Urban Oddballs: 19

Story Info
HQ four your ass and you-Annry buys a barn.
6.9k words
4
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: HQ four your ass and you.

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

"Well, now this is the land of Suitors, huh? Everything is so bright and big, even in the day time!" Said a young voice.

"Well, do you think you'll need some help finding your way around? I mean, Spades is a big city?" Asked the ferry worker.

"No, no, no I've got it!" Said the young woman in high spirits.

"Okay, well, there's a phone machine over there. Phones are a big thing around here, and it will help you find a place real fast," said the ferry worker.

"Okay thanks. Will I need one to, like, be an Outter?" Asked the young woman.

"Oh yeah, tons of those guys use phones. It's kind of the standard," said the ferry worker

"Well then I'm off, thanks!" Said the younger woman.

"Mmm, wah?" Gaxi sighed, waking from her dream and finding herself in bed.

"Good morning, Miss Gaxi!" Said Bizzy, walking by her room in an apron.

"G-good morning. Um, where's Shawky mommy?" Gaxi asked, a bit confused.

"Mistress came in later last night and left this morning to aid Ms. Annry with some housing troubles," Bizzy explained.

"Oh, um..." Gaxi mumbled, not sure how to address her next question.

"Don't worry, Mistress made sure to kiss you goodnight when she came in, and she kissed you when she left. You were just in such as deep sleep you didn't notice," Bizzy giggled.

"Oh, okay!" Gaxi giggled, happy that Shawky didn't forget to greet and say goodbye with kisses.

"After some breakfast you can catch up with them, if you'd like?" Bizzy said as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Oh, yay okay!" Gaxi clapped, jumping out of bed.

***

Now, at Annry house.

Sarah awoke to the sounds of crying and wailing as Annry did her best to calm Oeno down. To her surprise, she wasn't resting atop Oeno's massive breasts, but was snuggled up on the couch beside the bed.

"No, no, shhh, it's not that bad," Annry said, rubbing the side of Oeno's massive breast.

"Yes i-it is, Annry. Look at me. They're even bigger, and I don't even have fingers anymore!" Oeno wailed, waving her arms in frustration.

"Calm down please. I mean, you still have thumbs, right? That's good," Annry said, trying to stay positive.

"Calm down? I don't have any fucking toes, Annry, none!" Oeno screamed.

"Uh, well they are cool heel hooves though!" Annry said, forcing a smile.

"They're hideous. I'm hideous and fat, and I can't move. This is the worst!" Oeno sobbed, burying her head into her cleavage.

"Babe, listen, I would love you no matter how you look," Annry said with a shaky voice.

"Annry?" Oeno said, her eye reddened, full of tears.

"Listen, I um, got a big pay off last night when you and Sarah were sleeping, and I checked into it," Annry rambled.

"Yeah, and what?" Oeno mumbled, still upset.

"I bought an old milk factory," Annry blurted out.

"Wha? When?" Oeno said, crying and confused.

"Last night, I was given 200,000 bytes by some person. I then used that money to look for a new place for us to live that wasn't so, 'tight'. When I did, I happened upon someone selling a warehouse that they had converted into a personal milking barn, but due to digging themselves in the hole they put it up for sale. It was up for a pretty cheap price, so I bought it," Annry explained, now out of breath.

"Y-you did that f-for me?" Oeno sniffled.

"For us, I did it for us. I'm serious about building a life with you, and I know this is a little sudden, but will you make the move with me?" Annry asked, biting her lip.

"Of course I will!" Oeno sniffled, wiping tears from her eye.

Sarah, not sure what was going on, snuggled back into bed and fell back to sleep.

"So, when do we start packing up? Do you have the deed and stuff?" Oeno asked.

"Yeah, I was going to pick that up today after I dropped Sarah off at home," Annry pointed out.

"Do you need me to do anything?" Oeno asked, wiping away her tears.

"No, no I'll send Quiz over to watch over you while I'm out," Annry pointed out.

"No, I don't want anyone to see me like this!" Oeno cried.

"You're fine babe, you're overthinking your appearance," Annry reassured her, rubbing Oeno's left breast.

"But I'm covered in, like, orange hickeys. This is a bunch of shit!" Oeno pouted.

"Hush now, you're a precious baby," Annry said as she rubbed Oeno's fiery mane of red hair.

***

Meanwhile, at Rupert's residence, strung amongst pizza boxes, fedoras, and action figures stood Rupert's bed. Upon it, rested Rupert and Poppy.

"Ah, good morning M'Lady, did you sleep well?" Rupert smiled, petting Poppy as she slept on his gut.

Poppy yawned. Still a dog, she stretched out, becoming her true self.

