Upwardly Mobile Pt. 01

Story Info
Bob and Rose have a life-changing move to a new city.
5.9k words
4.22
57.8k
68

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,095 Followers

It was an exciting time in their lives. Bob and his wife Rose had recently moved to Dallas to take on new careers in a new city. Bob had been recruited to work for a hot, up-and-coming, new consulting firm called Adrenaline. His wife had landed her dream job of teaching gifted students at one of North Dallas' most prestigious high schools. Both opportunities had come up suddenly and surprisingly,

Bob had been a consultant for several years, always traveling and rarely home for more than a few days at a time. The new job was a tremendous promotion for him, with the added benefit of significantly reducing his business trips, allowing him to spend more time with his family. In his new role, he would be reporting directly to Jerry Dean, the CEO and primary owner of Adrenaline. It was a prestigious role with the opportunity to make partner within six to twelve months if he played his cards right.

Jerry had been a co-worker of Bob's at their old firm, where they had worked on several successful projects together. Jerry was a highly dynamic, charismatic person who left corporate life to start a competing firm a couple of years back. He had tried to get Bob to jump ship and join him from the beginning, but Bob was afraid to give up the stability of a steady paycheck with an established, well-respected firm. So, Bob declined the offer.

Over the next few years, Bob had stayed in contact with Jerry and had been tracking Adrenaline's success and growth. The business was growing well, with several highly profitable, key accounts. Jerry had tried several times to get Bob to join the team, with no luck.

Then one day everything changed. Jerry was in Charlotte, where Bob and Rose lived, for a sales meeting with a prospective client, and invited Bob to lunch. While they ate, Jerry revealed that he wanted to build a new eCommerce platform and he wanted Bob to design it.

"I need you, Bob," he stated directly. "Nobody else can do it. You have the vision for it. I know that with you building it and me selling it, we can take over the world of mid-market eCommerce."

He proceeded to offer Bob his dream job, with a very substantial pay raise and many things that seemed almost too good to be true.

Bob was considering it but made it clear that he would need to talk to Rose first. "I can't make any commitment without her agreement," he explained, "but, I have to be honest. She is pretty set in her job, Jerry. She hasn't had it very long, and she's happy. I don't think there's any way she'll agree to a move to Dallas."

Rose had recently completed her Master's Degree in Education. As a result, the school district where she worked had promoted her, placing her in a role she loved. She was very content with her life.

Bob's new job would mean Rose would have to give up the accomplishments she had worked hard to achieve for the past ten years. She had worked her way through Graduate School and had only been in her new role for a couple of months. So, she was more than a little reluctant when Bob told her of the great "opportunity" they had in Dallas with Jerry's company.

"You mean," she corrected him, "the great opportunity you have. I just got a great opportunity here, in Charlotte. I can't just quit and move to Dallas. We love it here. I don't want to pull the kids out of the place where they've grown up and transplant them halfway across the country on a speculative chance for improvement. What if it fails? Then what?"

Bob respected his wife's opinion considerably, and in the end, he agreed that the potential reward was not worth the risk and sacrifices. So many startups failed. He could not jeopardize his family's future on the chance that Jerry offered.

He called Jerry the next day and explained the decision to him. Jerry was very understanding and asked a lot of questions about Rose, her career, her education, her goals, and aspirations. They ended the call on good terms, with Jerry saying, "Don't give up yet. I am determined to get you out here, Bob. Give me some time to work on some things."

They left it at that.

It was a big surprise a few days later when Rose called Bob all excited. The Director of Recruiting from one of the Dallas area's best school systems had reached out to her about a job opportunity. A new position had opened up to serve as the head of the district's award-winning program for gifted students. It was Rose's dream job, and she was interested. By the end of the call, they had offered her the job, to commence the start of the following school year. It came with a salary that was easily double what she made in Charlotte. Like Bob, she had told them she needed to talk to her husband before she could accept.

"So," she told Bob excitedly, "it's a suburb of Dallas, Bob. That means you can take the job with Jerry and I can take this job. What do you think?"

Bob was proud of his wife and knew it was the perfect job for her. "I think it's an amazing coincidence and you know what I say about coincidences."

