Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geoff," he barked. "Twenty on each side. Now!"

Chloe said, "no!", shoved her hand between her legs and started stroking her cunt, but Geoff had already picked up the paddle and was swinging. Chloe didn't have the handcuffs and rope to keep her secure, she stepped aside, turned her ass out of reach.

"It's thirty on each side now," David called. "Chloe, the number keeps going up if you do not stand still." She shook her head but froze in place. She bent over slightly, held her knees tightly with her hands, squeezed her eyes shut to keep herself from moving. Geoff was hitting her solidly but not as hard as the first time.

"Don't fuck with me Geoff," David said quietly. "Hit her." Geoff swung harder, paddling his wife's ass with new enthusiasm. Her head swum, she didn't think she could take it, had stopped counting. Each swat blurred into the next one until she was in a continuous stream of pain.

Finally, it was over. David didn't say anything but Chloe stood taller, faced the camera and started fingering her cunt. She worked hard and fast, her fingers working violently at her clit, her other hand pinching and twisting her nipples. She came to the edge quickly, looked at David with fear.

"So, what is the audience's pleasure? Yes or No?" Chloe barely heard what he said but noticed that the middle screen had split into two sides, red and blue, each side filling up quickly with black tic marks as the electronic votes were tallied.

"The 'no's' have it," David announced. She saw that the votes were 24 to 18 for "no". She felt Geoff's hands grab her wrists. She wrestled but he was stronger. She panted and moaned, begged David to let her cum. He acted like he didn't hear her. She rubbed her thighs together but it was no good. She couldn't cum.

"I think that will be enough for tonight," David said, facing the middle camera. One by one, the men signed off, a quiet 'beep' from the speakers indicating each disconnect.

David and Geoff sat down on the sofa Geoff had put in the garage a few years back. Kristy was still standing at the computer, disconnecting from the network.

David motioned to Kristy and she slid the box back to Chloe. "Go ahead and sit down. Relax," she said. Chloe settled onto the box, but couldn't concentrate. She was so aroused, every inch of her flesh alive. Even the air in the room was caressing her, teasing her. The cardboard fibers on the box underneath her legs was like a lover's hand. David was saying something but she couldn't focus.

"Your husband's list. We never did get to it," he said. "Kristy, would you please read it to your friend?" Kristy took the list but David held up his hand.

Chloe brought her attention back to the room. "When?" was all she could manage.

"We had lunch then spent the afternoon together," Geoff said. "David explained some things to me. About you. Things he could tell about you just from dinner the other night." Geoff patted his leg and Chloe got up, walked to him and sat in his lap. "So many years." He stroked her thigh and she melted. "So many things we could have been doing. So much time to catch up on." She felt herself safe and warm. And excited. They were embarking on this together. Between Geoff's comfort and David experience, she knew she would be able to do anything they told her to.

"All of the things I've been watching other women do..." He pinched one of her cunt lips tightly between his thumb and finger. She closer her eyes and pushed her cheek against his chest. "The things I'd wondered about..." he pinched harder, pulled the flesh up toward her belly. "...what it would be like to do them to a real woman..." he twisted slightly and she moaned "...to you..." he pinched hard and she jerked. He let go and nodded at Kristy.

"Chloe?" she asked. Chloe looked up. Kristy was standing beside David, his hand doing something underneath her skirt. She touched a finger to the list. "Your husband would like to take you to an adult hotel and just leave you there for the night with the door open. Maybe leave a videotape running so he could watch it with you later. He'd like to pimp you out, then use the money you make to buy you a beautiful piece of jewelry. Then, whenever you wear it, you'll both remember how you earned it."

Chloe was aroused already, the idea of sharing his desires with two strangers already turned her on, and now that she was hearing them read out loud, she was weak with desire. She spread her knees, opened her legs. "He wants to see you with...oh, my...he wants to see you with me." Kristy leaned forward and kissed Geoff. Chloe glared at them but couldn't deny she wanted Kristy, she'd wanted Kristy for weeks. Kristy pulled back an inch and turned her head, looked Chloe in the eye. "I wonder if he'd like to fuck me? Maybe he'd like to fuck me?" She turned back to Geoff. "Would you like to fuck me? Maybe while Chloe watches? Maybe while she is tied up and watching?" She stood up. "We'll see."

