Upstairs Encounter Ch. 10

Story Info
The Saddle Tramp's thoughts & Alexis' decision
3.6k words
4.12
19.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Saddle Tramp watched her sleeping as his gaze followed her body. Her tight pink nipples were pressing through her sheer nightgown. His eyes scanned her body, admiring the way the light fabric rested on her full breasts and had settled onto her thighs and her pubic mound, hinting at the V shape of her sex. He longed to touch her but hesitated.

The completion of the tasks had taken a toll on her body and mind. He knew that she deserved to be well-rested before facing what he had to ask of her now. He smiled. She is truly beautiful, he thought abstractly. He chuckled to himself; he had always been attracted to women who seemed unaware of their inherent beauty and strength. Women whose life or circumstances made them ignore or forget the passionate woman within. Drawn to women who never knew it was there to begin with, even when they were younger.

As his own years had gone by, he grew to realize that he possessed a true gift for tapping into that dormant or hidden passion, helping women to see it and feel it for themselves. Very few women had actually completed the journey. Some had threatened legal action, but nothing ever came of it. He knew why. Those were the ones who needed this journey the most but ultimately were too fearful, self-conscious or inhibited to embrace the experience.

He sighed. How long had it been since the last one who saw it through to the end? Five years? More? He had begun to doubt the wisdom of continuing this calling of his, but then Alexis had graced the bar with her presence. She was blessed with womanly curves, soft and sensual. He glanced again at her body so transparently silhouetted by her gown. Her sighs and movements alerted him to the fact that she would awaken soon.

He couldn't help feeling a pang of something akin to anxiousness; it was always this way for him when a woman had persevered and had reached this stage. But it had been so long, he found himself holding his breath with clenched fists as he considered what she might decide to do. He wished he could force her to make the decision he wanted, but he knew it had to be her own free will that carried her to the next step. God, he wanted to make love to her, to devour her and hold her close. But, that would only happen if she made the choice.

His train of thought was interrupted by her yawn. He looked down at her with a smile and steeled himself for this pivotal moment.

---------------------------

He let me sleep for such a long time. I woke naturally, slowly, and felt myself snuggled underneath plush bedding. My body was still slightly sore for obvious reasons, but with each ache I was reminded of my journey thus far. I felt an odd sense of pride at being able to rise to the challenges that Steve had laid before me. I blinked and yawned, letting my eyes adjust to the light. I smiled sleepily as I realized he was sitting on the bed beside me, watching me sleep.

The expression on his face was so open, so tender, so devoid of the curtain of control that was always there. It was endearing and I felt compelled to reach out to him. I placed my hand on his cheek and he leaned into it. He turned to kiss my palm as he gently placed his hand over mine to hold my hand to his face. Our eyes locked for a long moment during which time seemed to freeze. I felt it in every fiber of my being; this was a crossroads. Something was about to happen that would change everything. And, oddly enough, for the first time since I walked into the bar, I was not afraid in the least.

The veneer of control softly descended on his face, hardening his features slightly, but only enhancing his rugged sensuality. He smiled at me and squeezed my hand, lowering it to the bed and releasing it.

"How are you this morning, my pet?" He asked softly.

"I am very well, sir." I smiled and blushed. I knew he was pleased with me and I believed that I had completed the tasks that he had required for me to earn his attentions. My heart was racing in anticipation of his touch, in anticipation of his body connecting with mine. I blushed more deeply as I looked into his eyes, knowing that he could see right through me to my very soul.

I looked away, embarrassed at my naked craving for this man. He touched his rough finger to my chin and lifted my face gently.

"I need you to look at me, Alexis, and listen to me." He smiled, "I am very pleased with you, my dear. You have earned my full attention as you well know."

He paused and brushed a long loose curl back from my face.

"But Alexis, this next step requires something more from you."

My eyes widened, imagining what task he might now be asking me to complete. I wasn't sure I could endure the agony of more waiting or more teasing torture. Tears glazed my eyes and I felt my body begin to deflate a bit.