"There are no coincidences," she replied, "It's the universe trying to tell you something. So, what do you think the universe is trying to tell us?"

He laughed, then replied, "That we should move to Dallas."

The first thing in the morning, Bob called Jerry, and Rose called the recruiter. They both accepted the new jobs.

"I had a feeling you would be calling," Jerry said with a chuckle.

It turned out that Jerry had pulled a few strings with a friend who ran the school district that offered Rose the job. Bob was shocked and knew he could never tell Rose. It would be disappointing to her that Jerry had pulled strings to get her the job instead of getting it purely on her merit. He and Jerry agreed to keep his involvement to themselves.

Bob and Rose had been married for well over ten years, and while they had never been poor, their salaries had brought them a modest, middle-class lifestyle. They had lived within their means, and they were happy. They didn't have the biggest of houses or the fanciest of cars, but they had a good life and a good home.

With their new salaries, they could now afford a much more luxurious lifestyle. Jerry helped them lease a 4500 square-foot home with a pool, five bedrooms and a three-car garage, in what Forbes magazine called "the most affluent suburb in Texas." It was a huge, beautiful home, and they needed the space for their three children, a girl, Amanda, from Rose's first marriage; a son Jodie, from Bob's prior marriage; and a son that they had together, named Chase.

Rose wanted to finish out the school year before moving. It would be good to let the kids finish the year before transferring them to a new city and new schools. Bob went on ahead to Dallas to get started, to get the new home prepared for Rose and the kid's big move once school was out for summer. The plan worked out well as it allowed Bob to focus on his new job for a few months without any other commitments.

It also meant living a bit like a bachelor again, and Jerry took full advantage of the situation. Although Jerry was married with five sons of his own, he had never seemed to have given up the partying ways of his youth. As a result, Bob was regularly accompanying Jerry on business trips which always included parties, heavy drinking and requisite visits to strip clubs.

Bob kept no secrets from Rose and told her everything he did. However, he left out a lot of the salacious details of Jerry's activities as he did not want Rose to develop a poor opinion of his philandering boss. Rose knew Bob wouldn't cheat on her, so she encouraged him to go and enjoy himself.

"Hey," she said giggling, during one of their nightly phone calls, "you can do anything you like with those strippers, baby. But, don't bring home any diseases or any babies."

He chuckled nervously, not sure if she was serious or just teasing him.

"Uhmm," he started, a little unsure of what he was asking, "you're not serious are you?"

"Of course, I am," she added laughing. Her voice sounded a little strange, almost shaky. After a brief pause, she added, "As long as I can do what I want while I'm still here in Charlotte."

Bob, sat there in silence for a few seconds, contemplating her words. His cock was getting hard in his pants, and he tugged on it. "Why? You have someone in mind or something." He asked, his heart beating rapidly, waiting for her reply.

"Well," she whispered seductively. Bob could hear a faint buzzing in the background, and her voice was definitely wavering a bit as she continued, "There are a couple of guys at work that have always flirted with me. It would be fun to say goodbye to them properly. I mean, I'll never see them again." She let out a little moan, and Bob knew for sure that she was masturbating. He unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and started pulling on it.

"Do you want to fuck them?" he asked, adjusting his position and stroking his hard cock slowly, thoroughly aroused and shocked by her statement.

"Mmhmm," she replied softly, "I do."

"Both of them?" he asked, getting surprisingly horny, hearing his wife talking like this. He assumed she was just talking dirty, trying to turn him on, but the idea of her fucking her co-workers was getting him very aroused.

"Mmhmm," she said again, "both of them. Together, at the same time, if I can."

"So, you want a hall pass?" he asked, breathing hard into the phone, his voice breaking, "So you can fuck them?"

"Yes, and you get one to fuck any strippers," she replied breathing deeply and giving a little whimper, "or anybody else. Just this summer until I move to Dallas."

Bob knew that she was not serious. She was just saying this to get him hot and to get off with him over the phone. He knew she would never fuck someone else. It was just dirty talking, or so he hoped. He stroked faster, groaning into the phone as he did.

"Are you going to tell me if you do?" he asked, rubbing the pre-cum off his cock and letting out a soft sigh.

