Up North Ch. 05

Story Info
Son finds love with Mom, Aunt, Uncle and Friends.
11k words
4.66
56.4k
35

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little behind schedule because I've been out working; I'll try and get the next installment out a little more promptly. I hope you enjoy the story as it evolves. Remember to vote and make any comment you see fit, I do appreciate your thoughts and ideas - DW


The rest of the week passed uneventfully until Sunday when Aunt Rae and Uncle Clyde came over for dinner. Naked dinner that is ... the last time we all got together naked a really good time was had by all. While I was off at the university setting up the rest of my life, the family agreed we should have another family fuck session. All I can say is that I thank the good Lord for my youthful vigor.

At Mom's request I'd been doing quite a bit of catch-up work at Grandpa's place – paint, trim, cleaning the gutters and so forth. I'd worked hard and the place looked really good; I mowed and raked, put down a light fertilizer for the coming winter and cleaned up the small orchard next to the barn. Every year we took the remaining apples, good ones and scruffy ones both, and turned them into apple sauce and apple butter, getting everything thing ready was just plain work, satisfying work to be sure.

When I was done in the orchard I had more than three bushels of apples to be cooked. After church on Sunday Mom announced that Aunt Rae and Uncle Clyde would be coming over and we'd start on the sauce and make a nice big family dinner ... and, if I didn't mind, we'd all get naked and have as much sex as we could work-in or stand. Seemed like a great idea to me.

We got in from church about 12:30 and Mom immediately got naked; she looked so good naked with her lithe body, sweet breasts topped by little brown nipples and her pussy, oh my ... Mom's hips were made in such a way that there was a nice space between her legs, big enough that you could place a package of cigarettes between her thighs and not quite touch either side. I liked to think of it as "face space" there was enough room that you could put your face between her legs as she leaned forward and suck her pretty pussy or you could easily slide your cock right in, easy peasy. Yup, it was simple to see why my Dad was always after Mom, she was ten pounds of sex in a seven pound bag ... woozer!

Whenever we were together naked it was impossible for me not to stare and her. Mom has a very nice face but she is not a great beauty; however, when all the parts and pieces are on display she is just irresistible. While she was putting up her church clothing I went upstairs to my bedroom and carefully hung up my Sunday suit and tie; the rest went onto the bed, then I danced into the bathroom for a nice piss. As I finished I stroked myself enjoying the feeling and thinking of Mom and Aunt Rae, I became very hard. Down the stairs I went, my cock bouncing up and down, my own little Lincoln log.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw Mom wearing her apron but otherwise all bare skin; she looked up at me and smiled saying, "Well it looks like someone is sure happy to be out in the open air!"

'Hey there good looking" I said, "how about a little suck before we start cooking ... hmmm??"

"I love the idea, but I'd sure like to get the first batch of apples on before we get started ..."

As she spoke I stroked myself nice and slow, catching some of the precum with my forefinger spreading it over my cockhead. While doing that I scooted down on the chair seat just a little so my balls could dangle off the edge and swing a little as I stroked.

"Come on Son, stop teasing me with your big ol' cock and give me a hand." Her eyes never left my swaying balls and cock and then the dead giveaway, she licked her lips.

"Ok Mom, I'll be glad to hold off cuming, but could I have a little pussy first? Just a taste, you looked so tasty when I came into the kitchen ... please, purty please?"

"Oh you damn horn dog! Get over hear and jump up on the countertop." As she said this she patted the empty counter top next to the sink. Never one to turn down an invitation from my Mother I walked over and hopped up next to the sink. She pushed my legs apart and said, "Slide out to the edge just a little, let your balls hang off the edge for me baby."

Once I was in position she leaned down and nearly inhaled my cock while taking my balls in both hands, rubbing and caressing them as she loudly sucked my whole cock. In just minutes I felt the burn start deep in my prostate and the fluid begin to move. "Jeez Mom, I'm gonna' cum. Aaaah crap ..."

I began to squirm on the countertop and lift my bottom as much as I could trying to get further into her mouth and throat; she buried her nose in my pubic hair and began to suck as hard as she could, swallowing with her throat muscles massaging my cockhead – I exploded, blasting a large batch of boiling hot baby batter into her mouth and throat ... it was oh, oh so sweet.

"Oh God, oh God ... aaaah!!"

