Upward Mobility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Johnny,

Even though I have tried, I can't get you out of my mind. The other night was extraordinary. I am putting my business and family lives at great risk by even contacting you, but I feel I must resolve this matter one way or the other before I can fully concentrate on work again.

I don't know how you feel about me, but I need to see you one more time so we can discuss our relationship. I offer my apologies in advance, because of my sensitive position, we must be extremely discreet.

On Friday, at 3:00pm, my personal assistant, Evan, will drive to your building. If you are not outside, I will understand, but if you choose to meet with me, Evan will bring you to me. I have already arranged for Danny to work late that evening.

I hope your answer is 'Yes',

Randall

I smiled to myself. I knew my life was about to become a whole lot better!

After a light lunch on Friday, I showered and shaved, dressed in a casual shirt and designer jeans, and went outside at 2:55. Promptly at 3, an older model Nissan Sentra arrived at my building. He rolled down the passenger window and said, "I'm Evan." I climbed into the backseat and we drove off.

Evan furtively glanced at me in the rear view mirror several times during the ride. I have a sharp instinct when it comes to reading people and I sensed he disapproved of this rendezvous. I guessed he was a prissy-little-uptight faggot who was very proprietary when it came to Randall. I smiled in the mirror at him.

He drove me to a motel on the other side of town. It wasn't seedy, but it wasn't the best, either. I understood Randall's need for anonymity.

"Number 14—knock once and go inside," Evan said in his snotty voice. I guessed that Evan knew the routine quite well.

Once inside, I saw Randall sitting on the edge of a king-sized bed. I wasn't sure if I should rush into his arms, or play it cool. I decided to play it cool.

"Hi," I said, with a smile on my face.

He smiled back, "I'm glad you came—I was worried you wouldn't."

"I wanted to see you again," I said.

I sat beside him on the bed; not too close.

"I-I don't know what to say," he began, "you're a wonderful boy—so pretty and smart...you're fun to be with...I don't know if I can do this...I want to be with you...we'd have to keep this secret—that's not fair to you..."

I moved closer to him, and said, "I can do whatever you need me to do." I rubbed his thigh.

He drew me in his arms and whispered, "I want you!" We kissed; the passion melded our lips together.

I undressed him then took my own clothes off. I lay on top of him; kissing him and stroking his chest. I kissed and licked my way down his body until I was kneeling between his legs. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his throbbing, seven-inch cock; I massaged his ball sac and lowered my mouth over his purple cockhead.

I won't bore you with all the details, but needless to say, I had him groaning and thrusting his hips in a very short time. My main concern was swallowing the massive amount of cum his balls held. I spilled much of it the other night and I didn't want to make that mistake again. When the time came, and I felt his balls contract in my hand, I stroked his cock faster and placed the flat part of my tongue directly on his cock-slit. When he shot his cum into my mouth, my tongue quickly lapped it up and I swallowed over-and-over again until he was drained. I didn't spill a drop—I was proud of myself.

'Oh God, Johnny...that was wonderful!" he said, gasping for air.

I remained kneeling between his legs. I wanted to see what kind of recuperative powers he had. I kissed and licked his balls. I was able to fit one ball at a time in my mouth and I lathered it with my saliva and his cum then sucked his other ball. My hand petted his limp cock. I pushed at his thighs; he moaned and raised his legs to give me access to his asshole.

I buried my face between his bottom-cheeks. I kissed and licked his anus, up over his perineum and back to his anus. I licked around his anus, curled my tongue and pushed into his asshole. He groaned loudly. I worked my tongue as far into his asshole as it would go then back out to the tip. I tongue-fucked his asshole a long time.

His cock slowly came to life. I stroked it into full erection. I raised up and was turning my back to him; he knew what I was going to do next.

"Johnny," he gasped, "let me lube you first."

I smiled at him, "I already did that at home."

"God, you're amazing..." he groaned.

I turned my back to him, spread my legs wide, and positioned myself until I felt his cockhead pressing against my anus. I took a deep breath—I'd never had a cock this big inside me before—I knew it was going to hurt. I pushed myself slowly downward until I felt his cockhead pop through my entrance. I stopped, giving myself time to get accustomed to his size. I breathed deeply and pushed my asshole down his cock until I had the entire length of him inside me.

