Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He, in turn, doled out his meaty, hard shaft in measured, methodical hits, stoking her pleasure and kindling her orgasm.

After a few more pleasurable moments of leisurely screwing, he turned up the jets and began fucking Abby like before—with audacity.

"Aaarrggghhhhh!" Dante wailed.

The pumping she was getting from the well-endowed hunk was off the charts. She thoroughly adored how he was wild, subdued, then wild again in shoving his gorgeous penis in and out of her.

For Abigail, Bobby Threads proceeded his reputation. Her two previous male lovers combined couldn't hold the stripper's jock strap. Threads turned her like no man before. She unashamedly and lasciviously undulated her hips up to meet his meat.

"Arrghhhh! Abby!" he groaned as the wet silkiness of her young cunt rippled and caressed his lunging manhood.

The pretty Dante's carnal confidence was unrestrained.

"You like that, Bobby Threads? Hmmm? You like the way my little, hot, wet pussy loves your big, bad cock?!"

To underscore her lewd questions, her ravenous cuntal muscles hugged and further greased his hard, shiny and satisfying member.

"Ugghh! Yeah, Abby, yeah!" he said in sexual earnest.

Bob immediately loved how wild and uninhibited the raven-haired babe was. He loved giving a woman an incredible fuck. But in the tucked-away, fair-minded portion of his brain he liked when a woman gave back. It meant she appreciated him and was willing to reciprocate. This hot, spicy minx definitely fell into that category.

Nancy slithered her right arm between the rutting pair. She had been content for a while just standing next to the two, rubbing her breasts, tweaking her nipples and fingering her wet slit. Her left arm went around Bobby, pulling him up to kiss him and to let her other hand travel over Abby.

"You gonna fuck me good like you're fucking my friend?" she breathed.

"Oh yeahhhhh!" Threads confidently groaned.

"You know how I want it?"

"Tell me," he huffed.

"Doggie style," the redhead answered.

"Woof," he said with a sexy, knowing wink.

The Adonis and the scarlet-topped hottie traded French kisses.

Abby was deranged with desire. She was getting a 5-star fuck from this strapping lad, while her girlfriend was playing with her heaving tits and rolling her turgid nipples, and tawdrily kissing Threads.

Her crescendo swept over her spasming body.

"Ohhhhhh, I'm cumming!"

The raunchy declaration broke the sloppy wet kiss of Bob and Nancy. They watched Abigail convulse and climax, writhing on the sofa and creaming all over his pulsing, bucking prick.

"Eeeeeeee!" Abs bellowed.

When she finished her erotic crescendo, the redhead acted first. She glared at Threads with deep-seeded lust.

"You want to taste my girlfriend's pussy juice on my lips before you fuck me?"

He was so sexually roused he simply nodding his head, very quickly.

"Good. Now get your dick out of her," Nancy ordered.

Abby's face was the poster child of disappointment when she felt the disappearance of the wonder cock from her vagina, along with the accompanying, wet 'plop" sound. Within seconds, she felt a new tingling of carnal delight as Nancy's tongue replaced the displaced appendage.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Dante swooned as the Irish lingua ravingly attacked her creamy groove.

Threads just stood there, sweaty, his hard penis standing up like a thick, obscene tree branch, its Trojan raincoat covered in the same pearly ambrosia Scanlon was licking and savoring.

Her tongue worked its way in between the two dewy sex petals, determined to scoop out as much of Abby's honey as possible. It was getting Dante all revved up again.

"Uggh! Ohhh, yeah, Nancy!" she urgently, unabashedly groaned.

When the tantalizing nymph felt she had a copious amount of her girlfriend's sauce, she quickly withdrew her mouth from the brunette. In a flash Nancy stood up next to Bobby, wrapped her arms around him, and shoved her tongue into the stripper's mouth.

Abs raptly, libidinously watched her girlfriend and the stud. Bobby and Nancy's tongues and mouths went insane with each other. They twirled, swirled, and tangoed, sharing not only the heat of their mutual touch and the wetness of their saliva, but the tanginess of Dante's pearly gravy.

Nancy broke from the muculent smooch, glaring at Threads with half-slits for eyes and fiery, unrestrained lust. She turned around, bent over at the same time nudging Abs to the other side of the couch, and stuck her pretty, little ass up and at Bob.

He simply gawked.

The compact rear was spread, available, and primed to be fucked. There was above-average curvature on the butt cheeks. In tight jeans or jogging pants, they definitely would incur lots of head-turns. But it was the mound, that sweet, wet mound between those two fleshy half-moons which had Thread's vision honed in on.

