Upwardly Mobile Pt. 02

Story Info
Dan and Rose are shocked when invited to a swinging party.
14.9k words
4.36
48k
37

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,117 Followers

Jerry and his family lived about 30 to 40-minutes north of Bob and Rose, closer to Oklahoma than to Dallas. You couldn't even call their town a suburb. Several years ago, it would have been referred to as the boondocks, as it had been out in the middle of nowhere. But, now the Dallas sprawl had continued its northward march, and this former cattle ranch had been transformed into a wealthy gated community. The homes were massive and sat on multi-acre lots arranged around a private recreational lake. Bob had no idea how much Jerry had paid for the place, but it had to be in the millions.

As they pulled into the circular driveway in front of Jerry's home, they noticed several expensive cars parked in front of the sizeable Mediterranean-style house. Rose suddenly felt out of place in their rather mundane Ford SUV.

"Well, at least they don't have a valet out here parking cars!" Bob joked as he turned his car off.

Rose chuckled nervously in response. She looked out of the passenger window as if she was reluctant to exit the vehicle. Their kids in the back were staring intently at their electronic devices and had not even realized the SUV had stopped moving.

Rose stared at the house and mumbled, "Oh my god, Bob, it's huge."

"Shhh honey," Bob replied, chuckling, "you shouldn't talk about my pecker like that. The kids might hear you."

She gave him her "Really?" stare and he laughed even louder.

They all piled out of the SUV, staring around in wonder at the evidence of wealth around them. Earlier the kids did not want to come, but now they were now excited to be there and antsy to see more. Bob gestured for them all to gather around.

"Ok, some ground rules," Bob began, trying to play the part of a stern father. "This is my boss's house, and we all have to be on our best behavior. Try to act like all this luxury isn't completely alien to us." He waited for his words to sink in then added, "Be respectful and mind your elders."

The boys looked at each other and laughed. "Sure Dad," they replied in unison.

Amanda raised an eyebrow and looked at her father over her iPhone, "Mind your elders? Is that something they used to say when you were young?"

"Oh, and one more thing," Bob added, holding out his hands. "Give me all your phones. You're here to have fun, not chat with your friends all day."

The kid's protest was immediate. It began with angry defiance and ended with reluctant acquiescence as they handed their phones over.

They walked up the sidewalk to the house and found a note taped to the arched double entry doors which read "Come on in and go straight through. We're all out back." Bob glanced at Rose and snickered slightly, "Man, nothing like living in a gated community."

He opened the door, and they went inside. The interior was immaculate and luxurious. They passed through a large foyer with marble flooring and twin spiral staircases which curved up to an open landing. Off to the right, they saw a room with a dark burgundy carpet and mahogany bookcases along each wall. On the left, an arched doorway opened into a sizable, well-lit, formal dining room with massive, floor-to-ceiling windows. The foyer was domed, and gazing up they could see rich, wooden beams and a parquet ceiling, with a ring of windows to let in natural light.

They walked straight through the house like the note had said, moving past an arch-lined hallway, a spacious living room, and an even larger sunken family room with an enormous stone hearth. The entire back wall of the room was glass, overlooking one of the most amazing views they had ever seen. In the distance was the lake, much larger than Bob had assumed.

Between the house and the lake was a large, resort-style wet area that consisted of three separate pools interconnected by water channels. A spacious pergola covered part of the wet areas and a patio. To the right, they could see an outdoor kitchen and dining area and to the left, a waterfall, some caves, and a swim-up bar.

As they stepped out back, Bob heard Jerry's boisterous voice call out, "Bob! Hey, glad you guys can make it!" He was in the pool at the swim-up bar, and he waved with one hand, the other was holding a cocktail.

Jerry was in his early fifties but still looked young for his age. He had sandy brown hair, which was graying at the temples and piercing blue eyes. He was in pretty good shape, with only a small bit of belly fat, not the beer gut common to men his age. He was a couple of inches taller than Bob, maybe 6'3". His chest was carpeted with hair, which had turned mostly gray.

Jerry was ruggedly handsome and exuded confidence. Dressed as he was in a tight, colorful Speedo, a couple of things became apparent. First, he looked like an aging California surfer dude, which he was. Second, he had an enormous cock, which you could practically see through the fabric of the Speedo.

Bob noticed Rose was turning slightly red in the face as Jerry approached, and that her eyes were not looking at Jerry's face. Jerry walked up and shook Bob's hand, then hugged Rose and kissed her on both cheeks. Bob had never really been comfortable with the European way of greeting people when he was in Europe. Back here in Texas it always just seemed pretentious to him.

