Up to Scratch

Story Info
Shemale lesbians.
3.2k words
4.55
29k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing away the coffee cup, the flash of my red painted nails caught my eye in a nearby mirror. Judging by the reflected sideways glances from men in the café my facial surgery had worked even better than I had thought. I was a 24 year old Shemale, with long dark hair and breast implants to die for. New in town due to a job transfer, I wondered what I should do to while away the rest of the day.

Walking past a line of shops I almost missed the side street and the dress shop. 'Fashion Trix'. A collection of interesting styles including a silver dress in the corner of the window caught my eye and, on entering, a young blonde looked up,

"Hello I'm Trixie," she smiled; it lit her whole face up. A natural blonde with a curvy figure, she looked too young to own a shop.

"Hi, I'm Aurora," I replied, "I was interested in the silver dress but I can't really see the back, could I try it on?"

She appraised my figure, a shapely 36 24 35 and said,

"It would suit you perfectly and any minor alterations I can do right away."

Taking the dress she motioned me to a fitting room, past the curtained others facing the window, to a door at the end. This was a large cubicle faced with mirrors with room for two,

"You'll need help with this," she smiled as she hung the dress up.

I took off my blouse and bra, my heavy breasts barely dropped they were so firm. Unzipping my skirt I allowed it to drop to the floor, half turning away from her as I did so.

"Oh," she said,

I caught sight of her looking past my shoulder to the front mirror, the reflection showed the reason why I had turned away. My black lacy panties clearly revealed my dick nestling within, I was upset that the mirrors had betrayed my secret.

"I'm sorry," she said, recovering, "But the panties will have to come off for this particular dress."

I hooked my thumbs into the sides, drawing them down, but the elastic tangled them at my feet. Trixie, without thinking, bent down to free them but pulled a bit sharply and caused me to go off balance, I tottered and put a hand out to the mirrored wall, leaning as I did so in her direction.

Reflected there was the sight of my dick pressed against her forehead as she looked down towards freeing my panties. Helping to steady me by holding my thighs, she looked up, which allowed my soft dick to track a path from her forehead to mouth.

"I'm so sorry, I would normally buy you dinner first," I joked.

She laughed, a beautiful musical sound which broke the tension.

Trixie helped with the dress, holding it as I stepped into it and drew up the slim halter putting my arms through. She zipped from my right shoulder across my back to finish at the left hip finishing above a full panel of skirt down my left leg. I looked at the narrow halter straps barely holding my full breasts and covering little more than my nipples.

It was the back though which caught the eye, the skimpy silver material swooping away from my right shoulder left only a sheer black nylon body stocking, as my only covering for almost the whole of my back and ass, also leaving my right leg bare with hip and torso covered only in sheer black. The effect was an almost naked me but for small areas around my breasts and where my dick was hanging its head in shame.

"Its you," said Trixie.

Looking at myself from all angles via the mirrors, I turned this way and that, it was true it fitted perfectly. The refection of such a sexy dress on me showing my curves had an effect on my cock and it started to lift, the tighter it felt trapped by the dress, the more it swelled. I turned away again,

"It's a pity I don't have anywhere to wear such a stunning dress," I replied.

Trixie helped get the dress off by unzipping me, but as it fell to the floor leaving me naked, my cock sprang up from my belly. She stood behind me, holding my shoulders and stared, gazing at its reflection. Soft hands reached around to squeeze my dick gently, making it jerk at the unexpected touch.

She sidled around to kneel in front of me kissing and touching my shaft, her skirt waist undone, it had fallen to her thighs. She slipped her hand down to pleasure herself, I was surrounded by reflections of this gorgeous girl sucking me off and stroking her cock. . . COCK!

Her actions had bared her crotch, there was no mistake, she had a lovely Shemale cock which was inviting me to give her a hand. She stood and we kissed, mutually tugging each and enjoying each others body.

Naked, we admired each others body, running our hands over breasts and ass- hers was a particularly cute bum, which made my mouth water.

I looked down, the member for Trixie south was standing for erection - well it got my vote!

I knelt to kiss her dick and gently gripped it with my lips, coaxing the foreskin over her glans to leave her cock jutting out hard and proud. She lightly pushed me away, turning her hips to present her bum to me, I kissed and licked it all over, she had a short blonde fuzz on it making even more of a delicious peach. I worked my kisses nearer to my ultimate goal, the soft puckered star of her anus, a siren calling me to worship at the alter of her sex.

My tongue was drawn to lightly lick the tight orifice, pushing with my tongue to help ingress. I licked two fingers and pressed them gently on her sphincter allowing her time to relax and allow me entry into her soft treasure. Fingers wriggling inside to help widen her portal, she sighed, my heart softened but my cock was completely the opposite. It was all too eager to gain access to the pleasures within, so I slipped the tip of my cock into her, keeping up the pressure up to slowly sink my shaft deeper in the soft walls of her tantalising sex.

