Urban Oddballs: 17

Story Info
Arthur Vicious-Big Daddy! The biggest daddy.
4.8k words
4.14
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Arthur Vicious

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

"Wow, they're so big I can lay on them!" Exclaimed Sarah as her tiny white body lay upon the mass of alabaster flesh that was Oeno's left breast.

"Yeah, and here I thought I was big...your nipples are huge, way bigger than the other day!" Poppy said, grasping Oeno's fat, pink nipple.

"Yeah, I got bigger from yesterday, which means I'm going to have to rely on a different transportation method if I wish to even stand up straight when fully drained," Oeno sighed.

"Well that's good, I thought you were going to retire and be a milk cow, Nana. Which would be a shame because we never really get to hang out," Poppy sighed, relived.

"How is Bessie, by the way?" Oeno asked.

"She's doing fine, Quizzy and I take turns seeing to her needs. What about you, Sarah? The others told me your ma is going through some trouble?" Poppy asked in a confused fashion.

"Uh, she's okay. She's not trying to starve herself anymore, and, um, Steven and Uncle are taking good care of her. She's recovering fast!" Sarah exclaimed as she bounced in place on Oeno's breast, excited about her mother's improvements.

"Woah, ahhhh!" Oeno cooed as a stream of milk shot from her left breast, drenching Poppy.

"Wah, ack, whew, well, that, ack! That was unexpected...but tasty. Guess I'm going out naked today, though..." Poppy sighed as she looked down at her drenched clothes.

"Whew, s-sorry about that, but see what I mean? I just drained and now it feels like I'm back to being filled up," Oeno sighed.

"It's cool, but can I use Annry's shower? Would she mind? Oh, and do you have any spare clothes? I know you're probably going nudist, but you must have something I can wear. We're similar in height, after all," Poppy stated, walking towards the bathroom.

"Nah, she won't mind. We're all a team, so we should share everything. Oh, and I ordered some maternity dresses, but I guess I can't fit in them now since the ladies within my breasts decided they needed more room..." Oeno sighed.

"So, where is everyone else?" Sarah asked while lounging atop Oeno's left breast.

"Uh, Annry said she, Shawky, and Gaxi were going to see Shawky's father about something big and spooky," Oeno recollected.

"Alright, and sis is taking care of Nana all day today," Poppy said, walking out of the bathroom naked with a towel draped around her shoulders.

"Okay, so who is team leader this time around?" Oeno asked.

"I think that should be decided based on tenure, so you're it, Oeno!" Poppy giggled.

"Well, um, how is she going to move when her boobies are bigger than her?" Sarah giggled, climbing down from Oeno's colossal tit.

This was a bit of an exaggeration. While not large enough to be bigger than her, they were now heavier than she could bare. If she could stand unaided, her bulbous breasts would kiss the tops of her feet, their weight now constituting 45 percent of her overall body weight.

Oeno squinted, causing tears to stream from her eye. Then, all at once, the entire mass of her body was enveloped in a tear-like bubble that now floated above the bed.

"Wow, that's uber cool!" Sarah clapped.

"Yeah, truly a flex of your skills," Poppy complemented.

"Thanks, I'm totally weightless in here, and I can fly a little too!" Oeno clapped.

"Well, you're breasts really do seem light as a feather in that," Poppy commented.

"Can you carry me in it?" Sarah asked, pressing her little artificial hands against the bubble.

"Well, it depends on the person. For example, I can carry you since your super light, but Poppy, I'm sorry, you can't get a ride," Oeno explained.

"Jeez, I'm not that fat..." Poppy sighed, kneading her belly fat in sorrow.

"I'm sorry, but if my bubble pops due to stress I figure it'll be pretty bad. Annry checked my toughness the other day and it's way lower than it used to be," Oeno explained.

"Oh, no, well, I mean we're tough, so we can guard you while you keep us healed," Poppy assured Oeno.

"Can you use your phone in that?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, yeah and speaking of which, we're going to check out this abandoned canning factory. It seems some guys are held up in there, and the construction crew hired to gut the place is too scared to confront them," Oeno said as she scrolled through her phone, now floating Indian-style in her bubble.

"Alright, let's go!" Poppy giggled.

"Baw!" Sarah belated with excitement.

"Wait, aren't you too wide for the door, Oeno?" Poppy noted, eyeballing her teammate's gigantic udders and the width of the bubble that encased her body.

"Normally, yes, but!" Oeno said before assuming a fetal position.

The bulk of her breasts dwarfed the frame of her body somewhat, her bubble then glowing a bright orange before condensing in size. Once the bubble was encased close to her body there was a shift, and her body condensed as the bubble became opaque. Oeno was now a floating orange spherical breast that was around the size of a basketball.

"Wow, those big fat boobies got mushed up in there?" Sarah said, looking on in amazement.

