Urban Oddballs: 22

Story Info
A short stay at Daddy's to get Shawky healthy.
7.7k words
4
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Mini to Savory Slut

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

"Okay, so should I call you Shay from now on?" Gaxi asked as her hand was being clasped by Bizzy.

"Yes please! Big sis Annry gave me that name and I want to use it," Shay peeped as she walked alongside Bizzy and Gaxi, her hand also being held by Bizzy.

"Well regardless, I'm happy to have you both with me...but perhaps during this sensitive time, I think being in the mistress' father's house is best," Bizzy giggled, her voice more nurturing than normal.

"Miss Bizzy, I've been meaning to ask why you look the way you do. Is it because Shawky changed?" Gaxi asked as her curious hand rubbed Bizzy's pregnant-like belly.

"I-I think she looks pretty..." Sarah bleated, trailing behind a bit while holding Gaxi's other hand.

"I don't really know myself. I think my form somehow reflects that of the mistress now," Bizzy concluded as she guided the three girls up the pathway to the Vicious estate.

Upon ringing the bell, the door opened to an unexpected greeter.

"Oh good, you've all arrived. So, you're her familiar, yes?" Said an astute looking woman who adjusted her red glasses as she spoke.

"Oh yes, I'll be entrusting my mistress in your care," Bizzy said, bowing to the woman in respect.

"Woah, red Shawky..." Gaxi mumbled in awe of the woman's red blazer, which eluded to a voluptuous body clothed in a beautiful lace body stocking underneath.

"Yes, and I assume her playmates are just visiting for the week as well?" Asked the woman, pointing to Gaxi and Sarah.

"Yes, I'll be picking them up for their friend's boxing match at the end of the week," Bizzy smiled.

"Oh yeah, Steven's boxing match. Annry told me about it, I almost forgot!" Gaxi clapped in excitement.

"Yes, very good. Now, would you three mind following me?" Said the woman as she beckoned the three small women to shadow in her stride.

"Yes, bye-bye Bizzy!" Waved Gaxi.

"Bah- bye!" Said Sarah, following Gaxi.

"Bye-Bye, momma Bizzy!" Said Shay in her high-pitched voice.

"See you later, little ones! I'll pick you up at the end of the week!" Said Bizzy, blowing her little lovelies kisses as they disappeared into House Vicious.

"Bah the way, who are you, miss red lady?" Sarah asked, following behind the woman as her open-toe stilettos clicked against the marble floor of the estate's foyer.

The frilly, slipper-like stilettos baring hints of red lacquered toes paused their clacking to face the trio.

"Well, you have a point, little sheep. Forgive me. I am Head Girl Scarlet, I handle most of the in house and out of house duties around here and am one of two Head Girls," said Scarlet, placing a red lacquered hand over her breast.

"Oh, so you tell everyone what to do?" Gaxi asked, placing a quizzical finger to her plump lip.

"Yes, you could say that. Oh, and I am sorry to inform you that Master is out on business, but I and the rest of the girls will see to any needs you have," Scarlet said as she beckoned the trio to follow her further.

As the three made their way through the halls of the estate, many women who looked near identical to Shawky, or rather Shay, wandered about, coming or going to various locations as they passed the group in the halls. Making their way to the sleeping quarters, a familiar voice was heard as it called out to Gaxi.

"Hey, little baby!" Said Sasha, her four breasts bouncing against one another as she ran out of a nearby bedroom to greet the group.

"Oh, Shawky 2, hi, hi!" Gaxi giggled, opening up her arms to receive a plush hug.

"Shawky 2?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, yeah, she's the one who greeted me when I first came here. Did you have your baby?" Asked Gaxi, noticing Sasha's sagging post-baby belly.

"Haha, yeah, she's a strong mare now. You can ride her if you want, I do!" Sasha laughed.

"Um hello..." Shay squeaked, introducing herself to Sasha.

"Oh, would you look at this cute little baby! Did Shawna have another baby recently?" Sasha asked, kissing the tiny girl on the check.

"Uh no, no this is Shawky. I, um...said a code and she reset, but the daddy guy said she will be fine in a week or something," Sarah said twitching her ears in assurance.

"Hmmm," Scarlet pondered to herself, looking down at the diminutive Shay with interest.

"Oh really? Well I like this fun-sized version, she's super cute! Hey, mind if I take her off your hands? Like, I'll give her back, promise!" Sasha pleaded, pressing her green manicured hands together.

"I think it's okay. What do you think, Head Lady?" Gaxi asked turning to Scarlet.

"Heh, enjoy yourselves girls, I'm sure I'll be able to locate you all if need be," Scarlet smiled, winking at Sasha.

"Thanks, catch you girls later! Come on, little jellybean." Sasha giggled, taking Shay by the hand.

"Bye-bye!" Shay waved as she waddled behind Sasha.