She wriggled, settling me deeper into that warm haven and I started to rock to and fro, stimulating us both. Gripping her hips I started long strokes, sliding silkily as we stepped up the pace of our love making. Her bum pushed back at me, greedily accepting most of my length and giving way gradually to the girth. She was tight and I could feel pulses as she tried to accept more width, till I 'docked' fully home.

Slowly now I withdrew and advanced until she was comfortable with the stretching of her sphincter. We were in sync as we increased the pace and created more stimulation for us both, waves of pleasure were washing over us and we went harder and faster till we were going hard at it.

Sliding in and out like a steam piston my cock was driving into that smooth tunnel and she bucked right along with me. Seeking more purchase on her body I gripped her shoulders and pushed her down onto my thrusting tool, she moaned and sank more firmly onto the base of my shaft, her tight ring gripping me like a noose.

We moved faster and rose to a crescendo as we strove to allow the other to cum first, I failed and shot great spurts deep within her. The force of my cumming pushed both our hips forwards and, as I looked in the mirror, with cock jutting out obscenely, she shot copious amounts of white love juice up the mirror. We stood coupled, breathing hard, me cuddling her and kissing her earlobes, she reaching back and pulling me to her.

"That was great," I said "And completely unexpected."

Her lips curled into that naturally sexy smile,

"The pleasure was all mine," she said, but she had that wrong!

I slipped out of her ass and, crouching, licked her ass cleft, I could see my seed dribbling from her open ring showing its reluctance to contract after the punishment it had received. I licked it clean and kissed it, coaxing it into sealing in the rest of our love making.

I touched her hips turning her body to see the softening dick with its white droplets hanging from the sensitive tip. I licked lots of saliva onto my lips and brushed by each droplet smearing them onto my lips with a soft, ghostly kiss.

Still the heightened sensitivity of her cock caused it to twitch and nod as if to tell me it had approved of my actions. She turned from me and hastily grabbed her clothes, almost running out of the door to disappear into another cubicle.

I dressed and met her also fully clothed at the counter, she turned that radiant smile my way again.

"Will you be taking the dress?" She inquired.

"Only if you'd let me take you to dinner," I replied, "Remember I owe you one."

"I thought you just gave me one," she quipped. "How about you joining me at a club and we could go on to dinner from there, meet me outside the 'Swap meat' on 3rd at 7.30."

Wearing my new dress (and a long jacket) I looked for my new friend along the quiet road. There - I saw Trixie near the club doorway, she too wore a coat and the weather wasn't too cold. When we got inside the club she took her coat off, apparently both our outfits were her creations.

She was dressed in two black leather belts, a 3/4 inch belt ran across her C cup breasts, not quite covering the crowning aureole and held in place by a gold ring through each nipple. Another gold ring pierced her belly button and held a wide strap which went between her legs and up her back to terminate in a wide collar around her neck. How she concealed her dick, I don't know.

I removed my coat and felt naked with most of me exposed, except for sheer black nylon but I was not nearly as naked as her. She moved with an easy, almost feline, grace. I watched from behind as her bum moved sensuously to propel her forward towards the bar,

I followed enraptured and was introduced to some other Shemales, most of whom were very pretty and we chatted a while until they asked Trixie to do her dance. She reluctantly agreed, her friends waved to the DJ who segued to a hard drum rapid beat.

She was helped up onto the stage and began her dance, slowly at first with deliberate steps and hands intertwining above her head, where have I seen this before? The tempo increased and her hips started shaking from side to side, of course a belly dance.

She was very good, increasing the speed of her hip shakes till her belly was jiggling. I looked, where else, to the strap between her legs, it moved from side to side but didn't appear to reveal her sleeping sex, until just then, a glimpse of it awakening.

Faster she moved and more obvious was her dick, a burgeoning weapon looking for battle. She swung her hips faster still, her dick slapping her thighs, now fully hard but the movement and her dick were a blur. She turned her back and held her dick with both hands, until the music stopped and she accepted the applause and hoots of the crowd whilst blushing furiously and holding cupped hands to her front.

Stepping down she stood still red faced with her friends and chatted while she softened, until she could tuck it away. Why would she do that dance? The blushing indicated she wasn't an exhibitionist, if anything it looked against her will, of course! she was a masochist!

I took an interest in the crowd and many appeared to be customers of hers, by now I was prodding at the front of my dress. One sexy young thing had the shortest tightest panties that seemed 3 sizes too small, the outline of her cute pussy impressed in stark moist relief on the front.

Another Shemale wore a small studded posing pouch and studded patches on her tits, across her ass were tattooed the words 'Property of my Mistress'. Same sex couples were dancing, kissing and openly groping in the dim light.

Trixie took my hand,

"Come on let's eat."

She chose a restaurant a block away, which was a good choice of Italian food.

