Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 03

Story Info
The triangle.
4.3k words
4.3
16.2k
30

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: If you are not 18 or older, please leave this page immediately.

Incest—a word that has extreme negative connotations. The image that most often comes about when the word is mentioned is that of a father forcing himself on his daughter. Any forcible sex act, especially done by a parent to a child, should result in the parent being punished in legal and non-legal ways.

This is a fantasy of consensual incest between adults. It is intended for adults who are interested in reading about consensual sex between relatives. If this offends you, do not continue any further.

*

She was erotically ensnared by them.

The naked voyeur watched the two lovers, also nude, literally on the edge of her seat. She was captivated, seduced by their smoldering glares at one another, their heightened breathing (which easily matched the voyeur's), the tender caresses they gave each other, and the agonizingly slow kiss they shared.

She gulped at the wet, lingering, parting touch of the two withdrawing tongues.

Watcher took hold of one of her own breasts. She cupped the heaving globe, massaging it for self-pleasure and a mild attempt to be in sexual synch with the lovers' hands which were palming each other's thighs, hips, and legs.

"Ohhhh!" she sighed as her audience's fingers were moving toward their open, inner thighs.

The voyeur's own legs parted, in fervent preparation for the enthusiastic digits of her other hand. Her hairless pussy was rapidly moistening. The flat of her hand seared over the throbbing mons pubis, anxiously rubbing in circles the enflamed labia.

The couple's mouths reconnected. This time the smooch was a bit more urgent. Their tongues also enjoyed a reunion, hastily touching and rolling over each other.

"Aaahhh!" one lover huskily sighed.

"Ohhh!" the other moaned.

They knew she was there, viewing them. They were salaciously and provocatively lost within each other, their individual and mutual arousal exacerbated by Watcher's presence.

Seeing the growing intensity and passion between her two audience members got the voyeur's own libido revved up. She now plied apart her own gooey cuntal lips. First her middle then her index fingers delved into the simmering, elated nook.

Her other hand was caring for a hard nipple, pulling and tweaking the upright cherry nub.

When she felt she had a copious amount of her own vaginal sap, Abby Dante removed her hand from her pussy and put her creamy fingers to her awaiting mouth.

"Hmmmm!" she hissed, relishing her own tangy sauce.

It was the weekend after her girlfriend and lover, Nancy Scanlon, fingered her to a glorious climax in the club, The Ladies Room. The two eye-catching, busty co-eds had already been enjoying Sapphic love for close to a year. The orgasm had been achieved primarily by Scanlon's revelation to her that Nancy and her mother, Rita, had very recently become lovers. On top of the already-monumental, taboo disclosure, Nancy informed her girlfriend that her mother found Abigail extremely attractive and floated the idea of the three of them enjoying each other.

The night was capped off by a sweaty, torrid threesome in the club between the girls and male stripper extraordinaire, Bobby Threads. It provided the 20-year old Dante with her second climax in one night. This was one of several first carnal firsts for her.

That night was also her first exposure to consensual incest between adults. She was also never enjoyed sexual pleasure in public—initially by her lover, and then with her first ménage à trois. She also zestfully enjoyed being a voyeur to her two playgoers when they paired off.

"You had to see, hear, and feel Abby that night, Mom..." Nancy verbally tantalized the writhing, naked Rita. "...and taste and smell her!"

The younger Scanlon's hand was slowly, sensually massaging the parental vagina. The palm and flat of her fingers glided through the neatly trimmed patch of red pubic hair, down the slippery slope, over the buttery lips, and spreading the brewing ambrosia all over the exuberant groin.

"I was rubbing her pussy under her dress, through her panties as I told her about us."

Nancy was now doing the same thing to her mother—only without the flimsy covering of overpriced female underwear.

Breathing like she just won a marathon, the MILFy redhead stared desperately at her only child.

"What did Amy do? Say?" she huskily begged.

The hottie smiled.

"She insisted I don't stop."

Rita, an incredibly striking, 43-year old, curvy cougar with wavy, red shoulder length hair, glared at her daughter.

"I asked," the younger Scanlon dragging out the recollection of the uber-hot banter between her and Amy the prior weekend, "if she meant what I was doing to her or relaying our special love. She said both."

"Ahhhhhh!" the mature babe groaned in lustful glory.

Mom's libido was immensely stoked at hearing her daughter's lover was turned on by their forbidden relationship. She wantonly undulated her hot and horny vulva against Nancy's palm.

The youthful coquette sexily glanced at her girlfriend and voyeur. Their eyes locked onto one another. Then the 22-year old lass, with an impish grin, hooked her middle finger and shoved it up and into the willing, sodden, dripping gash.