Nancy's pussy lips, indecently displayed, were bloated and drooling with feral humidity and need. The swaying buns slinked to the left, then to the right, then to the left. It was a silent, smoldering beckoning for Bobby Threads to mount the willing hottie.

He moved to the side and forward, getting on a knee right next to the reclining, splayed brunette. His hand went under the couch to retrieve a fresh condom. The two shared a glance.

Bob stood back up, still maintaining eye contact with Abby. He shucked off the used rubber, opened the Trojan pack with his teeth, and slipped on the new one. He gave her a cocky, knowing wink. He slid to his right, his monolithic prick bouncing around like a buoy in the Atlantic, as he positioned himself behind Nancy.

The hunk sauntered forward. He grabbed her hips, and nudged his hard and horny prick in between her buttocks toward the wet, succulent prize.

When she felt the plump, mushroom-like penile top squash against the frothy entrance to her womanhood, Scanlon bit her lower lip and dreamily looked at Abby. The friends glared at each other.

Then he shoved forward.

Abigail watched her friend's eyes roll back in her head as the same luscious cock which entered her was now beginning its desired penetration of the carrot-top minx.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssss!" the lass bellowed.

Inch-by-inch of the coveted hard-on eased into the marshy, impatient gash to the opening strains of Judas Priest's Turbo Lover.

"Uggghhh!" grunted Threads.

Nancy's pussy was so wet and ready, it seemed to him that he entered and was completely inside of her engulfing vagina faster than Abigail. He withdrew his rod from the moist, velvety channel, leaving just the pulsating top inside.

She looked her shoulder at him. He smiled and blew her a kiss.

Then he shoved his big, beefy dick right back into the plush orifice.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!" the Irish beauty moaned.

Redoubling his grasp on the jiggling rear cheeks, Bobby Threads proceeded to keep his promise to Nancy—and fuck her doggie style.

The handsome Adonis quickly got into a steady rhythm of applying unfathomable, permeating, and gratifying thrusts into the gluttonous slit. The sound of her butt, covered in a sheen of sweat, slapping against his thighs—also covered in a coat or perspiration—echoed in their ears.

The wet echoes got louder and faster as Nancy started pushing back. The horny cutie preferred a woman's touch—and tongue. But she couldn't never completely give up her "straight" foundation. She needed every so often a hard and large prick boning her like there was no tomorrow. Right now was one of those 'every so often' moments.

"Yes! Yes!" Nancy shrieked. "Fuck me just like you promised, Bobby Threads! "Yes! Ughh! Yessss!"

Her sweet and buttery cunt was in love with his exquisite, gratifying cock. Nancy's hedonistic vaginal walls greedily embraced and slurped at the jabbing phallus. In turn, her hips thrusted back, to maintain its slippery hold on the erection and to show she could 'pitch' as much as she 'caught.'

Abigail had allowed herself to become the ubiquitous fifth wheel. She lustily got comfortable in her viewer role, feverishly masturbating to the sights and sounds of her lover getting fucked by the well-hung stripper.

But the sight of Nancy's opulent rack, swaying back and forth as he riotously fucked her, got Abs' horniness re-lit. She slipped her hand under the shimming breasts and turgid nipples, and palmed them, tweaked them.

She glared at Dante. The feel of her friend's hands on her swaying tits excited her.

"Kiss me!" Scanlon impulsively demanded.

She excitedly complied.

Bobby Threads was enchanted by the girl-on-girl kiss and Ab's subsequent groping of Nancy's swaying breasts. He added extra 'English' to his spearing when Nancy's hand slinked onto Abby's bountiful rack and returned the manual favor.

"He's great, isn't he?" Abs inquired in between labored breaths.

Nancy looked dreamily skyward.

"Shit yeahhhhh!"

The redhead soon pulled back her hand from Dante's chest so that she was literally on all fours. Her back was arched, her lush tits swaying and being palmed by Abs, and her butt up in the air and pushing back the ethereal pounding from behind she was getting.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ohhhh, yeah, Threads! Fuck me, just like that! Fuck me gooooood!"

Like a busted pipe, her oven-hot pussy leaked its honey all over the pistoning dick. Repeatedly her buttocks hammered against his thighs, elevating the wet, slapping sounds.

It was just a matter of time before Michelangelo's David was poised to bust a nut.

"Oh! Uggh! Ahhh! I'm gonna—"he couldn't completely the announcement.

Thread's grip on Nancy's hips tightened and his hips thrusted mightily, ramming his hard-charging, firm prick so deep into her vagina that Scanlon briefly thought she could feel it in her throat.

She knew he was cumming.

"Aarrrgghhhh!" he roared.

