Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed the head under my arm and gave my already wet underarm a big long wet lick using his soft and strong tongue. "mmmm..." he said. Me, on the other side, exhaled strongly.

I impulsively moved my arm from him. Also his hand was always inside my jeans and touching my panty. After doing this he put a finger inside the panty. "no,no,no...please...don't do that..." I whispered to him.

But instead of the reply, he kissed my underarm and moved the hand downward.

I don't like shaving down there. So there always used to be a thick forest at my groin area. I felt his hand touching my hairy groin. His hand wandered around in the bush. He moved further downward. I knew what he was up to.

FUCK...!! A stranger is trying to play with my soft pussy in a crowded bus...!

That's when I felt something else. I no longer felt the hand that was pressing my ass cheeks.

That missing hand's other pair was now pressing my left boob. The hand, now found its way inside my shirt. He put the hand through my armpit hole and was forcefully placing the hand inside the shirt. He put 3 fingers inside the shirt. My black brazier was tight against my boobs. So he desperately tried pushing the finger inside the bra.

That's when that crazy hand which was wandering all over me placed the hand inside the shirt through my back. He lifted the shirt as if he were gonna strip me in the bus. Luckily, he didn't do that. But did something else. He unbuckled my bra from behind!!

The moment he unbuckled it, I felt my body relaxing and I took a deep breath. Because the other hand which was pushing the bra and my body stretching upwards had made my torso so tight against the brazier.

As soon as he unbuckled it, the bra jumped forward and felt it moving downward. At the same moment, the hand which was keeping on trying to get inside the left side of shirt got a sudden urge to push his hand further inwards. He placed four of his fingers inside my armpit hole and started putting them through the bra. He didn't have to fight hard to reach my boobs. Because the straps of the bra loosened and allowed his hand to take hold of my breast. My naked breast...!!

An ugly low class drunkard playing with my soft and fleshy naked boobs and caressing my pink and soft nipple with his rough hands.

I thought about my days when I used to be a beauty queen in my plus two classes and the boys always wanted to look a peak at my cleavage whenever they got a chance. My boyfriends never fed up sucking to my soft pink nipples. Some of them even used to keep sucking my soft nipples.

That boobs are now being pinched and use violently by a dirty third class drunkard!!

Now there were only three hands on me. One trying to reach my pussy, another pressing my left boob and nipples, and the last one ...well...the last one disappeared after unbuckling my bra, then came back to unzip my jeans...!! I was wondering, what all their free hands were doing!!

At this moment I was in total horror as everything was skipping away from me. If he undid my jeans, i will be almost nude in public. Unhooked bra, undone shirt buttons (well...I had no idea when did that happen), now I was about to lose my jeans.

Me, in horror and panic, tried desperately to stop all these harassing. I took my left hand from the rail and put both those hands which were playing on my jeans and pushed them away.

As I lowered my left hand the 3rd hand was trapped in between my armpit and boob.

I moved forward and used my right hand to push away the hand from me. In that force, I heard a tearing sound.

Alas...!! my shirt was now torn...! fucking hell...!!

I desperately started to do my undone shirt. I will take care of my bra later. Did all the shirt buttons. Pulled my jeans upwards. That's when i started to swing to and fro.

Since both my hands were on my jeans, I lost my balance and started falling. I tried to reach to the rail.

That's when the man to my right-back took my hand and placed it on his hand. I tried holding him.

I had to move to my right side while doing it. Seeing this, the other two men moved to my left and covered me.

Now I was encircled by 3 men.

I tried holding the rail using my left hand. Then the other man on my left took hold of my hand. I didn't know what they were up to, until the man to my left took my hand and moved it under his tucked cloth and placed it on his rock hard cock!! He was wearing a brief, but I still felt his hard cock in my hand. Right then I tried pulling away. But he placed his hand over my hand and started moving it inside the brief of his, and thus placing it straight on his cock.

