Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined what David and Thomas might think as they watched her take off her clothes. David would no doubt make her do something sexy, touch herself or rub against Thomas. Her cunt swelled as she remembered how easy it was to follow David's orders. There *was* something inside her that scared her and she didn't want to think about it. Kristy had said the word "slave" to her the other day and she knew that it was in her to become one. She shuddered and reached for her wine, she needed to clear her head before David arrived.

Geoff looked at his watch. They'd been there fifteen minutes already and he hadn't seen any sign of David. The men sitting at the bar had been sneaking peeks at Chloe, then turning back and chatting with each other with big shit-eating grins on their faces. Geoff smiled. Yeah, check her out. But she's mine. Geoff looked at his wife, his hunger building. David was going to have to let him have sloppy seconds or he'd go crazy.

"Would you like another glass of wine?" The waitress reached for Chloe's near-empty wine glass. Geoff waved his hand. "We're waiting for someone. Maybe when they arrive." The waitress gave him a pissed-off look and walked away.

"Where is he?" Chloe asked. "I'm getting nervous. And a little scared."

"Why?"

"What if there's a reason he's late? Something went wrong?"

Geoff reached across the table and took her hands. "Relax. Just relax."

She nodded, took another sip of wine. She felt her legs opening just a bit, realized there was a fantasy building in the back of her head, hands touching her, mouths on her nipples, Thomas standing at the foot of the bed, his cock growing bigger and bigger, eight inches, ten, twelve inches long and thickening until it was as thick as her wrist. A wrist thick pole of meat with a huge plum-shaped purple head the size of an apple. Her cunt was wet and twitching, her nipples straining against the bra. Whoever this Thomas was would get the fuck of his life. She had two solid days of built up sexual tension to offer him on top of weeks of anticipation. Chloe ran her left hand along her leg, fingertips gently stroking her thigh, all of her attention focused on those tiny points of contact. She shuddered, desperate to cum.

Geoff's cell phone rang. He reached into his pocket and saw the number. It was David.

"David?...Yes, we're here...white wine...yes...yes." Geoff was quiet for a long time. Then, "Oh. I see...all right then."

He pressed the END button and slid his phone back into his pocket. Chloe looked at him anxiously. "Are they on the way?"

Geoff shook his head. "Cancelled again."

Chloe slumped forward slightly, took a deep breath. "This is bullshit," she growled. "Fuck him." She was ready, wet and open, every inch of her body craving touch. She looked around the room. Breathlessly, she said, "you know, Geoff, there are probably a dozen men here who would like to take me upstairs. Right now." Geoff nodded. He'd been watching and knew that they'd been watching. He responsed, "but, we've started down this path with David and I think we need to stick with it."

Chloe leaned forward. "Geoff, this was about finding a man for me to...have sex with. So far, I've been tied up, forced to masturbate in front of an audience, had my workouts turned into private little orgies, and I have not once seen David come through with a man for me. We don't owe him anything."

Geoff nodded. "I know. It does seem to be a long way around the barn, doesn't it?"

Chloe reached for Geoff's glass and drained the rest of his wine. "I am getting really tired of it. Why are we doing this?" She stood up. "Why don't we just pick one of these men and have a little talk with him?" Geoff reached for her arm and pulled her closer. "I think we should head home and get some rest. It'll look different in the morning." He motioned for the waitress and Chloe sat back down. She brought the tab and Geoff handed her his credit card. Chloe burned with rage. Geoff could afford to be patient. This was just an idea to him, a notion. He was not the one with a sopping wet pussy and nipples begging to be twisted and bit. She needed cock.

Geoff noticed two men at the bar staring their way. They were talking quietly until they noticed Geoff glancing at them and turn turned away. He looked at Chloe. She was certainly enticing. She could easily pass for a high-priced hooker the way David had her done up. He could very easily walk to the bar and casually mention that she was available. He shook his head, realized his fantasies were running away with him.

When the waitress brought the receipt, he signed it and handed it back to her. He noticed that the men were staring again. He gave them a slight nod and they returned a grin. Geoff felt a quick rush of arousal. He was standing right on the edge. With just a few words, he could offer her to them, the four of them could head upstairs, her fantasy could be fulfilled and they could get on with their lives.

"Geoff? Geoff, let's go," he heard Chloe say. He saw her face, she was nervous, trying hard to control herself. She wanted it just as badly as he did but they weren't ready to just offer her to a complete stranger. Not on their own anyway. David was controlling them again without having to say a word.

He followed her to the door, watched her as she walked. Just before he opened the door, he turned around and saw the two men still staring. He smiled and they walked out.

===

"Sixteen dollars," the taxi driver said. Geoff pulled a twenty out of his wallet and handed it through the opening in the plexiglas window.

"You'd think David would have sent the limo," he said to Chloe as they walked toward the front door. She just shook her head. Geoff regretted it immediately. She'd been getting more and more angry every minute of the drive home, tired of David's games. This had started as a simple thing and was getting more and more complicated. She wanted to call it all off. Even though Kristy had reassured her she was in good hands, she was thinking David was more trouble than he was worth.

