Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 08

Story Info
Geoff has Kristy, then they begin Chloe's conditioning.
4.4k words
4.32
27.9k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...continued from Chapter 07...

"Geoff, if you would like, you can fuck Kristy. But no, you may not fuck Chloe. You may not fuck your wife." He opened the door and walked into their house. Chloe heard him lock the door behind him.

===============

Kristy woke Chloe up early the next morning. She told her to go downstairs and make breakfast, pancakes, orange juice and sausages. Chloe slid out of bed and reached for her robe. Kristy took it gently from her.

"Don't you expect me to say something like 'you are to remain naked at all times?'" Chloe lowered her eyes and stood still. She raised her arms over her head and pulled off her burgundy camisole, then slid the silky boxers down her long legs and onto the floor. She took a step toward the door but felt Kristy's hand on her arm.

Kristy chuckled. "I didn't say you had to be naked, I just wondered if you expected it." She picked up Chloe's night clothes and handed them to her, with the robe. "Go ahead and get dressed, then make us breakfast." She gave Chloe a kiss on the lips, then sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I'll take care of things up here." She slid the white t-shirt over her head and threw it to the floor. Chloe stared at Kristy's incredible body. She wanted to climb in bed with her, desperate to touch her beautiful flesh anywhere, to taste her mouth, to give her pleasure. Kristy kept her eyes locked on Chloe's as she slid her legs and bottom underneath the covers.

"Now, you run along," Kristy said. Chloe watched as she slid across the bed, pressing her warm body against Geoff's back. She saw the covers shift and knew Kristy's hand was reaching around him, reaching in front of him, down between his legs. As she walked out the door, she heard a low moan come from her husband's throat.

===

Geoff felt lips nibbling at his ear. A hand was slowly rubbing cock and he was responding. He knew it was Kristy's hand. She was touching him so lightly, cupping her palm over the head of his cock, then making a loose circle around the shaft, sliding all the way down to his balls. Then, two fingers lightly touching the sack before the hand slid back up the shaft again. He let himself get lost in the feeling. He'd told David and he knew that David had told Kristy. Right out the gate, she was offering him his favorites.

He let himself get aroused, let his cock go stiff. He pictured Chloe last night, the look on her face as he swung the paddle. She loved it and she couldn't hide it. He knew she'd tried. She didn't want things to move along too fast, didn't want to destroy some image she thought he had of her. But he didn't care. He wanted it gone. He had spent a long, long time living with someone who only barely knew what sex was. He wanted her to go crazy. Over the edge, around the bend.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Geoff?" Kristy whispered in his ear. "I know you are awake. Your cock is awake, isn't it, Geoff?" He shifted his hips slightly, began pumping into her hand. "Wouldn't you like my mouth around you? Wouldn't you like to fuck the back of my throat? Your wife doesn't suck cock, does she, Geoff?" She tightened her hand slightly, felt him shudder. "I can take you all the way down the back of my throat, Geoff. I can take your cock so deep, you'll have your balls in my mouth too." He bit his lip, felt the orgasm getting closer. "I'll push my tongue up between those balls while you fuck my face, Geoff..." He jerked as he came into her hand. "Ahhh, that's better, isn't it? Unload all of that precious cum into my mouth, Geoff, just feel it like it's my mouth..." He rolled over and grabbed her by the shoulders, climbed on top of her and shoved his still-cumming cock into her cunt and started pumping. He was hard again in less than a minute and pumped away at her harder and harder, trying to build up another orgasm. She wrapped her legs around his back, kissing his neck and lightly playing with his nipples. Geoff was moaning, lost in her body.

"Geoff, Geoff..." Kristy whispered. "Geoff, I think it's time for breakfast." He lifted himself up on his arms and looked at her. "Right, right..." he panted. "Geoff, don't worry about it, nobody can cum like that, twice in a row," she whispered. "You can fuck me again later if you want. I'll be right here. Watching you. And watching Chloe." Kristy nodded her head toward the door.

Geoff pulled his half-stiff cock out of her and looked around the room. Chloe was standing at the door, two glasses of orange juice in her hands. "Was she good, Geoff?" She slammed the glasses onto the dresser and stormed back down the stairs.

Kristy held Geoff tight. "Shhh, shhh. Let her go. This is normal the first time. She'll get used to it." Geoff struggled to get out of bed but she held him tight. "Geoff. This is how it works." She relaxed her grip. "Go have your orange juice." She slid sideways and swung her legs off the edge of the bed.

