Unwrap This Surprise

Story Info
He hates that coat, but loves what's hiding underneath.
780 words
3.76
22.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissZ
MissZ
1 Followers

I remember the last time I wore this coat. This green trench-type coat. You laughed at me because of it; the green was too bright for your tastes. But you won't laugh at me this time.

I'm going to show up to your place wearing that. And you'll laugh at me again until I take it off and you see what I have on underneath. A sheer, lace red bra. A matching thong. And now you notice the black pumps. I know how you're a sucker for a woman in heels.

I take off the coat and let it fall to the ground as I walk toward you. I don't kiss you as I unfasten your belt and unbutton your pants; I just keep my lips very close, teasing. I let your pants fall to the floor, reach inside your boxer short for your semi-erect cock. I kiss you for the first time as I wrap my hand around your hardening cock. You kiss me back, hard, and grip my breast with one hand while the other grabs my ass.

You move your lips from my mouth to my neck and I can't keep quiet. You pull my legs apart and reach between them. I move away, not wanting you to touch me yet. Instead, I kneel down in front of you and look up at you right before I take your throbbing cock as far into my mouth as I can. I pull your cock in and out of my mouth, licking it and kissing it. But you can take it for too long. You pull me up and immediately put one hand inside my thong. You find my soaking and as you slip your fingers inside me.

"What do you want me to do?" you ask.

"I want you to fuck me," I reply.

You start to take my thong off.

"Just rip it off," I say.

So you do.

You lead me into your bedroom. I take your shirt off as soon as we get there and soon my bra joins it on the floor.

"Leave your shoes on," you say.

So I do.

I lie back on the bed and spread my legs just enough so that you have to nudge them apart when you come to bed, too. You lay between my legs, and I know what you are going to do. You hold your mouth close to my pussy as your fingers run up and down the inner folds, spreading my wetness everywhere. You kiss the insides of my thighs as I writhe in anticipation.

"You tease," I moan, "you fucker."

I simply smile up at me before you give me what I need.

You begin to fuck my wet pussy with your tongue and I arch off the bed. It feels so good, baby, you don't know what you're doing to me, how good that feels, how much I need it. As my orgasm builds, you replace your tongue with your fingers in my pussy. You stay down there, but look up at me as I orgasm, moaning and wiggling.

"I thought I told you I wanted you to fuck me," I say, breathlessly.

You don't reply, but you bring yourself up to lie with me. You just kiss my neck as you guide your hard cock into my waiting pussy.

"Fuck, baby," I say. "That feels so good."

As you pull out, I use my muscles to grip your cock like a vice. I can see by your face how much you like that. You thrust in and out of my tight pussy and we both know this won't take too long.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard. I love the way your cock feels inside of me."

A few more thrusts and I can't form coherent sentences. I hold on to you tightly as you fuck me. I know I scream your name as I come, but I can't hear it. I'm so lost in the pleasure you're giving me. I scream it over and over. I hope your neighbors don't mind the noise. You hold back until my climax begins to fade, then you pull out, replacing your cock with your fingers and using the other hand to point your cock at my breasts. I take your cock and stroke it until you come all over me. I then wipe as much of me off of you as I can before I take you cock in my mouth and tenderly lick off the rest. You collapse next to me and begin to laugh.

"What?" I ask.

"That coat," you say. "I still hate the color. But I love that coat."

MissZ
MissZ
1 Followers