Upon His Command

Story Info
He loves her corset and her.
965 words
4.08
57k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewench
thewench
21 Followers

Jake looks at His beloved slave, Emma, as she lay on their big bed, arms above her head, legs spread slightly apart, just the way He wanted her. she was wearing the corset He had bought for her. It was a dark dark blue lace. Making her dark blue eyes glow. The corset was the under the bust kind, the kind that didn't cover her small, but beautiful tits, instead, it pushed them up. Already perky, they were pushed even higher with her nipples hard as little pebbles. she wore no panties as was His rule but she did don a pair of thigh highs that were held in place by garter straps that were attached to the corset.

A vision of loveliness He thought as He looked her over. she lay perfectly still, an order from her Master. He had made her promise not to move until He told her to. He remembered their words,

"No moving, my dear."

"Yes Master."

"That's My girl".

He knew it was eating her up not to be able to spread her legs wider for Him. He had placed her on the bed just so, just the way He wanted her to be. He loved watching her as she became flush with a light pink hue and her nipples grew harder and wrinkled.

Their eyes locked and He slowly reached with His big hand to touch her soft face, smiling.

His smile getting wider, watching her shiver from His touch. Slowly he caressed her face then her throat then down to her tits, she started squirming, but she did not move. she had promised her Master that she would not. He pinched her hardened nipples and twisted them slightly until she whimpered from the pain/pleasure from it. With each twist to her sensitive nipple, she squirmed ever so slightly, but enough that He can see it. He stops and moves His hand away from her, but not for very long. His cock is throbbing and growing stiff from watching His pet willingly endure the pleasurable torture of His hands. His mouth connects with hers, tongues dancing and teeth scraping, He can tell she wants to hold Him so bad, she may break her promise just to be able to feel Him under her fingertips. His mouth leaves hers only to trail kisses down her throat to her collar bone to her tender nipples. His tongue bathes and soothes them. He can hear her heartbeat. her heart sounds as though it will explode from her chest. He reaches down to rub her thighs and felt the sheets beneath her, they were wet with her juices. "Yes, My nasty girl." He whispered in her ear. He pulled His head away from her and looked at her and said, "you are Mine, pet. you may move now, I need to feel your arms around me, holding me close." His hand going to her cunt cupping it firmly, feeling her wetness. He slipped a finger deep inside of her as her pussy muscles clamped down on it and her hips rose to meet it.

With her hands buried in His hair, her lips roam up and down His face and neck, moaning out in pleasure. He slips a second finger in her tight cunt, His palm pressing hard to her clit. her fingernails dig deep into His shoulders as her teeth sink in to His sweaty flesh. His back arches from the pain/pleasure of her nails and teeth, a groan escapes His lips. He removes His fingers only to replace them with His long hard cock, she gasps and wraps her short legs around His waist as her dripping cunt clamps down on His shaft. His lips start taking her throat between them, sucking and nibbling hard, sucking the flesh into His mouth and biting down as He begins to thrust deep and hard into her. she begins to pant, His eyes locked onto hers, she wants to cum.

"Please, Master, let me cum." she begs. He is quiet for a moment, a moment too long for her, she begs again, this time her voice is softer, lower with a bit of a squeak to it,

"Please." is all she asks.

Finally, He answers her,

"Yes, My little wench, cover My cock with your juices."

He grinds deep into her, pressing her clit between them. her nails bite into His ass as she screams out, her cunt clamps down on His cock, sucking at it like a mouth, He losses control and feels the cum rising from His balls. she cums hard, her thick juices squirt out, covering His shaft. Feeling her cum washing past His throbbing member, He feels Himself exploding deep inside of her, their juices mixing together.

His hips grinding down trying to climb inside her tight fuckhole, her legs wrapped tight around him as she tries to pull Him inside her,

"My angel." He moans, breathlessly.

she can barely get the words out,

"my Master, i love You."

He swallowed her words as He swallowed her tongue, breathing in her very essence as He kissed her savagely deep. Feeling her love for Him pour from her heart as easily as her cum pours from her tight wet pussy.

As their hearts slowed along with their bodies, they kiss tenderly, caressing each others lips with their own. Relaxed, Jake leaned his head back and looked at her. she always made Him proud. she would always make Him proud. The love He has for her was almost to the point of madness, just as her love for Him. Tears threatened to swell in His eyes if He didn't look away. He kissed her one last time before they drifted off to sleep, still joined at the most intimate of places.

thewench
thewench
21 Followers