Untraceable Ch. 03

Story Info
She is unexpectedly rewarded for driving him wild with lust.
1.4k words
4.54
8.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of Untraceable. It will make more sense if you read the first two, but could stand alone. For those of you who commented on my previous posts, thank you! You inspire me to keep writing. I hope you enjoy, and please leave a comment telling me what you think!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella relaxed into the plush bedding of the four-poster, her muscles trembling with aftershocks from her intense orgasm. She could feel his hands stroking her slightly sweaty hair away from her face. As her pulse slowed, she sat up, itching to remove her blindfold and get a glimpse of her dom. She had felt the lean muscles of his chest and arms against her skin as he had carried her, and his long, clever fingers in her cunt, but she had yet to see what he looked like.

"How do you feel?" He asked softly.

"Very good, sir. Satisfied. But a little tired."

"Would you like to end for tonight?"

"No, sir!" She replied immediately. Bella was surprised, but happy that he was giving her the choice. She quickly added, "Unless you want to, sir." She could almost feel his smile.

"You're learning. And no, I don't want to end yet either. I was asking because sometimes a first encounter with the lifestyle can take some time to process. Though it appears you are enjoying your experience."

It was Bella's turn to smile, a bit shyly. "Yes, thank you sir."

She felt the bed shift under her as he rose and then he lifted her again, cradling her like a baby. She liked that he carried her so effortlessly, like she weighed nothing at all. He walked ten, maybe fifteen steps, and then placed her down on...the lid of a toilet. She heard water start to run a bit to her left.

"You may use the restroom, if you need to. Knock on the door when you are done and have replaced your blindfold." Bella heard the door close.

She removed the blindfold and looked around the lavish bathroom. The toilet and massive bathtub--currently being filled with steaming water--were porcelain. She completed her business and re-tied her blindfold reluctantly, then knocked on the door.

It opened, and he took her hand and led her to the bathtub, turning off the tap. There was some sort of fragrant oil in the water, and Bella breathed deeply of the calming, exotic scent--one of her favorites. He helped her step in, and she settled into the water, luxuriating as the warmth soothed her skin. Bella heard the rustle of clothing, and then felt a rise in the water level as he stepped in.

Bella felt his hand on her foot as he carefully unbent her leg. Then she felt the soft, exfoliating texture of a loofa on her foot, tickling it, as he washed her leg with more fragrant soap. He scrubbed all the way up her calf and thigh, repeating the process on the other leg, but avoided her pussy and clit. Then he carefully scrubbed and rinsed each arm before asking her to turn and laving her back. Bella felt unbelievably relaxed and warm as he massaged shampoo and conditioner into her scalp and rinsed it with more warm water.

As he finished, Bella tentatively asked, "May I wash you, sir?"

He hesitated. "Yes, if you want to." He placed the soapy loofa in her hand. Bella reached out blindly, fumbling a little. He grasped her wrist and guided her hand to his chest. She took her time, running her hands across his toned chest, arms, and back, tending to him as carefully as he had tended to her. She washed and rinsed his hair, massaging his scalp with her fingers, before moving to his legs. Like he had, she started at the foot, and giggled when he twitched at the tickling sensation of the loofa. She slowly moved up his leg, feeling soft hairs under her fingers, until she reached the top of his thigh.

Feeling bold, Bella felt her way up to his crotch until her fingers brushed against his balls.

"Bella." His voice was quite firm, but not angry. And definitely aroused.

"Yes, sir?" Bella asked innocently.

"What are you doing?"

"Returning the favor, sir."

She felt him frown. "Don't ever think that I'm counting. We do this for mutual pleasure. My job is to serve you as much as it's your job to serve me."

"I know, sir, but I want to."

He didn't reply. Bella advanced, encouraged. She caressed his balls with her fingertips, tracing circles around the heavy globes. He reached out and pulled the plug from the drain, and the water slowly gurgled away as Bella moved one hand up to feel his semi-hard cock.

She hadn't seen or felt it before. It felt wide and long in her small hand, but she thought she could take it inside her without pain. The thought made her wet again, despite her intense orgasm earlier. As she explored his cock with her fingers, she felt its velvety skin and veined sides. The head was slightly bulbous. She bent down and kissed the tip, then ran her tongue lightly around the head. She could hear his breathing quicken as she cradled his sac and moved her lips down to encase the head of his cock. This was almost more intimate than kneeling before him--having him on the same level as her.

Bella stroked the underside as she lowered her mouth as far as she could, trying to remain still when she hit her gag reflex. She swirled her tongue around the shaft slowly, feeling every vein underneath the satiny skin. Bella began bobbing up and down, occasionally burying his cock in her mouth as far as she could and letting her natural gag reflex massage his cock. She tasted salty precum as his breathing became faster and heavier. Bella reveled in the power she held over him at this moment--at the way she was making him react.

Then she had an idea, and started humming softly. He was already breathing heavily, and when she did this he swore out loud, not able to stand the soft, teasing vibrations. Bella was quickly lifted out of the tub and carried to the four-poster, where he laid her on her back.

He reached down and felt between Bella's legs. Seeing that she was wet just from giving him head made him groan, and Bella grinned mischievously. She quickly stopped, however, when she felt the head of his cock at her pussy entrance.

"Are you ready?" He said gruffly, clearly restraining himself. Bella gasped an affirmative, and moaned in pleasure as he drove into her in one stroke, filling her, stretching her deliciously. She wrapped her legs around his hips and clutched him to her as he drove into her again and again, her warm juices flowing and squelching around him as they gasped together, driving each other towards climax. She had never felt so full, never felt the need to orgasm more strongly. She couldn't believe how good it felt as he thrust his cock into her faster and faster. Bella's muscles began to quiver just as he released a hot torrent of semen into her pussy. Her clit throbbed for attention...she had been so close! But she was happy that he had come, and smug that she had made him almost lose control.

As if he had read her mind, he pulled out once he had finished coming, and dove between her legs, caressing her in long licks from anus to pussy. Bella locked her legs around his head and urged him on. He finally reached her clit, licking it again and again with hard lashes of his tongue. Bella moaned, her legs clenching around his head, and she climaxed, gasping, her pussy gushing, as he sucked her clit into his mouth hard. He continued sucking as she convulsed in ecstasy, driving her orgasm to go on and on. When she finally came down, he wasn't done. He leaned back and then attacked her breasts, sucking one nipple and then the other into her mouth.

Her clit, still sensitive, was throbbing with aftershocks, and felt herself growing wet again as he continued lavishing attention on her breasts. Then he reached between them and began stroking her clit, rubbing it in circles and up and down. Bella couldn't believe it, but she was building again, and now she thrust her hips up into his hand, urging him on as he rubbed her clit furiously and reached down to thrust two fingers into her pussy, still flowing with their combined juices. Bella felt her pussy clench around his fingers as she climaxed again, blotting out the rest of the world as she focused on the feeling of ecstasy coursing through her veins.