"You must be Rose. So glad you could come." He stepped back a little and blatantly, without even thinking, let his eyes take her in, scanning from top to bottom and back again. She shifted nervously under Jerry's penetrating gaze.

Rose had always been somewhat self-conscious of her looks, but she had no reason to be. She was stunning to look at under normal circumstances, and even more so today. She wore a pair of very short "Daisy Duke" cutoff shorts over her pink thong bikini bottoms. The bikini top was narrow, leaving a considerable amount of her breasts exposed. However, she wore a short robe over the bikini, which left only her cleavage visible.

Jerry noticed the kids and smiled broadly, "And you must be Amanda, Jodie, and Chase," he said nodded to each of them in turn, "Well, I'm Jerry and welcome. Come on out and make yourselves at home. Can I get you all something to drink? We have sodas for the kids and adult beverages for the grownups."

Before Bob could react, Jerry called over a muscular looking man in his mid-twenties, with sandy-blonde hair, blue eyes, and well-developed biceps, wearing only yellow-and-black striped board shorts.

"Hey Mike, come say hello to the Carters," he said, turning back to Bob and Rose, "This is Mike Hernandez, my boys' personal trainer. He has something special planned for the kids."

Mike approached and introduced himself to Bob, Rose and the kids. Amanda's eyes locked on Mike and she stared at him as if he were a celebrity. Jerry put his hand on Mike's shoulder and said, "Hey Mike, why don't you take Amanda, Jodie and Chase here down to the boat to meet my boys and get them settled in."

"Boat?" Bob asked, with a puzzled look on his face.

"Yeah," Jerry replied smiling, "that's right. We have a party barge for the weekend. Mike here is gonna take the kids all out on the lake. The boat has a couple of jet-skis, a big water slide, all kind of fun things. They're gonna spend the day out on the water and head back in the evening for a bonfire and fireworks."

"Oh, wow," Rose commented, looking both surprised and nervous, "I didn't know about a boat. I'm not sure our kids are up for that."

The kids immediately began to protest and begged to be allowed to go. Jerry put a reassuring hand on Rose's shoulder.

"Rose, I know exactly what you're thinking. Is it safe? What if something happens? Am I right?" he asked, then continued without waiting for her response. "Mike has years of experience with boats and is certified in CPR and first aid. They'll be fine and have a blast in progress."

"I don't know," she began to say more, but the kids cut her off.

"Oh please, Mom" chimed in Chase.

"Yeah, it is going to be fun, please Mom," begged Jodie.

Amanda just looked at her parents with a pleading look in her eyes, casting furtive glances at the muscular personal trainer. Rose asked Bob for a decision, and he just shrugged. She turned back to Jerry, and her resolve seemed to melt. "Oh, alright. But, you kids behave."

The kids shouted their thanks as Mike led them down a driveway to the docks and the waiting party barge, a rectangular houseboat on pontoons. Bob could see a group of other kids of varying ages down and around the boat, all boys.

Amanda's body language showed she was nervous and self-conscious. At eighteen, she was a bit of a late bloomer, and her breasts had gone from small B-cups to substantial C-cups over the last year. Her bikini barely fit her, so she covered herself with a t-shirt. As his kids neared the dock, the group of boys approached them and appeared to welcome them.

"Your Amanda is a knock-out," Jerry said, smiling, as they all watched the kids interacting. "She takes after her mom. She's going to drive my boys crazy."

Rose nodded, thinking out loud, "She just turned eighteen a couple of weeks ago. Some days she acts like she's thirty and other times like she's thirteen."

"I know exactly what you mean," Jerry replied, "my oldest boys are almost nineteen and are determined to prove they're men. I tell them not to rush it. Old age comes too quickly, no need to be in a hurry."

Jerry led them over to the bar and offered to make drinks for everyone. "What do you have?", Rose asked.

"Pretty lady, anything you want," he replied with a wink. "The bar is pretty much fully stocked, but I, I'll have you know, I make an incredible Mai Tai."

"Oh, that sounds great. Where can we put our stuff?" Rose asked looking around for a safe place to store her bag.

Jerry gestured towards a couple of empty deck loungers. "You can claim those chairs if you want and leave your stuff there. Nobody will mess with it." He looked to Bob, "Mai Tai for you too?"

