Upskirt, Violet, Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your mouth, now free,... let words uncontrollably escape in response to Sean's careless assault on your body, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck, YES!"

I watched you with excitement.

You took the full length and width of Sean and, just when you thought he couldn't go any deeper, he repositioned himself by grabbing your thighs and pulling you back to him and drove you even more forcefully back. He plunged in and out of you with each luscious stroke. You grabbed your thighs, pulled your legs upward and farther apart, your knees nearly touching your chest, and thrust your hips upward to help push his soft head and hard shaft inside. It glided easily in and out of your wetness and sent waves of delight coursing through your body. I watched you immersed in pleasure as Sean pulsed repeatedly into your body.

"Oh, yes!" you screamed. "Yes,... fuck,... yes,... oh, yes!!!"

You came again, this time like a crack of thunder, an orgasm so intense that the floor beneath you shook. It rolled on for an immense, protracted, blissful moment.

With mad, unrelenting pumping, your lover soon reached the point of no return, too. Suddenly, Sean pulled out and, in a deft move, flipped you like a cheerleader into a 69 position on top of him, his back against the floor. With his hands on your head and his mouth on your gaping hole, he plunged his cock back into your mouth -- or, rather, you sucked it in as soon as you saw it -- and he immediately started to cum, sending streams of precious nectar into your peckish mouth. As it exploded, you latched onto his shaft and took a mouthful of his sweetness. He came over and over again,... and with each thrust he released more of his juices. To you, it tasted clean,... warm,... and sweet. You latched onto him tightly with your lips and hands until you had tasted the last convulsing drop. Your fingers dug into his ass.

I'd thought that, after that, it would have been awkward. But, after a minute of afterglow, Sean simply gathered his clothes, walked to the door and jumped naked into the pool. We watched him disappear beneath the water.

Then, he climbed out, rustled with something on the pool deck and came back to the door. We both walked over to him standing at the doorway, all three of us still naked.

"I had a great time," he said, droplets of pool water streaming from his skin. "Thank you."

His emotion was gentle, courteous.

He leaned in and kissed you on the mouth. You let your lips linger there, expecting this to be the final act. I could tell you wanted to grab him again but you didn't.

After the kiss, he nodded at me, much the way you would hope a true gentleman would express gratitude under the circumstances.

"You're a lucky man," he said.

"Yes, I know," I responded.

He started to turn away but halted.

"Oh, I almost forgot,... here," he said.

Balled up in his hand, he handed back your violet panties.

"No, you keep those," I said. "After tonight, my wife may never wear panties again!"

He smiled, conceding the point, "She shouldn't, of course." He paused before adding, "Okay, then, Adieu."

"Adieu," we said in unison.

He turned and I watched you watch him disappear into the night.

Once he was out of sight, I wrapped my arms around you. You nuzzled into my shoulder. The music continued to play in the room, and we listened to it for a beat.

"My turn," I said.

At that, you clasped my hand and walked me to the bedroom.

© 2013 MmmmPerfect

12