It was of an average length. He started moving my hand to and fro on his rock hard cock, when the man behind me pushed my jeans a little downwards.

He pushed it down until my butt cleavage was being put on display. He stopped it right there and disappeared for some seconds. He's like that. Now I was sure he's gonna come back with a huge shock on me.

The other man whom I was holding onto started to caress my boobs through the shirt. I looked downward.

My rock hard nipple were pressing against the white shirt. Ohh...!! I should have taken care of the brazier right then, when I got that chance.

Since my hands were no longer aiming at the sky and were placed at one man's hand and another man's cock, the bra straps started to move downwards.

Also his boob play helped it to move further downwards. The straps started to come through my sleeves to my hands. I used my right hand to push the straps inside the sleeves. At the moment itself, it came back to display.

That's when the man at the back came back. Yes,it was hell of a surprise...!!

I didn't feel his hand , instead, through the butt cleavage I was providing for him, he placed his dick into the gap between my ass cheeks.

I felt the warmth of the piece of meat he placed in the gap. He slowly started to push his monster into my jeans, through the butt cleavage.

He slowly started to move to and fro and I felt the cock pressing into my ass cleavage and going back.

At the same time, I felt my right hand in rhythm with the cock. He no longer was forcing me to whack him off. Instead, i was stroking him. His eyes were closed.

That's when I heard the bus conductor shouting loud. I was about to reach my bus stop. Still there were 3-4 stops ahead before my stop reaches.

At that moment some new wave of emotion came to my mind. Something I never had in me. I decided to finish them off before I get down at my stop. I somehow wanted to make them cum and make some memories of this trip in their mind. And mine too. Suddenly I was in the mood and started to play along. Like that chinese proverb says: "if you're being raped and you can't stop it, just enjoy it." So that's it. I decided.

I felt the cock in my left hand starting to get hard more and more. I heard the man whispering to me: "don't stop".

I kept on wanking him forcefully. I felt the speed of mounting through the jeans kept on increasing. I was afraid if someone else is noticing his movement. I knew he was about to shoot it off. All of this caressing, stripping and playing must have made their balls to boil their semen. I wanted to finish all of this before I reach my stop. I saw the man to my left starting to lose his control, started to shake violently. Suddenly he started to fuck my fist using his about -to- erupt cock. And within seconds everything slowed down.

I felt a hot stream of thick cock-milk flowing into my left hand. He kept on coming. His cock ejaculated 3-4 times, each time filling my hand enough amount of liquid.

As soon as he ended it, I withdrew my hand and looked at my palm. It was full of white jism. I pasted it on my jeans pants. I didn't want anyone else to see it. That's when I felt another hotness.

The man who had been fucking my ass cleavage sped up and by a sudden gasp, he erupted inside my butt cleavage, allowing his hot cum to flow all the way through my ass crack into my ass. I felt it really tickling when his hot semen flew through my butt crack all the way down to my ass hole and further downwards. That hot liquid in this cold weather was tickling my butthole.

There was more time for the bus to reach my stop. I looked at the other man who had been standing there watching all these things. The man to my back put his cock out and pasted his cum on my bare back. I said to the man to my right : "I'll get down at next stop."

I don't know why I said it. May be I was afraid that he won't allow me to get down there without finishing him off. Or maybe I wanted to make him happy. "Oh..." he said. He was caressing my boobs. "then finish me off before you go..." he added.

Me, watching this surprisingly asked him: "what?"

"You heard me."

"No way I'm doing that."

"So what were you doing all these time?"

"You were forcing me."

"Oh really? But I thought you enjoyed it."

"Fuck off." I said.

That's when the bus stopped at the stop just before mine. The crowd was slowly subsiding down.

He kept on caressing my boobs. He had already unbuttoned me and my shirt was open till my navel for display for anyone to see. My bra laid there loosened all the way down to my Belly button. "I'm going." I said.

"you can't." Saying this, he put my hand under his cloth and directly on his thick hard cock. He had the biggest cock among the three. "until you finish me off" he took hold of my bra and pulled it towards him.