Bob had not been paying much attention. Instead, he had been staring over at the pool area. Several other adults were laying out or mingling on the patio. He recognized the men from work. One of them, Shawn Levi, was sitting next to what appeared to be a naked woman, rubbing suntan lotion on her ass slowly. He stared intently, oblivious to everything.

Bob vaguely heard Jerry ask him something and he stared uncomprehendingly at his boss for a few seconds. Then he saw the tiki glass in Jerry's hand and the expectant look on his face, realizing Jerry was waiting for an answer. "Huh? Oh, yeah," he stammered, then recovered his composure, "Sounds great, Jerry."

Rose took Bob's hand and pulled him over to the deck loungers, which were under a covered portion of the patio, dropping the oversized beach bag onto one of them. "Bob, this place is incredible," she whispered to her husband, "but, did you see his Speedo?" She snickered softly.

Bob chuckled in response, pulling his t-shirt off and tossing it on the lounger. "Yeah, kinda leaves nothing to the imagination. Though it does make me feel a little inadequate," he said. "Good thing I wore baggy board shorts.

She kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Size isn't everything, baby."

He paused, giving her a sideways glance, "Uh, that didn't help any." He shook his head laughing awkwardly.

Rose unbuttoned her jeans shorts and bent over pulling them down slowly. She remained bent, as she carefully slid them off her feet, one leg at a time. Her thong had pulled into her ass crack, so she slipped a finger under it and fished it out. Her ass was facing the bar, and Bob noticed Jerry checking her ass out the entire time, as he mixed drinks. Bob didn't say anything but busied himself with spraying sunscreen on his untanned body.

"Oh, I need some, baby," Rose said, moving closer and holding her arms out. Bob sprayed her down and carefully rubbed the sunscreen on her mostly exposed ass cheeks. She wiggled her butt as he did and said playfully, "Baby, you have nothing to feel inadequate about, you have a beautiful cock." She turned to smile over her shoulder at her husband.

He laughed and said, "Don't talk about my penis. I don't want to get a boner."

Just then Jerry appeared carrying two large tiki-style cocktails with little fruit and colorful umbrellas poking out the top. He offered one to each of them.

"I made them extra large," he said, smiling widely, "so you don't have to refill right away. But, if you want more, there's a pitcher full of them in the fridge under the bar."

Bob and Rose thanked him for the drinks and took sips. Rose moaned and smiled. "Oh, that's good," she said before sipping more.

It was a good tasting drink, but Bob could tell it was loaded with rum. He doubted Rose would notice. He laughed, "Wow, that's dangerous. A couple of these and I'll be hammered."

He took another long drink. Rose, set hers down on a little table next to the lounger, then took off the cover-up, folding it and putting it in the bag. As she did, she bent over, and her large breasts hung down, stretching the bikini top to its limits. She straightened up and turned around to face Bob and Jerry. The tiny triangles of cloth barely covered her nipples, but the meaty mounds were nicely exposed. Bob reached to get the sunscreen, but Jerry had beaten him to it. Before anybody could react, he started spraying it on her shoulders and back, rubbing it in, without asking permission.

"Oh!" Rose said, glancing at Bob with a surprised look and an "is that ok?" expression on her face. Bob tilted his head and gave a slight shrug.

Jerry finished her putting it on her back and said, "Turn around, let me get the front."

Rose turned around, taking the spray bottle from Jerry, giggling, "That's ok. I got it." She applied the sunscreen on her chest, breasts, and tummy by herself.

Jerry stared at Rose's practically naked tits and laughed, "Awww darn."

When she was satisfied with the amount of sunscreen, Jerry led them, drinks in hand, over to the sunlit part of the pool. Music was playing everywhere through hidden speakers of very high quality. Bob was wondering how Jerry had managed to pay for all of this.

Jerry must have read his thoughts. "You know, when we worked together, I didn't have any money. Everything here is due to Adrenaline. We've done exceptionally well. When you make partner, you guys will be living like this, too. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if you guys got a place out here. Shawn is already looking at a lot right down the street."

Rose gave her husband a "holy shit" look, and he smiled beaming proudly. They had known the potential for growth had been likely, that's why Bob took the job. But, neither of them were expecting this level of potential wealth. He took Rose's hand and kissed it, then followed Jerry to meet everyone, sipping on his potent Mai Tai.

"Hey everybody," Jerry announced, getting everyone's attention, "this is my buddy Bob and his lovely wife, Rose. They just joined Adrenaline a few weeks ago. This is their first time here, so go easy on them."