The girls waved the two off as they walked down the hall, until a calling clap to attention was given by Scarlet.

"Alright ladies, let me show you to your rooms," Scarlet announced, walking a little further down the hall.

Coming to a moderate sized room with very inviting décor, the trio stopped.

"Here we are! Um, Gaxi, right. The girls in tailoring heard you were coming and stocked the closet with some clothes they've made for you using the measurements from the last time you were here," said Scarlet, gesturing to the rather opulent closet and dressers.

"Woah, that's super nice, I didn't even know! But um, can I get them to take Sarah's measurements as well? I want her to have new clothes too," Gaxi asked, looking to Sarah with care.

"Bah?" Sarah belated, surprised.

"Oh yes I'm sure they can. As a matter of fact, maybe we should pay them a visit. But before that, as you can see we have a bunk bed and a queen size for the three of you. You can also cater whatever you like via a phone app we can put on your phones. You two also have a bathroom that the three of you can share off to the left," Scarlet said, gesturing to the beds and closed door which hid the bathroom.

"Oh, woah super!" Gaxi clapped with excitement.

"Bah, bah!" Sarah bleated, her ears twitching with glee.

"Well with that, we'll be making our way down to tailoring to get your little sheep friend fitted," Scarlet ended, beckoning the two women to follow her.

***

Elsewhere in the milking house, on the grounds of the estate, Sasha and Shay lounged in a cow's private milking room.

"So, mom turned into a teen dwarf?" Asked Wilkie, as Shay sucked from her daughter's right chocolate nipple, her small belly growing full with her milk.

"Yeah, she's supposed to be back to normal in a week or something. At least that's what Gaxi said," Sasha explained, her pale ass sitting atop Wilkie's massive left chocolate udder.

"Oh, Gaxi is here? Nice, I can't wait to see her," smiled Wilkie, looking over to where her diminutive mother drank with doting eyes.

"So, how are you liking your accommodations? The milk house is better than some farm, right?" Sasha laughed.

"Well yeah, I'm glad that I can be near my family members and closer to ma, that's for sure. Though I did get some weird shot in my ass when I came here," Wilkie said rubbing her large rump.

"Oh, that was probably a vitality booster," Sasha thought scratching her head.

"So, like vitamins then?" Wait, yeah okay I got one of those when I first became a cow, so okay yeah that makes sense," Wilkie remembered.

"Hehe, look at her go," Sasha laughed as Shay's body began to balloon from the milk consumption.

"Woah, um, wow, mom became a glutton after shrinking, so weird," Wilkie said, looking down at her parent in disbelief.

"Haha, I guess you're the mommy right now," Sasha laughed.

"Well that's fine, I don't mind one bit, she can drink as much as she wants," Wilkie giggled.

"Hey, this might seem kind of weird, but why don't you adopt her?" Sasha asked.

"Sasha, that's too weird," Wilkie sighed.

"C'mon W, she's like a baby! Someone this cute and soft ain't fit for being an Outter..."

"Didn't Gaxi say that she will be back to normal in a week or something?" Wilkie reminded Sasha.

"Yeah, but what if she doesn't?" Sasha suggested.

"Yeah, but, well..." Wilkie stumbled.

"I mean, she can't really talk that well and she can barely walk thanks to her huge hips," Sasha pointed out as Shay suckled at her daughter's breast.

"Uh well..." Wilkie mumbled.

***

Elsewhere, at the Vump residence.

"Well, I guess we're playing pet and owner today again, so as I have quickly become a dog person I'm going to be a good owner and feed my plush little baby," Helga giggled as she placed a steak in a bowl for Poppy.

Poppy began to gnaw on the steak with abandon, wagging her tail as she did so.

"Hmm, you seem to have a preference for being naked, though I guess being totally naked and not having to worry about a bra could be relaxing," said Helga as she plopped her massive ass on a kitchen stool, observing her pet chow down.

Poppy continued to eat, filling her maw with meat and adding to the padding that was her plump canine form.

"Though, in your other state you're super busty, so having all that weight condensed and hanging between your legs has got to be more comfortable even though you look more like a pregnant pig than a dog," Helga chuckled.

'She's being mean, but she's right...being a fat bitch feels so easy and natural,' thought Poppy as she finished chowing down her meal.

"Well, since you're finished, my chubby little baby, are you ready to go? We're meeting up with Rupert for a mission but don't change, it's not that big of a deal."

Poppy gave a worried look, not sure if she should stay a dog.

"Hey now, don't worry girl. Let's get going, we wouldn't want to keep our man waiting," Helga said, giving Poppy a reassuring pat on the head before tapping her own thigh as a call for the dog to shape up and follow her command.

Poppy, seeing no point in arguing, trotted behind her owner's giggling posterior; her plump belly and hanging teats swaying with each step.

