Upper Crust

Story Info
She loses temper with builders. They get their revenge.
7.6k words
4.14
65.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

The 2008 financial crash had changed everything for me. I had been Ben's PA for almost twenty years when it hit. We worked for an international company that suddenly decided it needed to downsize and we were both laid off on the same day. We were both given a decent severance package but even so, suddenly being out of work came as a sever shock.

I was still in shock when I met Ben for a final farewell dinner. There had never been anything between us, or even any thought of such a thing so imagine my surprise when Ben asked me to marry him.

Coffee had just been served. "Becky" Ben said, pausing. "I have something to say and I would like you to hear me out before you say anything."

"That sounds mysterious." I said, "Go on then."

Clearing his throat he took a deep breath. "Becky. You and I have known each other for a long time now. You know me better than anyone has ever known me. I know I am a bit of stickler at times but you have always been able to cope with that admirably. As you know my health has not been good of late and when I saw my doctor yesterday it would seem that things are not going to get any better.

"Ben?" I gasped, "I had no idea."

"Just let me finish Becky. You have been a part of my life for twenty years and I would never have been able to cope without you." He paused, took another deep breath. "It is my dearest wish that seeing you every day continues. Soooo. Would you consider becoming my wife?"

The pregnant pause that followed felt like it was days long, "Wha...Ben?"

"I mean it Becky, really. You have nobody and I have nobody. Please don't take offence but I know you must be worried about your finances now that your out of work, and I feel responsible in some way. But apart from all that I am truly very fond of you."

"But...Ben I have never thought of you in...that... way."

"Oh no! I don't mean...well, I wouldn't expect sex or anything. More companionship until, well until my health finally gives up."

"But what's wrong with you? Surely the doctors can do something."

"It seems there is no cure for old age, or for a man who has had more than his fair share of rich food and big cigars, so maybe a year or two at the most. I know there is a considerable age difference, but we do get along so well together. I just thought..."

"Ben, Ben. Calm down."

"Sorry my dear. It's just I have been plucking up the courage all day and, well I just needed to get it all out."

"So what your saying is that we get married just so we are not alone. It doesn't seem like a good enough reason. People would call me a gold digger."

"Well I don't care about them. I know your not and you know your not. When I do finally die it will all go to the taxman as I have no living relatives. I would rather it all went to you. Between now and then I will give you an allowance to spend as you wish. You can do whatever you want with the house of course. It's really in need of a woman's touch. Please just think about it."

"Ok! I will take some time to let it all sink in. I will let you know as soon as possible."

Well three months later we were married. We tried sleeping in the same bed but we had both been on our own for so long it didn't work. So I moved into the east wing of the huge house and he lives in the west wing. That was two years ago. Now we hardly see each other. I have full run of the house and am currently having a conservatory built with an indoor swimming pool, as well as having the whole of the east wing updated more to my taste. Which brings me to the current predicament.

I had to get a builder in for a long term job. The only builders that were instantly available were a man and his two sons. They are ex pats who normally live and work in Spain. Work has slowed down for them there so they agreed to work for me if I could supply a large caravan onsite for them to live in, as there was no B&B locally. Being as impatient and desperate as I was, I agreed.

Alan, the father seemed nice enough and certainly expressed no problems completing the work on time. He and his two sons Dave and Andy initially worked really hard. Now three months in and summer has arrived they seem to think they are still in Spain. Taking their siesta two or three times a day. Twice now I have had a go at them, or I will get someone else.

"You do that darling." Alan laughed. "But don't expect a refund."

Their language was so...common. And they would swear all the time even when I was around. Like a fool I had paid them up front like they asked. Now it seemed that if I sack them not only do I not get a refund, due to a clause in the contract, that I was stupid enough not to read, they would also own all unused materials. So I was stuck and Ben was of no use whatsoever.

"Don't worry my dear they will finish when they finish." He would say.

They had done the foundations for the conservatory and were now working inside the house. I had insisted they start in my wing as Ben was more than happy with the wing he lived in. So they would arrive at all different times from seven thirty in the morning before I had got up or some days not start till gone eleven. They could be working till eleven in the evening or finish at lunch time. There was just no routine. Twice someone had tried to get into my bathroom while I was in the shower. It was just so embarrassing.