"Uggghhhhh!" Rita grunted.

Abby wanted to moan with the parent but she couldn't. She was like a deer caught in the headlights, spellbound at the etched-up heat between mother and daughter.

The youthful, feverish digit went to town, wildly pumping in and out Rita's juicy, squishy muff.

"Ohhhh! Yes, yes, Nancy! That's it, honey! Finger fuck me! Oh yes! Yessss!"

As she pleasured her mom, Nancy's large breasts heaved and jiggled. The nipples were upright like two, swollen darkish pink berries yearning to be tasted. Her fuzzy, pubic racing stripe was matted down from her flowing oils, which also shellacked her inner thighs.

She looked again at the brunette. Her titillation was heightened when she saw Abs masturbating again. Nancy stared at Dante's palm, briskly scouring the entire mons Venus area, then shifting to where the flats of her fingers were sliding up and down the throbbing, wet, and chubby labia.

Nancy turned on the power, finger-fucking her mother with heightened energy and passion, while suddenly dropping her head to nurse the same nipple she enjoyed over two decades ago.

"Uggghhh! Fuck!" the cougar gasped.

Abby also throatily chimed in.

"Oh, shit!"

Dante's self-pleasure also escalated. She feverishly, brazenly smeared her upswelling nectar all over her pulsating crotch. She also fondled one of her generous, billowy tits. She vigorously cupped the mammary's circumference, devoted equal time to squeezing the hard and bobbing eraser-like teat.

"Ohhhh, Nancy, Rita! This is so fucking hot!" she obscenely surmised.

The tongue of the youthful tart was fever-pitched in its licking and suckling of the swollen, illicit nipple. Nancy's oral campaign was a mixture of wild laps, very gentile biting, and decadent slurps of the top quarter of Rita's large breast. This was all concurrent with the tameless fingering she was bestowing on the maternal pussy.

Abigail was getting envious. Not of her lover and her mother. She was envious, for the moment, at being just a voyeur. The hot and bothered brunette didn't want to be a lewd armchair quarterback any longer. She wanted in the game—and she wanted it now!

The two sexy ladies were lost in their coital moment but felt movement on the mattress. They looked at the bottom of the bed, seeing Abby slinking her way up toward them like a stalking lioness. Dante crawled on all fours, her pebble-like nipples skimming over the bed cover and maximizing her stimulus. Her back was gracefully arched with her pretty, shapely butt up in the air, her delicious hips moving to and fro.

It was the Scanlons' turn to be hedonistically mesmerized. Nancy still had her finger in her mom's gash, but stopped suckling. Rita had also ceased humping. They were not expecting such a bold, carnal move by their guest. Their intention was to welcome Abs into their bed after they finished their illicit coupling.

Rita's and Nancy's breathing became heavier, akin to two gorillas in the wild. They watched Dante's catlike motions, The two noticed and adored her confident, seductive look, complete with glazed-over eyes and a sinful smile.

Abigail stopped between Mrs. Scanlon's open legs, eyeing the two women, teasing them so they wondered what she would do or who she would go to first. The former voyeur took hold of her friend's wrist, the one whose hand was connected to the cougar's spasming orifice, and gently pulled it so that the finger was removed from the pleasured clam.

"Ohhh!" the matriarch sounded, mostly disappointed much like a child who received nothing on Christmas.

Abs stared at her lover's hand, shiny—especially the intrepid finger—with mommy's wet goodness.

The three babes, sounding like a chorus of asthmatics, ogled Nancy's palm and digits. Dante licked her own lips. She shifted her lusty gaze to her bedmates.

A thrill ran up Abby's spine as she assumed the role of seducer, of tantalizer. She saw the equally buxom pair of familial breasts quickly rising and falling, evidence of their silent, tawdry anticipation. Their primal, wide-eyed looks also added to the web of sensualistic agony she was spinning for them.

She didn't want either of them to scream, or vocalize their inability to absorb any more titillating suspense. Dante brought the greasy paw close to her mouth, her tongue slithering out to apply an extravagant lick. Starting from Nancy's wrist, the flat of the tongue inched up and then swirled over the palm, eagerly, lustily savoring the heady, mature residue.

"Aaahhh!" the daughter bawdily cooed.

It was Abigail's second serving of another woman's juices. It hit her X-rated taste buds like a 2 X 4. She would always cherish Nancy's sauce, especially since it was her first lesbian love. But the rich, tanginess of the MILF'S pussy had her toes tapping. She knew the sudden appeal was largely based on the incestuous element. But Dante also never had savored another woman's ambrosia—especially an older, stunning woman's ambrosia.