"Shhhhh. Alexis, no pet, it is not what you are thinking." He reached up to dab a tear from my cheek. He held me close and whispered in my ear, "You have already done what was expected of you."

I held him tightly and breathed a sigh of relief.

"My sweet little slut, what I ask will require no physical effort, but it will require you to think."

He paused and then spoke softly, "I must ask you: do you still desire me? Do you desire to have me take you with my body, my hands, and my cock?"

I gripped his shoulders and pulled his body into mine and breathed a soft "Yes."

He made no noise but I felt his body release a silent sigh. Was it relief?

He continued, "Excellent, my pet. In that case you have only to make a decision between two choices: you can choose to stay here and allow me the privilege of making love to you."

I pulled back to look in his eyes and began to answer, but he placed a finger on my lips so that he could finish his thought, "or you can choose to leave this place, never to return, never to see me again."

I exhaled slowly, taking in his words. Again I started to answer and, once again, he silenced me. "There is one more thing, Alexis. If you decide to stay then your adventure will continue to other areas of the bar hidden from you until now. Only a very few others have chosen this path."

He paused and then spoke again, "You should know that you will never be able to truly return to your old life."

A brief but electric jolt of fear shot through me. He chuckled at my shocked expression, "I will most likely release you someday, don't worry. But even if that day comes, your life will never be the same. The journey from this point on will alter you in ways you cannot even imagine. It will alter your being forever."

He smiled compassionately at my stunned expression, leaning in to kiss me lightly on the lips.

"Think about it, Alexis. I must step out momentarily and I expect your decision when I return."

I watched him walk to the door and walk through it without a look back at me.

------------------------------

The Saddle Tramp shut the door behind him. It took every ounce of willpower not to look back at her to gauge what she was thinking. Alexis was intelligent, confident, and successful; he knew she was always thinking and planning. The challenge with her was to get her out of her head and into her body, into her sensual self.

He went downstairs and Brad handed him a mug without a word, but with a sympathetic nod. He downed the cold beer and sat very still. His anger rose momentarily at the thought of her deciding to leave. He gripped the empty mug tightly and thought about throwing it against the wall. Maybe this time he would continue the journey with her even if it was against her will. Maybe this time it was worth the risk.

Brad was staring at him from the other end of the bar and he realized that he was panting. Slowly he regained control and released the mug. He shook his head and took a deep breath. No. No, he couldn't do that. It doesn't work that way. But if she stays...

He felt a lump in his throat and a knot in his belly. He longed to hurry back upstairs, but held himself back. He didn't want to rush her decision or interrupt her before her thought process was complete. He knew with Alexis in particular, she would require a lot of thought before making a decision like this. But if she stays...

After an agonizing hour, he slowly walked up the stairs. He purposely made his steps heavy so she would know he was on the way. He opened the door and looked at her, eyebrows slightly raised with the silent question. She opened her mouth to speak and he felt his heart race.

-----------------------

He opened the door and his expression was impossible to read. There was a smile on his face, but there was something else bubbling to the surface. Was it anger? Could it possibly be lust? Worry? Surely it was not fear?

No matter, I had made up my mind.

When I spoke, the clouds in his expression parted and he beamed at me, "Yes, Steve. I want to stay. I need to finish this journey with you, no matter where it leads."

His radiant smile transformed the features of his face and I was captivated. I looked into his eyes as he stood very still and just stared at me. I think we were both trying to commit this moment to our memory, knowing we would each recall it later. He finally moved without a sound and deftly unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall to the floor behind him. I stared openly at his bare chest. He was muscled, tan, and lean. The twin ropes of muscle wove down his firm abdomen and into his jeans, beckoning one to follow them to their inexorable destination.

I kept staring at his chest and face as he took off his boots, letting each one drop to the floor with a loud thud. He unbuttoned each of the buttons on his jeans and let them drop. He stepped out of them and took one step toward me. He was completely naked, facing me, and every inch of him was hard as rock. EVERY. INCH. I was frozen in place, watching him approach. His smile had changed subtly into something else; it was still a smile but full of desire, hunger and perhaps even darkness.