"Yeah, travel is easier like this, and if need be I can become even smaller, but I can't do much else other than fly around and talk," Oeno explained.

"Can you still heal us or attack?" Poppy asked.

"Oh yeah, of course, though this is rather new so I'm going to need you guys to back me up," Oeno exclaimed.

"Will do!" Poppy giggled.

"Yeah, yeah!" Sarah agreed.

***

"Okay, Nana, I'm off to pick up so bread!" Quiz yelled to Bessie, who was resting in her usual spot in the basement of their massive home.

Quiz then walked down the sidewalk without much care, scrolling through gaming news on her phone. Her huge breasts bounced without restraint under her mesh top, matching the rhythm of her plump ass. Now inside the convenience store, she scanned the aisles for loaves of bread. Her eye then caught a human guy picking up the last one.

"Ah, oh man..." Quiz sighed, reaching out for the bread in his hands.

"Uh, hmm, did you want this?" He asked, looking at her with curious eyes.

"Oh yeah...holy shit!" Quiz said as her eyes spotted the massive lump in the man's pants.

"Uh what?" The man mumbled.

"Oh, sorry, that, um, that was super rude," Quiz apologized.

"Yeah it was, but that's alright. Here, you have this." The man laughed, giving Quiz the loaf of bread.

"Thanks!" Quiz smiled.

"Hey. let me pay for your bread," The man offered.

"Are you sure? I mean, it's no trouble, "Quiz protested.

"Not at all, I've got it," the man said, paying for Quiz's item.

"So, what's your name, big dicked stranger?" Quiz joked.

"Well, miss big breasted axolotl, I'm Barso. Who might you be?" Barso said with an air of confident sway.

'Oh shit, he actually knows what I am!' Thought Quiz before responding.

"Well, pleased to meet you, Barso, I'm Quiz. Thanks again for the bread."

"Well now, can I get that number?" Barso chuckled.

"Oh, just because you bought a loaf of bread for me, you think that entitles you to have my number?" Quiz sneered while giving Barso a playful smile.

"Hmmm yeah," Barso said with some sly smugness.

"Well, if I give you my number can I have some of that?" Quiz giggled, her big green eyes shifting back and forth between Barso's face and groin.

"Well, tell you what, I'll take you to my house and we can discuss that further," Barso winked.

"Hmmm, that's inciting, let's have at it," Quiz giggled.

***

Elsewhere, at a lavish estate in up town.

"Hey, Shawky girl!" Said a pale woman who was the spitting image of Shawky but with girlish twin ponytails and four breasts. She giggled, greeting the party of Shawky, Annry, and Gaxi at the mansion's front door.

"By the gods, you're huge..." Annry mumbled.

"Thanks, I'm having a, a, um, whatever you call a baby horse," The woman giggled.

"That would be a foal, Sasha..." Shawky pointed out.

"Thanks, Shawky girl, you've always been the smart one!" Sasha giggled in bimbo-like tone.

"So, anyway, is D...Father home?" Shawky asked.

"Yeah, yeah, he has been, like, expecting you and junk!" Sasha giggled, inviting everyone inside.

"Woah, this place is super huge, Shawky 2!" Gaxi awed.

"Gaxi girl, don't call her that!" Shawky sighed.

"It's alright, Shawky girl, I don't mind being second to you, hehe!" Sasha giggled.

"So, like, does everyone here look vaguely the same?" Annry asked, pointing to a group of women braiding each other's hair in the living room area just off the foyer.

"Yes, Annry girl, everyone is blue haired and pale with red eyes, Daddy has...likes," Shawky mumbled.

"Yeah right, gross," Annry scoffed.

"Nah, it's not gross at all. We're all super nice, even some of the smarter ones like Shawky girl!" Sasha giggled.

"Thanks, Sasha..." Shawky murmured, embarrassed.

"So, where is this Daddy guy?" Gaxi asked.

"He's in his book room!" Sasha clapped.

"Yeah, so he's in the study?" Annry translated.

"Ye, yeh!" Sasha responded.

***

"Okay, well this place seems to be empty. I don't see anyone here," Oeno mentioned, now back in her original state.

"Yeah, there's supposed to be guys, right?" Sarah asked.

"I don't smell anyone, or hear anything," Poppy mentioned.

"You think this was a false report?" Oeno said, looking through her phone.

"Uh, well you're the experienced on here have you and the girls ever has a fake mission?" Poppy asked.

"Well uh, not one I've been on. There was a rescue mission that when undocumented but that's it," Oeno shrugged.

"Uh, we could look around for baddies to punch!" Sarah roared.

"I mean, okay, but if we don't find anything I'm going to report this as a fake," Oeno sighed.

The girls looked around the abandoned factory in search for something to punch. Sarah looked around the conveyer belt area.

