Upsetting Master

Story Info
How to put it right what she's done wrong?
1.1k words
3.96
37.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes; her cheeks flushed that rosy pink color as she stood naked before him. Staring at the floor with her hands behind her back, she waited for him to say something.

She knew he was angry. She had misbehaved. He had ignored it at first, given her a chance to redeem herself, but she didn't.

It all started earlier that night. He had an important social party to go to for his work. Showing his face there was important and making a good impression on his future partners was vital. He had told her to wear something smart, elegant, and tasteful. And she thought that she had. She had chosen a long sleek black, tight fitting evening dress, sleeveless with small diamonds running along the ankle length hem. She knew that the dress wasn't the problem; she had seen his smile as she walked to the car.

The problem was the champagne, it had gone straight to her head and she was reduced to a giggling school girl. People tried to hold a conversation with her and she just ended up laughing at them, not with them.

He was disappointed, very, very disappointed.

She could feel his eyes boring into her back, she could sense him sitting in his chair behind her, his jaw clenched and tapping his fingers on the oak wood arm rests.

A tear ran down her cheek as she stood there uncomfortably, she tried not to move, but felt herself loosing control and began crying more, her body lightly shaking as the tears came.

"Shut it" He barked angrily.

She sniffed and tried to regain herself, straightening her back once more and looking towards the floor again.

"Do you have any idea what they will be thinking of me? Bringing you to that party was a mistake. Why did you drink so much? What was going through that pretty little head of yours to make you do that? To embarrass me like that?"

She lifted her head and opened her mouth to speak, to answer, to apologize, but before she could he interrupted.

"Forget it; I don't want to hear your feeble excuses"

A searing pain hit her perfect ass and she jumps a little and let out a loud cry as another just as forceful as the first hit her.

She knew what it was, it was his thick leather belt. He had only ever used that on her once before and she vowed never to make him that upset again. The pain was incredible and she closed her eyes tight to try and block it out as the belt swung at her ass once more.

"Kneel" He said through gritted teeth.

She immediately knelt, her legs slightly apart and her hands still behind her back, her head lowered to stare at the floor.

He moved in front of her and undid his fly, letting his pants drop to the floor.

"Suck it"

She opened her mouth and sucked his throbbing cock into it, licking at the base and sliding her tongue all over as she took him deeper into her throat. He grabbed the back of her head and slammed his hips into her face; he began to fuck her mouth. She tried to keep licking, but the force was too much for her, so she just let him fuck her until he was ready to stop.

Moaning slightly he fucked her mouth harder, hard enough to make her gag until he pulled back out of her mouth and stood looking down at her. Her face red and a little breathless she looked up quickly then back to the floor.

He moved his hand to grab a fist full of hair and pulled her up off the floor, moving her to the back of the sofa and leaning her over, pressing his body against hers as he moved his free hand over her back and down her side to her thigh where he pulled her legs apart and with one thrust buried his cock hard and fast inside her hot pussy.

She let out a quick gasp as she felt his cock inside her, moving slowly deeper and she whimpered slightly as she felt him pulling back out of her, she gripped his cock with her pussy, not wanting to let it go. He started to fuck her slowly; taking his cock as deep as he could get it and pulling slowly back out so the head of his cock was just inside her wet pussy lips.

He moved his hand around and his fingers found her clit, quickly he started to play with it, moving his fingers in small circles around it, gaining speed as she started to respond, moving her hips back against him and letting out a soft moan.

Just as fast as he started he pulled out of her and flipped her around, bringing his hands up to squeeze at her tits a little harder than she had liked. He leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth as his hungry cock found her dripping pussy once again.

He pulled one of her legs up to his waist as he entered her again, letting out a growl against her lips as he started to fuck her hard ad fast. His cock disappearing in and out of her throbbing cunt.

She knew that she couldn't last much longer, she had to cum soon. She didn't want upset him further than she already had so she tried to let him know by squeezing his cock firmly with her pussy, gripping it as hard as she could and moaning quietly.

Her pussy wrapped around his cock felt so good and with a loud growl and a hard thrust of his hips he pumped his cum into her. She cried out, feeling the warmth of his seed inside her and he moved his hand down to pinch her clit harshly as he broke the kiss and bit her neck.

She screamed out, bucking her hips against him as she began to cum, her whole body shaking and trembling under his power and she dug her fingernails into his back as her body writes in pleasure.

He stopped biting her neck and moved to look into her eyes and a slight soft smile appeared on his face and he kissed her lips gently and tenderly. He moved his fingers to her lips and ran them across as she opened her mouth slightly and licked at his fingers, tasting her juices. He took her hand and went to sit back in his chair, pulling her into his lap and cuddling her softly, brushing her hair out of her face and running his hand lightly up and down her back.

"Please don't act like that again, baby" he whispered.

She leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed.

"I am sorry Master, I will never hurt you again, I promise"

She would do anything for him, anything to make him happy. He knew it.