Upping the Ante

Story Info
A fantasy becomes reality for one couple.
2k words
3.98
21.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard," you tell me.

"You're hardly in a position to tell me what to do, don't you think?," I say amused as I look at you. Naked. Tied to the bed. It's been at least two hours since I took you upstairs and asked you to lay on the bed and close your eyes. We'd talked about this before. Rough sex. Taking turns tying each other up. Upping the ante a bit.

As soon as you'd laid back on the bed, I lifted your arms above your head and tied them together and then to the bed frame. You weren't really expecting it, but you didn't fight me. A good thing, though it probably wouldn't have done you much good. I'm stronger. You know it. And I know you want this.

As soon as I'm sure your hands are tied up securely, I get up and turn off the lights. Tonight I'm going to fuck you by candlelight, even though lit candles in the bedroom make you a little paranoid.

You look so sexy tied to the bed. Vulnerable. Mine to do with as I like. Even though we'd talked about this before, I can see a little bit of fear in your eyes. Probably smart.

"Um, babe? How are you going to get my clothes off me?" you ask, with a smirk. I guess you thought I fucked up. But I didn't, and your eyes get wider when you see me pull out a pair of scissors.

"YOU WOULDN'T!"

"Like hell I won't," I mumble, as I grab the bottom of your shirt and start cutting, slowly, letting the cool metal of the scissors touch your skin as I cut, making my way closer and closer to your throat, kissing my way up your body as I do so. Two quick snips at the shoulders, one yank, and your shirt is gone, on the floor. I take the top of your shorts and I slowly ease them down, past your hips, your ass, your thighs, again kissing my way down your body. No bra to contend with, so within minutes you're stripped to your underwear, nearly naked and exposed. I like way the light of the candles reflects off your skin. I grab some massage oil and drop it directly onto your stomach, without warming it up. Your body tenses up a little bit at the coldness. I take off my jeans, and straddle your upper thighs as I start to rub the oil into your skin, long strokes from your hips and up past your navel, your breasts, your shoulders and back down. Now your skin really glistens in the candle light. I'm not sure why I like it but I do. It turns me on.

Without warning, I bend over and take one of your nipples in my mouth, the other in my hand.

"Ouch!" you tell me as I squeeze your nipple hard.

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask.

"Bitch."

"Yup," I smile as I switch breasts, sucking now on the nipple that had just been offended by my squeezing. Despite your protest I can see that you like this. That small wet spot on your underwear has gotten bigger in the past few minutes. I slide one hand down until I'm right at your pussy. Despite your underwear still being on, it's easy to find your clit. It's hard and sticking straight up. I slowly start to rub it as I finally release your nipple from my mouth and make my way up to your lips to kiss you for the first time. Knowing that I could do whatever I wanted to you is making me so wet. I begin grinding against your thigh as I continue to rub your clit in slow, lazy circles. It was fine at first, but now you're getting frustrated. I can tell by how you keep moving your hips, urging my hand down.

"Do you like that?" I ask you.

All you can say is "uh huh."

"I have a surprise for you," I tell you as I reach into a bag I'd stashed under the bed. I pull out two clamps. It takes you a second to register what they are. "Nipple clamps? Have you lost your mind?!" This wasn't part of the deal, but they're light clamps, won't hurt. Just give you a little pressure, give me a pair of extra hands so that I can kiss you and rub your pussy and squeeze your nipples at the same time. Your nipples are erect and you stare at me as I slowly release the first clamp and it closes around your nipple. As soon as you realize it's not painful, or at least not THAT painful, you moan. It drives me wild. I put the second clamp on and lick your nipple. Your moans get louder.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" I whisper into your ear. Your hip movement becomes more insistent. The more your push up the lighter my touch gets. "You aren't coming until I say you're coming. You gave up that right when you let me tie you up. Only a dirty little whore would let someone do that, and that's how I'm going to treat you, " I tell you. The inability to control the situation frustrates you and you start moving your arms in an effort to gain some movement. Seeing you struggle to break free makes my clit throb. I slip off my underwear and continue rubbing against your thigh, a slick, sloppy mess of my juices begins dripping down the side of your leg. I'm really fucking turned on right now, and I want more.

I stop to grab the scissors and I cut your underwear off you just because I can. "You bitch, I liked that pair!" you half whine as I slip my hand down to the opening of your pussy. You're wet and I can easily slide two fingers inside of you.