Geoff got up and walked to the dresser, picked up the glasses and handed one to her. She crossed her right leg over her left and patted the edge of the bed. Geoff sat down. "What now?"

She took a drink from the glass and ran her hand through her hair. "Now, it gets rough again. Chloe is downstairs right now wondering if she's done the right thing, wondering if you're enjoying my cunt more than hers," she leaned closer and softened her voice, "wondering if you like having a younger, tighter little whore wrapped around your cock than you like fucking her." Geoff felt himself getting hard again, was angry with his response. She was toying with him, toying with Chloe, insulting her to see how he'd react. He pushed her away.

"David is not going to like that," she said in a scolding voice.

"Fuck David! I need to see how Chloe..." Kristy pressed her hand to his mouth. "Geoff, this is normal. This is exactly the right way to react. You love her, she's still your wife." He pulled her hand away but didn't say anything. "And, we have to let her go through this as well. If she decides she wants to stop, we'll stop. But, she needs to know we are all serious about how far we're willing to take this." She touched his leg, let her hand rest on his thigh. "We know how far you are willing to go. I read your list. And you just fucked me while your wife watched. You are ready to go all the way."

Geoff stood up, looked at the glass in his hand. "And Chloe?"

Kristy drank the rest of her orange juice.

"I'm betting Chloe will go further thank you ever dreamed of." She stood up, reached for Geoff's robe and pulled it on.

"But, for now, we have to see if breakfast is ready. That's part of the test."

===

Kristy walked to the sink and turned on the hot water.

"I don't smell coffee."

She rinsed the orange juice glasses and put them into the dishwasher. Geoff came around the corner and looked at the kitchen table. It was bare.

"Or the sweet sizzle of breakfast sausages."

Kristy walked across the kitchen and leaned her head slightly into the hallway. Slightly louder now, she said, "I don't even see pancake batter in the bowl." She looked at Geoff, whose face was frozen in a puzzled look.

"Chloe?" she called in a sing-song voice. "Oh, Chloe dear..."

Kristy walked the few feet down the hall to the bathroom. The door was closed but unlocked. She swung it open and saw Chloe sitting on the toilet, head in her hands, crying. She walked across the room and grabbed Chloe's head by the hair, one hand on each side, pushed her face into her crotch.

"Do you feel that? Do you feel your husband's sticky cum on my belly?" she taunted in a soft, confident voice. She pulled Chloe's head back and leaned forward, kissed her on the forehead, then on the mouth. Chloe tried to pull back but Kristy held her head steady. "I don't think he likes me so much. I think he'd rather fuck you." She pushed her lips onto Chloe's mouth and Chloe opened up, their tongues circling gently. Chloe slid her hands around Kristy's back and felt her smooth skin underneath her fingertips. She opened her legs, pushed forward on the seat, trying to rub herself against Kristy's knee. She felt confused, lost, but so turned on by the combination of watching Geoff and Kristy fucking and now feeling Kristy's mouth on hers. The debauchery was so thick she was swimming in it. Chloe felt Kristy's hand between her legs, opened herself up wider, pushing against her fingers, moving faster, building toward her orgasm. Just as she was about to cum, Kristy pulled back and grabbed her shoulders solidly.

"Our breakfast was supposed to be ready and it wasn't. You may need to be punished for that."

Chloe tried to get her hand between her legs to touch herself but Kristy stopped her. "And punished for that as well." She stepped back and walked out of the bathroom. Chloe fell forward, wiping her forehead on a towel. Her legs were trembling and her cunt swollen and dripping.

She heard Kristy's voice from the other room, "you have ten minutes and we'll forget all about it." Chloe jumped up and headed for the kitchen.

===

"It's time to introduce you to a few of your new daily tasks." Kristy was dressed in a light green dress and Geoff in khakis and a pullover. Chloe was still in her sleepwear, the robe tied tight at the waist to cover her.

"Sit," Kristy said, pulling out a chair for her. Chloe sat down and folded her hands on the table. They were in the basement, in the exercise area. Kristy reached underneath the table and produced a manicure case. She opened it, spread some of the pieces on a cloth in front of Chloe.

"David and his friends insist on a few things. One of them is having a daily ritual for you to perform to remind you who actually controls your time and your body during this period."

Chloe looked at Kristy and wrinkled her face. "This is a whole big BDSM thing, isn't it?" Kristy nodded. "I just wanted to try sex with a new guy, why do we have to do this whole 'spanking and obedience' thing?"