***

Elsewhere, in a business conference room on the 44th floor of a skyscraper nestled in mid town's business district, various people sat listening to the Marketing Manager of the "Watch Your Ass" Outter gear company proposed a new marketing strategy.

"So, as you can see everyone, our numbers have been pretty steady this month. However, in the coming weeks, I expect we'll see an upturn in sales. I believe we can double this estimate with a line of new Outter girls advertising the "Watch Your Ass" brand," said Tallow as she shifted her weight, pointing her phone's laser pointer towards the holographic screen.

"Preferably some popular ones with large assets...did you have any in mind, Vump?" Asked a vixen woman in a blue suit seated among the other associates of the company.

"Yes, someone perhaps with a tragic past that can really push the brand with their relatability," nodded a male Flop Goblin in a hounds tooth suit.

"Hmm, well there has been a bit of buzz about an Outter group led by a Miblin," said a giraffe woman looking down at her phone.

"Ms. Bus, are you suggesting we use one of 'them' as a face for our brand? That's a bit...crude, isn't it?" Said the male Flop Goblin.

"Well, I think it might be the bold direction we need to buff our profits, let's do it!" Tallow cheered.

***

Back at the Vicious estate in the tailoring room, Gaxi rang the service desk bell.

"Woah, this place is so pretty, Bah...look at the drapes, so much red and gold..." Sarah said in awe.

"Yeah, it's pretty neat. You'll like that clothing, ladies, they made the pretty red dress I showed you," Gaxi giggled.

'She looked so pretty in that...' Sarah thought, remembering the visage of Gaxi's fat ass constrained in the expensive fabric.

"Who the hell is that?" Said a voice that sounded like Shawky's but with a hint of a lisp.

Outstepped from behind the curtain that succeeded the service desk was a curvy pale woman. Her hair tied up in a bun with several pins and needles in it. Upon seeing Gaxi, she adjusted her lime green horn-rimmed glasses, her fat lime green splattered lips aweing at the sight of the cute big bottomed dwarf.

"Aw yeah! I heard you would be coming down here! Hey Shavon, Shawna's baby is here!" Yelled Sally.

"She's here!" Yelled a higher pitched version of the same voice.

Moments later a woman of the same height and completion stepped out from the curtain, her blue hair shoulder length and wavy. Upon seeing Gaxi she jumped up with glee, her huge red earring swaying as she did so.

"Yes, little baby Gaxi is back...and you've brought a cute little friend!" Shavon clapped, stepping from behind the desk to give Gaxi a kiss on the lips.

"Bah!" Sarah stumbled back in surprise.

"Mmm, so sweet..." Shavon giggled as her fat red lips left Gaxi's plump pink ones, leaving a trail of saliva in their passing.

"Whew, that was a doozy" Gaxi mumbled, her eyes fluttering.

"Hope that wasn't too much for you, hehe," Shavon giggled, her ankle-length tail swaying back and forth.

"No, I'm alright, but you look different," Gaxi winced complexed.

"She got some additions along with getting her dumb ass knocked up," Sally giggled.

"Well yes, thank you Sally, I did get knocked up. After seeing Shawna's big preggo gut I just had to have one for myself," Shavon swooned, her pale hands decorated with extended red nails as they glided under her black and red striped apron and across the white, vein riddled gravidity that was her pregnant belly.

"When are you due?" asked Sarah.

"Oh, hello, I didn't even notice you, little lamb. What is your name?" Shavon asked.

"I-I'm S-Sarah, ma'am," Sarah stuttered, blushing as Shavon ran her hands down Sarah's trim waist.

"So thin, but look at these hips! Hmmm, you'll be popping out litters of lambs very soon little one, hehe. But to answer your question, little baby, I'm due in about three months. However, as soon as I pop her out she'll be taking my spot here in tailoring," Shavon giggled.

"Wah, where will you be going?" Gaxi asked, concerned.

"She's getting her dumb ass turned into a cat or something," Sally sneered, scratching herself under her green and white striped apron.

"Not a cat, a pet girl silly!" Shavon giggled.

"A pet girl?" Gaxi and Sarah asked.

"Yeah, in 'Fixings Lab' down in the basement they can make changes to use CDG girls owned by Daddy. What I want to become is a little pocket pussy that Daddy can take on business trips, like the one he's on now," Shavon said, licking her plump red lips.

"So what will happen to you, Bah?" Sarah asked, now even more confused than before.

"Well, I'll be shrunken down to about the size of a phone, and all of my insides will be simplified down to a pouch for my gut and a bunch of nerves I think," Shavon said, thinking about the complicated procedure.

"Yeah, so in short, a dick sleeve that can jack Daddy off and can survive off of cum," Sally pointed out, losing patience.

"Yeah, yeah!" Shavon clapped.