My whole body was wracked with pain. I saw stars dancing before my eyes. I imagined this was the pain women felt during childbirth. My face contorted and twisted in agony, but he couldn't see me. I concentrated hard on not crying out, I was determined to give him the best fuck he ever had.

The pain wouldn't go away, but I slowly raised and lowered myself on his cock. My body was screaming, but my mind pressed onward. It became only slightly more bearable as I increased my tempo. I slid up-and-down his cock faster-and-faster. His strong hands grasped my hips and pulled me onto his cock with greater urgency. He thrust his hips upward and filled me with his cock.

Now my rectum was numb—the pain was gone. I bounced up-and-down on his cock trying hard to make him cum. Suddenly, his hands tightened their grip on me and held my hips still while his hips bucked wildly; I felt his scalding hot cum fill my asshole. He screamed and pumped his cock until my asshole had milked his balls dry. It was finally over. His cock slipped out of me and I collapsed on the bed.

"OOhhhh, Johnny—Oh God...that was fantastic..."

When I regained my composure I smiled at him. "I'd better go to the bathroom," I said and went and sat on the toilet. A mixture of cum and blood slowly oozed out of my asshole into the bowl.

He came into the bathroom and ran warm water on a wash cloth. He was going to clean himself, but I stopped him and said, "Let me do that."

He left the room and when he returned he was fully dressed.

"Johnny, I'm sorry I have to leave so soon," he said, "...I'm running late...Evan will help you clean up. Give him your phone number and he'll give you his...I'll get in touch with you through him, okay?"

I smiled weakly, "Okay."

"Oh, and Johnny, Evan will do whatever you want him to do," he said as he left the bathroom.

I heard the front door open; he must have motioned to Evan because I heard Evan's voice in the room.

"Help Johnny get cleaned up. Do whatever he tells you to do, Okay?" Randall's voice was stern; it thrilled me to hear him speak that way.

"Y-Yes, s-sir," I heard him answer.

Evan meekly came into the bathroom. His face was white with a look of sheer horror in his eyes. I was the last person he wanted to obey, I was sure of it.

I wiped the remnants of my dalliance with Randall from my asshole and stood. I think he was shocked at how casually I stood naked before him. I smiled at him.

"Ah, Randall said...he said—" Evan stammered.

"Yeah, I heard him!" I continued smiling, "I need to take a shower—why don't you join me?"

"Huh? I'll help you—"

"Strip!" I ordered him, "I want you in the shower with me."

Now his face flushed red with embarrassment. "Ah, I...ah—" his eyes opened wide.

Strip NOW!" I said forcefully. He obeyed me. I felt a thrill go through my cock.

The hot water felt great on my sore body. I had Evan soap me all over; his hands were very skilled. When my cock became fully erect, I pointed to it; red-faced, Evans' soapy hands massaged my cock and balls. His expert hands made my cock throb. When he rinsed off the soap I told him to sit on the edge of the tub. He obeyed; his back pressed against the shower curtain.

"Suck my cock," I said matter-of-factly to Evan. I held my cock and pointed it at his mouth mere inches away. His eyes bulged wide.

He stammered, "Oh, I...ah, well, I don't know—"

"I don't think Randall would be very happy if I told him you disobeyed me!"I threatened him with a smile on my face.

With a forlorn look in his eyes, and his face drooping in resignation, he took my hardness into his mouth.

Oh my God, I thought, he was actually going to obey me!

He was a skilled and fantastic cocksucker!

Evan was able to take my entire five inch cock into his mouth. His lips and tongue danced on my hotly aroused flesh. He played my cock like a virtuoso flutist. His hands stroked my shaft and massaged my balls. He had me groaning and pumping my hips; my head rolled side-to-side on my shoulders. He was almost as good a cocksucker as me.

When my balls contracted in his hand, he feverishly stroked my shaft and sucked on my cockhead. My screams of joy filled the bathroom. I held his head still as my hips pushed my cock further into his mouth and my cum exploded out of my balls. Wave-after-wave of intense pleasure wracked my body as he swallowed every drop of my cum. He had given me the best blowjob of my life. My whole opinion of him changed at that very moment.

I held out my hand and helped him to his feet. I looked down and saw his stiff cock standing between us. I reached for the soap and lathered his cock. He looked surprised and tried to stop me. I smiled and kissed him; he kissed me back. His lips and tongue were coated with my cum but I didn't care. I worked Evan's cock until he shouted and spurted his cum. We looked into each other's eyes, and like the last line from the movie "Casablanca", I thought, 'This might be the start of a beautiful friendship'.