"This is the last time, Geoff. Three strikes and he's out," she growled at him. Geoff took his key out of his pocket and slid it into the front door. Once inside, he noticed that the front room light was on. He looked down the hall and saw that light was on as well. He smiled. The prick was here.

Geoff reached for Chloe's hand and walked her through the house and into their bedroom. As he'd expected, David was standing there, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Beside him was a man who must have been Thomas. He was just-slightly-above-average in all ways, nicely dressed, expensive hair cut above a solidly handsome face. He was about six foot and slim with large hands and a very expensive gold watch.

Chloe froze in the doorway. Her body was trembling with lust and anxiety. Was David playing another of his stupid games? Look but don't touch? She wanted to rip his clothes off, fuck him, then Geoff, then David, then some anonymous stream of men David would call on the phone. Her hunger was consuming her. She pictured herself standing there, a huge gaping cunt dripping with arousal, standing in a pool of her own juices.

David motioned for Geoff to step aside and Chloe to go to Thomas. She moved tentatively, the fear growing. This was it. She was about to have another man's cock inside her body. She froze. Thomas stepped forward and put his hands on her shoulders. She smiled, then leaned into him and they kissed. He was tentative, she just a bit more forward.

"How sweet," she heard David from behind. He stepped closer and reached for her arms, turned her toward him. "Chloe, I know this is what we talked about, what you wanted. But I want you to know that it's not too late for you to change your mind. This is a big step. This is a line that, once you've crossed, you can't go back. You will have fucked a stranger. A man other than your husband will have had his cock inside you, his mouth on you, hands on you, his cum up inside your cunt."

Chloe felt her body responding to his voice. She was getting more and more wet, skin flushed, brain melting down. She was all lust now, uncontrollable. She wanted to tell him to get more men, bring more men, line them up. But she stayed silent, looked him in the eyes. David read her and nodded. "Do you want Geoff to stay?" She shook her head. "All right."

Geoff gave his wife a hug and kiss, then he and David left the room, pulling the door closed behind them.

===

"She'll be fine. Thomas is very good at this," David said, taking a sip of scotch.

"He's not a first timer?" Geoff asked, surprised. "He seemed pretty tentative."

"He has to be like that to keep them calm. If I brought in Mr. Stud and he pounced on her, the whole thing would fall apart. No, Thomas is an expert. I've used him for years."

Geoff nodded, sat silent for a minute. "So, this is a regular thing for you?"

"Fulfilling fantasies? Yes. Everyone wins. But there is so much preparation, so much research. I'm not here to break up marriages or create hookers or sex slaves. I'm here to fulfill fantasies. Frankly, your wife has a whole storehouse of them in the back of her head but it's not likely you'll ever get to most of them."

"What do you mean?"

"The walls around her sexuality are pretty high and pretty solid. I've talked to Kristy about Chloe regularly since this thing started. There are clues all over the place that she is a deeply submissive woman with a lot of scary fantasies that she has to keep locked up. This gangbang thing is about as far as she'll let herself go."

Geoff took a sip of his wine.

"Tell me, has she given you head yet?" David asked.

"No."

"She will. She wants to. In fact, she's desperate to. Has she brought it up? Or made attempts?"

Geoff remembered yesterday morning, the tip of his cock against Chloe's lips. "Yes. Once."

"That's bad. It's too early. It may be a while before she gives in, she'll have to dip her toe in the water a few more times." David leaned back in his chair. "But, once she starts, you're going to love it. She will ask you 'what can I do to make it better for you?'. Over and over. She really loves you too, Geoff, which helps a lot."

Geoff nodded, was quiet. "So, what are they doing in there?"

"Thomas is going to be a little slow, take it easy. My guess is that Chloe will keep ramping it up, wrestling with herself about appearing like a sex-started slut on the one hand and satisfying her own needs on the other hand. She might not even cum, that's dicey the first time. One thing about her, though, that I'm really undecided about is how she'll treat her need for pain with him. It's fifty-fifty that she'll either ask him to slap her or do something with her nipples. Pinch, twist, bite. It's hard to tell. I don't know her well enough for that, it's a subtle one."

Geoff chuckled. "Sounds like you know her pretty well."

"There are things that I can read and things that are harder. The thing is that it doesn't matter. As long as she and you know these things, how far she goes with strangers isn't really important. You'll be able to give her orgasms and she'll be able to do the same for you." He paused, then said it again, "everyone wins."

Geoff looked at the clock. Chloe and Thomas had been in the bedroom for over fifteen minutes. There were occasional sounds, always Chloe, always just "yes". He smiled. She was getting her fantasy fulfilled but still couldn't let herself go completely. David caught his eye and said "it won't be long. He'll cum soon and then we'll see what she does."

Geoff felt his cock stiffen. He had an image of Chloe from earlier, the way her face looked when she came, her body trembling and sweat trickling down her neck. Then, he thought of Thomas. David had chosen well, Thomas was the Perfect Stranger, a nice well-dressed white guy who had been vetted by a third party. What could be safer for a first time?

Geoff heard a loud yelp from the other room as Chloe came, then grunts from Thomas as he unloaded into his wife's belly.

"Sounds like she came," Geoff said quietly.

David nodded. "I thought she might."

...to be continued...

12