Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 06

Story Info
Chloe kisses Kristy, masturbates, is handcuffed.
2.8k words
4.1
23.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff rolled over in bed and looked at Chloe. The room was dark but he could make her out against the shadows. She was laying flat on her back, eyes closed, arms crossed over her chest. He watched her a few seconds before he spoke.

"You're not asleep, are you?"

"No. You?"

"No."

They were silent for a few minutes, then Chloe slid her hand across the sheet and said, "I'm sorry about the last few days."

Geoff sat up, leaned against the wall and reached for her. She slid closer and rested her head on his chest. He stroked her hair. "Well, like you said Friday night, it was quite a shock."

She turned her head, pressed her lips against his belly and kissed him. He smiled. "I felt like I was standing at the edge of cliff looking down." She leaned against him, rested her cheek against his skin. "The two weeks before that I was going insane, opening up all kinds of new things. And then, when it came to making some real changes, I froze."

Geoff hugged her. He felt himself getting hard but didn't know why. She hadn't touched him since their dinner with David two nights ago when he'd dropped the bomb. "Well, things don't always go the way we expect."

"I know." She was quiet again, rubbed her face against his belly. "Maybe if he hadn't made that comment about you and your 'deep, dark secret desires'." She nibbled at his belly. "I'm sorry I got you into it."

Geoff closed his eyes, enjoyed the feel of her warm breath on his skin. "You didn't get me into anything. We were in it together." He let his mind drift, imagined what it might have been like if they had said "yes" to David's offer. Chloe dressed in fetish gear, Chloe spanked, Chloe in the middle of a gangbang. His deep, dark secret desires. He stopped, remembered what she'd said.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"I was saying that I'm sorry I dragged you into a really strange meeting with that David character. I told Kristy that I was thinking about, you know, fooling around with you and another guy..."

"...like we'd talked about..."

"...yes, like we'd talked about. And she hooked us up with that David. Who made those horrible suggestions. Words like 'probed', 'humiliated', 'violated', 'defiled'." She stopped. His cock had stiffened and pushed its way through the front of his boxers. She stared at it. She felt his breathing underneath her head. It was slow and deep. "He said he would 'defile every inch of my body'." His cock swelled slightly. She reached for it, touched the head gently with her fingertips. It jerked and she heard his suck in his breath. "He said that every one of your most twisted fantasies would be fulfilled." She wrapped her hand around his cock, heard him start to moan. "And that he would use me to do it." He moved his hips slightly up and down, fucking her hand.

"Geoff?" she asked, raising her head and looking at him. Geoff opened his eyes, uncertain how to respond. "Geoff? Were you...okay...with what he was saying?" Geoff froze. He wanted to be honest, knew that this was a crossroads for them, but didn't want to push her into anything. "It turned you on, didn't it?" She slid her hand down further, fingernails lightly stroking his balls.

"I...thought it might be interesting," he said in a slow, measured voice.

"Geoff...Geoff..." Chloe slid her legs across him climbed on top of him, opened her legs and pressed against his crotch. "Geoff. I was *so* turned on, so hot, I wanted to say yes to him right there." She slid her nightgown up over her hips. She was naked underneath and slid his cock easily into her wet hole. "I want to be used. To be given to him. To be his toy." She started rocking up and down slowly, taking Geoff as deep into her as she could. "To be on display and defiled, to be shared, to be pumped full of jism and cum and spunk...to...ah...ahhh...ahhhhh" Chloe ground her hips against Geoff hard and got off quickly.

"I just couldn't. I didn't know how you'd respond. And you didn't say anything about it all day yesterday or today." She continued fucking him, harder now, ramming him up into her, her fingers digging into his chest.

Geoff closed his eyes and raised his hips, slamming into her, matching her motions with his own. He paced his words to his thrusts. "You...are...going...to...be...used... so...hard... every...inch...of...your...body...will...be...ahhhh!!!" Geoff grabbed her hips as he came, pulled her down to him as hard as he could. He felt her legs squeeze around him as she came too. Then, she collapsed on top of him. He felt the cum trickling out of her, dripping over his balls and down the insides of his thighs.

They were silent for several minutes, then Geoff whispered. "So, you are ready to become a toy?" He felt her head nodding against his chest. "And you are ready to have your wife...given over?" He patted her shoulder gently and whispered, "yes. Oh, fuck yes."
---
Chloe took another sip of her coffee.

"You're not eating, dear," Alison said. "Is everything all right?"

Alison was the oldest of the women Chloe spent her Monday's with. She'd been one of the original three who'd started the Monday coffee hours years ago. Alison was an attractive woman but in a cold and formal way. Chloe found her sexy in a strange way. Chloe was finding everyone sexy these days. She wondered what it would be like to kiss Alison's thin, bright red lips. Maybe let Alison tell her what to do, tell her what she wanted...

