Unasked Opportunity

Story Info
Gritty story about a reluctant yet desperate secretary.
5.9k words
4.22
64.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning:

I know there's a lot of "romantic" office stories out there about secretaries that get "forced" to fuck their bosses, but as soon as a dick touches them they melt and orgasm.

Let me warn you that this is not one of those stories.

The following story is realistic and gritty, it's the short story of a woman who decides to let herself get abused not because she wants it but because she thinks she has no other choice.

Don't you dare to complain in the comments that I didn't warn you!

All the other people out there that know that fiction is fiction and doesn't necessarily represent a morale codex or a world view, but sometimes can't help but being turned on by some messed up stuff: Enjoy!

* * *

It was an hour before the office was closing and Katie was staring at her boss's door. On the mahagony wood she read "Mr. Wright, CFO" for what felt like the hundredth time, written in embroided golden letters.

The door was closed. Mr. Wright didn't believe in the open-door policy. There was no glass front and thus no way to see what was going on behind those doors, but Katie knew enough.

As soon as she had started working here Mr. Wright had been clear to her what additional services he required of his new personal assistant. He didn't force himself upon her, but there were other ways. Once she had made it clear to him that she wanted no part in his sexual advances he had simply smiled, telling her that this was no problem, she would simply have to make it up with her work.

Ever since then she had been loaded with work. Even worse, her check had been reduced because Mr. Wright had to transfer Vera, an embarrassingly slutty coworker, to fulfill Katie's "missed duties".

She needed the money though. Not for her, though she certainly could've used a financial cushion for her college, but for the medical bills.

There was no way she could sue her boss: Not only could she not afford a proper lawyer, it would take time to free her of her riveting contract. Time and money she simply didn't have.

This job wasn't forever though: Three more months and she would hopefully be able to go back to medical college. Katie sighed: With her paycheck cut like that there was no way she could afford college and the bills, even with her sweet boyfriend Brian helping out.

She had been staring at the door since the morning, trying to force her body to set foot in it.

Earlier this day she had almost built up the courage to go in there. After having seen the previous worker, a shy blonde girl, leave the room in tears she had crumbled back into her seat though, fearing what could happen if she talked to her boss if he was in the wrong mood.

Katie thought about her boyfriend Brian. He had no clue that he paycheck had been reduced and she hadn't had the courage to tell him. She didn't want him to know anything about the things that were going on in this company. He would just make a fuss or do something stupid.

No, she needed to do this herself, it was the only way.

She got on her feet and could immediately feel her legs shaking. Fearing she might not have courage to stand up again she slowly approached Mr. Wright's office.

There hadn't been any activity these last hours, she was certain her boss was alone right now.

Katie had hoped to catch Vera at some point during the day, she might've been able to slip in after her and catch Mr. Wright in a good mood. The weekend and thus the end of the month was getting closer with every hour though without Vera showing up, she simply couldn't afford another reduced paycheck.

Now that she was standing, Katie could suddenly feel how exhausted she was: She had been working at least twelve hours every day for the past three weeks. She did everything she could not to fall asleep during her work hours, remembering the consequences of her last nap with dread.

Once this is over, everything will be better again. The brunette woman raised her hand to knock on the door. Deep inside she knew she was lying to herself.

"Come in!" the strong voice of her boss called through the door. Katie steadied her shaking hand on the doorhandle and entered the office.

She saw Mr. Wright smile across his middle-aged face as he looked up from the notes he had been studying. It wasn't a warm smile, more of a mischievous grin. Her boss could've been anywhere between 40 and 60: His body was healthy and showed that he never had to do any heavy labor, but his face betrayed his age.

He folded his hands and leaned back in his chair. He said nothing, waiting for her to make the first move.

Katie wanted nothing more than to wipe that satisfied grin off his face with the nearby stapler. Instead she closed the door behind her and went to stand in front of her boss's desk.

She swallowed, only now realizing how dry her throat was.

"Mr. Wright, sir?"

"What is it, Katie?"

Under normal circumstances the personal assistant would've been upset, demanding he uses her last name. Now she felt like fighting him any longer was hopeless.