"No," she answered, clearly playing with him now, "it will be a secret. You'll never know."

She worked her vibrating toy rapidly, and Bob could hear the wet sounds distinctly over the phone. He figured she must have lowered the phone near her pussy so that the sounds would be evident to him. He stroked rapidly and waited until he could hear her breathing again before he spoke again.

"Ok," he groaned out, "deal."

Suddenly Rose started whining as she lost control. "Oh, Bob! Oh, Baby!" she called out, "I'm cumming!" She came hard, squealing and moaning into the phone for several seconds. As she did, Bob felt his orgasm hit, and he called her name. He jerked his cock quickly as his cum shot out and landed in stripes across his belly and chest.

"That sounded like you liked the idea of me fucking them," she said, with a hint of a smile. "Did you?"

He chose his words carefully. "It's a hot fantasy," he replied, wiping up the cum with a towel, "but, I know you were only kidding."

She didn't say anything.

"Right," he asked, his voice rising a little, "you were just kidding, right? You're not serious about fucking your co-workers?"

"A deal's a deal, honey," she answered, giggling, "Good night baby, I love you."

She hung up, leaving him sitting there holding his phone with a bunch of crazy thoughts running through his head.

"What the fuck?" he said out loud, "No." He thought about it for several more seconds, then said again, "No. She's just fucking with me." He convinced himself that it was just playful teasing and went to bed. In his dream, he saw Rose in their bedroom in Charlotte. Two naked men were lying on their bed reaching out to her. She smiled at Bob, then slowly closed the door blocking his few and said: "A deal's a deal."

Every night he would call her up and catch her up on his adventures. She liked to hear about the strip clubs. She would get turned on listening to him tell her about some girl stripping for him and rubbing herself on his lap. He would usually hear her breathing change, and the more he described things, the more aroused she would get. The phone calls would usually end with them both masturbating and climaxing together over the phone.

She never asked him if he fucked any of the strippers, which he never did. Frequently, he would ask her about her coworkers, and she always would just giggle and remind him of the deal or tell him "It's a secret." It would get him worked up and he would usually cum asking for more details and her refusing to give them.

One night she cut the call short, saying she had to deal with some things for the kids. He laid in bed, unable to sleep, jerking off to thoughts of her fucking her coworkers.

The next night, during an extended and extra hot session, in which they Skyped on camera, she revealed their names. One guy was named Tony Miller, who Bob knew well. He was a physics teacher and coached lacrosse. In fact, Bob had been his assistant coach for a couple of years. Tony was an extremely athletic and good looking guy with a shiny, smoothly shaved head. The other guy was named Bill Anderson. Bob also knew him, but not as well as Tony. Rose and Bob had been over to Bill and his wife Anna's house for dinner parties a few times. Bill had worked in the same department as Rose for several years.

During the video session, Rose teased Bob and told him that she had been playing with Tony and Bill. He was stunned and immediately asked her what she meant. Rose laughed and held up a long, smooth silver vibrator and told him, "This is Tony," She licked the end of the silver vibrator and then pushed it into her pussy on camera. She held up a slender, curved, pink vibrator and said, "and this is Bill." She rubbed the tip in her wet slit, coating it with her very slick juices, then slowly worked it into her ass.

Bob watched, stroking his cock for her on camera and not speaking.

"I told you I wanted them both at the same time." She laughed. "So now you know."

She fucked herself with both toys, calling out their names as she did. She came several times as she fucked them. Bob, was mesmerized by the scene and was edging through most of it, keeping himself on the verge of cumming, but not allowing himself to do so. Rose moved her camera to her face, watching her husband jerk off on her screen, while she continued to fuck "Tony" and "Bill." She wanted Bob to cum and knew she needed to push him over the edge.

"Fuck they feel so good inside me," she said, talking like a porn star, "I love it when they fuck me hard like this."

Bob groaned.

"But their real cocks felt so much better last night," she added to torment her husband more.

Bob came. His sperm erupted from his cock and splattered all over his chest, belly, and fist. It was a huge amount of cum, and the intensity of the orgasm was off the charts.

He gasped for air, then looked into the camera. Rose was not on screen.