The brunette then luxuriated in Rita's nectar from four of the five fingers. Her tongue glided from top to bottom, bottom to top, with loving swirls over the tips. The untouched one was the middle one, the one that did most of the decadent mining.

"Ohhhhh, ah Abbyyyyy!" purred the squirming Rita.

Nancy rubbed her avid, sweet, sodden pussy with her other hand and exhaled heavily.

Leering at Rita with half-slits for eyes, Abby directed Nancy's middle digit to her mother's mouth. The cougar, maintaining her own glazed-over visual of the brunette, quickly engulfed the creamy finger and loudly, proudly sucked it.

It was now the two co-eds' turn to be completely, carnally mesmerized.

Mrs. Scanlon wasted no time in giving head to her daughter's finger. She had become a rabid fan of her own womanly taste and consistency since her she was 17. Her lush, wavy red mane bounced wildly as her head bobbed up and down on Nancy's finger. She feverishly accepted and swallowed her own juices while fellating her daughter's digit.

Dante pulled out Nancy's finger from Rita's mouth, and then savagely pressed her lips to Rita's.

The parent answered in kind and the two began a raunchy, slobbering, tongue-fueled kiss. The young, turned-on paramour meshed her generous tits into Rita's slightly larger pair, their swollen nipples sliding over one another.

Their vaginas also worked off one another. The aroused, drooling pussies glided over one another as the younger babe was wild with desire, undulating her nimble, hot body over the mature yet equally sexy form.

"My daughter told me you're a handful in bed," the writhing mother snarled with bated breath, "but she's wrong."

The disparaging-sounding comment halted Abby's brazenness. The alluring nymph hung over Scanlon, in a push-up stance.

Rita paused before continuing. Then she sexily grinned.

"You're MORE than a handful, you hot, little piece of ass!"

The carrot-top cougar shoved her tongue in Dante's mouth and pulled her down into her MILFy body.

Nancy was somewhat surprised at being disconnected by Abby from the action. But the uber-torrid sight of her mother and her lover getting "cozy" placated any ill will. The minx just relaxed and enjoyed the show.

Grudgingly, Abs released the lip-lock of with Rita. She had been kissing, and sucking on the wily, energetic tongue for many heated seconds. Dante leaned into the mother's beautiful, sexually jubilant face.

"NOW," she declared, "I'm more than a handful!"

With that said, the raven-haired sexpot rapidly descended over Rita's body, and situated herself between the splayed thighs. She then thrusted her face, with mouth opened, into the mother's wet, sizzling, and aching cunt.

"Aaargghhhhh!" Rita wailed, tossing her head back, her eyes rolling in the same direction.

Dante feverishly swirled her face into the sodden pubic mound, letting her eager tongue drag out along the way. She swirled to the left, then to the right. Her cheeks spread apart the slick, puffy lips. The mom's percolating juices were zealously swallowed and smeared, while the youthful nose was ferally snorting the rich, luscious bouquet.

Abby next applied numerous direct, blustery licks to Mrs. Scanlon's intimate groove. She moved about like a bobble-head, her fiery tongue swiping in incessantly in a northerly direction over the moist, wrinkled edges.

She really wanted to avoid what soon happened. Two rapid-fire, back-to-back laps accidentally painted the frantic clit.

"Eeeeeeee!" squealed the mother.

The young lover was rewarded for her unintended action with a fresh release of nectar and Rita's butt rising from the bed. Her back arched, thereby giving Dante even better access to her drooling, greedy slit.

The curvaceous parent and Abs made eye contact. Rita's pupils were flickering while the other had a glossy appearance.

"Ugh! Ohhh, that's it, Abby! Eat me! Oh don't stop! Eat meeee!" she tamelessly howled.

Abby nodded, her chin slipping up and down the soaking pathway between the wrinkled petals. Dante's tongue hurriedly brushed down the same quivering crevice, with a brief swab of the greasy perineum. Then she sent her lingua back north up along the fissure, only slowly. Agonizingly slowly.

"Ohhh, shit! Fuck, Abs! Don't do it so fucking slow. Faster! Faster!" the spasming, desperate Rita compelled.

The buxom vixen was about to comply when she was jolted.

"Ugghhhh!!!! she moaned.

Even the erogenous Rita searched for the reason for the sudden outburst.

Nancy, ditching her peeper, masturbatory role, wormed her way between Abby's familiar thighs and had begun to feast on her.

"Aaahhhh!" moaned Dante as her girlfriend's tongue and mouth were a lusty flurry of fierce licks and gentle nibbles on her pink, fleshy lips and clitoral hood.

