Urban Oddballs: 10

Story Info
Bitch Days-Slumber Party!
11.8k words
3.88
11.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Bitch Days

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

"Ah c'mon sis, it's too early to go for a walk!" Quiz said as Poppy pulled at her sheets with her mouth.

Poppy barked and wagged her tail as she pushed against her little sister in bed with her paws. The plump bitch was eager to go out for a walk as early as possible.

"Okay, okay, hold on, I gotta pee. Then I'll get dressed and we'll go, okay? Maybe you should go too, I really don't want to see you pee outside again, it's really gross," Quiz said, shaking her hands and sticking her tongue out, recalling a previous event that disgusted her.

After taking care for their respective business, Quiz stood in front her dresser drawer and pawed through her clothes.

"Okay, let's see. Leather mesh shirt, spandex mesh shirt, fishnet shirt dress, mesh spandex dress, and mesh boy shorts. Hmm...I guess I'll wear this mesh spandex dress, what do you think, Poppy?" Quiz said, holding the translucent apparel up to her chest.

Poppy looked at her for a minute before shaking her head and walking out of the room.

"Oh, okay, you have a collar with the word 'bitch' on it, but this is too much for me? Pfft, hypocrite. Whatevs, I think its super cute," Quiz giggled, looking down at the clothing with pride.

"Slut 'o' loto!" Poppy giggled, much to Quiz's chagrin.

"Oh shut up, turn back into a dog and c'mon!" Quiz yelled, embarrassed by her sister.

Now with leash in hand the two left their large and lavish home for the early morning streets. Quiz and Poppy bopped along, with Poppy leading the way.

"Well, I guess a round along the block would probably be too boring for you, so let's go to the hotdog stand near the park then, I'm hungry. I wonder if he's out, though," Quiz thought, considering the time of day.

"WOAH fancy seeing you out on the dawns breath this fine morrow, M'Lady!" Bowed Rupert as he approached Quiz and Poppy.

"Oh gods, no..." Quiz gulped in horror as she laid eyes upon the obese man wobbling towards the two.

"Sorry that I chased you away back at the beach, maybe we can start over? Oh, hold on a minute, I didn't know you were into puppies!" Rupert squealed as his lumbering body wobbled towards Poppy.

"Wow, would'ya look at her coat, though she's a bit husky, oh, boy! Is she having pups! I love puppies!" Rupert laughed, rubbing a fat, greasy hand along Poppy's back.

"Um, ooo, this is getting pretty uncomfortable. I'm gonna dip, come on Poppy," Quiz said, holding back the bile building in the back of her throat.

"Hey now, don't go away, I haven't even gotten your number yet!" Rupert whimpered, chasing after Quiz with labored haste.

"Could you just not, I mean really, could you please?" Quiz said, cringing at his approach.

"What do you mean, M'Lady?" Rupert blurted out, much to the surprise of many passersby.

"That, do you think that's attractive? Quiz scowled pointing her black painted finger at Rupert.

"Whatever do you mean, M'Lady?" Rupert questioned, staring with lust at her hand.

"Oh, oh, no, okay, you can't be helped. I mean just...uh!" Quiz groaned, stomping her foot before turning away.

"But, M'Lady!" Rupert cried.

"Shut up, just shut up!" Quiz shouted, walking faster as Poppy picked up her pace.

"I hate that guy, he's so creepy!" Quiz shivered.

Poppy barked, agreeing with her sister's sentiment as her belly jiggled in response. Her belly rested rather low as well, her sides being quite large due to her slightly overweight form.

Coming near the hotdog stand the two were relieved to find that the usual guy was standing there. He yawned, placing a bored hand against his drooping chin.

"Good morning, I would like to buy some dogs from you!" Quiz giggled, rushing in front of the stand with glee. She was of course followed by Poppy, who barked in response to what her sister said.

"Morning, girl, what will it be?" Rasped the older man.

"Ten 'Fatty Dogs' please!" Quiz giggled.

"Whew, okay girl, if you're sure. Would'ya like a bag?" The hot dog vendor asked as he started to prepare the dogs.

"Oh yeah, yeah!" Quiz fanned as she forwarded the vendor the bytes to pay for the dogs.

"Oh yeah, thanks for your payment, they'll be coming right up in a few minutes!" Grumbled the vendor.

***

Later that morning, Annry and Gaxi were at the popular clothing store for Outters called 'Watch Your Ass'.

"So, Gaxi, you said you wanted to have a fashion show thing at the surprise slumber party tonight?" Annry asked with dull eyes.

"Oh yeah, yeah I think it'll be super fun to try on clothing with stats!" Gaxi giggled.

"Wait, you mean you've just got on regular spandex pants now?" Annry questioned, wide-eyed.

