Unusual Toys Ch. 02

Story Info
Some more self-love, this time in a high school bathroom.
1.6k words
4.52
55.8k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All persons depicted in this story are over the age of 18. This is a continuation of a story; please refer to Chapter 01 for reference.

******************************

It'd been a few weeks since I carried out a much-needed self love session. Immediately after that notorious experience, I washed my pearl necklace and hairbrush. Every time I brush my hair, I remember how incredible it felt to fuck my pussy with my hairbrush handle and begin to get wet. I haven't had the time to do it again though, between schoolwork and my parents coming home early. I was beginning to get desperate. My pussy was aching for release of my pent up sexual energy. I needed to get fucked, and if I couldn't find someone to fuck me, I was going to fuck myself.

School was desolate and dreary. It was a rainy day in late March and students wandered the halls looking like zombies. I was wearing my pearl necklace, and every time I fingered my necklace, my pussy tingled with the reminder of how deep I pushed it inside me. I was wearing a short white lace dress that just barely met dress code with the jean jacket I put over its spaghetti straps. I had to make sure not to bend over or else I would flash the entire student body. I'd decided not to wear any underwear to make things interesting, and I'd gone braless as well. I knew deep down that today was the day. There was a reason behind my lack of panties. I was going to finally get some relief, and it was going to be at school.

All throughout the school day, I contemplated where and when I was going to do it. This was going to be my first time masturbating outside of my bedroom, so I didn't want to go completely public yet. I finally settled on excusing myself to go to the bathroom, but I was going to make myself wait until I was so horny that if I didn't excuse myself, I'd finger myself right in the middle of the classroom. I wanted to wait until last period because I knew Mr. Radowski would bring me to this point. Hopefully I would last that long...

Every time I walked from class to class, my lack of panties would cause my clit to rub against my thighs and my pussy would start dripping. This almost became a problem on my way to last period, when I was so incredibly horny that I was beginning to realize my immense need to masturbate. I was so wet while walking to English class from the friction combined with anticipation of Mr. Radowski that my pussy dripped down my leg. I was walking alone, so I discreetly ducked into a restroom stall and dabbed my pussy and leg with toilet paper. Even just slightly touching my pussy with the toilet paper was almost too much and I had to suppress a moan. I nearly started masturbating right there, but I wanted to make myself wait longer, so I suppressed my desire and walked the rest of the way to class.

Today in English, we had a lesson on Macbeth. I'd already read the entirety of Macbeth and all of the Sparknotes on its themes and motifs, so I started zoning out almost immediately, following only the sound of Mr. Radowski's smooth, deep voice. I crossed my legs and clenched my thighs together, creating a bit of friction between my thighs and clit, which was enough to start my pussy dripping again. I bet anyone sitting next to me could smell the tangy scent of my arousal. The moment had finally arrived and I couldn't possibly wait any longer to make myself come. I had to touch myself soon or I'd do it right in my seat.

Hurriedly, I excused myself to go to the bathroom, bringing my purse with me. Teachers never question a girl if she has a purse, as they're usually used to stock pads or tampons. However, I had a special "toy" in mine. Mr. Radowski gave me a nod and smile as I walked out, and I sashayed my hips as I left, hoping his eyes would follow my ass as I left the room. I speed-walked to the bathroom, purse in tow, and reached it in under a minute. The halls were completely dead, and no one was in the bathroom, either.

As soon as I walked into the bathroom, I decided to be a little risky. I observed myself in the mirror, lifting up my dress to expose my naked pussy, and then lifting it up further to reveal my entire nude body. My nipples were completely erect, and I rubbed first the right one, then the left one softly, then pinched the left one and suppressed a moan. I put a finger to my lips, sucked my finger to lubricate it, and touched my clit, watching myself in the mirror. My clit was so sensitive that this tiny bit of stimulation caused my pussy to drip down my leg. I couldn't suppress a tiny moan this time. No one was around, so I didn't worry too much about this soft noise.

I hurried into a bathroom stall and hung my purse on the door. Then, I sat on the toilet and lifted up my dress again. I sucked two of my fingers, touching them to my pussy and rubbing my clit in a circular motion, savoring how wonderful it felt to finally touch myself. I almost came right there, but I wanted to make it last a bit longer. I stopped touching my clit and unzipped my purse, revealing a new "toy" I wanted to use: a bottle of lotion. The bottle was a cylinder and would fit right in my pussy, though it was definitely wider than my hairbrush handle. This lotion bottle happened to be my mom's that I took from her dresser early this morning when I was feeling naughty. I came equipped with a condom to pull over it so I could clean it easier when I was done with it. I quickly tore open the condom and pulled it over the length of the lotion bottle, licking my lips as I imagined how good it would feel to fuck myself with it.

I began slowly rubbing my clit with my finger again, then switched to rubbing the bottle along my pussy, mixing my juices with the lube from the condom. Then, I slowly began to push the bottle into my pussy. The bottle was around 8 inches in length, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to fit it all inside me. I was so horny that the first 5 inches went in really easily, and I moaned as the sixth, then seventh inch went in, pushing me to my limit. My pussy felt so full, I wasn't sure that I could handle the last of the bottle. Then, right as I pushed in the last inch and held the entire lotion bottle in my pussy, I let out a low moan as I heard footsteps walking down the hall. I put my hand over my mouth and bit my fingers as I started fucking myself deeply with the lotion bottle, very quickly bringing myself to my first orgasm in weeks. I was cumming around the bottle in seconds. As I began to come, I rubbed my clit while fucking myself hard and fast with the bottle, forgetting about the footsteps I heard coming in my direction. I was making a lot of noise with the bottle slamming in and out of my drenched pussy. Even though I was suppressing my moans as best as I could, I was heavily breathing as I fucked myself even harder, fucking another orgasm out of my sweet pussy, this time squirting both into and out of the toilet and onto the floor, drenching the bathroom stall. The force of this orgasm pushed the bottle out of my pussy, and I continued rubbing my cunt roughly, squirting a second time. This time, my juices hit the door of the bathroom stall... right as the footsteps entered the bathroom.

I was breathing really hard and began to panic as I remembered I was in a school bathroom. I quickly put the bottle back in my purse, zipped it up, and began to examine the damage I'd done to the bathroom stall. There was a large puddle in front of the toilet, plus drops on the toilet seat and the door. My pussy was still dripping juices into the toilet. I giggled to myself against my will. Then, I saw pink flip flops walking into the bathroom. The girl paused in front of my stall, made a surprised noise, and then entered a stall three away from mine. I suppressed another giggle as I wadded up toilet paper, cleaned up my mess, and flushed it down the toilet. I washed my hands, grabbed my purse, and walked back to class, finally semi-satisfied.

When I got back to class, Mr. Radowski again nodded in my direction, acknowledging my return. As I sat back down, I noticed a girl was missing from my class and wondered if it was the girl who'd walked in on my frenzied masturbation. Two minutes later, the door opened, and I saw the same pink flop flops I'd seen under my stall. She looked at the floor and must have recognized my brown flip flops, as she then slowly looked up and met my eyes, then gave me a devious smile before walking back to her desk. Right as the bell rang, signaling the end of the day, she slipped me a note that read simply: "Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes."

To be continued...