She touched Chloe's hair, Chloe didn't respond. Kristy turned back to the list. "He wants to see your belly striped with a single tail whip. He wants you to cum in public with remote control vibrating panties. That will hurt." She paused. "I know. And one more thing." She leaned forward again, nearly nose to nose with Chloe. "He wants you to learn to deep throat him." She closed her eyes. She knew it was coming but had still managed to keep it out of her mind.

David interrupted her. "Chloe, I want you to know that your husband's fantasies are pretty vanilla in my world. You need to understand that. You can still back out if you want to." Chloe curled closer into Geoff's lap. She looked up at Geoff and whispered, "no".

Geoff looked at David. "We're in it one hundred percent."

David looked at Kristy and smiled. She nodded. "We both knew it," he said. Kristy leaned forward and kissed Chloe in earnest this time. Chloe opened her mouth, reached her arm up and pulled Kristy close. She kissed her deep, felt Kristy's hand between her legs and pushed up hard to meet her. Her finger parted Chloe's lips expertly, her fingertips worked her clit in tiny circles, different than Chloe had ever tried. She bucked up and down against Kristy's hand, sucked hard at her tongue and lips. Geoff looked at David and smiled. The animal in his wife was in charge again. It was an intense sight. Geoff watched closely and when he could tell she was close, he asked David, "can she cum?" Chloe heard that and pumped faster against Kristy's hand, panicked that she might be denied again. Kristy pushed her tongue deep into Chloe's throat and Chloe pulled hard at her own nipples. She started grunting and felt her orgasm coming.

"Enough," David said.

"NO!" Chloe screamed, trying to pull Kristy close again but it was too late. Kristy was standing and Geoff was holding Chloe's hands so she couldn't touch herself.

"I can't do this, I can't do this!" she cried to Geoff, shaking and rocking her hips up and down. "I have to cum! I'm so close!" Geoff kissed her gently and whispered "shhh, shhhh." Chloe relaxed into his lap but couldn't help squeezing her thighs together over and over, trying to come to some kind of equilibrium.

"All right, Geoff, I think we are finished for the night." David stood up and walked toward the door of the house. "Kristy, please make sure the cameras are put up for the night." Kristy nodded and stood up and started to disassemble the computer gear.

"Chloe," David said. Chloe was quiet. "Chloe? I have an assignment for you." She turned her head. She was weak but couldn't resist the urge to obey him. Something deep inside her was responding to his voice. To being commanded by his voice.

"We are not forgetting your wishes in all of this. I am considering which men in the network will be allowed to penetrate your body. Whose cock will be the first one - other than your husband's - to fuck you. To be deep inside your hot, wet cunt. To shoot his hot cum up inside you. You want that, don't you? You want me to talk to you like this, don't you? You will be hot and wet for his cock, won't you? For this stranger who is going to fuck you?" She didn't respond but was already feeling herself getting closer to cumming. Just from listening to him. What was she becoming?

"I want you to think about something after I leave and all day tomorrow. I am deciding who will use you first. I may choose him from my world. But I may not. I may give you an assignment to pick up a stranger at a bar. Or at a hotel lounge. So, I want the two of you to talk about how you might do that. I will phone you either tomorrow night or Wednesday to let you know my decision. Be prepared."

He reached for the doorknob to enter the house.

"David, hold on," Geoff called. David stopped, hand on the knob. "Yes?"

"Can I...fuck her tonight?"

"Chloe? Your wife?" Chloe felt another flush of heat go through her body. Geoff was getting into this completely. "Can you or may you?"

"May I? May I fuck my wife tonight?"

David was silent for a full minute. Chloe felt herself becoming more and more David's property with each passing second. His ownership was permeating her body and mind, permeating their relationship.

"Kristy?" David said.

"Yes?"

"You have nothing scheduled later tonight, have you?"

"No, David."

"Geoff, if you would like, you can fuck Kristy. But no, you may not fuck Chloe. You may not fuck your wife." He opened the door and walked into their house. Chloe heard him lock the door behind him.

...to be continued...

12