He took another step toward me and stopped. My body was positively vibrating as I mentally tried to will him to rush. But the Saddle Tramp would not be rushed. In an effort to entice him, I reached for the hem of my sheer nightgown to remove it for him, my eyes still locked on his. He frowned and I stopped.

He smiled and whispered, "No Alexis. Have some patience." And he took another step, now standing less than a yard from the bed. He took a deep breath and then one final stride to arrive at my bedside.

I could feel every nerve in my body, every tiny little hair standing on end. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked up into his blazing green eyes. I longed to reach for him but I resisted. My body was screaming silently in violent protest. He chuckled softly, amused by my inner struggle and noticeably pleased with my self-restraint. He reached to touch my face, sliding a large calloused finger along my jaw line.

Now that he was close, I could tell he was breathing almost as heavily as I was. Strong desire was filling his eyes. I felt an almost imperceptible tremor run through me from his light touch. His powerful restraint and self-control were being tested to their limit. My heart swelled at the thought of him possibly wanting this so much too.

He took a slow deep breath and then slid his thumb from my jaw to my lips. His thumb pressed my bottom lip, gently urging my mouth to open. Without a thought or a moment's hesitation, I parted my lips for him.

He growled soft and low, "Good girl."

He pressed his thumb inside and teased the tip of my tongue, as though it were a foreshadowing of his finger on other sensitive spots. He moaned softly and stroked my hair as I sucked his thumb. My trembling hands gripped his forearm. He pulled his thumb out of my mouth slowly, trailing a silvery strand of saliva connecting his thumb to my lip for a second. He moved his thumb to his mouth and touched his tongue to the wetness there, tasting my saliva. It was such a simple action, yet so intimate that it rocked me to my very core.

He knelt in front of me and gently grasped the hem of my nightgown. I let my feet touch the floor, preparing to stand so that he could easily remove it. As I started to stand, he gently but firmly pushed me back down onto the bed.

He growled with a hint of Texas drawl, "Did I tell you to move, pet?"

I shook my head, anxious lest I displease him and cause him to stop. The thought provoked a queasy panic and my eyes glazed instantly with tears. I silently cursed my inability to veil my emotions from this man.

His expression softened and he whispered compassionately, "Shhhh, my lovely pet. Just relax. Don't try to anticipate my actions, don't try to help or rush this. Our moment now is one to savor. Let this wash over you, through you. Give me the privilege of taking you to that pinnacle of ecstasy about which you have not even dared to dream."

I breathed a sigh of deep relief and closed my eyes. I felt his arms under my shoulders and my legs and he lifted me easily from the bed. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and laid my head on his chest as he carried me across the room. The late afternoon light was filtering in through the shades causing the room to take on a golden red hue.

He stopped at the only item in the room still covered with a drape. I fought the panic that threatened, trusting his promise that there were not arduous tasks required to earn this moment. With one firm pull, he removed the drape and revealed an ornate antique four poster bed. The mattress so elevated from the floor that it required a footstool to climb up to it. The bedding was plush and soft and beautiful in masculine earth tones. This was obviously his bed. My heart soared!

He laid me on the high mattress and sat beside me. My body sank luxuriously into the soft bedding and I closed my eyes and sighed. In that precise moment, he once again grasped the hem of my thin cotton nightgown and began ripping it straight up the front. He gave one firm tug when he reached the neckline, opening the gown like a book and revealing my naked body. His entire body radiated heat, especially his hands. They were so very warm, so strong, and so steady.

He placed the flat of both hands over my breasts but didn't actually touch my flesh. I gripped the sheets tightly and bit my lip. He moved his hands down my body, lingering for a moment at my abdomen and my pubic mound. He chuckled softly as my body tensed. He watched me with glee, knowing how desperately I wanted his touch and knowing that the heat from his large palms was sweet torture.

He took his hands away and lay beside me on the bed. He smiled at me and opened his arms. "Come to me, Alexis." He whispered.