"Oh yeah, I've never brought battle equipment!" Gaxi responded with an innocent finger pressed to her lips.

"So all this time you've just been getting lucky? Like, really?" Annry hissed in disbelief.

"Well, um, you didn't wear clothing with stats on the rescue mission!" Gaxi squeaked, trying to defend her inexperience.

"Well no, no I didn't, because I got fat and was knocked out in the mission before...," Annry growled through gritted teeth.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry, that was silly of me to say," Gaxi said, fidgeting with her hands as the two walked down the aisle.

"Ugh, it's alright, let's just find something comfortable and worth a damn," Annry said, fanning away the issue.

"Well okay, how do we check stats on clothes?" Gaxi asked. Annry sighed.

"Look, see these company logos? When you scan these with your phone, they tell you what they'll add to your stats or what they'll detract. Green means add, red means detract. Some clothing will give you an extra ability on top of a stat bonus," she said with a hand on her hip and the phone in the other.

"Okay, let me try...oh, purple yoga pants, and they're made by 'Speed Ram'. Okay, the scan says they'll give me a green in Sharpness and a red in Adeptness."

"So, okay, they'll make you faster and more accurate, but your capacity to use magic will lower. You use your ass, I guess those will suit you." Annry shrugged.

"Okay, so what are you looking for Annry?" Gaxi said with supportive enthusiasm.

"Well, since my ass is so fat now, ugh, I guess I'll be looking for spandex shit too," Annry sighed.

"Oh, what about over there? They have corsets for plush girls like us!" Gaxi giggled, walking over to the lingerie section.

"Well I guess sleepwear can be equipment, why not I guess," Annry shrugged, kind of depressed that she had to shop for a larger size now.

"Oh don't be so glum, good buddy, you're super cute and you'll be even cuter in this scarlet corset! Isn't the black floral trim pretty?" Gaxi giggled, holding up the fancy garment before Annry.

"It is pretty, should I go try it on?" Annry asked, a little excited.

"Of course, to the fitting room!" Gaxi proclaimed, waddling towards the fitting area.

A few minutes later Gaxi was sitting in the waiting area, waiting for Annry to come out.

"Come on, Annry, let me see!" Gaxi yelled.

"Don't rush me!" Annry yelled back, stepping out of the dressing room into the waiting area.

Annry's hefty assets were held into place by the corset, her belly bulging out from underneath the snug confines of the garment. The soft flesh of her belly pushed against the lower frills of the corset as she stood before Gaxi.

"Wow, you're super cute Annry!" Gaxi cheered.

"Uh, really?" Annry looked down, unsure of herself.

"Yeah huh! Really, you're super cute. I think you can just go out like this!" Gaxi giggled, looking at Annry's bare bottom half.

"Well going shoeless has been pretty nice, though being without pants is a bit much. Perhaps I'll try on the matching panties that came with this," Annry said, posing in front of the three way mirror in the waiting room.

"Yeah, yeah, but your butt does look great!" Gaxi giggled, giving her friend a playful pinch.

"Hey!" Annry yelled, looking back at Gaxi.

"Sorry, I mean it is a great butt though," Gaxi murmured, poking her fingers together.

Annry looked at her own bare ass in the mirror, admiring its roundness. She was proud that the circumstances that gave her this form had eliminated any trace of cellulite from her booty, making it smooth and flawless.

'Well, maybe she is right, there's not really a rule on wearing pants in public. It's a combat risk, but I might be a little more effective without them. Despite the weight, my stats haven't fluctuated at all,' ' Annry thought as her hand grabbed at the muffin top created by the corset's bindings.

"Okay I'll try walking around with just this then, but let's finish shopping for the others first." Annry said looking down at herself and then back and Gaxi.

Gaxi nodded in agreement, happy she could give her friend a confidence boost. The two then proceeded to shop with their friends in mind, preparing for the night ahead.

"Hey, does big belly even wear anything but that hoodie?" Annry asked as she picked up some clothes from the rack.

"Oh, uh, Shawky? Nah, she's nude pretty much all the time, though we should pick up some things. Seeing her in clothing for once might be super cute!" Gaxi giggled.

"Oh, so you're fucking her, huh?" Annry laughed.

"What, no! Where did that come from?" Gaxi yelled.

"Oh, I thought you had a thing for her, hehe, my mistake," Annry laughed, her hand masking her mouth.

"Eww don't be gross!" Gaxi said, sticking her tongue out.

"Okay, okay, sorry I said anything!" Annry said, rolling her eyes.

"So what about you and Dodger though?" Gaxi giggled.

"What about us?" Annry snapped back.

"Well, I mean, are you all doing anything?" Gaxi questioned.