Thick, ivory jet after thick, ivory jet was released into the Trojan reservoir as the sweaty, bowflexing dancer lambasted into the mushy pussy. Nancy was near orgasm, and thrilled to have him unload his love into her.

"Cum in me, baby! Cum in me!" she passionately urged despite knowing he was wearing a condom. "Cum in Nancy! That's it, baby!"

When Bob finished his erotic deposit, he was spent. He withdrew his weary warrior from Nancy's snatch. His breathing was akin to a racehorse which just passed the finish line.

As the physically famished lover worked on regaining normal breathing and his composure, his eyes did a double-take what just happened. Scanlon, still on all fours, snaked her right hand in between the still-parted thighs. She frantically strummed her frantic, excited clit.

"Ohh! Oh!" she whimpered, fanning herself to her own climax.

Resting himself on his knees Bobby Threads, along with Abigail, watched intently as Nancy, brought herself off. Despite the incredibly lusty display by the self-orgasming redhead, the dancer and Dante eyed each other with smoldering glances.

When she was sure her girlfriend completed her own orgasm. Abby got into a seductive, cat-like stance, her eyes ablazed at the exhausted hunk. He met her stare. With a very "come hither" look, the brunette slinked over to him. She glanced down at his shriveled, still prophetic-encased member. She looked back at him.

The comely babe slipped off the well-worn rubber, tossing it aside. Threads, now sitting on the carpet with his back now against the plush chair, just watched as Dante lowered her head into his crotch.

"Ohhhhh, Abby" he huskily exclaimed when he felt her lips encircle his slimy, flaccid prick and raise the limp shaft in her mouth.

Nancy turned around to face them and sat in the sofa, with a naughty smile.

"Go Abs!"

Dante's eyes flickered as her head started to bob up and down on the slug-like cock. The taste of sweat and semen along with the heady scent of male musk got her mouth moving like a Hoover. After a while and a few resounding slurps, she gazed at the awestruck Olympian, holding onto his dick.

"Gotta clean your cock, Bobby Threads!" she jokingly justified. "I just got to!"

She popped the cock back into her mouth and let her tongue join the mop-up, slithering and sliding along the arching penis.

"Got to also taste your cum," she purred before swallowing another lapped-up coat of jizz.

"Got to taste," she stated in a low-sounding, protracted tone, placing pauses in between each word, "your delicious cum."

Abby made an unashamed display of slowing another glob of Thread's creamy release.

Huffing and puffing like he just ran a marathon, Bob wondered what else this young, pretty wet dream would do next.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Fuck!" he wailed.

The tip of Dante's tongue glided around the rim of his penis cap.

"Can't have any dry cum here now can we?"

After her salacious inquiry, Abigail rolled around in her mouth the sliver of cum extracted from the sensitive, circular edge. She continued to maddingly savor the rich liquid before swallowing it.

The stripper's breathing now sounded as if he was experiencing an asthma attack. His mind thought he was going to see stars.

Abby's full, puffy, wet lips now wrapped themselves completely around the spongy, arrow-shaped cap and suckled like a hungry newborn.

"Aaarrrghhhhh!" the pleasured lad yelled.

Her tongue soon returned to duty, painting and swirling all around the frantic cock crown. Neither he nor she realized that all his residual expulsion had been removed several minutes earlier. Not that either would have cared. They thoroughly enjoyed participating in the erotic faux cleaning.

"You like the way Abby cleans your cock, Bobby Threads? Hmmm?" "You like it?"

*

Back in Dante's apartment

"Hmmm, you like it, Bobby Threads?!" Abby groaned.

The memories of that hedonistic night was too much for her. She ended up lying on her couch. One hand was cupping an exposed breast. The other had been had been uncontrollably massaging her searing pussy through her Lyrca pants.

"You like the way your sexy sister cleans your cock?! "

Her climax was roaring onward. She envisioned her studly bro was there, surprised at who he had fucked but not entirely regretful.

Hysterically she slipped her hand under the jogging waistband and shoved two fingers into her excited, overflowing cunt.

"Yeah, I know it's incest. But you know what they say—'incest is best!'"

"How about the way your hot little sister fucked you? Better than Nancy, right?"

The two digits were pumping away in her wanton, syrupy cunt.

"That's right, Threads! No one can fuck you like family!" she moaned.

The flats of her fingers now rubbed her delirious clit.

"Family lovin' is the best lovin'. Nancy and her mom know that! "

Her back arched and her tongue licked the air, thinking about the following weekend when she watched Nancy and her mom make love and then joined them.

"Now I—we—know that too. Right, big brother? My very big...handsome...brother."

Abby's climax hit her like a Mack truck.

"Ohhhhhhh, brother Bobby Threads!!!!"

12