"A-are you sure you want to do that?" Gaxi asked concerned.

"Oh, don't be sad little baby, I'll be fine. Now, you wanted us to make your lovely white friend some clothes, right?" Shavon giggled, patting Gaxi on the head.

***

Back at Wilkie's private milking room, on the Vicious's estate grounds.

"Jeez mom, stop, you're gonna pop if you drink anymore," Wilkie sighed as Shay struggled to fill her already bloated gut with more milk.

"Well, I'm back, and I've got your documents downloaded for the adoption," Sasha giggled.

"Come on, Sasha, I'm immobile. How am I going mother her?" Wilkie moaned.

"I mean, you're just feeding her and letting her stay in here, how hard could it be? It's not like you're going to run out of milk anytime soon," Sasha laughed, smacking Wilkie on her fat chocolate ass.

"I don't...wait, what?" Wilkie spouted as she came face to face with Shawna.

"You're such a pretty girl!" Shawna exclaimed, kissing her daughter with plush lips.

"Woah, uh, what happened, she changed?" Wilkie spouted in shock.

"Oh, that's weird...but this is how she looked back in the day! Hi Shawna Girl!" Sasha giggled.

"Hey hey, Sasha Girl. So, who is this lovely coco cow with the lovely shaved head?" Shawna said before licking Wilkie's head.

"Gah, mom!" Wilkie cried.

"Mom?" Shawna asked, confused.

"Yeah, Shawna, she's your kid. Don't you, like, remember?" Sasha inquired, looking the busty woman up and down with intrigue and lust.

"No, but that doesn't matter. This chocolate couch bitch is hot!" Shawna said as she climbed on top of Wilkie.

"Ah, ma!" Wilkie cried as Shawna's busty pale form scrambled atop her back, Shawna's pink laqured feet sinking into the dark flesh of Wilkie's breast as her mother mounted her.

"Ah, so comfy! Huh? Oh, such cute stockings! Hehe, someone's a little chunky, your lovely coco fat is spilling out of your lovely white stockings," Sahwna giggled, turning and grabbing Wilkie's leg.

"Mom, ah!" Wilkie sighed, biting her lips as an elastic snap echoed off the walls of her tiny room.

"Oh no, those nasty stocking put a ring in your lovely skin...but these feet! They're so petite and tasty!" Shawna giggled, taking off Wilkie's other stocking to lick her daughter's white painted feet.

"Ah, ma..." Wilkie mumbled, now beginning to sink into ecstasy.

"Mmm, even your sweat is sweet...oh you're a special girl, very special, I must have all of you!" Shawna exclaimed, licking her lips in glee.

"Wait, no, don't!" Wilkie peeped.

"What's this? Your asshole is so loose, haha, my whole hand goes in so easy!" Shawna giggled, much to Wilkie's embarrassment.

"Fuck, this is getting hot...time to capture it!" Sasha giggled over in the corner, taping the light incest on her phone.

***

"Huh, you brought your dog?" Asked a hamster woman as she ate from her bag of sunflower seeds.

"No Parlora, she's Rupert's dog. I was babysitting her for him, where is he?" Asked Helga, looking around.

"Uh, oh yeah, he said that his sister wanted him to do something so he can't come on the mission today," Parlora explained between munches.

"Great, he didn't even text me...so whose leading?" Helga asked.

"You can, and are we taking 'her' with us?" Palora asked, pointing at Poppy.

"Well yeah, she'll be fine, why do you ask?" Helga motioned.

"Well, she seems more like a breeding dog than a hunting one. I mean, she doesn't seem very agile," Parlora shrugged.

"Don't be mean...anyway, who are we fighting today?" Asked Helga.

"Well, you remember that weird guy a while back who called himself the 'Coil Magician'?" Parlora asked, looking at her phone.

"Uh yeah, the guy with the gun that shot the weird little slinkies, right?" Helga asked, scratching her head.

"Yeah, him. So according to the quest posting there seems to be an upstart gang forming calling themselves the 'C-Tarot' and there's a member in the food district of mid-town going by the name 'Chesse Chariot' that's causing trouble for some of the food truck vendors," Parlora stated, jamming her phone into her fanny pack.

"Okay, so mid-town it is then!" Helga said, reaching down to pat Poppy.

***

"Gah, these early leaves are going to start looking suspicious," panted Tallow as she wobbled into her front door.

"Honey, are you home?" Tallow shouted, making sure that she had the house to herself.

"Oh, good, she's not here, uh...ah!" She cooed, her fat udder drooping out of the sweaty lace hammock that hooked on to her garter belt. Sweat dripped onto the wooden floor as the stench of femininity filled the foyer.

"T-these prey filled urges are getting bad, look at how full I am. I need to pump," Tallow sighed, rubbing the sore, veiny mass as she made her way into the basement.