"Yes babe, you were great last night. How are you feeling though? You took a lot of damage from your dad," Poppy sighed, looking at his bandaged injures with worry.

"I'm feeling much better after our courtship in the gaze of the moonlight," Rupert said with pompous elegance.

"Oh, shut up with that, babe," Poppy laughed, hitting Rupert over the head with a pillow.

"Ouch, M'Lady!" Rupert cried, guarding himself from his girlfriend's assault.

"Haha, so you want me to make you some coffee?" Poppy said, stepping out of the bed, her foot landing straight into a pizza box.

"A-are you okay, M'Lady?" Rupert mumbled, looking at Poppy dumfounded.

"We're cleaning this place up, right now. You can't keep living like this, it's disgusting!" Poppy howled, pointing an accusatory finger at Rupert.

"But I don't wanna!" Rupert pouted, flapping his fat arms in protest.

"Oh, come on babe, don't be a baby on top of being a slob. Get your ass up and help me clean this sty of a room!" Poppy barked.

"Wahhhhhh!" Rupert pouted, flailing his fists.

"Ah, you're hopeless..." Poppy sighed.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Poppy, taking the role of housewife, left to go answer it. As she opened the door, she was greeted with a familiar yet unpleasant face.

"Oh, hello, I didn't know Rupert hired such an 'ethnic' maid to clean his apartment. How odd..." Remarked Helga, giving Poppy a queer look.

"What?" Poppy said, glaring down at the deer girl, knowing her from a previous encounter she had while she was being walked by Rupert.

"I mean, why else would you be here? Oh, hi Rupert, your mutt maid is super rude!" Helga huffed, seeing Rupert approach the door, digging her hands into her plump thighs.

"Uh, no, you see, Poppy here is M'Lady..." Rupert said, staying steadfast, but his wondering eyes lingered on Helga's ever attractive spoon shaped body, which today was packed into a one-piece swimsuit and jacket.

"So, in regular people speak, she's your boo?" Helga scoffed, her deer ears twitching, emphasizing her disgust.

"Yes, we are to together. I am his one and only," Poppy declared, looking down on the thick deer with disgust.

"Well, your dad told me to come over. He said something along the lines of you losing your way. I guess he meant this mutt you're with," Helga sighed, shaking her head.

"Helga, I request that you stop referring to M'Lady as a mutt. She is my woman, and I shall defend her honor against anyone, even you!" Rupert said, holding his ground.

"Well fine, well can we...um, share you?" Helga said, recoiling in shock from Rupert's resolve.

"I don't think that would be becoming of me, Helga," Rupert stated, looking down at the shocked deer woman.

"B-but I-I changed myself for you, I-I made myself perfect! I-I slimmed my waist, I-I took all those fat dis-distribution p-pills!" Helga mumbled before falling to the grey carpet of the hallway in grief, sobbing.

Then, Helga found herself pressed against a soft embrace, bringing her back to the days of her childhood. A soft hand wiped away her tears and rocked her head within this pillow-like comfort. Opening her eyes, she was shocked.

"W-what are you doing?" Helga asked Poppy, who was the one comforting her in this time of woe.

"Maybe we can share him. I mean, just a long as we can remain respectful towards one another, I don't see a problem with it. Do you, Rupert?" Poppy said, looking towards Rupert as she cradled Helga's head in the safety of her bosom.

"I-I um, that is to say..." Rupert stumbled, looking at Poppy's soft, mother-like gaze and Helga's sobbing face.

Helga sniffled as she turned from Rupert's gaze, her heart cracking with grief.

"No, if you two are okay with this triangle of love, then who am I to stand in the way!' Rupert stated, holding his fat hand to his flabby chest. 'This better not bite me in the ass later' Rupert thought, gulping as he stiffened his positon.

With that, the three went back inside Rupert's apartment, closing the door behind them.

***

Annry and Sarah, now in the car, spoke on the night before.

"So, how are you liking being on the team so far?" Annry asked as she drove her little red car down the street.

"It's super fun! I think Ms. Doggy and me make for a good combo!" Sarah giggled.

"Oh, so I'm not a good teammate?" Annry snorted.

"Oh, of course you are, I'm sorry!" Sarah sighed, embarrassed.

"Uh-huh. So how did you like the sleepover last night?" Annry asked, twitching her nose in a mouse like fashion.

"Oh, it was super fun! I got so full off of Miss Oeno's milk!" Sarah said, slipping into her seat while rubbing her belly with remembrance and affection.

"Well, when you come over, you're always welcomed to as much milk as you can drink," Arnny laughed as she turned onto the street where Zeba's home was located.

"Really!" Sarah giggled with excitement.

"Of course! I'm sure Oeno would treasure the relief. It's a bit more intimate and comforting to have a loved one suckle than a machine," Annry explained.