"No. You can't do it, please, leave me...let me go." I said in panic. I knew, he won't let go of the bra.

"don't waste your time talking. start and finish before you reach there."

I was in total panic as there was less than a minute to reach the stop. There was no time to think. May be he is right. I can finish him before the bus reach there. Without thinking, I started to whack him quickly.

"Do it slowly." he said.

The bus started to move. The next stop was mine. I obeyed him. I stroked him slowly.

"enjoy what you are doing." He said.

I tried. But still I was panicked. I tried enjoying it. I stroked him slowly and intensely so that he can enjoy as well it will end soon.

The conductor shouted the name of the stop. There was only around 20 seconds before the bus reached there. I stroked him slowly and steadily. I used my finger tip on the bottom of his glans penis and moved it under there. I used to use my tongue on my friends' glans when I needed them to cum fast. It worked out. He closed his eyes and started humming. "mmm...I'm cumming..."

Just after 2-3 seconds, I felt his hot thick cum on my palms. I kept on using the finger down there and he kept on cumming. Then I heard the conductor using the bell, indicating the driver to stop at the point.

Yes...it was my stop. The bus was about to stop there. He opened his eyes and took my arm from his groin area and looked at the cum- filled soft smooth little hands of mine. He smiled. As I was about to paste it on my jeans, he surprised me by taking my cum filled hand to my own breasts. And he pasted all of his cum on my bare nipples, tits and everywhere on my breasts. I felt a strange arousal forming inside me. I pinched my nipple. That's when the bus came to a halt and people started to get off the bus.

"Your stop" he said. I panicked and looked on my body.

My jeans pants were all the way down to 3 inches below my navel. I could see my panty. I quickly pulled it up, buttoned it. Then the bra. Once again I left it as such, without buckling the bra straps. Instead, I pulled it back, through my hand to my shoulders.

I felt the strong smell of cum from my boobs. But there was no time for that. I started to do my shirt buttons. I did the 2-3 buttons and that's when the double bell rang and the bust started to move. "One more person..." the men standing behind me shouted. They were all watching my actions and enjoying it.

I was their slut for the last half an hour, and they must show their respect to me in a way, right?

The bus again stopped and I started to run to get off it. "Your bag."

The man whose cum was pasted on my jeans, helped me take my bag.

People gave way for me. As I was about to reach the steps, I saw the outside of the bus and a sudden rush of cool wind hit on me. The rain had all subsided. I felt so cool and the conductor felt so aroused, I think. Because he was looking on my body with open mouths. As I looked down, I saw my shirt's buttons were all open from the bottom of by bra towards the jeans. I felt like a bollywood item dancer with all my wet belly and the cute deep navel in display, for him.

I didn't try hiding them all as nobody else were looking. I started to get down the bus . He was standing near the steps and I had to squeeze past him. While passing him, he adjusted in such a way that my breast pressed against him. It really helped.

My left boob really pressed against his belly and again the top button left its hole and my cleavage was in display for him. Since my bra was not hooked, it almost passed way down till my areola. He watched in amazement as my cleavage and areola was on display only for him.

I felt his hard on slowly rising. But now I had no time to handle it, so I got down at the stop and started walking, not even looking into the bus. I knew, every single person must be looking at me since I was showing off a lot of skin to all of them. I quickly started buttoning up and walked home.

As soon as I reached the home, I entered my room and put the bag aside and closed the door.

I lay there in my bed, thinking about the shocking experience from the bus. A bunch of ugly third class workers played all over my body and I let all of them cum on me and the cum is still glued to me.

I felt really ashamed of myself. Why the fuck didn't I react to a single person? I even asked a man, if he wanted me to jerk him off.

I had thought that I was a strong person who can go through any situations boldly, taking my decisions. Now in a bus full of ugly men, I couldn't raise my voice against a single man who used advantage of me. Not only that, I even allowed them to masturbate on my body. Why did I act so strangely?

