Unusual, Butt Not Quite Cruel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you can," Tawny whispered in his ear, pushing her hips down. She took his cock to the root, filling her hot pussy to brimming, his tip painfully nudging her cervix. She grunted at the deep invasion. Her facial expression alone nearly made Nick erupt right then and there.

"Unnngggh!" he groaned, flexing his cock.

"Oo-ho-hooo!" Tawny twittered, "I could feel that you naughty boy. You like my pussy, I know you do...I can feel your heartbeat through your cock. Aren't I hot? Aren't I tight and wet like I promised? And look, I took eeeevery inch [she pulled his head up so he could see their coupling. Nick moaned softly]...but I know what you'd like even more. You'd like it if I rode your rock hard cock in this tight...little...pussy...taking every inch every time I bounced, my tits right...in your face...wouldn't you like that? Wouldn't you like to cum in my little pussy? I'll let you. I'll let you cum deeeeep deep in my pussy, just like you want to...all you have to do is say a few little words. Where is the hostage? Tell me and I'll bounce up and down...up and down...I'll take you deep and hold you deep while you cum in my pussy," Tawny said, gasping and moaning as she ground herself slowly on the base of Nick's hard cock. Nick bit his lip and shook his head vigorously, madly flexing his buttocks, trying to step on the gas pedal. It wasn't working. Tawny was working her magic, and she couldn't be stopped. He realized he had stopped breathing, and gulped in a huge gasp of air.

"Mmmm, I like your cock," Tawny cooed. With one hand on Nick's shoulder and the other on her ass, she slowly pulled her hips up and down his shaft, taking him from tip to root with each slow, controlled bounce. Her tits brushed his neck as she held his head back, smiling wicked as she looked into his eyes. Nick was almost crying. She would squeeze him hard on the way up, and open like a flower on the way down, engulfing him like a tight, hungry mouth. "I'll let you cum in me, I promise," Tawny whispered, biting her lip and moaning as she took him deep, "All you've got to do is tell me what I want to know, and I'll bounce hard and fast and in seconds you'll be cumming...cumming into my pussy..."

With his last shred of resolve, Nick stammered, "N-no! No I won't tell!" He gasped hard and groaned deep as Tawny's pussy suddenly slipped from his cock. She stood in front of him, allowing him to raise his head and look at her. She looked genuinely hurt as she covered her pussy coyly with an open palm, pressing her legs around her hand.

"You don't like my pussy?" she whimpered. She looked so pitiful and ready to cry that Nick almost launched into an explanation, but caught himself. Tawny whined and stamped her foot with disappointment like a little schoolgirl, then walked in a slow pacing line with her hands on her hips, her big tits jiggling heavily with every step. Suddenly, she turned on her high heels and looked at him with a little grin. "Weeeelllll," she said, "I think I've figured you out." She came and leaned on the table in front of him, running her hands over her body to cup her tits and pinch her nipples. "I think you want something else," she continued, slowly turning to lean over and place her elbows on the table. She stuck her perfect bubble-butt out at him and looked back over her shoulder with a grin. "You want my butt, don't you?" she giggled. Like an ass, Nick nodded. He was finished.

"Ooo you're a naughty little boy, aren't you!" she cooed. "Is this what you want Nicky?" she asked, reaching behind herself to spread her buns with two fingers, just barely exposing her little pink pucker hidden deep between them. Nick couldn't even muster a response. Tawny giggled nervously and reached into her purse again for the Vaseline. She dipped her fingers in and began to smear it on her little bumhole as she spoke. "I've never done this before, though!" she whined, "Are you sure you won't just fuck my pussy instead? And cum in it?" Nick shook his head, and Tawny made a pouty face. "So this is what you need?" she continued, turning and displaying her ripe booty and slick, shiny little butthole as she continued to lube herself in preparation, "You want to put your cock up my tight little butt? Mmm...it's gonna hurt me...but I have to admit it sounds sooo hot...I can't wait to tell my girlfriends I finally took a cock in my bottom!"

Nick drooled buckets, swallowing it back hard as Tawny finished lubing her little tushy and backed up to him, putting her legs tight together and between his knees. She leaned forward and put her hands on his thighs for stabilization, then nestled her ass back against him, trapping her cock between her super-slick buns, stroking him up and down, humping her booty against his cock. He groaned deeply, his head beginning to spin again, his cock so hard that it throbbed painfully, desperate for release.

"Mmmm, are you getting excited, Nicky? I know I am," Tawny moaned, rubbing her ass on his cock, "But I have to admit I'm scared...your cock is sooo big and my little bottom is sooo tight...are you sure you can fit all that up my butt? I've got a niiiice big ass, but I've never had anything so big in me before...ooo you're really gonna stretch my little hole, aren't you? You're gonna open me up and go deep inside with that cock...deep in my ass...mmm and then you'll cum...you'll cum in my butt and fill me right up, won't you? Will you cum up inside me? Will you cum in my ass?"

