Up Against a Wall

Story Info
Surprise fellatio in a parking garage.
1.1k words
4.19
28.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH MY GOD.... That feels sooooooo good, baby.

You must want me bad, the way you pushed me up against the wall and pinned me there with your hand while you slid down onto your knees and started unfastening my belt... More than the way you're man-handling me (can I say that, since you're a woman?!), it's the way your eyes are locked on mine and never look away through your every move. That's so sexy, so intense, to see you look at me that way, totally possessive and powerfully controlling. I see the glint of a smirk, a hint of a smile: you know you're being naughty. You love what you're doing to me, and the way you can see and feel that it's making me react. We were supposed to wait til later, when we got back to our room, but the parking garage was vacant at this late hour, and our teasing and laughing during dinner has apparently caused the same can't-wait-any-longer wanting in you that it created in me.

For never looking at my belt, button and zipper, it sure didn't take you long to undo them and drop them down around my knees. Exposed, with nothing but my cotton boxers between me and you, the cool night air in the garage mixes with the heat of me and your nearby mouth in a crazily invigorating and stimulating way, making me even harder. You say something about noticing me tense, but it's not a bad tensing, trust me on that.

Goosebumps arise as your fingers float up my upper inner thigh and then disappear behind the boxers and brush against my balls. Already in a heightened state of awareness, they jump and twitch at the feel of you. God, I want you NOW. You know I do, but you're having way too much fun teasing me. You reach further up inside my boxers, from the legs, and let your fingers peek up through the waistband and travel every so lightly, sexily, around the sensitive part of my stomach to my hips, where the fingers turn, curl, grab the waistband, and pulling down slowly, fully expose me.

Your eyes leave mine now, for the first time, as you sit back slightly on your legs and admire what you've revealed. In the shadows cast by the array of metal halide lights peppering the ceiling in the garage stands this statue, this rigid shaft you've created, this pulsing and hot masterpiece that waits hungrily for you. I shiver, partly in response to the cold air, but mostly in response to you.

You see me shaking, and bring your hands and eyes back to me. "Now, darling, now..."

As you smile again, your lips purse into a soft O of wet flesh, and your tongue draws a circle of moisture on your lips. You approach the tip of me slowly and kiss it. I gasp and relax against the wall, my legs threatening to let loose and deposit me on the floor, but your firm palm on my abdomen keeps me there.

You lick the length of me, the hard tip of your tongue starting at my sac and traversing the length of my cock, and avoiding the tip in a maddening way, you follow instead the gap below the tip, all the way around, back to where you started. How do you DO that? God, it's driving me crazy. I feel you exhale a breath of warm air against the head of this throbbing shaft, quickly followed by a pursed lip blast of cold air. The contrast is delectable. Your eyes never leaving mine, you tilt your head sideways, wrap your wonderfully soft and wet lips around the side of my cock and wet me up and down... you start with short slow motions, just an inch or so of movement down by my balls, your tongue popping out to touch the sac your other hand is supporting. Slowly, you increase the distance you're covering with those luscious lips, an inch, then an inch and a half, then two... I feel myself growing even larger. Will you ever reach the tip of me if I keep growing this way?!

Time stands still and I forget where I am. I hear nothing but our breathing, my heart, the wet sound of your lips on me, and your moans. Somewhere in the back of my mind, yes, I heard the stairwell door clang shut, and the rhythmic clicking of heels crossing the far end of the garage, the beep of a car alarm being disarmed, a door opened and closed, then an engine started and drove away. Bless you for not stopping, for keeping focus, for never diverting your eyes from me. The lady never saw us, and we kept on. Damn, I like it when you're this bad.

Sliding past six inches, then seven and eight, you finally reach the tip of me and with one more motion, you tilt your head 90 degrees, vertically, and slide over the top of me, your lips tight, your way of reminding me of how your pussy would feel to me, if I were so lucky to be plunging this hard hot shaft into that part of you right now. That'll happen, later... right now, you're fully delighting me. Still pinned to the wall by the flat of your left hand on my abdomen, your right hand leaves my balls and grabs the bottom half of my cock in a wonderfully tight grip as you vigorously work me with your mouth now. Faster, harder, wetter and more intensely, you suck and lick and take me. Your right hand loosens its grip and falls away, so you can take me even deeper, feel more of me and my heat inside your. You're wanting me now, too, somewhere else, and your desires show. I hear the noises you're making, and finally my control wanes, and my whole body and core shakes and heaves as I release myself to you, our eyes locked on each other, your lips still sucking and swallowing all of me, my hands leaving the wall and running through your hair and grasping the side of your face.

As I finish the powerful convulsions, still hard, wet and throbby, you slide your lips back off the tip, kiss it and circle it with your tongue once more. Then you pull up my boxers, my trousers, zip, button, buckle, and finally stand. You press me up against the wall again, this time with your breasts, and I feel your hard nipples just as you feel the remnants of my steel. We kiss, wetly and deeply, and you smile again, playfully, with dirty intent. Looking me straight in the eye, you say "Take me home, big boy. NOW!"

Together, we run to the car.