Up Close & Personal Ch. 01

Story Info
Coyness turns to lust.
1.5k words
4.49
44.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare faced him in a thin lavender sweater and beige corduroy skirt. Her shapely legs were covered in pale tights. At first glance she seemed an innocent, but something of the temptresses she often wrote about in the stories she sent him, was there in her eyes. Despite the fact that this was their first meeting, he felt completely at ease with her. The silence that they had lapsed into was a comfortable one.

Of the two hours they'd spent together so far, only the first five seconds after "hello" were awkward. He was surprised by his excitement at opening his front door to her smiling on his porch, just like she said she would be. He hadn't known what to say to her after that, but before he knew what he was doing, he'd engulfed her in a huge bear hug. He was glad she was there. She didn't seem to mind the hug; in fact it seemed as if she had melted into him, her body warm and soft. She smelled spicy, a smell that he felt deep in his loins. His cock twitched in his trousers as he wondered if she tasted spicy too.

"I expected to feel more shy, but I don't feel that at all," she said suddenly, shifting her hips a little on his shabby sofa. She set her coffee mug on the floor next to her boots and crossed her legs. He sat at his computer desk wanting to be next to her, too shy to move. His butt was going numb from the seat though, so he slouched a bit, stretching his legs out, towards her. She put her leg out and playfully tapped his knee twice with her foot.

"Me neither. Though I did wonder..." he said, his voice trailing off as he watched her pull her sweater over her head revealing a thin black camisole underneath.

"I'm a little hot," she said, sheepishly. It was warm out in the sun, but the cool fall breezes seeped into the room through the walls of his drafty old house, making it quite chilly even with a small heater running. Her nipples were hard, prominent against the black fabric. He licked his lips imagining his mouth on them. She was saying something.

"You wondered.... how we'd react to each other? Considering..." she asked. She meant considering they'd already shared more than writing—their emails contained their fantasies, their desires, the sounds of their pleasure. They knew how to make each other come and what they sounded like when they did.

"Yeah," he said laughing, "Part of me wondered if I wouldn't rip your clothes off and fuck you senseless on the front porch."

"Did you?" she asked quietly. She was moving her hips back and forth and from side to side. He knew she was imaging it. Feeling his hands on her body, hearing the sounds, and feeling him moving in and out her, the cool air swirling around her pussy.

"Is that what you wanted to do?" she asked, a small smile on her face.

"Uh," he stammered. Yeah, he thought, part of him wanted to press her against the railing and take her from behind. His hands pushing her skirt up around her midsection, sliding that camisole down, exposing her body to the air and potential onlookers. He knew he would pull her hips towards his throbbing cock and slide into the tight heat of her virgin pussy. Fucking her like an animal, until she screamed and collapsing against her, he shot thick, white come into her body. But there was another part of him, the part that ruled him, that was too shy to do this. His cock stirred in his pants.

"Because," she continued, "I would have let you."

"I get so excited when I see I have an email from you. I get so wet," she said. She started telling him how much she enjoyed when they opened up to each other and shared their fantasies. As she talked, he noticed her hips grinding more and more into the sofa.

"Well I enjoyed our talks too. They were—are—an unbelievable turn-on for me. I consider myself lucky to be able to share my thoughts— " She was slowly moving her skirt up her thighs. She slouched down in the sofa and inched her hips forward, opening her legs wide.

"Oh God," he moaned, sucking a drop of spit back into his mouth. One hand immediately flew to the bulge in the front of his trousers and started squeezing it. What he thought were tights were thigh highs; where he'd expected to see the crotch of her tights was her pussy shaved bare. Her pink clit peeked at him from between her big, dark, pussy lips, glistening with juice.

"Show me how hard you are for me, David," she whispered. His cock strained against his jeans. It wanted to invade her warm hole as much as he did. He fumbled with the button and zipper to free his throbbing member from the confines of his jeans as she bent her knees to her chest, opening up her lips to show him the secret inner parts of her pussy. With one hand she massaged those big lips, sliding a finger, then two deep inside, slowly fucking herself. The other hand pinched her already hard nipples through her top.

He let his cock bob around in the air. It was rock hard. He teased it, not wanting to come too soon. Occasionally, he'd pinch the head or rub it slowly against the computer desk, but mainly he watched. She beckoned to him and he went down on his knees, leaning in, with his tongue out, ready to coat to it in her sweet juices. But she stopped him, held him back by the shoulder, with her foot. Instead, she offered him the finger she'd just slid out of her love hole, covered in a thick layer of her cream. She smeared a little on his lips, which he lapped up. He flicked his tongue at her finger, savoring each lick. As he licked, he rubbed his erection against the sofa base. She pushed the finger into his mouth making him suck it clean.

She fed him from her pussy with one hand and used the other to rub her clit hard, making it slick with the juices that were seeping out of her. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. Her taste was tangy and he wanted more of it. Wanted it flowing down his throat, dripping down his chin. He rubbed his cock harder against the sofa, filling the air with sounds of those two hard surfaces connecting. The air was full of sounds—the smacking noises of her fingers against her clit, his cock rubbing against the sofa, their soft moans—and the heavy scent of her pussy.

He was so close to coming, but he wanted to see her bare tits first. He wanted to play with them, suck them into his mouth. He knew this would send him over the edge. He reached out and pushed the hem of her shirt up, revealing two round globes, with huge dark brown, extremely suckable nipples. He cupped them; they fit perfectly in his hands. She moaned and rubbed her clit harder as he flicked his thumbs across her nipples.

"Oh God," he thought, "I have to come now. I'm gonna come all over them. I want to come for you," he moaned.

"Mmmm, play with your cock for me. Let me hear those moans I've come to know. I want to see how much come gushes out of you," she whispered. He sat back on his heels, spit on his palm and grabbed his cock, sliding his right hand up and down on it. He jerked his cock up and down, harder and faster as her fingers dug into her clit and she rubbed her juices on her lips and licked them. He was still pulling on his cock as her back arched and she rubbed faster. Her breath quickened into little gasps that increased in volume and intensity. As she came, she screamed, shooting a few drops of juice onto the floor.

She kept rubbing slowly, watching him. Performing for him. Rubbing her juices onto her lips, scooping up her cunt juice and eating it.

"Ohhh, I'm gonna come," he moaned.

"Come for me baby," she whispered and got down in front of him just as he shot his first load. She opened her mouth over his cock and let his hot, white come gush into her mouth.

"Jesus!" he groaned, leaning back, giving her control of his spasming member, still dripping come. Her mouth was still full of his come, when he pulled her into his arms and licked where it had dribbled down her chin.

She swallowed it all and he kissed her full on the mouth to get a taste. She rubbed her clit against his still hard cock and started unbuttoning his shirt, when they heard someone drive up.

"Fuck!" he shouted, crawling out from under her, "I forget about that!"