She could see her boss openly eyeing the neckline of her revealing black dress. It was one of the work attires she had been given when starting this job. Under normal circumstances she would've felt good wearing an expensive outfit like this that emphasized her female forms. Once she had seen how her old boss was looking at her though she wished she was wearing a nun's habit instead.

Katie was too tired today to pay attention to any of these things. She swallowed though her throat was still dry.

"Sir, I've thought about your last offer and I'd like to accept it."

There, she had said it. Katie could feel her heart racing as she awaited an answer from her boss.

After what felt like a small eternity her boss leaned forward on his chair and laid his hands on the desk. His tone was matter-of-fact.

"And why would I need that now that Vera is doing the part of your job you were unable to fulfill."

Katie could feel a lump in her throat. She hadn't thought about that. She could feel her heart racing even faster now, her voice began to sound desperate.

"But sir, you said you'd want me to... assist you. I'm here now, there's no need to split my paycheck anymore. I need the money!"

She hadn't meant to say that last sentence and she blushed. What for? Mr. Wright knew quite well about her situation.

"Do you remember specifically what I asked of you, Katie?"

This time her blushing was justified. She knew all-to-well what he had said to her. It had been on the only a few days after she had signed the contract. Katie remembered that it had been after an especially exhausting business meeting.

"You asked me to be your personal... your personal slut." Speaking that word made her uncomfortable and she stared at the floor.

"I don't ask things off my employees, I give orders. Look at me!" Mr. Wright said, now striking a serious tone.

"Since you were unable to fulfill your duties, I had to look for somebody who would. Vera has not disappointed me, why would I need you?"

Katie became angry now. She knew he was playing with her. Does he think I'm stupid?

"You don't want Vera, she's a whore that would let herself get fucked by a pig if it payed her!"

Katie tone got a bitter note

"You're used to get whatever you set your eyes upon, that's why you're loading me with work. You want to break my spirit? Guess what, I don't give a fuck about your games! Don't pretend like you're not stripping me with your eyes every time you see me, you want to have me since I set foot in this building!"

Her shaking was gone, instead Katie's voice was close to screaming, spitting out the words like poison. Mr. Wright was unimpressed, but stood up from his chair and went around the desk next to Katie. The woman looked at him from the corner of her eye, but didn't move.

"Down on your knees before me, slut. I want you to beg for it."

Katie clenched her teeth. Who did this pig think he was? Hadn't it been enough humiliating for her to come here? What purpose does this degrading have besides showing what an asshole her boss is? This display of dominance was so typical of these corporate bastards with their designer suits and expensive company cars!

Katie turned around and got to her knees without looking up. She could feel her boss's hand gripping her under the chin, forcing her to look up. Deciding she didn't want to look scared she looked up into his cold grey-blue eyes, controlling her boiling blood.

It's only us here, if I don't mean it these words will be just hollow phrases, able to satisfy that sick fuck.

"Let me be your personal slut, sir. Please, I beg you."

Her words couldn't have been very convincing, but they seemed to do their job. Mr. Wright put a hand on her head and stroke her hair like you do with a pet. The young assistant could see a slight movement in her boss's trouser as after she had said the words. She tried to ignore it, but didn't know where else to look.

"If I give you another chance I have to be certain that you won't chicken out. Will you serve me for the rest of your contract however I see fit?"

"Yes, sir."

"Let me be clear. You just played your last chance. You were right. I get what I want. If you screw this up I swear I will make you and your boyfriend's sorry lives a living hell. Do you understand?"

Mr. Wrights voice had turned to a hiss and Katie could feel her face getting pale. That's it, I've made my choice.

"I understand, sir."

The hands in Katie's hair suddenly jerked her head upwards again, forcing the new slave to look at her master.

"Now why don't you let me use that cute mouth of yours for a start? I want you to look me in the eyes while I do that, understood?"

It wasn't something she hadn't expected, the casualness with which her boss basically told her to suck his cock ground her gear though. Just roll with it, Katie. It'll soon be over.

"As you wish, sir."