After she sucked and swallowed everything, she applied as much suction as possible pulling her head up from my lap until my cock literally "popped" as it fell from her lips. Then she licked her lips and laughed a sweet loud laugh, her eyes sparkled and she laughed again.

"Alright buster; get your butt off my countertop, put on an apron and start peeling those nubby apples. We've got work to do before Rae and Clyde get here." She watched my eyes track south to the juncture of her legs and she laughed again saying, "Later ... unlike your greedy self, I can wait for my reward, now get to work."

And work we did, I peeled and quartered apples until my fingers went numb, they were all peeled and placed in clean bowls, lightly seasoned with nutmeg, cinnamon and a dash of salt; each bowl would collect the dripping juices and all would be poured in the cook pots as the day passed. We put the scraps in a five gallon bucket which I took out and tossed to the chickens ... soon the scraps would be converted to chicken parts and compost; a pretty good outcome.

By the time I got back into the kitchen Mom had everything cleaned up and arranged for cooking, a large pot was bubbling away on the stove, the aroma was heavenly. Although it was not yet fall, the house smelled like the best of autumn. As soon as I came into the kitchen Mom directed me to the table where there were onions, peppers and other herbs to be chopped. Ground meat was browning on the stove top and another pot was being readied for a bit of fat – clearly spaghetti sauce was on the menu.

I chopped and tossed and soon the sauce pot was bubbling with the beginnings of sauce, dried spaghetti was resting on the counter waiting to be cooked and together Mom and I assembled a big salad. Frankly, I was tired and although we'd only been working a couple of hours, the counter was full of things to be cooked and things to be served and the apples were working their way toward apple butter as well. Mom cleaned the table one more time and surveyed her kitchen ... "How you doing Son?"

"Pretty good Mom, what do you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking we have time for you to massage my back; are you up for it?"

Let's see, naked Mom stretched out on the massage table in the living room, her pretty round bottom laying there before me, just waiting for my hands ... yea, I was up for it. "Let me set up the massage table and I'll be ready."

Soon enough everything was ready and I had Mom's tasty little bottom in my hands. I loved kneading her bottom, spreading the cheeks as I worked, watching her pussy open and yawn so invitingly. I'm almost drooling now as I write this, Momma's pink pussy tasted so good and felt even better. It didn't take long for my cock to stiffen and begin to drool itself. As I moved up to her lower back she sighed and I stepped around presenting my drooling cockhead to her mouth. She smiled and sucked me in for a moment, tonguing and sucking me clean, then said with a smile, "Get back to work Mister!"

"Yes Ma'am, right away."

I worked her back and shoulders for another 20 minutes or so and then she stretched and turned over saying, "Thanks that was great. Time to stir the pots ..."

No sooner had she slipped off the table than the front door opened and in came Clyde and Aunt Rae.

Mom smiled a big smile and immediately gave Uncle Clyde a big naked hug; it was funny watching her disappear into Clyde's big bear hug. Aunt Rae patted her bottom as she walked over to me giving me a welcoming hug as well.

Then Mom said, "You guys better get out of those clothes as quick as you can. It will be winter before you know it and being naked won't be near as much fun." Clyde and Rae laughed and began shedding their clothes, piling them into the small blue chair in the living room. I hope I never get over the pleasure of looking at naked people, no matter what their shape; there is something very nice about seeing the human body in its natural state. I love seeing the various parts and pieces move, sway and jiggle as God and gravity dictate.

Mom took a hand each in hers and led them into the kitchen. "Are you hungry yet?" she asked.

Aunt Rae smiled and said, "Well, to tell the truth Livy, I'd kind of like some of Jimmy's nice hard cock first and I know Clyde's been thinking about tasting your pussy, that's all he's looked at since we got here."

"I don't think that'll be much of a problem Sweetie" Mom said, "Jimmy's been after me since he woke up ... would you like some of Aunt Rae's pussy honey?" she said as she grinned at me.

I was in a playful mood and leaned back taking hold of my cock at the base and shook it at Aunt Rae, nicely hard with a bright red cockhead ... "Come on Aunt Rae, little Jimmy would love some of your big hot pussy!"

Uncle Clyde slapped her on her big butt and said, "GO GET"UM GIRL!"