"Is everything all right?" Alison asked again. Chloe roused from her daydream, noticed Kristy was looking at her. Kristy smiled. Am I that obvious? Chloe wondered.

"Yes, yes, just not very hungry today. So, Sandra, you were telling us about your weekend?"

Chloe was desperate to change the subject, desperate not to have to talk. Her head was swimming, body tense. Kristy and Chloe had been the first ones to arrive and she'd told Kristy to contact David. To tell him "yes" - she was ready. Ready to have her and Geoff's life turned over to Kristy's kinky boyfriend for whatever he had in mind. He'd insisted that both Geoff and Chloe agree to one hundred percent commitment and they were saying yes. She wanted lunch to be over, the day to be over, she wanted Kristy to reach for her phone and call David, for David to arrange whatever the next step would be.

Sandra was talking about a television show she'd been watching with Marco. It was about women who used to work in topless bars. Marco told her how disgusted he was to know that there were women like that out there - women who would show their bodies to strangers for money. Sandra giggled and said that she wondered what it would be like. Alison turned to her and she froze. "Of course, I could never imagine doing something like that. Being a whore like that."

Chloe knew she was lying. She had talked with Sandra once and she'd admitted that Marco was the only man she'd ever slept with. It bothered her, but she would never do anything about it. And now, she was trapped with all of the other women her age, laughing at their own sex drives and putting out when they wanted a new dress or pair of shoes. She looked at Sandra, timid eyes downturned, denying her own sexuality. Sandra's eyes were large and almond-shaped. She had a Middle-Eastern appeal, all jet black hair and high cheekbones. Chloe looked at them and felt her nipples stiffen. She let her eyes wander and they locked on Sandra's cleavage. She had large perfect breasts and always wore low-cut blouses. Chloe wondered what it would be like to run her tongue between them, feeling the firmness pressing against her cheeks. Pictured Sandra on her back, legs spread wide apart while Chloe kissed her belly, tongue moving slowly down toward her navel, then...

"Some ice water?" the waitress asked. Chloe nodded and squeezed her eyes shut, tried to get rid of the images. When she opened them, she was looking squarely at Kristy. Kristy had a wide smile across her face and gave a discrete but knowing nod.

"Chloe, you're looking a little pale. Are you feeling OK? Would you like me to take you home?" She turned her head and saw that Alison was standing next to her. She put her hand on Chloe's shoulder. The touch was electric. She closed her eyes for a second and nearly swooned. She squeezed her thighs together and felt the moisture seep out from between her cunt lips.

"Chloe?" Kristy called to her from across the table. She opened her eyes, reached up and patted Alison's hand. Kristy stood up and reached out for Chloe. "Let me. I have to leave anyway." Chloe gave a small cough and stood up. "Yes, maybe I'd better go."

She and Kristy left the restaurant and walked toward Kristy's car. Kristy held Chloe's hand, Chloe enjoyed the feel of the soft warm skin pressed against hers.

"So, it's a yes?" Kristy stopped and held out her free hand. Chloe took it and the two women faced each other. Chloe looked at her face. Kristy had a conspiratorial smile, they were in this together somehow. "A yes to what David said?" Kristy continued. "Exhibition? Strangers? Strangers touching you, kissing you, feeling you?" Chloe watched Kristy's face closely. Her lips moved slowly as she talked, the bottom lip shiny with saliva. Warm, tasty saliva. "David *will* have you tied and whipped you know." Her upper lip was firm, her white teeth showed just behind. "He will take every advantage of you that he can." Chloe moved her face closer to Kristy's, smelled her perfume. "He will reduce you to a simple toy. A simple object of pleasure..." Chloe turned her head slightly and parted her lips, moved them closer to Kristy's. "You will be given to an endless stream of men...and women..." Chloe felt Kristy's breath on her bottom lip and lowered her eyelids, licked her lips and opened her mouth slightly wider.

Kristy pulled back and laughed quietly. "Quite turned on, are we?" She reached her arms up and held Chloe by the shoulders.

Chloe turned bright red. "I'm...I'm not a dyke! I'm so sorry, I don't know what is happening to me..." She felt tears welling in her eyes.

"Chloe! Chloe!" Kristy shook her gently. "You may as well enjoy it. You heard what David said? Men AND women. If you're feeling it," she leaned in closer again, "you'd better get used to going with it." This time, she came in quickly and pressed her mouth against Chloe's. Chloe opened her mouth and she slid her tongue into Kristy's mouth. They kissed for a long time, hands sliding along each other's sides. Chloe wrestled with her feelings. She was turned on, nipples hard, cunt juices flowing, but this was a woman. A woman! She was torn but couldn't stop swimming in the pleasure of Kristy's mouth. Kristy was expert, ran her hands along Chloe's body in just the right places to make her melt. She felt an orgasm rising and pulled back, pushed Kristy away.