"You know, that makes a lot of sense," Sarah nodded with the innocence of a child.

"Hehe, well I'm glad you understand. Well, this is it. Let me walk you to the door," Annry smiled, parking her vehicle in the driveway.

***

Meanwhile, Quiz followed by Barso entered Annry and Oeno's apartment.

"Hey, O, wow you've gotten pretty big!" Quiz giggled.

"Wow, you told me your girl was big but, um, wow, I'm a little shocked," Barso said while looking wide-eyed at Oeno's form.

"Oh, so this is the man you told me about on the phone? He's cute, good catch, Quiz!" Oeno giggled.

"Ah, shut up, don't give him a bigger head!" Quiz scoffed as the two entered the living room area where Oeno was planted.

"So, can you move with these things?" Barso asked, eyeing Oeno's form.

"Oh babe, that's rude!" Quiz said, slapping Barso on the back.

"Oh, no, no its alright. I can move, technically, but it takes some effort and it's a little exhausting," Oeno laughed.

"Huh, I'd bet haha," Barso laughed.

"Don't tease her, it's rude," Quiz snapped.

"Oh no, I wasn't, I wasn't," Barso laughed.

Getting comfortable on the floor, Barso looked Oeno over some, fascinated with her body. Quiz sneered at this, but then shrugged it off to implore Oeno about Annry.

"So, Annry's gone to secure a new place for you guys to live, huh?" Quiz asked, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh yeah, yeah, good thing too. I'm not sure with my new additions that I'll be able to be moved around in here for much longer," Oeno laughed, touching the horns on her head.

"Oh, I thought you were playing dress up. These-these are real?" Quiz mumbled, tapping the horn spouting out of Oeno's temple with hesitation.

"Yeah, they're real, as well as these..." Oeno sighed as she held out her hoofed, three-digit hand to Quiz.

"Woah, what happened, O, this is wild!" Quiz said, ogling the three fatty digits with fascination.

Barso, raising a brow, arose from his spot on the floor and walked behind Oeno.

"So, are these patterns...wait, are you wearing shoes? I mean, what are these?" Barso asked, taking the immobile woman's foot in his hands.

"Whew, your hands are soft! Um, but yeah, I had a bit of a mutation last night, and...um, I guess this is what I've become now. It's, huh, distressing..." Oeno sighed.

"I could imagine changing so drastically would be traumatic. I remember when I first changed. I was a wreck," Quiz said, remembering the time when she first discovered her abilities.

"Well, your body is very allu..." Barso started to say before the blotches on Oeno's ass began to pulsate, changing from hues of orange to deep purples and back again.

Unbeknownst to the two women, Barso was now entranced by Oeno's body, the hypnotic patterns seeming to have affected his masculine mind. Whispers of "fuck her" echoed in his mind, controlling his primal urges. Overtaken, he unbuttoned his pants, releasing his massive black soldier which stood at full attention, before jamming it into Oeno's soft, ivory folds.

"Mooo!" Oeno cooed as the black mamba burrowed into the depths of her womanhood.

"Woah what the...Barso, what the fuck!" Quiz scolded, jumping to her feet. Her hands clasped together; her tail becoming like that of a crocodile's.

Barso was flung away from Oeno, landing in the corner of the room. Oeno, however, fell into a trance, a tingle running through her body as the muffled yelling of Quiz faded from her hearing. Oeno, now within the recesses of her mind, found herself standing in a void. Its surroundings, a gradient of pink and black, as she stood there in the mind of it all, naked and without hundreds of pounds of breast meat hanging from her chest.

"Woah, where am I? And woah, I can stand. I'm back to my original size, but why?" Oeno questioned as she jiggled her breasts in her hands.

Oeno's bare feet pitter pattered against the gradient abyss as she walked.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Oeno called out to no reply.

As she walked, a silhouette came into view. Curious, she walked towards it, exercising caution as to not agitate whatever it was that she was approaching.

"H-hello?" Oeno called out once more, approaching pale mass.

Astonished as to what she faced was, she put a hand to the pale mass, only for it to coo back it her. Upon further inspection, this mass was not only a breast. It was her breast.

"T-this, is me? But how? I'm me, how can this be another me?" She spoke, walking around to see that there was a woman attached to these breasts. She looked as how Oeno looked in the real world, with horns and hooves.

Oeno looked down at her own hands and feet in shock, splaying her finger before her face while wiggling her toes.

"Wow, I didn't even notice. I guess I'm normal compared to, well, what I am here...," Oeno said, looking over to the immobile woman that was also her.

"Oh, hi!" Said a blonde Oeno, coming out of the abyss.

"Woah, what the fuck?!" Oeno gasped, jumping back.