"Bah? "Sarah squeaked as she spotted a little hatch under the machine.

"Bah! Bah!" Sarah yelled, stammering up to Poppy.

"Use your words, dear..." Poppy sighed.

"Door thing under the machine!" Sarah blurted.

"Umm, well yeah, okay, that's weird. Let's check that out. Hey Oeno, we're going to check out this weird door thing, come with us!" Poppy yelled.

The three then met at the specified spot that Sarah pointed out. Poppy checked under the belt and found what Sarah was talking about.

"Oh, well you were right, Sarah! Let's get this stuff out the way so we can get down there. Everybody stand back and cover your ears," Poppy commanded.

The two stood back while Poppy barked into her hands. Then, as if she was propping something onto her shoulder, she closed one eye and pulled an unseen trigger. This action set off a huge blast with enough force to shake the entire building.

"Well, that worked!" Poppy laughed, looking at the hole that her sound missile launcher created.

"That was super cool!" Sarah clapped.

"Yeah, I didn't know you could make explosions!" Oeno commented.

"Yeah, but what is that?" Poppy said, looking down into the hole with confusion.

"I was sleeping, what's going on!" Boomed a grumpy female voice.

"What was that?" Oeno murmured.

"I think we're about to find out. Come out, you, we're here to evict you, I guess," Poppy threatened with some uncertainty.

"Boo, you're just as annoying as those other guys," mumbled the female voice.

"What other guys? The punks in the mission specs?" Oeno asked.

"Yeah, she must be talking about them," Poppy agreed.

"I ate them...and now I'm hungry again!" Moaned the voice.

"Radical!" Sarah bleated.

The floor beneath them began to shake as a large woman's torso emerged from the depth of the hole, her huge green breasts flopping before the trio.

"Gawh, my arms got stuck, but I'm still going to eat you, fat little morsels!" Yelled the feminine giant.

"Jeez, what the hell is she?" Poppy asked

"Let's stab her boobies!" Sarah yelled, readying her signal knife before charging towards the giant.

"Gawh!" The woman roared as Sarah's blade stabbed her huge breast. This rage caused the woman to wiggle and shake, flinging Sarah from her boob and into some machinery.

"Bahhh!" Sarah yelled as she flew across the room.

"Shit! Oeno, go heal her up, I'll take care of the beanstalk," Poppy howled.

"Yeah, I got her!" Oeno agreed, floating over in Sarah's direction.

"Gawh! You think you can do...ahhh!" The green giant cried as she was blasted in the face by an invisible missile of solid sound.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Poppy hooted, laughing at her success.

"I'll crush you!" The green giant roared.

"You're trapped, so I doubt it!" Poppy giggled.

"I'll mash you with my tits!" Screamed the green mammoth as she wiggled up and down, creating enough momentum to flop her twin mounds against the floor.

"Whew, gawh!" Poppy wheezed as she dodged the shockwave.

"You won't get away, puppy girl, I'll lick you up!" The woman cried as she leaned forward and attempted to slurp up Poppy.

"Shit, time for a missile jump!" Poppy yelled as her invisible launcher materialized, allowing her to fire a blast off of the ground. This caused her to super jump into the raptors of the factory.

"Haha! Now I have enough room, to...to...to, get one hand through!" Bellowed the giant as she squeezed her arm out of the hole.

"Well shit, this is going to take us some time. I'm going to triple the asking price," Poppy sighed.

***

"Fuck, why are you so fucking big, you're not a horse!" Quiz gasped as Barso's member was buried deep within her snatch.

"Well why are you so fucking tight, you and this freaky waist," Barso laughed as he wrapped his hands around her waist, which allowed him to grasp his dick through her thin tube of a torso.

"Ahh..." Quiz moaned as the smashing of her feminine organs against his stiff manhood put her in a swoon of delight.

"I mean, fuck, how do you even carry these fat ass whoppers around on such a tiny frame you little fatty?" Barso laughed, cupping Quiz's weighty breast.

Quiz, breathless, shivered as she was impaled on Barso's dick, feeling as though its girth was increasing within her. Her mind became hazy as pleasure and pain overrode any coherent thought.

"They're like fat sacks of pudding, so tender and juicy," Barso continued admiring the heft of Quiz's breasts as he pumped into her.

Quiz, falling deeper into this state of euphoria, lost the ability to move her limbs. She quivered atop her chocolate skinned lover as he continued to tease her breasts.

"Well, given by your twitching you haven't lost conscious yet, so that's good. I was routing for your fat tits. Now let's see if you can take the full extent of my thickness," Barso laughed as the girth of his member increased, stretching out Quiz's feminine organs in the process.

"Ah, eh!" Quiz moaned saliva puttering from her mouth as her waist began to take the shape of Barso's member.

