Unwilling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a result, it took him about thirty minutes to finally realize that Jared was over there. He still had his band-aid stuck on his forehead, but otherwise looked no worse for wear. He actually looked mouthwatering in his simple sports clothes, which made the knowledge of his presence all the more torturous. Darwin tried to steer clear of the football team, but his eyes wandered ever so often and he caught one glimpse of Jared in the same moment Jared looked over to him. Their eyes locked for two seconds, then a pile of bodies fell onto Jared and he was out of sight. Those two seconds still felt like an eternity of agonizing and slowly building arousal so intense it shook Darwin to the core. It took all of his willpower to concentrate on the formation his team was training, and even then, he fucked up and the carefully arranged pyramid crumbled, with people falling to the ground everywhere.

The last hour of training was excruciating. His trainer yelled at him, the new team members giggled like a flock of geese every time they caught him looking over at the football players, and his mind drifted off every few minutes, making him clumsy and nervous. When training finally was over, he scuffled to the locker rooms like a man on his way to the gallows. He was so ashamed of his bad performance that he didn't realize that the football team had also ended their training and started to pile into the showers.

From one second to the next, the tiled room was filled with friendly banter, laughs, and dozens of athletic, muscular, naked hunks. Their sweat flooded the hot, misty air and made Darwin feel lightheaded from the hormones and testosterone. Even worse, the smell of so many males, so much prey, made his wolf rear its head.

Darwin started to pant as well-known panic clawed at his throat. Had he been any other werewolf, he would have had full control over his animal side by this point. It was almost laughable how long it had taken him to overcome even the simplest of triggers, like being startled or getting angry, or hungry, or any other strong emotion or physical need. He had worked so hard on this, hammered precautions into his mind, stayed away from every possible situation where he might lose control over himself, done everything humanly-- ha!-- possible to be safe. But here he was, gritting his teeth against the battering of his wolf's will against his mental walls and trying his best not to cause a catastrophe in a shower. He couldn't even move for fear of getting too agitated and maybe starting his change. His tailbone tingled, the skin on his back crawled with the need to change, so he bit his tongue until he tasted blood. That helped a bit.

Breathing shallowly, he leaned his forehead against the cold, wet tiles of his shower stall and waited for the room to clear out, clenching his hands into fists as he silently counted to a hundred. Everything would be alright as soon as the others left, he'd just have to hang in there until--

All of a sudden, one scent masked every other smell, wafting over him like a thunderstorm. With that scent came a sudden and intense feeling of peace and security. The scent of another werewolf.

"Problems?"

Jared's quiet, amused voice sounded right next to Darwin's left ear and made him jerk. With that movement came the awareness of a very warm body just inches from his back.

"Go away, I've got this," Darwin snarled, simultaneously trying to keep his body from relaxing. 'Liar,' his mind whispered, but he silenced that voice resolutely. Feeling safe is a lie, too. This is nothing but a chemical reaction, nothing but hormones. He can't help us. Don't trust it. Nothing felt worse than being fooled into thinking that this feeling of helpless, happy bliss could become reality. Being fooled into wanting it, getting it. He wanted it to stop, because it made him remember. Darwin absolutely didn't want to remember.

"Grouchy. I like that," Jared whispered and moved closer so Darwin had to jerk forward to break contact to the muscular, wet body behind him. It didn't help. Jared just followed him until Darwin was pressed against the tiles with Jared's body at his back, melding against him from breast to crotch. And what a crotch it was!

A pulsing, hot column of erect flesh pressed against his ass and slid smoothly through his ass crack. A moan broke free from Darwin's throat and he beat his fist against the tiles next to his shoulder in frustration. How the hell was he supposed to keep his distance like this? He could have dealt with courting or being asked out on a date, then he could have simply said no and been rude about it, but this had no need for words and his body was already betraying him.

He had to stop this, right now, before he forgot the consequences, before he fell for the lies his body told him. Before his needs overrode his mind.

With a strangled gasp, he turned around and gave Jared the stink eye. "If you lay your hands on me, I will scream like a girl," he hissed, abandoning pride for a small victory.