"Oh, no, no baby, no need to be scared. I'm you, the other you I mean...or I think?" Bimbo Oeno said, scratching her head.

"Oh wait, okay yeah, you're how I looked when I was a follower, right?" Oeno pointed out, catching up to what was going on.

"Yeah, yeah!" Bimbo Oeno cheered.

"Okay, so why is this happening then? Why does this space exist, and where is this exactly? Do you know?" Oeno asked, looking around and at the other version of herself.

"Beats me, cutie, though this one, she's super comfy!" Bimbo Oeno giggled, taking a seat on the cow-like Oeno's breast.

"Well, perhaps I should look around. Someone, some...me, should know what this place is," Oeno deduced.

"Can I come with you?" Bimbo Oeno giggled as she bounced up and down on the cow-like Oeno's breast.

"Sure. Okay, well I guess anywhere is a good place to start," Oeno shrugged, not having the heart to turn down her bimbo self.

"Should we take her?" Bimbo Oeno asked, rising to her feet.

"Well, no. I mean, she can't move, so I think she's best left here," Oeno sighed.

"Aw...well bye-bye milky baby!" Bimbo Oeno cried, blowing her ignorant counterpart kisses as the two women walked off into the gradient abyss.

The women walked, holding hands, though the bimbo version of Oeno was so intrigued by her more pure-hearted counterpart.

"Wow, your boobies are so much bigger than mine! Did we grow after we stopped following the goddess?" Bimbo Oeno asked with a thick glaze of innocence in her words.

"Yeah, this is our natural size. How do you not know that? You're me after all, right?" Oeno asked, now a bit perplexed by her former self's state of mind.

"Uh oh, I forgot. Oh, but what's that up ahead?" Bimbo Oeno giggled, walking towards a silhouette in the distance.

"Wait, what the fuck is this? Is this...is this all me?" Oeno mumbled, amazed and horrified.

"Well I guess this is me too, though she seems comfy!" Bimbo Oeno giggled, oblivious to the horror of the situation.

Before the two women was a mass of flesh, a garden of cooing orifices and mammaries of various sizes. Blotches of oranges and purples riddled the tapestry that was her bloated form. Any hair that remained was greatly reduced, giving the pale quivering mass the texture of a peach.

This bulging mass of flesh leaked a substance that was foreign to the two women. It smelled sweet, similar to condensed milk, but carried with it an undertone of musk that was more reminiscent of another bodily-produced liquid.

"Whew! That smells yummy!" Said Bimbo Oeno, sauntering over to one of the many leaking nipples for a drink.

"Eh, yeah, I'm not going to touch this thing that's supposed to be me..." Oeno squirmed with impish reservation, stepping back while her bimbo counterpart lapped up the mysterious liquid.

As she stepped back, one of many lips kissed the back of her neck as black lacquered hands draped across her chest.

"Hello, darling..." Cooed Lacotomiss as she kissed Oeno's nape with her bouquet of plush red lips.

"Wah, what, what are you doing here you...you beast!" Oeno stumbled, shocked to be in the presence of the beast again.

"Oh, I see the agreement the girls and I came to is working as intended," Lacotomiss giggled, releasing her embrace to appear in front of Oeno.

"Agreement?" Oeno questioned.

"Oh, right, you don't know. But why would you? Since you've cursed me into being a manger for the souls inside your breasts, I convinced the ladies to come to an agreement with me about our housing arrangement," Lacotomiss giggled.

"So turning me into some cow freak was the deal then?" Oeno snapped.

"No! Well, yeah, a little bit, but that's not the extent of it...," Lacotomiss bellowed, disappearing into a puff a smoke before becoming corporeal in front of Oeno's face, cackling in satisfaction.

"Well what the hell is it then?" Oeno demanded, now fed up with the beast's banter.

"You see, your transformations based on breast size and extra features have ended. All that I needed to do has been done. However, every time you have some vaginal fun with a man, you'll come closer to becoming the form that you see over there," Lacotomiss giggled, pointing to the mas of breast that Bimbo Oeno was drinking from.

"Wow, this milk tastes like jizz!" Bimbo Oeno giggled, wiping the thick cream from her mouth.

"What?" Oeno asked, looking at Lacotomiss with concern.

"Yes, given more male attention you'll start to produce a substance that is somewhere between semen and milk, and yes, you'll be able to impregnate women. Perhaps that mouse will be eager to know this...," Lacotomiss giggled.

"Leave her alone!" Oeno roared, punching Lacotomiss in her pendulous breast to no avail as it just evaporated into smoke.

"Hey, hey calm down, she won't be harmed...and hey, since you're a lesbo, this transformation business isn't any of your concern, right?" Lacotomiss laughed, rubbing Oeno's head.