"You're kidding, right?" he asked, almost shouting into the camera, "You didn't actually fuck them last night, right?"

She came back on the screen with a wet washcloth and started cleaning up, ignoring his questions. She sat down and gazed into the camera with a serious look on her face and said in a steady tone.

"A deal's a deal, honey," she repeated her words from the other night, blew him a kiss and dropped the connection.

This kind of thing continued for the rest of the school year. Bob had asked her repeatedly, but Rose would never answer any of his questions about Tony and Bill. After a while, he stopped asking.

With the kid's schedules, it was too difficult to try to plan any visits to Dallas, so they had been apart for a few months when Rose and the kids finally arrived. On the first night in their new home, Rose and Bob went to bed early and fucked all night and into the next morning.

They had missed each other badly, and their lovemaking was physical and got extremely loud. It was a good thing the master suite was downstairs in the back of the house, and the kid's rooms were upstairs on the far side of the home.

They'd been in the new house for a couple of weeks, long enough to get mostly unpacked, and were getting used to their new routine. One morning, Bob had an intensely vivid dream, in which he and Rose were at a strip club together. It was one of Dallas' premium gentleman's clubs, and she was sitting close to his side, snuggled up against him, as a beautiful, naked girl was dancing on the table in front of them.

Rose's hand was on his semi-erect cock, stroking him slowly and making it grow fully erect in her hand. She had always told him how much she loved his cock. It is slightly longer than average and thick at the base, tapering up to a reasonably fat, spongy cock head. The thing that made her love it most was the way it curved nicely upward. She said it was made to fuck her pussy, as the curve kept the head hitting her g-spot perfectly.

Bob felt incredible as she stroked him, even more, because she was doing it right there in the club in front of everyone, with another very sexy girl dancing naked in front of them. Bob looked more closely and realized he had it reversed. The very sexy girl dancing on the table was Rose, and some unknown stripper was cuddled up against him stroking his cock.

He moaned softly as the hand worked him magically. He looked up as his wife moved erotically, one hand squeezing her tit as the other rubbed her naked pussy in front of a room full of horny men. He could see three guys standing at the table next to her watching her naked dance. One was Tony Miller, the lacrosse coach. Another was Bill Anderson, her married co-worker. The third man was Jerry, his boss. All three men were naked and stroking their cocks.

Rose turned to Jerry, giving him a very closeup view of her pussy. Bob watched as Jerry reached out and took her hand. She looked back over her shoulder at Bob as the stripper was jerking him faster.

Rose gave her husband a little smile, turned and stepped down from the table to straddle Jerry in a chair directly in front of Bob. He watched Rose rub her tits in Jerry's face, her bare ass gyrating, grinding her pussy onto his cock. Tony came over and slid his silver, metallic-sheathed cock into her ass as she cried out. Bill grabbed her head in his hands and pulled her over to shove his small pink latex dick into her mouth.

The hand stroked Bob more firmly, and he moaned again out loud. He saw Rose grinding herself hard on Jerry, as the other two men used her for their pleasure. She was bouncing her cunt up and down on Jerry's cock roughly. She took her mouth off Bill's little pink dick long enough to look at Bob and say, "Now you know."

She took Bill back in her mouth and ignored her husband completely. At the same moment, the stripper's mouth slid around Bob's rigid shaft, sliding down, sucking him deeply.

He came almost instantly, crying out and jerking upright, eyes opening wide. He was no longer in the strip club. He was in his own bedroom on his bed, and instead of a stripper, his wife Rose was sucking him, choking slightly as the sudden blast of cum hit the back of her throat. She kept sucking as he finished spraying his cum in her mouth.

Bob smiled and said, "holy fuck, baby."

She pulled her mouth off his cock, letting the semi-erect mass fall onto his belly with a wet plop, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She smiled at him and said softly, "Good morning, Bob."

Bob pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the mouth. He had never been squeamish about kissing his wife after she sucked his cock. He figured if she can suck it, the least he can do is kiss her after.

They kissed passionately, and he could taste traces of his cum in her mouth as his tongue rolled around hers. She moaned softly, and Bob could tell she was notably getting worked up. His hands moved down her bare back and over the round firm mounds of her ass.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,095 Followers
12