I sat in the front seat with Evan as he drove me home. I asked about his life and his job with Randall. He was hesitant at first, but soon became comfortable and opened up to me.

"Sometimes he doesn't treat me very well," Evan said in a low voice.

"Why do you stay with him?" I asked.

He looked at me like it was a stupid question, "...I love him."

When he stopped at my building I scooted over to him and kissed him on the lips; his face turned red but he smiled.

He called the following day to arrange my next 'date' with Randall, and the timing of our future 'dates'. It was clear I had to do something about Mr. Bell. I couldn't let him interfere with my new relationship. I was moving up in life, and Mr. Bell had outlived his usefulness. I decided on a course of action, made a brief phone call, and waited for Mr. Bell's 1:45pm arrival.

He was always on time, and he always made sure the front door was locked before we went into the bedroom. We were in the bedroom undressing when I excused myself and said I needed to take the steaks out of the freezer for tonight's dinner. I took out the steaks then unlocked the front door.

I was kneeling between his legs with his cock in my mouth. I switched positions and we were now laying on our sides head-to-tail. I sucked his cock and encouraged him to suck mine. I'd been working up to this with him; I knew it was only a matter of time before he'd actually do it.

"Just do what I do," I pleaded.

His cock throbbed in my hands when I said it; I knew the idea of sucking me excited him. When I placed my lips over his cockhead I felt his hot breath on my penis. Tentatively, he licked my glans then his lips sucked my cockhead into his mouth. This is how she found us. We were sucking each others' cocks when his wife burst into the bedroom.

Needless to say, it was not a pretty sight. Poor old Mr. Bell, grabbing at his clothes trying to cover himself while his wife's little fists of fury pummeled him. When they finally left my apartment screaming at the top of their lungs, I closed the door and made myself a margarita. Life was good again.

I met with Randall the next day in 'number 14' again. I was actually thinking of Evan while Randall and I made love. I knew I had to be at the top of my game to satisfy him. Evan was tough competition. This time it wasn't as painful when he fucked me, and like before, he fled the room shortly after he was done.

Evan shyly helped me clean up afterwards. I intentionally didn't orgasm with Randall—I wanted to save it for Evan. I decided it was going to be fun to be a 'top' for a change.

After showering, I took his hand and led him to bed. He demurred, but I was insistent. I had him kneel between my legs. I needed to feel his marvelous lips and tongue on my cock and balls again.

Oh sweet-mother-of-mercy was he good! He teased my cock to the brink of orgasm two-three times only to back off and leave me begging him for release. My whole body was on fire; I was babbling incoherently; I pleaded with him—I cried. When he finally let my cum explode into his wonderful mouth I screamed so loud we both thought the cops would come. It took a full ten minutes before my breathing returned to normal.

He reached for his bikini briefs but I stopped him. "Not yet, boy," I smiled. He was three years younger than me and I loved being in control of him. I hooked my arms around my thighs and pulled them back exposing my anus to him. "Get me hard again, boy!" I commanded; he groaned and buried his face against my anus.

His long, hot tongue snaked into my asshole. "OOOOhhhhhhh..." I moaned.

His hands and lips and tongue were so busy on my cock and balls and asshole it felt like there were two boys working between my thighs. This boy was special. It made me wonder why Randall would want anyone else. It didn't take him long to make my cock rock-hard.

I sat on the edge of the bed; I told him what I wanted. He found the tube of lubricant I had earlier used on myself. He stood with his back to me; he spread his legs and bent over. I saw his little brown hole. He applied lube on his finger and worked it into his anus. More lube, and his finger went in deeper. Then he smeared lube on my cockhead.

When he was ready, he positioned his anus on top of my cockhead. He held my pole and guided it into his anus. With one downward thrust, my cock completely disappeared inside of his asshole. He impaled himself on my cock. His asshole was deliciously tight.

With his hands on either side of my legs, he pushed himself up then lowered himself downward again on my cock. I reached around him and stroked his throbbing cock. He raised himself so just the tip of my cock was inside him then slammed himself down my cock. Small mewling noises escaped his lips. His head was thrown back and he wore a smile on his face. He truly loved being fucked in the ass, well, who doesn't?

