Unwinding

Story Info
Two best friends take a girl with an audience.
1.4k words
4.06
77k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and I have been best friends for years. We had met in junior high, and were now entering our junior year of college. We came from a lagre group of friends in high school, and most of us had gone our seperate ways when it came to college. So I decided a reunion was in order before school started.

About 25 of us pooled our limited funds together to get a house by the lake for a weekend. We arrived on a Friday night, and got right down to business.

There was a bar in the kitchen that we stocked as best we could, and a pool table in the next room. Within an hour of arrival, we were all drinking and taking tunrs shooting pool. There was a big screen TV at one end of the pool table, and a preseason football game was playing.

As the night progressed and the alcohol flowed, you could see inhibitions gradually coming down. One couple was on the couch making out, and the guy was not shy about groping the girl's breast over her shirt. One of our friends, known for being a prankster, slipped a porno into the DVD player. Images of a busty blonde riding some ugly guy's eleven inch cock filled the 60-inch screen. In the next room, Jim and two guys were playing strip poker with two girls we knew, each with very large tits.

Apparently, Jim had talked to the other guys before hand, and they had worked out a strategy to cheat, and get the girls naked. They were successful, seeing as so far Jim was shirtless and the other two guys fully clothed, whereas the girls were down to their underwear. The brunette had on a lacy black bra and a lacy black thong, both of which you could easily see through. Her blonde companion had on a black bra and tiny pink string panties, which didn't completely hide her blonde bush. On the next hand, the girls lost everything, and two pairs of D-cup breasts were on display for the room to see. The two guys reached over to grab their tits, and instead of being offended, the girls dragged the guys onto the floor.

What happened next, I don't know, because somehow my attention was caught by Christy on the other side of the room. She looked pissed, and eager to avoid problems, I went over to see what was wrong.

"Hey Christy, something wrong?"

"Yeah. How come guys get all fuck-brained over big boobs? What's wrong with these?" She demanded, grabbing her tits. I looked at Christy's chest. Her light yellow tank top clung tightly to her small breasts like a second skin. The outline of her puffy nipples proved that there was no bra underneath. She had a tiny pair of jeans shorts on, and a yellow thong that matched her shirt was visible under it.

"Shit Christy, I think you're fucking gorgeous." The alcohol brought out my honesty. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. Her eyes scanned my blonde hair and green eyes, and my clean shaven face. She looked across torso, checking out my muscular chest and abs under the open baseball jersey I wore. Her eyes locked on the bulge in my blue mesh shorts, as I was about half mast from seeing the action on the floor. Christy dropped her drink and pulled me in for a kiss.

We didn't stop our tounges from probing each other's mouths until Jim tapped us on the shoulder and beckoned us to follow him. I slid my hand around Christy's slim waist as he led us upstairs. My arm wrapped around her and my hand found her left tit, and I squeezed and massaged it as we trudged up the stairs. He opened the door to the biggest bedroom, the one that had the deck over looking the lake. As I pulled her towards the bed, she stopped, turned, and starting kissing Jim on the mouth. I walked up behind her and groped her breasts, pinching her hard nipples through her shirt as I sucked on her neck. With her right hand she squeezed Jim's cock through his jeans. Her left hand fumbled behind her until it found my erection, and she rubbed us both through our clothes.

Finally, I turned her around and peeled off her shirt. She pushed the jersey off of my shoulders as Jim took off his wifebeater tank top. I unbuttoned her shorts and they feel to the floor as we walked to the bed. I sat down on the edge of the king sized bed and she stood in front of me. I could see Jim stepping out of his pants, his six inch cock pointing at her ass, as I yanked off her thong. She removed my shorts and boxers with one motion, leaving us all naked.

Christy laid on the middle of the bed, and Jim and I each took a side. We began sucking her puffy pink nipples as she stroked our cocks. Jim and I were the same size, and she easily got into a rhythm. I reached down and began rubbing her clit between my thumb and forefinger as Jim slid three fingers into her soaking pussy. Her hips thrust against our hands while we continued sucking her tits. The stimulation from two men was too much for her, and within ten minutes she was screaming "I'm cumming!" as our hands were saturated with her juices. With a grunt, Jim started shooting loads of semen from his dick, coating Christy's flat stomach and even landing a few drops on my cock. That was enough for me, and I shot my load all over Christy's pelvic area and Jim's balls. Christy leaned down to lick the cum off of both of us, and grabbed a pillow to wipe off our stomach.

"Come here." she commanded as she walked to the deck. She threw open the doors and exposed her petite, nude body to the beach and lake below. It was just approaching dusk, and plenty of people could see up onto the deck. I was instantly turned on just knowing that anyone walking by could see my cock dangling between my legs. I decided to take control.

There was a picnic table on the deck, and I had Christy climb onto it and get on her hands and knees. I put a chair at either end, and told Jim to stand in front of Christy while I stood in back. People below stopped and stared, as now we were positioned over the railing, with no obstructions interrupting the view from below. Christy got the hint and began to suck Jim's cock, which was coming back to life. I spread her slit open from behind, and rubbed the tip of my erection from her clit to her asshole, lubing it up real good. Then I slid right into her, stopping at the head. Shit, she was tight! I pulled back and shoved a little harder, this time getting halfway buried in her tight pussy. Finally, I pulled almost all the way out, and slammed my rod as deep into her fuckhole as I could, shocked to break through her hymen. She was a virgin! And it showed, as she emitted a scream muffled by Jim's cock in a mix of pain and pleasure, and came all over my throbbing manhood.

I had never been so turned on in my life, and I began fucking her as hard as I could. My rapid strokes through her tight twat were accentuated with the sound of my balls slapping against her mound. She moaned along with each thrust as Jim began to fuck her face in time with my pussy-fucking. Christy began slamming her ass back into my crotch and bouncing her head up and down Jim's slick pole. I heard people cheering from the beach below, and soon they chanted for us to cum.

After a few minutes, they got their wish. I felt Christy's pussy squeeze around my dick like a vice as streams of cum shot out of her. She lifted her head from Jim's cock and screamed "Oh fuck ye..." Jim started shooting wad after wad of hot cum at her face, cutting her off as she tried to swallow as much of his juice as possible. The crowd roared. "OH SHIT!" I screamed out as I felt my semen coat the insides of her tight little pussy. Ever after I emptied my load deep into her tunnel, I continued to fuck her loosening cunt until I was too exhausted to move.

As the crowd cheered below, we stood up to take a bow. They got a glimpse of to limp, cum-covered cocks, two small but heaving breasts, and both Christy's face and pussy soaked with semen.

What a way to start a weekend.