Jared's grin widened. "Okay, no hands," he agreed, and put his palms against the wall behind Darwin, not so much caging him in but rather grounding himself on the wet tiles. He leaned against the slightly smaller man, lowered his head, even though Jared towered over Darwin, and started rubbing himself against Darwin's crotch. Their cocks moved against each other, slicking themselves with pre-cum and hot water, and the electric feeling snuffed out what little reservations had been left in Darwin's mind.

Another moan escaped him. The wanton sound of his own voice made him want to shrink away ashamedly, but there was simply not enough will left in him to defy that almost painful pull in his abdomen. He put his hands on Jared's broad shoulders and tried to push him backwards, holding on to him at the same time. "We need to go before someone sees us!" he gasped, though his cock seemed to be perfectly happy where he was.

The answer came promptly. "Don't worry, the others left already. How about I make you come instead? Wouldn't that be much, much more fun?" Jared practically purred with lust. Muscles on his arms and shoulders bulged when he leaned forward even more, bending at the hips to increase the pressure of his cock against Darwin's crotch. Darwin could feel the meaty, swollen head of the giant tool rub against his ball sac, then moving further up, leaving a hot trail on his wet skin. He shivered violently under the onslaught of lust. It was frightening, enticing, and arousing like nothing he had ever felt before.

Why hadn't he wanted this? He couldn't remember. Absent-mindedly, he started humping back, savoring the sweet jolts it sent through his body, moaning softly against Jared's shoulder. Darwin hadn't even realized that his head had fallen forward to rest there, and now that he gave it a thought, he also hadn't meant to wrap his arms around the hunk's broad chest. He could feel the trail of golden hair tickle against his hard, pointed nipples, and he wanted to let go, to shove Jared away, but he just couldn't bring himself to stop the glorious moment.

Still, there was the matter of that nagging worry at the back of his mind. "We shouldn't do this," he whispered, his voice shaky with need and the self-control it took to even say the words, much less mean them.

This time Jared didn't even flinch, he just kept moving. "I'm not holding you prisoner. No hands, remember?" he answered, sounding way too pleased with himself. A small groan of delight followed his mocking words, and he sped up, rubbing, pressing, sighing, bringing Darwin closer and closer to climax.

"I'm going now," Darwin mumbled, even though he still had his arms around Jared, and hugged him like life itself depended on his grip. "I hate you. I wish you'd never--"

Suddenly the room was filled with Darwin's drawn-out, strained, incredibly happy moan. He came hard, spraying hot, sticky cum against Jared's belly, shaking with the intensity of his own orgasm. It felt as if he was burning from the inside, and it made him see stars as he sank down, his knees giving out on him.

Strong, big hands gripped his sides, pulled him up and slipped under his shoulder blades and his knees to carry him out of the shower stall and right to the towel hangers. His heart was pounding, his blood racing through his veins at a dizzying speed. A fluffy yellow towel was pulled from its hanger and placed on the tiled floor, and then he was put onto it. Jared's tanned, sharp and unusually cheery features appeared in Darwin's line of vision, grinning like a maniac.

"Oh gee, are you alright?" Jared asked happily.

He's so beautiful, if I could just--

Then his memory came back and Darwin's heart skipped a beat, then flooded his body with gut-wrenching panic. He reacted before he could stop himself, striking out against that face.

The sound of the slap reverberated throughout the shower.

"Never ever do that again, you bastard." he snarled, balling his hands into fists when Jared opened his mouth to answer. "No, don't even try. Get out!" Darwin spat before Jared could say anything. He probably had just ended his existence with defying a dominant were, but right then he really didn't care.

Much to his shock Jared put a hand to his stinging cheek, smiled again, and stood up to leave the shower room. He didn't even stop to dry himself off.

Ah right, Darwin was still sitting on Jared's towel. Oh, well.

Darwin stayed where he was until he heard the door of the locker room fall shut, then he scrambled to his knees and looked down at his cock with renewed dismay. Rigid like a flag pole. Great. Now I have to jerk off just because of that last smile. Every time he remembered Jared's face his whole body throbbed with need. I'm in trouble, Darwin thought, filling the shower room once again with the sound of needy, hushed moans while his hand moved with intense, quick, jerking gestures over his cock. In so much trouble.