Kristy leaned forward slightly and said quietly, "we don't. This is just someting David enjoys. We can easily just tell him, 'David, find me two guys and a hotel room' and he'll do it." She smiled. "But is that really what you want?" Chloe squirmed. "Aren't you having fun?" She didn't want to admit it, but she was so incredibly turned on. Even thinking about David standing there, giving orders made her wet.

"It's...kind of fun, I guess." Kristy smiled at her. She knew better. She'd sensed this in Chloe from the first time they met. But Chloe didn't know it. So, they all had to go slow. Chloe-speed.

"I guess I'll play along," she said.

"Good," Kristy replied. "Now, there are two things we'll try today. First, is this nail polish." She produced three small bottles. "Every morning, you are to put this color on your left pinky," she handed her a small bottle of a white enamel. "Then," she pulled out a small piece of paper, "stencil this design onto the nail with this red color." She held up the paper. It was a triple spiral design, Chloe had never seen it before. "This is a design that we all recognize, we know each other by seeing it."

Chloe looked at Kristy puzzled. "Why don't you have it?"

Kristy chuckled. "This is for slaves like you, silly. You're available to anyone David selects." Chloe stared at her. "I'm special. I only do guys who take showers." Chloe squinted at her, more puzzled than ever. Kristy laughed. "It's only a joke," but her tone wasn't convincing.

Kristy pushed the things aside. "You can do that later." She reached underneath the table again and produced a new exercise suit. It was just like the typical triathlon suits she'd been using all along at the gym and when riding. "Put this on and follow me to the bike."

Chloe stood up and started changing her clothes. Kristy went with Geoff into the exercise room. "We've made some modifications. She'll barely notice them. Thicker stitching at the crotch and something special for the nipples. It'll take a few weeks to have the full effect, but eventually, she won't be able to walk across the room without cumming." She pointed at the home gym equipment. "And this gear has been modified too. Not much, just enough."

Chloe came toward them and Kristy held out an arm. "How does it feel?"

"Wonderful," Chloe purred. "There's something about a new piece of gear that just, I don't know, electrifies you!" Kristy smiled. "Yes. That's the one I want you to use whenever you're working out from now on, either here or at the gym." She dropped her arm. "OK, now, one more thing." Kristy went back to the table again and this time returned with a device that looked like a jock strap with a small golf ball attached to the front. She handed it to Chloe who held it up. "What?"

Kristy took it back and helped Chloe step into it. It was a vibrating device, the ball was a medium sized motor that pressed against her cunt. "I want you to run through your routine. I've watched it, documented it. Thirty minutes of free weights and machines." She raised a hand with a stopwatch. "We'll be timing you." Chloe twitched in surprise, the vibrator had started humming.

Kristy was quiet until she saw Chloe's face shift just slightly. "Ah, you're feeling it, aren't you?" Chloe didn't respond. Kristy ran her fingertip across Chloe's left nipple and she nearly came. "A special invention of one of David's friends. There are two pieces of stiff material inside each of the cups. Whenever your nipples stiffen - like now - they poke through the slit in the material. Then, when they began to relax, the slit pinches them." Chloe stared at her, excited and afraid. "As you go through arousal after arousal all day, they will eventually be stretched further and further. We'll see how you feel after your workout session is complete."

Kristy leaned forward and kissed Chloe. She felt her nipples stiffen again, felt the almost imperceptible tug of the fabric as they passed through.

"And your workout session starts..." she clicked the stopwatch, "...now."

"Go on, you know what's first." Kristy turned to Geoff and smiled. Chloe walked to the machine and adjusted the weight to 120 pounds, then sat down gingerly to start her chest pull exercises. She finished two reps of fifteen, conscious of the feelings between her legs but ignoring them. Then, twenty push ups and twenty chin ups. She was starting to feel the distraction now. The next exercise was challenging. She lay back with one of the big red balls holding her upper back, belly parallel to the floor, twenty pound free weight directly over her head. It was a tricep exercise and she knew she'd feel the muscle tension all the way to her knees. As she lowered the dumbbell back toward the floor, she felt her attention go directly between her legs. This was going to be a tough one. She lifted her arms, her belly and shoulders doing most of the work but when the weight went down the second time, she moaned. Her hips went up slightly and her knees opened.

Kristy nudged Geoff and pointed at Chloe. She'd broken into a sweat and they could see her knees shaking. Geoff felt himself getting hard watching the muscles along her upper arms work slow and hard to control the weight. Her belly was quivering and her breathing was getting shallow, her hips starting to move slightly side to side. "She's not going to make it," Kristy whispered. Geoff nodded. She held up the stopwatch. Chloe'd been at it just over ten minutes and was already close to orgasm. She'd never last thirty minutes.

