Unwanted: Red Panties at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. This little whore is cumming all over my cock." said Jamal.

Stacey's little pussy spasmed and squeezed Jamal's cock hard. Her girl cum running down his balls and coating her little pink hole. Girl cum and a small amount of blood ran down her leg. Jamal started to thrust harder as if this sight spurred him on. He grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard and violent. He buried himself inside her as his black balls tightened and he throbbed. Stacey looked at Ricky tied up in the chair and breathed hard as Jamal filled her with stream after stream of cum deep in her tiny pink pussy.

"Yes!" shouted Jamal. "Take that cum you little bitch. "Oh god. Her pussy is still squeezing me. I think she's cumming again." And she was.

Ricky closed his eyes and sat there. Unable to do anything. The two men held Stacey down still and spun her around. It was Germaine's turn. He rubbed his fingers in her cummy pussy and started to rub and finger her asshole with the cum.

"Oh please. Not in my ass." pleaded Stacey.

"Shut your mouth whore. We fuck whatever hole we want." said Germaine. Still lubing up her ass with his cum and two fingers inside of her.

Jamal held Stacey down as Germaine pushed his cock against her asshole. It just wouldn't go in. So he pushed harder.

"No! No please!" cried Stacey. More tears rolling down her cheeks. But Germaine pushed harder and slipped inside of her. "Ooh. Take it out. It's too big. Pleaaaaaaaaaase..."

But Germaine started to pump against her little hole and slip inside of her. She had her head on Jamal's lap as Germaine started to pump and thrust into her tight asshole.

"Oh yeah. This asshole is tight. We're going to wreck both of this sluts holes tonight." said Germaine. "So fucking tight."

They made Stacey face Ricky in the chair as her little asshole was fucked.

"Cum in her fucking ass Germaine." said Jamal. Watching in glee as Ricky tried to look away.

Germaine started to pump harder and deeper. Again Stacey's mouth opened to cry out and again no noise came out. As she looked at Ricky. Germaine grabbed her hips and buried himself in her ass. His black balls rubbing against her pussy. His balls started to tighten and he throbbed and filled her little asshole with cum. As he pulled out of her blood and cum ran down her ass and onto her pussy mixing with the cum from Germaine earlier.

The two men let Stacey run over and sob in Ricky's lap as they got dressed. Then the two exited the hotel room and tossed a few 20 dollar bills on the ground.

"Get yourself some birth control whore." said Jamal. "We have places to go and we expect you out of our room when we get back. Don't bother calling the police. We have video of this little whore dancing with us and rubbing her ass all over our cocks from earlier tonight. And plus." He pulled out Ricky's wallet and showed him his (Ricky's) drivers license. "We know where you live so unless you want the PTA to get a video of your wife's interracial DP then you will keep your mouth shut."

The two men left the room as Stacey sobbed into Ricky's lap and untied him. They discussed what to do and Ricky wanted to call the cops or alert the authorities. But eventually decided that the two men were right. The evidence didn't look good and who knew who had the tape. Later that night Ricky and Stacey went to bed after Ricky cried himself to sleep. He couldn't help but feel he should have saved his wife from these men and he had to watch her get raped in front of him. It had been horrible. They had left the room as instructed and drove home barely talking to each other. Then held each other until Ricky fell asleep.

Stacey laid up in bed unable to sleep. She picked up her cell phone from the dresser and started to type a text. "Hey Jamal. I'm so glad I met you guys online. Ricky doesn't suspect a thing. Oh my god did you guys ever fuck my holes good. It was just like I imagined. Let me know when we can meet again. This time we won't involve Ricky and his little cock. He goes away for business Tuesday. XoxO Stacey." And she clicked send.

12