~* Jared *~

The first week flew by with lightning speed. There was so much to see, so much to do and so much to remember that Jared didn't get a chance to just sit down and get his bearings. The biology classes were awesome but pretty intense, then there were orientation classes, and of course football practice. He nearly had failed the tryouts because that Darwin guy had been right down the gym hall, dancing around in snugly fitting cycling shorts that left absolutely nothing to imagination. Jared's brain had short-circuited when their gazes had met, causing a major pile-up in the middle of their warm up training. Luckily the coach had taken a liking in Jared, mainly because he had proved to be an unbreakable wall when it came to tackling.

Of course, nothing came more natural to a werewolf than stopping a fleeing target. Dolphins could swim, birds could fly, werewolves could tackle. That was the way of the world.

Still, Jared hadn't been able to erase the sight of Darwin in those damn shorts out of his head. It had proven difficult to keep himself in check, and when he had seen the dark haired, lean, and athletic boy alone in the showers, he had snapped. Well, snapped in a very sating, erotic way, but it had also made things between him and Darwin even more awkward. Jared's cheek still stung with phantom pain from the slap he had received from the temperamental boy. On the other hand, how could he have known that his attentions had been unwelcome?

Now the weekend was coming, and Jared had to think about what he would do with two whole days of not having to run around like a headless chicken.

He moved to sit down at the right side of the entrance steps of Statsby Hall when someone bumped into his side and sent his bag flying. Instead of scrambling after his things he snatched the culprit's collar, ready to pummel the sweet bejesus out of them and vent some of his pent-up tension.

"Oh, geez, I'm sorry, are you-- Hey Jared! It's you!" a female voice chattered away.

Darla. He couldn't hit her, because humans didn't hit their women. Well, humans didn't normally hit anyone just because of a small body collision.

"Hey, Darla. Are you alright?" he sighed and let her go. Darla had been around him from day one -- not only was she also a student of Biology, she had joined the women's football team and had even visited him at his room to check up on her "boomerang buddy", a nickname she had bestowed on Jared on day three.

"I'm good! Sorry for the bump-in; I'm such a klutz!" she chirped, and hugged her books with a happy smile. Her brown hair curled, brushing her shoulders with every move of her head, and her eyes were honey brown. "Where are you headed on this beautiful day?"

Jared registered her beauty with detachment. He didn't care for women. His tastes went more into the direction of men. Darwin-shaped men. Darwin, especially. He was pretty sure that she was used to men swooning at her pretty face, and he suspected that his lack of swooning was what made her stalk him so much. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm just waiting for--"

He stopped himself from finishing that sentence. Mustn't tell his stalker whom he fancied. Stalkers didn't cope well with that kind of news.

"Waiting?" she replied, still cheery as hell. "Who are you waiting for? Someone special?" She gestured to the side of the steps, inviting him to sit with her where he had intended to settle down before.

Jared fished for his bag and then slumped down onto the step grudgingly, trying not to show his impatience with her human habits. He even wrung out a smile, nodded and mumbled, "I'm waiting for a pal. Gonna try to hit some bars tonight." It was a white and smooth lie. In reality Jared just wanted to intercept Darwin at the entrance to their residence hall, and maybe, probably, possibly do a bit of stalking himself.

His words didn't discourage her at all. "That's good! I was worried. You seem to be such a loner. You could be really popular if you just tried," she said, giving him the starry eyes. Damn. Then she surprised Jared by saying, "I know at least three boys who would give their right arm for a date with you."

There was a short silence while Jared eyed her like the devil incarnate. How had she found out? He tried to remember if he had told her, but drew a blank. Finally he managed to open his mouth, but all that came out was a croaked "Wha-what?"

Darla drew her eyebrows together. "You are gay, right?" she asked, examining his face.

Jared rested his face in the palm of his left hand, inhaling deeply. He hadn't meant to behave this obviously, and it riddled him how Darla had found out -- they spent but minutes together every day, and he hadn't ogled anyone that wasn't Darwin. But it didn't matter, at least the expression he had caught in Darla's face wasn't fandom. "Yes I am," he answered finally, lifting his head to smile at her apologetically. "But I'm not looking for a relationship right now, so please don't try to set me up on a blind date."