Chloe closed her eyes tight and tried to focus on the feelings in her arms, but her burning thigh muscles distracted her. Trying to keep her balance was taking all of her strength, she wanted to double over and grab the vibrator, push it hard against herself and get it over with. But she wanted to prove she could handle it. She went into her fourth rep.

"We've done this before," Kristy said quietly to Geoff. "This is only the beginning." "Of what?" Geoff asked. "Conditioning," Kristy answered. "In less than two weeks, at the rate she's going, the gym will have become a highly eroticized place for your wife. You may have noticed that the oil on the weights smells just a little stronger this morning?" Geoff nodded. "The feel of that rubber ball against her shoulders, the texture of the grips on the weight machines, even the specific amount of weight she's using for each exercise is important. Right now, her brain is making a connection between those things and the vibrator." Geoff nodded. Operant conditioning. Association. "David has worked these associations so hard that he's had women cum from tasting a piece of chocolate or smelling a rose."

They heard a crash and a loud "Ahhh!" as Chloe threw the weight to the floor and pressed the vibrator hard against her crotch, jerking up and down as she came. Kristy smiled at Geoff and said, "maybe we'd better take it a bit slower with her. She's an animal."

Kristy walked calmly to where Chloe was laying on the floor. Chloe looked up at her. "Can we turn this thing off?" she asked quietly. Kristy looked at her and smiled. "I think you know the answer to that question, don't you?" Chloe didn't answer. "Stand up, Chloe."

Chloe rolled over and got to her hands and knees, turned her head and looked at Kristy. "This is kind of silly."

Kristy smiled. "Doesn't really matter does it? It's part of David's thing and we're all playing this big game together, aren't we?" She nudged Chloe with her toe. "Come on now, you have to get on the bicycle."

Chloe stood up and looked just a bit shaken. "I can't get on the seat with this thing attached to me." Kristy grinned and took her by the hand. She led her to the stationary bike. "Let's try, shall we?" Chloe stood over the crossbar and slid backward onto the seat. The vibrator pressed hard against the cushion and she had to raise herself up slightly.

"Looks perfect to me," Kristy said. Chloe understood now. The vibrator pressed against the seat was exactly the point. She'd need to keep her weight in her legs rather than her seat in order to prevent it from pressing uncomfortably against her. Kristy reached for a strap that was hanging below the seat. "This is something new David had me add to the bike." She wrapped it around Chloe's waist, then snapped the end back underneath the seat.

"Keep your feet on the pedals and stand up," Kristy said. Chloe tried but could rise only about eight inches off of the seat. "That's about right." Kristy said. Chloe was puzzled but just nodded. She rested some of her weight back on the seat, legs still supporting the rest so the vibrator didn't hurt.

Kristy stroked her back lightly, neck to bottom, three or four times, walking around her and just quietly watching. Chloe began to melt into the sensation, the vibrator between her legs keeping her near the edge, Kristy's touch moving her closer still. Kristy slid her hand across Chloe's chest now. Her nipples stiffened and Chloe felt the material inside the suit grab them tight again. Kristy smiled.

"I think you're ready, don't you?" she teased. She pushed the button on the bike's control panel. "Thirty minutes." Chloe began to pedal. Kristy leaned over the machine and started pressing buttons again. "You will need to keep the speed up above 15 miles per hour or the buzzer will sound." Chloe smiled. That was a vigorous pace but she'd done it before. She picked up her pace slightly. "We'll report those to David and he can deal with it as he sees fit." She ran her hand over Chloe's bottom and down her left leg. Chloe shuddered.

"And, we'll be setting the resistance to...well, let's try 3." Kristy pressed the button that adjusted the resistance, watching Chloe's face. They both knew the difference between 15 MPH at resistance 0 and 3. It would take more than double the effort to keep up the same speed.

For the first ten minutes, Chloe was fine. The gym was nothing new and she loved a challenge. But less than five minutes later, she knew she was in trouble. She tried to straighten her legs to get more power per stroke but the belt around her waist prevented that. So, she went the other way and tried resting back on the seat, but the vibrator pushed hard into her crotch and she couldn't stay like that for long either. Now, she understood the brilliance of David's arrangement. With just that little bit of belt, he'd practically guaranteed she'd fail the challenge. It would be like holding a squat for thirty minutes - impossible.

12