I reached out and took her hand leading her into Mom's bedroom. "Climb up on that bed and spread'um wide big girl, I've got a terrible hunger for some big blond pussy" I said. She piled onto the bed, rolled on her back and spread her legs and then reached down taking her pussy lips in her fingers, pulling them as far apart as possible. She shook those lips and said to me, "Face first sweet boy!"

In I went to the musty swamp of blond pussy. Inhaling her womanly odors and tasting her lips and slit, shoving my tongue in and out, nuzzling and lightly sucking her clit, it took only a short time until her thighs tightened their grip on my head and her hands clutched my hair while she convulsed through her orgasm. It was sweet and rewarding.

As she relaxed she pulled me up and kissed me full on the mouth, we traded tongues and enjoyed the closeness. My cock remained hard as stone, then I felt Mom slap my bottom sharply as she said, "Nicely done son." I rolled off Aunt Rae and onto my back, my cock waving and standing straight up.

"You guys come on, dinner is ready. Clyde and I have been working while you were having fun; it's time to eat!"

I affected a shocked face and pointed to my stiff dick saying, "But Mom ..."

She leaned down and kissed me wetly on the cockhead then laughingly said, "I'm sure we can put it to good use in a little bit ... but, for now, get to the table."

I gave Aunt Rae a hand and we all went into the kitchen. Uncle Clyde was dishing up salad and a big bowl of spaghetti was sitting in the center of the table steaming. We all took our seats and fell on the meal as though we were starving. There was lots of light talk and laughter; as the women laughed their breasts danced and swayed, it was mesmerizing. Finally dinner was over and Mom poured fresh cups of coffee and set out a big platter of her Chocolate Chip Cookies ... very tasty.

During the dinner my hard cock has subsided to a fat softie and as I leaned back enjoying the coffee I said, "Guys, I don't know about you but I'd like to let my dinner digest a while."

Uncle Clyde smiled and said, "Damn right Jimmy, let's top off the cups and adjourn to the living room; besides, there's something we should talk about as a family."

Mom and Aunt Rae nodded their heads and Rae refilled the cups then we settled down in the living room. Mom said, "Jimmy, you have as much a say in this as anyone of us. Here's what Rae and I have been discussing. Basically, I want to sell off this place – the house and the acre or so that goes with it but I do want to keep the rest of the farm land for the rental income. How do you feel about that?"

"Mom, it don't belong to me it belongs to you, so whatever you want to do with it is fine with me. I mean I have lots of memories here but my life is changing. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I don't see myself living here ..."

Mom was nodding her head as she interrupted me, "Son, you have a vested interest in the property, it is held in my name and yours. Until you were 21 I was the custodian on your behalf, but legally you own fifty percent of all this property. That's how your Dad and I wanted it."

I leaned forward and took Mom's hand in mine and said, "Forgive me, but that's bullshit. You and Dad worked and paid for this place not me – this place is 100% yours not mine, you do with it whatever you want to do, I'm 100% behind any decision you make."

Aunt Rae was sitting next to Mom on the couch and she leaned over and took Mom into her arms saying, "I told you Livy, I told you he say that."

Mom smile a small said smile and said, "Well we'll see about all that; so here's what I want to do. Rae and I have been talking about completely remodeling Granddad's place so that we could both live there and still have some privacy as well."

She took a breath and went on saying, "I'd take the cash from the sale of this property and Clyde and Rae would take some of their savings and we'd pay cash for the renovation and everything. What do you think of that idea?"

"Sounds great to me, when do you start?"

It was strange to me that she wanted my agreement, I really meant what I said, whatever she wanted was great with me, "I mean it Mom, I love that old place and I think it is a really good idea."

"I'm so glad you think so. I talked with Jeff Edmunds at the bank and he has agreed to lend us whatever we need for the project, but you will have to sign on the note as your name is on the title to this place."

"Mom, I'll do whatever you need me to do – you never have to explain to me!"

Uncle Clyde leaned over to me and patted my shoulder saying, "You're a good son Jimmy, I'm proud to know you" and Aunt Rae beamed. It reminded me that you really never know how people think about you no matter how well you know them – imagine asking my permission – hah!

Over the next hour or so Aunt Rae and Mom told me all their plans to add a wing to the old house, modernize the plumbing and make all sorts of changes while keeping its old country charm as intact as possible. Here I was preparing to go off to the university and begin the rest of my life and they were making changes not so very different from mine, it was reassuring.