"Ohh my God yes," Nick groaned, trying to twist his hips and angle his cock so that he would slip inside her when she humped up. No such luck. Tawny giggled at his vain attempts.

"Mmm, and I can't wait to feel you pumping that cum up my butt...so then we have a deal? Mmm? You give me the one little sentence I want, and in return you get to cum...in...my...ass," Tawny said. As she spoke, she raised herself up, arching her back and poising her anus over the shiny, slippery, throbbing tip of Nick's ram-rod straight cock. He could feel the greasy touch of her soft, crinkly little pucker. She flexed her bum and it seemed to kiss his tip, taunting him. He had nothing left.

"3200 Ram street. They're in a loft. Three men, armed with MP5's and body armor. The hostage is on a chair rigged with bombs to a step switch. They'll blow it if you don't go in right," Nick said with resignation. He was a deadman. He half expected Tawny to just get up and leave.

"My, what a good boy you are," she said, stirring her hips around on his tip, "What a good...dirty boy...I think you deserve a reward." As she finished her sentence, she leaned her hips back against his cock. She whimpered piteously as her anus pushed in, reluctant to admit his cock. Nick could believe what he was seeing. Tawny pushed harder, breathing heavily, her lips pursed and her brow furrowed as she looked back at him over her shoulder, their eyes locked. She was so tight that it seemed impossible, but the slick, greasy lube couldn't be denied; slowly, ever so slowly, Tawny's ass began to open up for Nick's cock. Her eyes got wider and wider, and her breathing deeper and more ragged. Suddenly, her hole gave way all in a rush, and all the built-up pressure went forward. The tip of Nick's cock popped into Tawny's ass, along with a good two inches of his shaft before she could stop her hips' downward plunge.

"Oooo JEEEsus!!" Tawny gasped, surprise all over her face and sweat all over her brow, "Fuck that's a big cock in my ass! Ohhh my goodness I've got to stop and get used to it a second. Oooooo fuck..." she moaned. With three inches of Nick's cock in her ass, she bounced her hips in a tiny half-inch oscillation, acclimating her little tushy to the big, angry invader.

"Unnnggghhh..." Nick groaned. The fit was so snug that it felt like he was pressing his cock into a greasy garden hose. Every time she pushed her hips down a little, he wasn't sure if he would ever see that part of his cock again. He didn't care. "Deeper," he commanded in a croak.

" *gasp!* Deeper?" Tawny whined, giving him puppy eyes. Nick nodded.

"All the way in," he commanded, more forcefully this time.

"But that's nine inches!" she complained, pouting, "Do I have to?" Nick nodded vigorously, no more words coming to him. To little blood in the brain! " *sigh*...alright, I'll have to go slow...I don't know if my poor little ass can take so much cock, but I'll try!" She breathed deep and let the air out slowly through her pursed lips, then slowly let her hips give in to gravity a little more. Nick watched his greasy shaft slip smoothly up Tawny's butt, millimeter by millimeter, his mouth hanging open with disbelieving pleasure.

"OhmyfuckingGod..." he moaned softly.

"Oooo wow," Tawny breathed, "Five more to go!" Her hips continued their slow descent, Nick's cock sliding up into her rectum. "Four more...ho fuck, I can feel you all up inside me! You're so deep now...three more! Unnngh! Oh God it's so deep! Jesus Nicky, your cock is hurting my poor little bum...do you like that? Do you like hurting me with your penis in my butt? Ohh God you do like it...two more inches! Fuck! I don't know if I can take it all Nicky! *gasp!* It's hurts sooo good...tell me you like it, Nicky, tell me you like hurting my little booty."

"I love it," Nick rasped, his sweaty, muscular chest heaving with his labored breathing, "Tell me how it feels, Tawny."

"It's so deep!" Tawny groaned, "There's just one more inch to go...but it hurts me! You make me ache inside my ass, Nicky, you make me hurt so deep inside...ooooo my goodness! That's all! It's in me aaaall the way now." Tawny straightened up on Nick's lap, her ass pressed warmly against Nick's hips, his cock buried to the very hilt in her hot, pulsating rear end. She swirled her hips in circles with his cock buried in her ass, letting him feel her bowels squeezing and caressing him as her muscles worked. He moaned and gasped, his cock as hard as cold granite. She groaned deeply as she felt him flex inside of her. "Well Nicky," She said, breathing hard and peering back at him over her shoulder, "Your cock is all the way up my ass. What do you want me to do now?"

"Bounce," Nick commanded, gasping.