We arrived back at her apartment block and kissed outside the lift doors, she gave one of her wide eyed tender smiles which made her look so like a little girl - venerable.

I said,

"Thanks for showing me the night life, even if the best bit was you."

"You think so?" she whispered.

"You really came up to scratch, I'd like to return the favour," as I lightly scratched her check and neck.

She moved toward me, making the scratch harder and bit her lower lip, small teeth compressing the full pouting lip.

I undid her coat and scratched deliberately down her belly towards her sex, again she moved closer for more. I pulled the coat from her shoulders and leaning around her I scratched harder across her ass cheeks leaving a red trail in the skin.

She moaned but made no move to stop me, instead she released the gold rings in both nipples and at her belly button, the belts fell away.

I took off my jacket and she helped with my dress. Now both Naked in the public corridor, she offered her body for punishment.

I scratched red trails over her tits, belly and ass, scarlet lines showed over her perfect unblemished skin. I swung her out in the centre of the corridor and bent her at the waist to receive slaps to her peachy bum. The harder ones rang out along the corridor but there was nobody around, until a door opened and a man looked out to see what the noise was all about.

The tableau before him was of two Naked rock hard Shemales, cocks swinging as slaps sounded on Trixie's ass, our breasts were bouncing and swaying as the blows struck home. He hesitated then rubbed the front of his jeans as he watched Trixie's humiliation, I beckoned him closer and invited him to slap her, which he tentatively did,

"Harder," I said and he responded by slapping each cheek making them quiver and bounce sexily. His other hand was still massaging his cock, I got Trixie to stand and ordered her to tug him off.

He stared at her nakedness, taking in beautiful breasts, flat belly and rigid cock. She opened his flies and slipped his dick from his pants, it was already hard and a few strokes from a naked Tgirl soon got him to a point of no return.

I meanwhile was scratching and slapping her ass to focus her attention, this was no locker room grope. It was intended to humiliate her in front of a stranger, as I believed that's what she likes. He groaned and pressed toward her, to cum in long spurts down her leg, my theory of humiliation was proven when she thrust out her hips and spurted a strong white jet over his jeans.

"Now explain that to your wife," I said as I bundled the still dripping Trixie into the lift.

Gathering up the clothes was a matter of moments and we put on coats as we descended. I Wiped her leg with a tissue and took her to the place I was renting. A cheap storage loft over a disused garage, where we promptly fell into the bed and kissed until we slept.

The next morning was brightened considerably by a smiling face leaning over me saying,

"Good morning."

Showered and smelling as fresh as a daisy Trixie kissed me, she was naked and I couldn't resist playing with her nipples, hardening the pink buds until they were swollen. I then went on to tease her dick, stroking up underneath to tempt it to rise, it didn't fail me, blood slowly pumping into the shaft made it rise steadily upward, reaching like a young flower for the sun.

I licked the end of her dick and placing my lips close to the tip and blew gently, it seemed to look straight at me with its blind eye but continued its upward journey to stand rigidly erect.

I congratulated it by kissing up and down the shaft, licking my lips and easing the foreskin back and forward over the glans until it came out of its sheath, proudly naked.

Trixie fell to her knees and put her lips around my dick, it was only just starting to respond to her beauty but she soon made it hard. I lay on the bed, my engorged cock rising from my loins and she began to back towards me to sit over the very end of my dick.

Hesitatingly she manoeuvred herself to feel just enough pressure on her ring before she lowered onto my tool. The silky smooth insertion was due no doubt to a previous application of lubricant, and she slid down onto me to finally, and literally, bottom out against my pubic bone. I adjusted my position slightly and she started to rise and fall doing all the work with her thighs. She felt so good, although with the lubrication not as tight as before.

I started to drive my pole forward as the strain got to her, we increased the pace but felt we must lie on our side to take some of the strain off . We 'spooned' and I could get a good rhythm going, she tugged at her cock to increase her enjoyment.

I fucked her like it was going out of style, my dick thrusting deep and hard. She was tugging her dick harder now, waves of increased enjoyment coursed through her. Faster, we ground our bodies into each other, the rising pleasure making us throw caution to the winds as we thumped and banged our most tender places in an orgy of lust.

Trixie moaned and came in thick spurts over the bed, It wasn't long before I too shuddered and shot my load deep into her. My stomach clenched as spurt after spurt shot from my loins to lodge within her. I lay exhausted, my arm over her thigh, hand caressing her dribbling dick as it rested upon her lower thigh adding further spunk to the mess already there.

She eased her ass away from my cock, cum dribbled deliciously, I gazed upon her still open hole.

She said,

"I must get a move on I've got to open up."

"I think that's about wide enough young lady, any more and you won't be so tight."

She gave a tinkling laugh and ran off to dress.

I dropped her off at her shop and went on to start my first day at a new firm, a day which definitely went off with a bang.

*****