I slid easily into his arms and he folded me in. His hands gently caressed my arms and back; his hardness pressed hotly into my abdomen while I explored his chest with my fingers and fingernails in delicate little touches. I peppered his chin, neck and jaw with kisses that were soft as butterfly breath. I could feel the heat rise in his body, his muscles tensed slightly at my touch.

A steady growl, almost a purr, seemed to bubble up from his chest. It was an incredibly erotic and slightly dangerous sound. I closed my eyes and felt in that moment as though I was being washed away on an ocean wave.

In that moment, his firm reserve cracked for a moment and the wave became a torrent. He pressed his body into mine and gripped my face with both of his large powerful hands. He pressed his lips on mine with such a force! I felt his tongue thrusting into my mouth, touching my tongue and my teeth. He was growling and I thought I heard him mutter "Mine. MINE!"

He probed deeply into the kiss, the weight of his body shifting on top of me now. I could feel his hard cock throbbing and twitching against my thigh. I moaned and felt a shudder run through me. His cock was mere inches from my pussy. It was too much and I lifted my hips feeling crazed with need for this man.

He growled hotly into my mouth and roughly broke the kiss. With one hand he held my slender throat tightly, with the other hand he pushed my hips back down to the bed and then the torrent was over for a time. My uninvited action had awakened him from this trance and he quickly regained control over himself and over me.

He stared into my eyes and squeezed my throat just a little more tightly. I could see the flush in his face and feel his hot rapid breath. He struggled to keep his voice calm, "My pet. You are having difficulty with patience, aren't you?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

"I will make some allowances for the fact that you are eager. But I warn you, if you take advantage of my generosity, our pleasure will have to be interrupted for another lesson."

He let the words hang in the air and I nodded slowly, grasping his full meaning.

"Good girl" He whispered, stroking my hair, "I will tell you when it is time to let go, to do what the passion inside you compels you to do. Until then, you will control your urges."

He looked and me sharply, "Or should we simply stop this for now. Perhaps you are not ready."

I felt my heart would burst out of my chest, "No, Steve, please! I won't make the same mistake again. Please. Please. PLEASE!"

He grinned, "Don't worry my sweet slut, nothing will stop us now. Your need for me pleases me enormously. Shall we continue?"

I closed my eyes and moaned, "Yessssss".

I felt his hands on my thighs and then his hot breath on my clit. He breathed out, slow and hot. Then he inhaled, drawing all the heat away from my clit. He repeated this over and over again until I honestly felt as though I could levitate off the bed were it not for his hands on my thighs. When his tongue finally touched the skin above my clit, my body jerked uncontrollably.

He placed his lips on my clit and began to hum. It was like a low constant moan. The sound vibrated my clit deliciously and I could feel the heat and wetness from his mouth.

Gasping and struggling to remain still for him, I whimpered and begged for more, "Please, please, oh god yes!"

He lapped the flat of his tongue over my pussy lips and clit and then chuckled, "Yes, sweetheart, that's it. Give in to it. Let your mind rest and give yourself to me."

He lapped at my pussy and clit once again. He drank me in again and again and again. He grinned, "Tell me what you want, Alexis." I felt his rough tongue on my clit again. "It's alright Alexis, tell me everything. Hold nothing back"

"Oh, Steve, I need to be your whore. I need to be your slut. My cunt needs your cock! Oh Steve, please fuck me, please, PLEASE!!"

He smiled and lapped at my pussy again. "But Alexis, you already are my whore. Look at you laying here, your legs spread willingly for me. Do you realize that you only met me three days ago? And you are lying here now with your cunt on my tongue, begging for my cock."

He laughed, "What a little cumslut you are." He slid one thick fingertip into me, slipping between the slick pussy lips. "Is this what you want, Alexis?" He pushed the finger in deeper and deeper then pulled out, added a second finger and pressed in. Pulled out and added a third finger and started slowly fucking me with his fingers. "You want to be fucked, Alexis, you little whore?"

I groaned and held tightly to the headboard, "YESSSSS!"

He lapped again at my clit and spoke while his lips were still surrounding my pussy, "Excellent."