"Woah now, let's see if you can make it, come on!" Barso smiled, encouraging Quiz to take the remainder of his phallus.

Barso continued to pump into Quiz, making her feel nauseous in combination with paralyzing arousal as her limp limbs dangled, empty of strength. Then, with a mighty burst, his member erupted within her. Gallons upon gallons filled the space that was her womb, inflating her into a living water balloon within minutes. Her body's elasticity was challenged as each handful of seconds provided a fresh gallon of cum into her already ballooned out body. Quiz's torso was now a shining sphere, her skin stretched but still showing no signs of stress as her sides reached the borders of Barso's king--sized bed. Her mind was but a flicker, as she had no control over this situation. Now it was a matter of if her body could take the oncoming flow of semen.

Barso gave her rubbery sides a playful smack as to egg her on.

"Ha-ha, I'll bet those tits pale in comparison to the mass that your body is now. Can you take it all, though?"

'Hehe, well if she doesn't pop I think I might just pursue this little mudpuppy as my squeeze,' Barso thought as he watched the ballooned female take in his vast reserves of spunk.

Though no sooner than this thought played out in his head did stretchmarks begin to show on the underside of Quiz's growing form. Her sides now spilled over the bed as she continued to grow further, stretch marks continuing to gather around her torso as her body was just now feeling the strain of the volume.

***

"Ah, yeah Sammy, could you puff up a little bit? I need more cushion today," said an older, caramel skinned gentleman as he rested his back against a being that resembled a chair.

"Umm, hello D...Father..." Shawky squeaked.

"Yeah, yeah Daddy, I did good, I brought them in just like you asked. Can I get a treat?" Sasha asked.

"Yes, yes, my Sasha girl, come here and pleasure me," laughed the older man.

"Whoopie!" Sasha clapped as she kneeled near her master's lap and began fishing for his member.

'Dear gods this is gross, but it's to be expected from this old pervert,' Annry thought, disgusted by the sight before her.

"Um, um hi, Mr. Daddy guy, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Gaxi announced with a cheer.

"Oh, please call me Arthur, and hello to you too, little Gaxi. Shawky's told me all about you. You're impressive for a little Miblin...very impressive," Arthur mused, stroking the tuft of gray on his chin.

"Daddy, the task at hand, though?" Shawky suggested.

"Right, right, but before all that, would you do me the pleasure of accompanying me for an evening, Miss Gaxi?" Arthur asked.

"Um, like a date?" Gaxi asked.

"Yes, exactly," Arthur smiled.

"Daddy, this isn't professional, let's get back to..." Shawky was interrupted by a shouting Gaxi.

"Yeah, yeah! That sounds super nice!" Gaxi cheered.

"Well good, then it's settled. I'll have my girls take your measurements and set you up with a pretty dress and other stylings for this evening," Arthur smiled.

"Oh, I get a makeover, Shawky I get a makeover!" Gaxi spouted with excitement, patting her friend's hand.

"Yes, that's very nice, Gaxi girl. Now, Daddy, can we please talk about the book you wrote on the Fallen Beasts?" Shawky asked with annoyance.

"Oh, oh yeah right, but first, would you like to come too, Avery?" Arthur asked the little mouse girl before him.

"What, that's not even my name gramps, seriously..." Annry sighed.

"Oh, my bad, my bad. Yes, so the book, um hmm, let's see, what did you say you felt again, Shawna girl?" Arthur asked.

"Don't call me that..." Shawky expressed with uncomfortable shyness.

"That was my mistake, Shawky girl. You said you felt a sinking feeling from, what was it? A pizza girl, right?" Arthur thought, recollecting what he was told moons ago by Shawky.

"Oh, the pizza girl from the sleepover party?" Gaxi asked.

"Yes, Gaxi girl, the pizza girl that delivered our pies was, 'off', and she had two souls, one that was regular though eerie and another one that was weird," Shawky recollected.

"Yes, this 'sinking feeling' is what I felt when I encountered one for the first time," Arthur explained.

"Oh, is grandad going tell us war stories?" Annry giggled.

"Indeed I am, little cheese muncher. Everyone grab a seat, and, um, Sasha girl?" Arthur said, addressing the girl whose head was buried in his lap.

"Yes, Daddy?" Sasha asked, her mouth stained with precum.

"Haha, listen, sweet baby, could you get our guests some refreshments? My tale is going to take a while," Arthur smiled, wiping the stains from his servant's plump lips.

"Mmhmm, yes daddy, right away!" Sasha said, bouncing to her feet.

"Hey, I want something orange flavored if you've got it!" Annry yelled as Sasha made her way to the kitchen.

"Alright, well while we wait, let me hear about some of you all's adventures. Shawky has told me some things, but I would love to hear them from different perspectives," Arthur smiled as he eased back in his strangely woman-like chair.

12