

Corey added more redness to her body, leaving crimson handprints on her ass after he spanked her and when he was gripping her waist so hard it left a mark, much to her delight it seemed. Although the scene had increased in tempo and intensity drastically, it somehow never lost the romantic aspect it had started with, no doubt because of how intimate and close these two lovers seemed to be. Whenever their eyes would catch each other, they would stare longingly, lovingly, into one another.

He was fucking her with feral speed and strength, nearly slamming her into the wall if she wasn't pushing herself back from it to bury more of his cock inside of herself. He played with her cum-treated breasts, leaving one to bounce madly while he massaged the other. Soon enough, Corey's body stiffened and stilled, his cock completely engulfed by Red's greedy cunt, and he offered only a few short bumps with his hips as he began to cum inside of her. He pulled out slowly, offering a quick glimpse of the cum leaking out of her - but the moment called more so for watching the two lovers kiss tenderly and sweetly, than watching his fluid spill from Red's more intimate of places on her body.

The music and picture began to fade out, and still the two were kissing against the wall, ending on a brief pause so they could look at each other's eyes and smile proudly and happily. With that intimate scene out of the way, you reminded yourself you had a blog post to read about, and your head seemed a bit clearer after watching the video and enjoying yourself, so you were sure you could appreciate Rogue's story more now.

12