I found myself getting angrier and angrier as the days went by. Finally, one morning I decided to give them an ultimatum. I stormed out of the house and half ran to their caravan. By the time I got there I had worked myself up into a stubborn frenzy. I wanted the work done and I would not take no for an answer. I banged on the door and without waiting I opened the door and stormed in.

"Whoa. I don't think you want to do that miss." Dave said. "You better wait outside."

"I will not." I replied, "I demand to see Mr Johnson right now."

"Oh well if you put it like that then please help yourself. Dad, Ms snotty nose demands to see you right now."

"Oh does she now." A voice yelled from the back of the caravan. "Well here I am in all my glory."

I stood totally shocked. He was completely naked and my eyes were riveted to his...thing. It was pointing straight at me, stiff and angry. He was tanned from head to toe. My chin dropped leaving my mouth wide open. "I...I...I...sorry I will come back later." I stammered as I turned to leave. Dave was blocking the door with a huge smile on his face.

"No you can't go now." Andy laughed, "Dad dropped everything for you."

They all burst out laughing. Whether at what was said or at me I didn't know and didn't care I just knew I had to get out.

"Sit down" Alan said, "Have a cup of coffee and tell me what it is that is so urgent."

"No." I said shaking, keeping my gaze away from that huge threatening erection. "I will come back later when your dressed."

"Sit down!"

This time it was not a request. It was a demand. The only place to sit was on the makeshift double bed so I gingerly sat down making sure that I kept my head down looking at the floor. "I am sorry for bothering you so early I thought you would be ready for work."

He placed a hot drink on the window sill next to me and stood with that thing only inches from my face. He was so close I could smell him. "Please Mr Johnson Put some clothes on so that we can talk properly."

"I can talk just fine as I am" he said "Can't we boys?"

"Yes no problem." Dave said, and the next minute he too was naked, standing right in front of me. Quickly followed by his younger brother. Now I had three naked men standing, looking at me as I trembled, hard erect cocks looking at me, throbbing in rhythm

"I demand you get dressed so we can talk." I said shakily

"You what?" Alan said sharply. "You come into my home uninvited and demand. What gives you the right to demand anything in my home? How about I demand you strip off and then we can all talk as equals." He laughed.

"Yes get them off you stuck up bitch." Andy said.

I flushed bright red with the insult. "Please let me leave before this goes too far."

"Ok" Alan said. "I can understand you being a bit worried. So how about you just get those tits out and we will leave it at that."

"I most certainly will not. I demand you let me out now." I said sternly, standing up. I was angry. Probably more at myself than them for being so stupid as to get myself in this situation. But I was angry, and that was the only thing keeping me from screaming for help.

"Well I have tried being nice so here is how it's going to be." Alan said, "that clock up there keeps perfect time. I will give you one minute to get your top and your bra off so we can get a long, and I mean a long look at those tits. Or we will strip you totally naked and have a very close look at all of you. Maybe even take some photo's on the mobile eh lads"

"Too fucking right we will." Dave said excitedly.

I was completely lost. "Please. I am truly sorry. Please just let me go and I wont bother you any more. You can take as long as you want on the work. Please just let me go."

"Thirty seconds to go." Alan said softly, "Tits or everything. Which is it to be?"

What choice did I have? I had never, ever been seen totally naked by any man. Not even my husbands. I slowly undid the buttons on my blouse. Then turning away from them I unhooked my bra, trying desperately to hold onto it, to hold on to some dignity.

"Five seconds, four. Drop it and turn round. Two."

I dropped the bra and with my eyes tightly closed, I slowly turned around, covering my breasts with my arms.

"Drop the arms. Stand up straight and thrust them wonderful tits out." I did as best I could. "Didn't I tell you boys. They have to be thirty eight 's and totally self supporting."

Then I felt a hand brush across my nipple. "No!" I shouted and brought my arms up, my eyes wide open in horror now.

Alan stepped towards me making me step back as he pushed against me till his naked body was crushing me to the wall. He took hold of my hand and forced it down to his groin, brushing against his erection. "Hold it in your hand."