One of Mr. Wright's big, old hands went down her cheeks and stopped at her chin.

"Open your mouth and stay still."

He put his thumb in her mouth while looking back into his assistant's eyes.

The room was perfectly still, but suddenly you could the woman's suppressed gag reflex as her new master's thumb hit the back of his new toy's throat, sending her eyes rolling back for a second.

"You don't give many blowjobs, do you, slut? Your poor boyfriend, I think Brian was his name? But don't worry, we'll have plenty of opportunities to get rid of that annoying gag reflex of yours. Think of it like a hymen, only for your mouth."

Katie knit her brows, but chose to say nothing. Her boss unceremoniously opened his belt and fly and put out his cock. As Katie had feared from the bulge she had seen earlier it wasn't nearly as small as her boss's inflated ego had suggested. Rock-hard as it was it radiated a smell that made the assistant want to gag.

A slap on her cheek woke her up from her thoughts. Though it wasn't hard it had startled her. She looked back up.

"I see you're eyeing my cock, slut. Can't wait for it, can you? Now look back up and keep your hands behind your back while I use your wet mouth. Don't move or I'll be forced to put some restrictions on you."

The woman didn't even want to know what her boss meant with that. Deciding to get this over as soon as possible she wrapped her mouth around the glans and moved her tongue around the tip, trying to ignore the disgusting taste of the precum.

She tried her best to give the best blowjob she could, but without hands there was only so much she could do. It soon became clear to her that Mr. Wright didn't care for her efforts.

"You suck like a virgin, slut. That's barely the tip you're able to take in there. What is your boyfriend doing with you, doesn't he have a dick?"

Katy scowled at her boss mentioning Brian in this situation.

"He lets me use my hands, sir. If you'd..."

"Shut your mouth, slut. I don't care that your moron of a boyfriend didn't show you your place. Who knows, he might be thankful for the job I'm doing here, it'll only profit him in the long run."

Before his assistant could answer, Mr. Wright shove his cock back into her mouth. His hands went to the sides of the woman's head who muffled a stifled protest.

"Just stay still, you useless bitch. It looks like you barely qualify as cum rag. Now let's see if we can give this mouth some much-needed training."

He began slowly pushing his cock deeper while looking into his assistant's pleading eyes. Whenever he could feel her gag he retreated, just to push his way back a few seconds later.

Katie's eyes began to water, her mascara was probably ruined. Though she obediently looked up she could barely see her boss's face due to the water in her eyes.

The young woman tried to blend out while emptily starring at the blurred face of her boss. But every time he hit her gag reflex she was forced to snap back into reality. She could feel her legs shaking again and she forced herself to endure this use of her mouth.

The dick was not even halfway in, but Katie was already struggling to breath, she felt an involuntary tear was running down her left cheek.

She couldn't see her boss's face, but he didn't seem to care about the state she was in and continued to pump slowly, triggering her gag reflex over and over with the tip of his cock while driving his shaft into her mouth.

As the woman thought it couldn't get any worse Mr. Wright suddenly stopped at the point where her gagging set in, keeping her head steady with his two hands.

"Stop spasming around with your hands and put them back where they belong, slut!"

Katie obeyed. She hadn't even realized her hands had instinctively tried to shove herself away from her boss. She gasped for air as the cock retreated after what felt like an eternity, moving her head to the side as a series of coughs took hold of her body.

"Get your mouth where it belongs, we're far from finished!"

Mr. Wright's cock entered the fully wetted mouth again, mixing their body fluids, a smell that made Katie sick. Her boss didn't seem to care about slowing down, on the contrary: She could hear deep satisfied moans as he began to pick up his pace, treating the orifice he was in like it was a pussy. Her jaw began to quiver and she had to concentrate to keep it in place. You'll be home soon, Katie. Just endure!

After another minute Katie could feel her feet shaking. Before she realized what was happening she lost control over her sore jaw and in a spasm her mouth tried to close. The teeth brushed the cock in her mouth and Mr. Wright blurt out a hiss before Katie was able to get it under control again.