Jerry stood next to an attractive, older woman and put his hand on her shoulder. Bob realized this was the woman he had watched having suntan lotion put on her ass by Shawn Levi. He realized with chagrin that she was not naked, but was wearing a light peach colored micro-bikini.

"This is my wife Gloria," he said, leaning down to kiss her.

Gloria smiled and greeted the new arrivals.

"Well, hello you two," she began, her voice sultry, with a slow Texas drawl, "So happy you could join us on such short notice. Please make yourselves at home."

As she spoke, Bob's eyes studied her carefully. She was a pretty woman and looked to be in her early fifties. It was clear she had been a knockout when she was younger. Jerry claimed she had been a model and dancer when he first met her. She certainly had the long, shapely legs of a dancer. However, Bob had a strong suspicion that by dancer, he meant stripper.

She was slender and in great shape, with long auburn hair, green eyes, and enormous fake cans. They were obviously enhanced, swollen and stretched larger than was proportional to her frame. They were at least 38DDs, if not larger, and her peach micro-bikini didn't adequately cover her large areolas, traces of which were visible at the edges of the cloth.

Her face showed the shiny smoothness and lack of motor control common to overuse of botox. Her belly was tight and well-toned, with a faint C-section scar on her lower abdomen. Considering her age and that she had given birth to five kids, she looked fantastic.

Bob locked eyes with Gloria, momentarily, after he had been looking a bit too closely at her body. For a second, he thought she might say something, but she only smiled. She looked away, and when she noticed Rose, her smile got bigger.

"Nobody told me your wife was so pretty," she said, her voice sounding smooth, like velvet. "You ever do any modeling, sugar?"

Rose blushed slightly then replied, "No I haven't, but Bob tells me you have."

She laughed, and brushed it off, adding "That was a long, long time ago."

Jerry continued the introductions. Shawn Levi, the VP of Sales, and his wife Corrinne were seated nearby. They both looked to be in their mid-thirties. Shawn was rather pale, with short dark hair around the sides, and bald on top. He wore a Chicago Cubs baseball cap to cover his baldness and was covered in sunscreen, which made his already pale skin seem even more pasty and white. He was slightly overweight and shorter than average. He was only wearing a pair of navy swimming trunks, that resembled Bermuda shorts and a dark pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses.

Corrinne had a little extra weight that she carried in her tummy and hips. The slight plumpness made her appear exceedingly cute. She had shoulder-length blonde hair, dark eyes, and a pretty face. She wore a modest bikini with a tropical print in bright colors. The bikini top covered her 34B breasts entirely. She had another matching tropical cocktail, but by the way her straw made noise as she sucked on it, hers was close to empty.

Two seats over from Corrinne sat a very tall, light-skinned black, woman with a rocking body, in a skimpy one-piece swimsuit. It barely covered her considerable assets, consisting of what appeared to be a thin strip of cloth that went from her crotch, up the front of her body, over the middle of her tits and around her neck. It left her entire back bare, except for the thinnest of strips between her ass cheeks and over her hips. She was lying face down, with her knees bent, so that her feet were up in the air, in sexy red high heels. Her swimsuit was a shade of bright orange which offset her mocha-colored skin. Her long, wavy hair was a shade somewhere between blonde and orange, with dark roots.

Jerry introduced her as Minnie Slater, the wife of the VP of Recruiting, Marcus Slater, who sat next to her sipping a Miller Lite. Marcus was a very athletic man, with dark, chocolate brown skin. He had tried out for the Dallas Cowboys and got as far as the practice squad, before destroying his knee during a pre-season game against the Rams several years ago. A web of scars crisscrossed his left knee from multiple surgeries. He had huge biceps, large pecs, and a six-pack. He worked out religiously, despite his injuries.

Minnie smiled up at the newcomers, lowering her sunglasses to peer over the tops of them like a movie star.

"Oh baby," she said to Rose, "I love that bikini. It shows off your tits so well."

Rose was surprised by the comment and was unsure how to respond. She always loved to have people look at her. It was exciting to be on display and appreciated, and would often dressed in revealing outfits to provoke reactions. She would get carried away, sometimes, and flash strangers at clubs or restaurants. It was a little game she liked to play, and it would often get her very turned on. So, having someone comment about her breasts, in front of everyone, was thrilling for her and her nipples immediately became erect. However, today, she wanted to make a good impression. So, the comment embarrassed her more than usual, leaving her nervous and struggling for how to react.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,117 Followers