"Spread your legs," I order. You do and I start to fuck you slowly, my hand quickly soaked by your wetness. Your hips continue bucking upwards, even though you know that just means I'm going to go slower. Eventually since you won't stop I slide my hand out of you. You whimper. I lift my hand to your lips and slide my fingers into your mouth. You eagerly suck my fingers clean, suck your pussy juices off. I want to taste you so I kiss you. You taste really fucking good.

I return my hand to your pussy because I want more of your wetness. I've never felt your wetness directly on me before, so once my hands are covered again, I reach down and rub your wetness all around my clit, then I slide a finger inside myself. You're watching all of this intently. Using you to rub myself is driving me wild. I've been good the entire time we've been together, but tonight I don't know if I can help myself. I want to feel you against me, your clit rubbing against mine, hard and swollen. I want to slide one of your legs over mine, the other beneath and press myself against you as I lean back, our pussies grinding, our clits wrestling. I keep rubbing myself and fingering my pussy as I think about doing this to you. you just watch me intently as I masturbate right in front of you. You start talking dirty to me.

"Your pussy looks so good. I can smell you. you're so wet. Do you like the way it feels to have my wetness all over you, inside you? I'm going to lick you until you come all over my face, then I'm going to fuck you with my clit because it's so hard and I want to be inside you. You want that, don't you? You want me to fuck you, make you come. Just wait until you untie me, I'm going to bend you over this bed and fuck you doggie style, rough. Wrap my hands into your hair and pull your head back. You're my little bitch and I'm going to fuck you until I come deep inside you. If you fight me, I'm going to spank you. You're going to be a good girl, aren't you? You don't want me to spank you, do you? I can't wait to fuck you hard, grab you by the hips and just slam into you, own you. Come inside you."

Hearing you talk to me, knowing that I'm using your wetness to fuck myself, knowing that you're watching me and getting turned on is just too much and I start coming. Hard. One orgasm. Then two. I start to stop. "Don't stop, I know you have a third one in you. I can see your clit throbbing from here, baby. Keep rubbing. Come for me, one more time. Picture me riding you as you fuck me with a strap on, my pussy stretched wi--" You were right, I had one more in me and I come. Hard. I stop to catch my breath, my body covered in sweat. Your eyes are closed and you have a satisfied smile on your face. Even though you're tied up you still have control over me and you know it.

I get up to wash my hands and come back a few minutes later wearing a new strap on. We've never used this one before and it's bigger than our normal one but you aren't afraid. You like big things and you like getting fucked. The idea is actually turning you on. I start kissing your ankle and slowly kiss and lick my way up your leg. your inner thighs are particularly sensitive now and I spend quite a bit of time licking and sucking them. I can smell you and I can tell that you're getting really wet again. I kiss my way up and around your pussy and start kissing you there as I slide a finger up your slit and feel how wet you are. I push into you just as I take your clit into my mouth. It's swollen and tastes so fucking good. I trace circles around your clit with my tongue as I work my fingers in and out of you. You like it but you notice that I'm not using a lot of pressure. You figure out quickly that I am not going to let you come. You start to protest, and now we find ourselves at the beginning of our story.

"Fuck me hard," you insist again.

"Turn over onto your stomach," I tell you. The way you're tied up allows you to do that, even though it's a little bit difficult. I position a couple pillows under your hips so that your ass is up in the air and I can see your glistening pussy, once again the candlelight reflecting playfully off the wetness. No need for lube this time as I slide effortlessly into you. A deep sigh comes out of your mouth as I start to move in and out of you. The bigger dildo feels good inside you and also means that there's a little more resistance, making the base of the dildo rub against my engorged clit. I grab your hips and start fucking you harder and faster. Sweat drips off of me onto your lower back.

"Yes, yes, fuck me. Fuck me harder. God you feel good, you're going to make me come if you keep fucking me like that," you whimper. I lay my chest against your back and reach my arms around to twist the clamps on your nipples as I bite the back of your shoulder, moving in and out of you faster and faster. I can tell you're close to coming and I want to hear you scream. I sit up and yank your head back by your hair as I fuck you as hard as I can, my thighs slapping up against yours, sweat pooling now on your lower back. Your moans get louder and louder and I'm surprised to feel myself getting ready to come again. Suddenly you are quiet and your body gets stiff. I know you're coming and it sets me off and I start coming too. After what seems like forever, but is probably only about 15 seconds, my arms give out and I collapse on top of you, panting.

And thus ends this little story.