Thinking about all these things, I also felt ashamed of myself. Also wondered if anyone who knew me were in that bus. Thoughts started to flow into my brain. I woke up and decided to take a bath. I stripped off the shirt.

It was torn at the armpit. There was mud on it, from those workers' hands.

I smelled it. It smelled of my sweat, the smell of alcohol and even some foul smell. I felt ugly. Then another smell came from my body. I knew that smell. It was the smell of cum. I knew where it came from. I looked down and saw my breast was covered by the cum.

I stripped off my bra and smelled it. It smelled of a strong cum.

I felt a tingle at my pussy. I always liked the smell of cum. It had some strange aroma which always used to awaken me.

While I was abroad, while in a combined study, with 6 other boys and me, I used to give every single boy blowjobs, of course not informing others. The smell of male cum makes me super horny. I smelled it again. I didn't want to, but some instinct made me do it.

Suddenly I felt ugly.

Some ugly low class whore who smells the cum of a low class drunkard worker who whacked off it on her body. Then threw it into the bed. That's when the smell started to rise from my body itself.

I knew where it came from too. It was from my tits.

Without looking onto it, I touched my boobs, by closing my eyes. I took my both breasts in my hands and started pulling my nipples. I again felt a strong blood flow into the nipples. They became erect. I smelled them and started licking them. It felt pasty.

I spitted my saliva on my boobs and started mixing it with the stranger's cum. It has now become an awesome mix. I felt the smell and the sticky paste really made me horny. I lost all my control.

OK. I'll decide everything after these 2 minutes, I decided. I started to pinch my nipples forcefully and lick the saliva-cum mix from my boobs.

OH...! I wanted more cum.

I licked all those cum from my boobs. Where do I get more sperm? That's when I remembered it. I pulled my jeans pants off and started searching for the cum which i pasted on it. I found it. There was only a stain on it. I smelled it. Damn...!! what a foul smell that was...!!

Still I felt tinkle below there. Without wasting a moment, I again put it into my nose and smelled again.

Damn!! I love the smell.

I again and again smelled it and lied down on the bed smelling it and pinching my nipples, mixed with the saliva-sperm mixture.

Then I felt some wetness near my pussy. I decided to finger myself. As soon as I started to put my finger, I felt a huge rush of wetness flowing to my pussy. It came from my ass.

I took the hand off the front of the panty and placed it at the back.

Oh my God...!! it was all wet down there. My panty, my ass crack throughout, my asshole, it was all filled with cum.

There was a sloppy sound when I tried pushing my cracks apart. They were glued to each other by a stranger's cum.

I felt really excited and horny.

I started fingering myself.

I placed the cum soaked jeans near my nose, pinched my saliva-stranger's sperm pasted nipples and started to play with the cream at my ass crack.

I used my finger to paste the cum all over the ass crack. When it became all pasty, I brought the finger to my nose and smelled it. There was a kinky smell of the cum mixed with my sweat along with the smell of my asshole.

I kept on fingering. I suddenly reached the edge of orgasm as I felt this strange kinky smell. I started to taste my finger. I liked the taste. I again used my finger to touch and take more of that mix from my butt. I again tasted it. All of those thoughts and smell really touched me and I started feeling it.

I was about to cum. A strong sensation passed through my body.

My nipples became hard like never before.

My pussy walls started putting pressure on my fingers.

I was close to cumming. I put two fingers in my pussy and started fingering furiously.

Within 5 seconds, my body erupted to a strong orgasm, which I hadn't experience in the near days.

I laid down there for some time.

Then I woke up and started to take a long bath to clean all the stranger's cum from my body.

I washed my clothes since I didn't want my grandmom to smell cum from the clothes. After washing, I stitched the shirt too.

Placed them neatly on the hanger as if everything were all right. I took a deep breath and tried to convince me, saying everything is normal now. But I knew it was not.

12