I shook my head "No" I said tears welling up in my eyes. "Please, don't do this."

"Either your going to grip it hard with your hands or your going to grip it hard when I ram it up your arse."

"You wouldn't dare." I said. But looking into his eyes I knew that he would and it wouldn't stop there. Shaking violently I opened my hand and gingerly wrapped it around his erection' I had never held a mans penis before and was surprised at how hard it was, shocked at the rhythmic throbbing. He squeezed my hand tightly and started moving it up and down his shaft. I wanted to be sick as his other hand massaged my breast.

"Not bad for an upper crust bitch." He said into my ear, "I hope you do as well when it comes to sucking it." He must have expected my reaction as he stepped back before I could push him away.

"You swine. You can leave. Your fired. I will manage without you." I said angrily. I went to grab my clothes but they were not there.

He laughed and snapped his fingers. The two boys dived at me pinning me to the wall. Their hands gripping my breasts and viciously pinching at my nipples. My legs were clamped tightly together, trying to stop the unwanted sensations I was beginning to get down there.

"One thing you should know about this family bitch is we get equal shares of everything, and I mean everything. Ok boys that will do for now."

The two boys stepped back, breathing heavily, "Lets just do it dad lets fuck this bitch proper."

"That's enough for now boys. We will break this bitch in proper later." Turning to me he said, "You can leave now. We will bring these up to the house later when you will make us some coffee and we can have that talk you wanted."

"I...I cant go home like this someone might see me."

"Well you can always stay and practice your cock handling skills on the boys."

Terrified I stepped towards the door, covering my bruised breasts as best I could. Dave opened the door but didn't move so I had to squeeze passed him. Trying and failing to avoid his erection. As I stepped outside all three, still naked, followed me out and watched as I ran terrified back to the house.

I ran out as fast as I could. I looked back and saw the three of them laughing at me as I tried to hide my body from anyone that might see. Tears streaming down my face I trembled like a leaf until I ran into the house hoping that Ben had not seen me. I rushed upstairs and into the shower. I felt dirty, unclean. I couldn't get his smell off my hand and every time I tried I felt his throbbing thing as though I was still holding it. I threw myself on the bed and just cried and cried. Then I remembered what he had said. That he would be coming in for coffee later. I had to get away, a long way away, and fast. Still wrapped in my bathrobe I grabbed a case and started throwing clothes into it.

"So predictable." A voice said from the doorway.

I turned sharply to see Alan standing there. He was naked except for a pair of shorts which hid nothing from my gaze. His cock was rising and he didn't care. He looked like he owned the place.

"Get out!" I shouted, "This room is private. Get out or I will scream." I held the bathrobe tightly to me, retreating as he stepped closer and closer.

"Scream then." He laughed, "Nobody will hear you and you know it."

He was right of course. Bens rooms were too far away and there was nobody else around.

"Please, just leave." I begged

"Ever since we arrived here you have looked down on us with your winging and whining. As though we were lesser beings. Well now that's all going to change." With every word he moved a step closer till he had me trapped in the corner. Then he grabbed my bathrobe and pulled it hard, making me lose my balance but not my grip. He pulled at it again and this time with the full force of his muscular frame. I went flying across the room landing naked on the bed. I curled up in a ball to hide my body from him.

"Please don't. I beg you. Don't do this. Don't hurt me. I am sorry if I have been nasty. I didn't mean to be. Please."

He dropped his shorts, his throbbing erection gazed at me. "Let me make this plain to you. Being stuck so far from any entertainment, not even a pub, is extremely boring. So me and the boys have decided that you are going to be our entertainment. Now, I don't want to hurt you. But if you resist then your going to get hurt and the more you resist the more you will get hurt. Now come over here." He moved away from the bed to the open space of the room.

Hesitantly I slid down the bed and covering myself as best I could I stood in front of him.

"Stand up straight and drop your arms."

I stood up but left my arms where they were, 'CRACK' He slapped me viciously across the face. I screamed and fell to the floor. He stepped forward and grabbing me by the hair he pulled me to my knees, tears streaming down my face. "Open your mouth."