My hand went faster on his cock. He raised and lowered himself with greater urgency. I loved the feel of his cock in my hand; my thumb smeared his pre-cum on his cockhead—he groaned. Soon, we both were making unintelligible noises. We both strained to cum. My balls exploded and shot load-after-load of hot cum into his asshole. His cocked spewed forth a volcano of cum into the air. We screamed our ecstasy and collapsed on the bed.

We showered again; kissing and fondling each other. We wore permanent smiles all the way to my building. We kissed before I got out of the car. A wave of sadness came over me when I realized I wouldn't be seeing him for a few days.

Danny brought home a bucket of chicken and mashed potatoes; I'd made salad. While we were eating, Danny said, "Oh Christ, I almost forgot. Did you hear about The Bell's?" I shook my head. "Well, it seems she caught Mr. Bell 'in-the-act' with some slut and she kicked him out—they're getting a divorce!"

"Wow," I said, "the slut must have been some actress to do it with him." We laughed.

Even though my life was changing for the better something still seemed to be missing. I saw Randall twice a week and that was fine, but only seeing Evan twice a week made my heart ache. I began to think that if I had my own apartment then Evan and I could be together more often.

One afternoon in 'number 14', Randall was catching his breath after a particularly heated blow-job I'd given him; I held his balls and asked, "Is Danny good at his job?"

"Well, ah...yes. Yes he is," he answered. I think I took him by surprise, I never mentioned Danny before.

"Is there a chance for him to get a promotion?"

"Well, sure...if something around here ever comes up, he'd be in line for it."

"Don't you have offices all around the world?" I asked.

"You want me to transfer Danny out of town?" he sounded surprised.

"Well, only if it means a promotion and more money for him...if I lived alone, wouldn't it be easier for you to see me whenever you wanted?"

Two days later Danny came home depressed; silent. I asked him what was going on, but he didn't want to talk about it. That night he took me to a nice restaurant; we had wine and lobster and steaks. Then he told me.

"Johnny, I'm being transferred. I can't get out of it. I have to leave in four days."

"What? Where? Where are you going?"

"Saudi Arabia...Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I want you to come with me—it'll be more money and we'll live in the company house over there—I hear the house is like a mansion."

I leaned forward and spoke softly, "Danny, I can't go over there. Haven't you read how they treat queers over there?"

Danny's face reddened; he still couldn't admit to himself what we were.

"Johnny, I...I..."

"Danny, I'll wait for you...you won't be there forever...when you come back, I'll be here for you."

"Johnny, yeah...yeah you're right." His mood brightened; we toasted his promotion.

The next few nights I gave him 'good-bye fucks' that he'd never forget. He was gone four days later. On the fifth day I called Evan and invited him over.

A few weeks passed and life was good. Randall was paying my rent and giving me an allowance. Not as much as I wanted, but I was able to 'get-by'. I'd see him twice a week in 'number 14', and fuck his brains out. I even got him to include Evan in our lovemaking. Randall never wanted to come to my place, but that was okay with me.

Evan, sweet naïve, Evan! I insisted he service me three days a week at my apartment. I played the masterful 'top' to his subservient 'bottom'. My orgasms were splendidly explosive. How he kept his asshole so tight, after fucking Randall's big cock all this time, I'll never know. And his mouth and hands...oh my God...he seemed to do something new every time we met. I always made mental notes so I could keep Randall satisfied.

A few more weeks went by and I was becoming restless. I was concerned more-and-more with my future. I was worried that I was nothing more than 'a good fuck' to Randall. What would become of me if he suddenly shut me off? I didn't have any money saved, and if he quit supporting me I'd be screwed.

That damned wife of his was living the good life: she enjoyed a lavish lifestyle, and never had to take his cock in her ass. I thought, this arrangement is great for her, but not very fair to me.

One day, as Evan was leaving my apartment, we stood at the front door, hugging and kissing when he said, "Johnny, I have to go on a trip...Randall needs something delivered personally to one of his offices, and he only trusts me to get it done."

"How long will you be gone?" I asked.

"About a week—not very long," he answered.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "Saudi Arabia—I'll say 'hi' to Danny, if you want."

"Ah...yeah, sure...okay."

He turned to leave then abruptly turned and faced me. "Oh...Randall still wants to see you next week. Can you take a taxi there?" he looked concerned. "He'll reimburse you, of course."