"Not bad for a first timer," Kristy said with a smile. "David will approve."

"David will approve..." Chloe repeated almost hypnotically. Then, "when can we see David?"

"David is waiting at your house. He knew you would say 'yes'."
---
Kristy drove them back to Chloe's house.

All during the drive, Chloe's mind flashed back and forth from their dinner with David to the feeling of her mouth pressed warm against Kristy's to the online videos she'd watched both with and without Geoff. The movies with women fucking strangers in threes and fives and tens, women dressed in latex being paraded around and made to masturbate, women being whipped and caned, then vibrated to orgasm. A wave of sex washed over her brain, flooding it with suggestions and possibilities. She still cringed when she thought of the oral sex movies, she'd always turned them off, still couldn't imagine someone actually doing that. Taking a man's penis...no, cock in her mouth.

Chloe's hands slid underneath her skirt, her middle finger touched her clitoris. She closed her eyes and rubbed, remembering a favorite movie. The woman arrived home after work to find her husband and two friends sitting around the television, watching soft-core porn. Soon, they were all kissing and fondling, finally, they all ended up on the bed. She rubbed herself and let out a quiet moan.

"Enjoying yourself?" Kristy asked. Chloe opened her eyes and jerked her hand away, flushed with humiliation. "Oh, you might as well get used to having people watch. It's one of David's favorite fetishes." Chloe took a deep breath and felt her nipples stiffen. Something about what Kristy had said turned her on even more.

"We're here," Kristy announced. She parked the car in the driveway and looked at Chloe. "Ready?" Chloe nodded. They got out of the car. Chloe walked toward the front door but Kristy reached out and grabbed her wrist. "No. Go in through the garage."

Chloe looked at her, puzzled. "David gave me some instructions for you."

"So," Chloe said slowly, "he knew?" She paused. "He was *that* certain?"

Kristy nodded.

"He thinks a lot of himself, doesn't he?" Kristy shook her head. "No. He thinks a lot of you. Of your desire to please. Of your desire to submit to someone else's will." She paused. "Or whim. Now go, into the garage."

Chloe pressed the buttons on the electronic garage lock and the motors whirred. They stepped inside and she closed it again. The garage was empty, Geoff must have parked the cars on the street. She hadn't noticed.

Kristy walked to the back of the garage and picked up a brown paper bag from the table. Without turning around, she said to Chloe, "strip. Now."

Chloe froze and stared at the back of her head. She waited for more but Kristy remained silent and still. Chloe slowly unbuttoned her blouse and started to slide it off of her shoulders. She stopped, realized just where she was and what she was doing. She was starting to strip naked in her own garage. It was insane.

"Move it along, cunt," Kristy said, still with her back to Chloe. Chloe slipped the blouse off, then unsnapped her skirt and slid it dropped it to the floor. Even with her bra and panties still on, she felt exposed and vulnerable. She'd never be able to go through with all of David's program.

Kristy reached her hand into the bag and turned toward her. "Put these on." She threw a pair of handcuffs at Chloe's feet. "And this." She handed her a small rubber plug, diamond shaped with a wide flared base. "Have that up inside of you."

"Kristy, this is all going too fast for..." Kristy slapped her across the face. "Can you please just shut up and get naked?" Chloe looked at her, confused. Kristy leaned forward, held Chloe by the shoulders. "Chloe, this is the last time I'm going to be able to talk to you like this. Understand that David calls the shots. All of them. He told me to prepare you. To talk to you like this. To see how you would react. This is your last chance to change your mind."

Chloe knew she wouldn't back out. Every inch of her body felt turned on and alive. Lust and humiliation. Arousal and embarrassment. She was practically ready to cum again and Kristy hadn't even touched her. She quickly peeled off her bra and panties, then picked up the small rubber penis. It was diamond shaped, three inches in diameter at its widest point. She pushed it into her mouth, soaking it with saliva, then pressed it gently against her vagina. She opened her knees slightly and pushed it into herself with a single motion.

Then, she picked up the handcuffs. She closed the one side around her left wrist then turned to Kristy. Kristy nodded and she clamped the other one onto her right wrist. Then, she walked to the center of the garage and stood, arms at her sides, feet together, looking directly at Kristy.

"Clap. Clap. Clap."

She heard the clapping behind her. David. It had to be David. She heard footsteps but didn't turn. She had already picked up some of the rules from the videos she'd watched. Do not move. Do not turn around. Do not speak until spoken to. Do not do anything you are not told to do. She felt her body alive with heat, nipples stiff and hard, cunt swollen and soaked.

She couldn't wait for David to begin using her.