Slightly irritated with her daughter's timing and her own pleasure being interrupted, Rita needed to get back Abby's attention. She was already undulating her sumptuous, leaking pussy thanks to the girl's talented tongue. The fiery, horny redhead placed her hand atop Dante's head and pushed back into her needy muff.

"Ooohhhh, yesss!" the senior member of the triad bellowed when the visiting tongue returned to work on her shuddering taco.

Once Rita felt her guest had successfully resumed her eating out, she released hold of Dante's head and laid back into the softness of the mattress and pillow. She began to massage her large, impressive breasts with both hands.

Soon the pleasure was building up so much for Abigail that she had to explicitly voice it again.

"Oh, oh! Ah! Oh, Nancy! That's it! Eat my pussy! Oh, you're soooo fucking good! Yes!"

Even though the moan resulted in another respite of Abigail's oral duties, the alluring MILF didn't mind this time. She actually felt immense perverse pride in hearing Dante's raspy accolade. Rita could definitely attest to her daughter's keen, gifted tongue. Just the other Thursday the accounting executive was 45 minutes late for work because her ever-horny child pushed aside her usual healthy breakfast fare of oatmeal for mom's cunt. The parent hadn't expected such a lusty, vigorous action. She was lasciviously taken back when Nancy picked her up, sat her on the kitchen table, and lifted up her skirt. The minx flashed Rita a sinful grin before taking hold of the waistband of her French-cut panties, pulling them down the killer legs leaving the undergarment to sexily dangle off of Rita's left high heel, and burying her face into the fresh, just-showered vagina.

Nancy WAS doing a obscenely gratifying job on her girlfriend's hairless slit. The smooth vulva had a glossy appearance thanks to the simmering, pearly emulsion which shined like a new ice rink. Scanlon had plied open the dewy labia and was curling her tongue deep into Dante's succulent pussy.

The brunette was in a sexual delirium. She was getting eaten out by Nancy. She, in turn, had continued to dine on Rita's tender, buttery cunt. She was simultaneously giving and receiving intense, hot and nasty all-girl love. Abs was also the literal link between mother and daughter.

A deviously dirty notion came to Dante's mind. The rambunctious nymph lifted her head from the spread legs, effectively halting the cunnilingus. Rita's head lurched forward with a "What the fuck are you doing?!" look.

"I want to see you eat out your daughter," she hissed.

"After you make me cum. I'm so close!"

"Now!" was the growl of a counter demand.

There was a brief standoff. Abigail remained steadfast, seductively licking her lips.

"Hmmmmm, Riiiiita! Your pussy juice is soooo delicious!" she egged on.

The sassy brat stuck her cream-covered thumb in her mouth and sucked it, tantalizingly blowing the fleshy digit.

"Sooooo scrumptious!

Mrs. Scanlon was flabbergasted. Abby continued in a child-like tone.

"You know, when Nancy told me about you two, I got so aroused. I was dripping wet—kind of like you right now. And it would mean sooooooo much to me to see you two going at it—and we all would be connected!—that I would gladly finish you off."

Lowering her voice to sound even more impish and looking at the redhead as if sharing a secret, Dante concluded her negotiation.

"I REALLY want to make you cum, Rita! I just want to see you eat Nancy while she's eating me! It would turn me like a light switch!"

The parent was astounded at this scandalous discussion. She was going to munch her child's rug later on, more as a "gift" to their visitor. But Abby's unexpected erotic moxie was now something to be reckoned with. She had no choice to comply. Her cunt was so afire with orgasmic, thundering lust and desperation that she agreed, albeit somewhat disappointingly.

"Ah shit! Ok, ok."

The fraught cougar slinked toward Nancy and took hold of her daughter's well-toned legs. She pulled the 22-year old closer to her while not dislodging her from consuming Abigail's twat. Rita pried further apart Nancy's thighs and buried her head into between them.

That made Young Scanlon stop her meal.

"Ohhhhhhh, Mom!" she groaned as Rita's mouth and her own labia were hotly pressed together in an illicit, sultry kiss.

The kitten's hips began to move, her torridity, aqueous gash now sliding back and forth over her mother's eager lips and tongue. The young oils flowed out freely, varnishing Rita's mouth and easing down her throat.

"Ughhh, fuck! Mom! Stick your tongue in it! Stick your tongue in it!"

Excitedly, Dante leered at them. The sight of the two naked beauties—mother and daughter—sharing such a highly charged moment of illicit debauchery was beyond amazing. A deep and perverse thrill ran up her spine. Sinfully satisfied with her hedonistic accomplishment, she resumed eating the mature clam.

12