I hesitated only for a moment even though I knew what was going to happen. "And don't get any ideas of biting it because I can always dump you in the concrete base outside and nobody would be any the wiser."

"please don't make me do this. Please." I pleaded.

"It's plain as day that you know nothing about pleasuring a man. So me and the boys are going to show you how. By the time we have finished with you, you will be a prize whore." With that he slid that huge cock into my mouth. I had no idea what to do, apart from throw up but I was even too scared to do that. I gingerly closed my mouth around it and waited. What did he expect? I had no idea.

Whatever it was he wasn't pleased. He pulled my head forward and thrust his cock deep into my throat, making me gag at first then he pushed further and I couldn't breath. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. I was on the verge of losing consciousness. Then he pulled back enough for to me gasp in a few breaths of air. Then he pushed it deeper. In the fog of my mind I could hear him giving me instructions. "Breath around it. Stop the gag reflex. Don't swallow."

He pulled back slightly and carried on instructing me in the art of sucking cock as he called it. This is how it went for I don't know how long. From choking to death to sucking cock and each time he thrust into my throat I felt him go deeper and deeper till suddenly, painfully he was all the way in, my face buried upto his stomach. Then, he face fucked me. Faster and faster. I felt like a rage doll incapable of any form of resistance. He pulled back again and said, "Now I am going to come in your mouth so suck it like I have told you."

The thought of having his seed in my mouth made my stomach turn, but I had no choice but to continue. At least once he finished it would be over, for now at least. With my hand on his shaft and my mouth working the head like he had taught me. I did the best I could to finish him off. Then I felt it rise, the full length of his cock and into my mouth. The first jet hit my throat and made me gag. Before the next spurt he pulled out and held his spouting cock over my face. I tried to move away but he still had me by the hair. The sticky goo covered my eyes went up my nose and even into my still open mouth. There was so much that it ran down my chin and dropped onto my naked breasts. I thanked god it was over. Wrong.

Her dragged me up by my hair and bent me over the bed with my legs spread. "No! Don't. Get off me. I did what you wanted get off." He seemed lost in his animal lust. He rammed his still erect cock as far into my pussy as he could and thrust and thrust and thrust into me, violently without a care for me at all The sudden unexpected violent intrusion into my body sparked something down there. Something that I had never felt before. I knew I had to hold it off. He could take my body but I had to keep control over that sudden bodily response. I would never allow him to do that to me. Never.

The sensation was getting stronger and stronger, fighting for release but I hung on to it, held it back. Thankfully I felt his sperm ride up his cock and into my violated body. As he came to a stop, breathing heavily he turned me round, sitting me on the bed in front of him. He pushed his blood and semen covered cock into my mouth. "Clean it up bitch, and clean it good."

Holding back the vomit that rose in my stomach I did as instructed. When he finally pulled away I rushed to the bathroom and threw up down the toilet. As the nausea subsided I sat on the bathroom floor. He stood in the doorway watching.

"Your covered in man juice. Have a shower and get dressed. I found something in your wardrobe you can wear, no underwear. Then meet me in the kitchen and we will have that chat you wanted." He turned to leave, "Oh and if you do put any underwear on I will strip you naked and you will remain naked for the duration of our stay here. Understood."

I nodded, too weak to do anything else and my throat too swollen to speak. I never knew a man could come so much. Not that I had ever actually seen a man come before but it was everywhere, in my hair all over my face , my breasts and even running down my legs from my swollen pussy.

The feeling of the hot water on my bruised and battered body was heavenly. I spent as long as I could enjoying the heat but I knew I had to go downstairs soon or he may come back for me, or even worse send his boys to get me. I dressed as he demanded. I was surprised at his choice of clothing. He had pulled out a mid length summer dress that buttoned all the way up. Not that I suppose there was a lot of choice really as my wardrobe was not in any ones imagination the least bit sexy. But I did feel relieved that my body was not on show. I hoped that this was a sign that he had done all he wanted, but then I remembered what he had said about being his entertainment and I started shaking again. I made my way downstairs and found him and the two boys sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers
12