"Bounce? You mean like this?" Tawny said. She leaned forward a bit and put her hands on his knees. With her legs tight together, she slowly lifted her ass up his shaft about four inches before slowly letting it back down to rest her pussy on his balls. She groaned deeply. "Is that how you want me to do it? Hmm...maybe a little faster? Would you like that? Do you like watching me bouncing on your lap, with you cock in my butt?" Tawny said softly. Nick just nodded as Tawny began to put her words into action, slowly bouncing her ass up and down his cock with a steady, maddening rhythm. Her cheeks were so full and tight that he could actually see where his cock disappeared into Tawny's butt; only where his shaft disappeared up between her sweaty buns. He tilted his head back and listened to Tawny as she groaned, moaned, squealed and squeaked, the tight ring of her anus gliding up and down his glistening shaft, over and over, deep into her ass. She started to take more of him with each bounce, sliding her sphincter almost to his tip before impaling her ass on him once again, making her cry out and bite her lower lip. Her ass jiggled as it slapped against his hips and belly, taking the full length of his cock with each bounce; all nine inches.

"Ohhh my God Nicky!" Tawny cried, "It's going so deep in my ass! It hurts me...but I'll endure it, since you're such a good boy...I'll work you with my ass until you can't take it any more. And then I'm going to make you cum, Nicky! I'm going to make you cum sooooo so deep in my ass....I'm gonna make you fill me up. Do you wanna do that, Nicky? Do you wanna fill my tight little tushy up with your cum? Do you wanna pump it up my butt? Each and every spurt? Every last drop?" Tawny continued to bounce her perfect ass up and down, up and down, taking Nick's greasy shaft deep into her tight ass over and over.

Nick could only manage a gasp and groan in response to her completely rhetorical questions, but she was winning fast. His balls started to contract, and his cock pulsed in Tawny's ass. He raised his head to watch. His shaft, glistening with lube, disappeared and reappeared into and from Tawny's shiny buns over and over. And somewhere between those perfect globes of flesh lay her back door, stretched snugly around his cock. The thick, tight right of muscle rippled up and down his shaft, over every vein and contour, over and over, pulling him into her on the up-stroke and wringing the blood from him on the down-stroke, all on a smooth, slippery bed of warm lube. He felt his cock pulsing faster, and deep in Tawny's ass the tip started to tickle. His balls pulled up tighter against his body. He moaned in rhythm to her bouncing ass, gaining and volume and pitch. She looked back at him.

"Oooo are you getting ready to cum Nicky? Are you getting ready to shoot that hot load into me? I can't wait...I wanna feel your warm cum flowing into my ass. Do it, Nicky! Fill me up!" Tawny moaned, egging him on. She bounced faster. Nick's cock grew like a volcano getting ready to burst forth. His toes curled up. He was seconds away!!

"Please Nicky?" Tawny squealed, her bum slapping against him as she bounced, "Please cum in my ass? I've been so good to you, can't you do this one thing for me? I really-"

And in that moment Nick exploded into Tawny's ass with a bellow of triumph.

"Oooo! Oo my goodness I can feel it!" Tawny gasped, thick ropes of Nick's cum blasting into her rectum, "Oh Nicky I can feel you cumming in my ass! Yes! Yes! Fill my little tushy with your cum!"

Nick's cock pulsed over and over in her ass, shooting the biggest load of his life. Tawny held his cock deep in her ass, the standing tower of his shaft sticking nine inches into her belly as spurt after spurt of thick white cum burst forth into her body. She could feel the warm pool deep inside, just as Nick could feel the hot wetness of his load. Finally, he collapsed in his chair as if smote with a bolt of lightning. The last thing he saw before passing out was Tawny's ass as she slowly pulled her hips up and off his softening cock, his tip slipping from her anus with a soft pop, a thin trickle of pure white oozing down her left buttock.

He awoke in a daze, in a different room. This one had bars. And a concrete slab. And not much else. He was dressed in an orange jumpsuit and strange-looking slip-on shoes. He looked up, and Tawny was standing on the other side of the bars, flanked by a man in a suit and a police officer that could have passed for Andre The Giant. Tawny was again dressed in professional garb. The man in a suit held a briefcase.

"Good you see you awake, Mr. Tartan. You've been sleeping for two days," Tawny said, as if she'd never seen him. Nick's mouth worked in disbelief. "We would like to thank you for your information, and would also like to inform you that the hostage has been rescued alive. Your "boss" is in custody. In fact, if you accept our plea bargain (which I would suggest, given your confession), you'll get to share a cell block with him and two of your old pals when the trial is over. Your lawyer will be here shortly to discuss the terms of the deal."

Tawny gave him an odd smile to his disbelieving gape. She nodded to the two men, and they left. Nick stood and went to the bars, still too blind with rage and disbelief to say anything. Tawny gave him mockingly sympathetic eyes.

"Awww, don't take it too hard, cop-killer scum," Tawny said, patting him on the cheek through the bars, "It was only a one-time thing. Besides, you'll get plenty of ass-fucking where you're going. I guess you can always decline the bargain though. And we'll put you on trial...and we'll win...and then you can look forward to a short, quick ride on the Old Sparky. So...good luck!" She turned to leave, then stopped and looked back at him with a smile. "Thanks for the shot in the tush, though," she giggled, biting her lip and glancing furtively down at his crotch, "It was my best ever."

She winked and was gone, leaving Nick to begin counting the spots on the poured concrete floor.