He released his cock from her mouth, there was anger in his eyes. He slapped her hard with his right hand and his assistant fell to the ground, unable to keep herself up any longer.

"You stupid slut, what do you think you're doing?"

Katie was in panic, blurting out excuses that were barely understandable under her desperate sobs.

"I don't care if this was on purpose or not, you'll learn that actions like these have consequences!"

He grabbed Katie by the hair and forced her to stand up, then threw her torso over the front of his desk. The woman was barely able to stand, but her sobbing slowly stopped.

Katie was glad that she no longer had to keep herself up and she slumped onto the desk with her hands to the side, not able to support the weight of her own body due to the exhaustion of the day and these last minutes.

The woman could see her boss getting something from the desk, but couldn't make out what. She was just happy to have this short break, well aware that their business was not yet finished.

CRACK!

The sound of the belt on her ass came first, but only a fracture of a second later Katie could feel the pain all the way down her legs. Though her boss had hit her on the dress instead of the naked flesh the pain was only lightly numbed.

"Lift up the dress, I want your butt cheeks exposed."

Knowing that there was no other option if she didn't want to make her boss even more angry the shaking young woman complied and lifted up her black dress, exposing two well-rounded butt cheeks complimented by a pink thong.

She closed her eyes, bit her teeth and clutched the fabric of her dress. Think of Brian. Think of Brian

CRACK!

Another whip lash on her other cheek brought her back to reality, this time sending the pain up to her lower back. There were two more cracks, two more whacks that felt like lightning hitting her ass.

How should I hide this from Brian? It was like Mr. Wright could read her mind.

"Concerned your boyfriend might find out about this when he sees your pink butt cheeks? Let this be a lesson to you to pay better attention, otherwise you'll have to do a lot of explaining at home."

Everything but that! I can't ever let Brian know what I'm doing here!

Katie heard how her boss laid down the belt next to her, she silently plead that she'd never have to endure this whipping again. She humped forward as she felt rough hands on her sore ass cheeks, but the desk prevented her from moving away.

"We'll have to train your mouth a bit more some other time I fear. Thankfully your whole body is gorgeous, I can't wait to use it properly now that it's mine."

The CFO ripped away the thong and Katie could feel her sensitive cheeks burning. The next sensation the woman felt was something wet on her still sore ass, followed by an audible inhale while a light wind brushed her trimmed pubic hair. Oh my god what a pervert, what is he doing there. Will he lick me? I almost hope he does, at least it won't be painful.

"You have a nice smell, slut. Since you left me hanging down with your other hole though I feel like my urges are quite, well... urgent. You won't mind your boss using your nice pussy a bit, don't you?"

Katie could feel her bowels turn. She had expected to get fucked today, no doubt. But given her bosses roughness with her mouth she could only hope he had some sort of lube besides her dried-up spit.

"N-no sir, of course. I'm your... your slut." Just do it already, I want this over so I can go home to Brian as fast as possible.

Despite the heads-up his assistant hissed loudly as the first centimeters of her boss's cock entered her dry pussy. She didn't know being fucked in her vagina could be so painful, Brian had always taken good care of her before he entered.

"Please sir, go slow, this hurts!"

Mr. Wright didn't answer immediately, but instead slapped her on one of her cheeks.

"Don't tell me what to do, slut. You will take it though it hurts because I want to enter this hfffff tight vagina of yours."

Katie whinced loudly while her boss uttered a sound of pleasure. He was now taking her by the hips and was slowly starting to press his dick deeper and deeper into a place where only her boyfriend of eight years had ever been. The flawed lubrication was not as much a problem as the sheer tightness of her unadjusted Vagina.

Bent over the desk like this Katie felt like a cheap whore. He didn't even undress me nor can he see my face, for him I'm just a tight pussy with unnecessary extras. I wouldn't mind not having to look at his face if my lower body didn't hurt so much!

She tried to unsuspiciously move her hand under her belly towards her clitoris to make the pain bearable. As she was almost there though she could feel a firm grip on that right hand, then on her left.

"Oh no, you haven't deserved that today. You'll learn what it's like to be a slut whose job is to serve, no matter how much it hurts you."

12