Uncle Clyde picked up the coffee cups taking them to the kitchen and Aunt Rae kneeled between my legs quietly sucking my cock back up to its former stony hardness. Mom came around the back of my chair and began kissing my neck ... things were heating up.

When Clyde came back Mom ushered all of us into the bedroom where she rolled Clyde onto the far side of her bed making room for Rae and I on the other. Even though Uncle Clyde can't get hard it seems that with her talented mouth Mother can suck him to a state of fullness and after a while he will experience a small orgasm of sorts emitting what Mom describes as a clear sweetish liquid which she clearly likes. As Aunt Rae spread her legs I leaned in sucking and licking her pussy and then went further south exploring her anal star.

She pulled her legs up toward her breasts opening her cheeks and I aggressive tongued her little brown hole enjoying the musty earthy odor and flavor, then not wanting to wait I placed my cockhead against her opening and began to push harder and harder. After a few moments Aunt Rae moaned and her rectum relaxed and my cockhead slid in an inch or so. After waiting for what seemed a long time I was eager to cum, I wanted to fuck her hole and fuck it hard.

Pushing and pulling she relaxed and finally I bottomed out, balls resting against her cheeks as she moaned and groaned, her butt became wet and I was able to plunge in and out, harder and harder. We were rocking the bed and both Aunt Rae and I were talking out loud, she finally began to scream out, "Sweet Jesus, FUCK ME, oh FUCK ME!" and I did for what seemed a very long time, her bottom was bouncing off the bed as I pounded into her. I heard myself say, "Take my cock Rae, I'm gonna' fuck you inside out, oh yeah Rae, you feel so good!!"

Finally I felt the red haze rise up around me, the fever and fire came from way down deep and as Aunt Rae called out her satisfaction, I blasted ropes of blazing cum deep into her bowels. I was covered in sweat and Rae was equally wet when I fell off to her side – she gave me a big hug and kissed my cheeks holding me tight.

I looked around the room and Mom was sitting astride Uncle Clyde's face as he sucked and ate her pussy with loud juicy smacks. Suddenly she became rigid and ground her pussy onto his mouth making grunting and primal sounds. Finally she eased down beside him and he said, "Damn Livy, I thought you were going to suffocate me for sure."

She laughed softly saying, "Oh Clyde, you do such a fine job eating my pussy ... thank you sweetie." Sometime soon after that we all slipped off to sleep satisfied, sated and happy with one another.

When I woke it was Aunt Rae, Mom and me in bed; the clock said 3:10 am. Then I heard the splashing sound of urine in the toilet which gave me the urge. I got up and went into the bathroom where Uncle Clyde was pissing strongly, when he saw me he moved to one side and waved me over. We stood there together pissing away and I asked him, "Uncle Clyde, when was the last time you talked to a doctor about getting hard?"

"It's been a few years, why do you ask?"

"Well it just seems that they ought to be able to do something."

"Yeah, but I've pretty much put it out of my mind; besides I love eating the girls pussy and when they get off its really fun to be the one who caused it ... your Mom seems to enjoy sucking my soft dick too."

"Well I guess you know best ... Mom for sure likes how you eat her, she seems to cum like a cannon." We laughed softly and he patted me on the butt as we went back to bed snuggling up with our respective partners ... warm, soft sweet women – what could be better.

. . . . . . .

The next several days passed until Thursday morning when I packed my stuff into the pickup; Mom gave me a morning suck, "One for the road my boy!" she said. I promised to call at least once a week and come home at least once a month. The future was beckoning and I didn't want to miss out on a single thing. I pointed the truck toward the highway and a few short hours later I pulled up in front of Mrs. Winter's nice big Victorian house – my new home away from home.

I rang the doorbell and Mrs. Winters met me with two keys, one for the front door and one for my room and then excused herself, "... got to finish my housework, nice to have you with us."

In no time at all I unloaded the truck and unpacked in my new home. Once everything was tucked away and the bed made, I decided to explore the campus and stop by and see Darlene. School starts Friday for orientation, etc.

After spending a couple of hours nosing through the University campus I thought it would be fun to surprise Darlene. On my way to her office I stopped across the street at a small florist shop and bought a small bouquet of red roses and white carnations – it smelled great and looked better. In my mind I am the coolest guy on campus. Up the steps I went and down the hallway into her office and there sat??