Darla giggled, patted his shoulder and grinned. "You're safe, don't fret. But if you're interested in a good place for not looking for relationships, try the Triumph. It's a gay bar about seven blocks from here. Loads of studs there, or so I've been told, and promise to take me there some day. I need a good drooling from time to time." She stood up, hugged her books again and shrugged happily. "Have a nice weekend, you hear me?"

Jared nodded, dumbfounded. That girl's brain moved way too fast for his own thoughts, and before he could answer, she was gone, jogging away to catch up to a group of girls further away.

He stared at her retreating back, brows drawn together in thought, when something yellow hit his chest and dropped into his lap. It was his towel, and right next to him stood Darwin and his friend Harry, both clutching the shoulder straps of their respective bags. Jared already knew Harry, another werewolf studying at BCU, and even though they had gone through great lengths trying not to bump into each other, Jared also knew that Harry was another submissive and no danger to him in any way. Harry was a few inches smaller than Darwin, but he had broader shoulders and more definition to his muscles. His skin was rosy, his brown eyes always seemed to sparkle with mischief, and he had proven to have a bloody wicked sense of humor.

Jared furthermore knew that he was on the same gymnastics team as Darwin, and that they tended to stick together whenever they could. That was something he could understand, werewolves abhorred loneliness and therefore tended to flock together.

"You forgot your towel in the showers," Darwin snapped in his typical tone of voice, but he couldn't meet Jared's eyes, obviously fighting a blush.

Jared got up, careful to not stare at them so they wouldn't think he wanted to threaten them. He could have stayed down on the ground, but he wanted to be ready to follow Darwin if he tried to flee, and he wanted to feel Darwin's eyes on his body. "Why, thank you, Darwin. I was wondering where I'd left it," he drawled with a broad smile, watching Darwin's face first redden, then cloud over with anger. He just loved to rattle Darwin's cage. It was easy and fun to watch.

"Next time I'll throw it away," Darwin snarled and whirled around to stomp off, a snickering Harry following behind. And of course Jared had to follow too.

"Leaving already? Don't you want me to thank you properly?" he asked, easily keeping up with them.

Darwin tensed his shoulders and sped up. He was so angry that Jared expected to see smoke come from his ears any minute. "I don't want your thanks, Jared. Go away," he snarled without looking back.

"But I'm pretty good at thanking," Jared purred, catching up to Harry. He didn't try to keep his voice down though, and soon all glances were following them. Darwin finally had to stop. It was just too obvious Jared didn't intend to quit following them.

"Look, Jared, I need to get to work, and I need you to stop stalking me. Go fuck some chick. I don't care, just leave me be!"

Jared nearly staggered backwards at the bubbling anger in Darwin's voice. He too hadn't tried to keep his voice down this time, and their audience was growing in numbers.

"What, no snide remarks this time?" Darwin barked when Jared just looked at him with a peaceful, neutral face, then whirled around again and stormed off.

When Harry wanted to follow him though, Jared grabbed his shoulder and whispered, "Where does he work?" Okay, so Jared wasn't planning on listening to Darwin, so what?

"Baneswood National Park. He's a tour guide there," Harry answered with a knowing smile. "But only for three more weekends, then the season's over." With that he deftly shrugged off Jared's hand and jogged after Darwin.

Jared watched them disappear like he had watched Darla before. Three more weeks to prepare himself. Then Darwin would be his, for good.

~* Darwin *~

The group of people stopped at one of the park's designated resting places. As a tour guide Darwin met lots of obnoxious people, but he had gotten lucky this time: the four grown-ups, three children and four teenagers he guided through the national park around Baneswood forest were quiet, full of respect for nature and very interested in the local wildlife, so they kept their voices down and picked up their trash without Harry or Darwin having to remind them.

Darwin also was happy to have Harry with him. Although every two-day hike had to be accompanied by more than one tour guide, it had been sheer luck to get his boss to send Harry, and Darwin was thankful for his company. Harry was another out-of-town werewolf and had quickly become his best friend. They had tried dating once, but it had been too hard to play the dominant part in the relationship. Finally, Harry had found out Darwin's secret. Two submissives could have a lot of fun in bed, but the relationship part got awkward pretty quickly. They had decided to stay friends and had become inseparable over time.