"Not really, that whole thing at the mansion really has him and Zeba shook up, so he's been supporting her for the most part and I haven't seen him since the car ride back," Annry said with sorrow in her voice.

"Oh right, I'm sorry I asked. Though I understand why you didn't want to stay at their house after that whole thing went down," Gaxi nodded, a bit embarrassed by her own insensitivity.

"Yeah, well it was good for Oeno to have planned this little party for the group, and Quiz needs some cheering up as well as Sarah. If she decides to come. I know Zeba won't and I don't blame her," Annry shrugged.

'Yeah, when she feels a little better we should do something for her as a group. Maybe Steven could help!' Gaxi thought, though she shuddered when she thought of what happened at the mansion, dropping the clothes she held in the process.

"What's wrong with you?" Annry questioned, looking at the pile of clothes before Gaxi.

"Oh, sorry, just having some bad memories pop up. Anyway, let's continue!" Gaxi laughed, fanning away the issue to retrieve the fallen garments.

***

Elsewhere...

"Whew, okay, okay look, so you're a bird?" Questioned a small pink woman, her platinum hair trailing behind her.

"No, I'm a mammal, like you, and like her I guess. Wait, you are a mammal, right Zlipney?" Wesrnas asked.

The taller, powder blue skinned woman fidgeted with the zipper that hung just below her bloated belly, before her milky eyes rested on the platypus woman.

"Uh, yeah, I'm sure she is..." Said the little pink woman.

"Why is she so weird, Tahlri? Wesrnas asked the little pink woman.

"Don't really know, but you're one to talk. Why do you have a duck beak if you're not a bird?" Tahlri asked, hands on her wide hips.

"Well, um, why are you naked?" Wesrnas fired back.

"You know why, I can't use my body hair if I'm covered up!" Tahlri voiced, pointing at the glowing mane that dragged three feet behind her, as well as the prominent amount of sleek shiny hair between her legs that trailed up the fatty underside of her soft belly into the button.

"Eh, are we at our target yet?" Wesrnas said, turning from her teammate, disgusted.

"Yes...the apartment is right there..." Zlipney said in soft bursts.

"Why do you always sound so creepy, ugh!" Wesrnas shivered, shaking her webbed hands.

"Stop picking on her, ducky, we've got some fat guy to beat up!" Tahlri giggled as her platinum locks sprung to life.

"I know, but even after six months I can't get used to it. Sorry, Z." Wesrnas said, rubbing her arm.

Zlipney ignored her.

"Tahlri...could you...break down the door please?" Zlipney commanded in a soft, elegant voice.

"Roger, roger mission leader!" Tahlri giggled, her head hair becoming a fist and blasting through the wood and steel barrier without breaking a sweat.

"That reminds me, why aren't I ever mission leader?" Wesrnas cried, following her teammates into the dimly lit apartment complex.

"You...crack under pressure...a lot," Stated Zlipney in a rather dismissive tone.

"Well that's unkind, I'm super dependable I'll have you know, Ms. Zipper Gut!" Wesrnas stated with embarrassment and anger.

"Please...save your aggression...for the target." Zlipney stated in a cold, matter of fact way.

"Whatever, this place is disgusting!" Wesrnas cringed as she found that she had stepped in a piece of rotten pizza.

"Then wait outside, Quacky!" Tahlri laughed.

"Don't be mean, I'm gonna do my job," Wesrnas barked.

"Yes...Wesrnas is...a valuable and loved member...of our team," Zlipney stated in a tone as flat as water.

"Thanks girl! Wait, are you being a sarcastic shit? I can never tell with you and your damn pauses," Wesrnas said, scratching her head.

"No...I mean it...you are very valu..." Before Zlipney could finish her sentence, her hand was on her zipper. Pulling the brass zipper over her bloated belly, a black spiny hand emerged from the opening, shooting out like a bullet.

"Woah!" Wesrnas said as it sped past her and Tahlri, going into the hallway closet ahead of them.

"Arrggggh!" Yelled an unknown male voice.

There was more screaming, until a large fat man was dragged out of the closet with the black hand wrapped around his neck. He kicked and screamed as the hand reeled him in.

"What, what the hell is this thing?" Yelled the man as the hand pulled him passed Tahlri and to Zlipney's feet.

"I wonder that too, she won't tell us though, it's kind of unsettling," Wesrnas told the man, rubbing her own arm and looking away from him.

"Well...we have been charged to bring you in dead or alive to the cops," hissed Zlipney as she looked at the large man over her half opened belly.

"Uhh, so am I coming in alive?" Asked the fat man.

"Nope!" Tahlri giggled

In response the man fainted, foam spewing from his mouth.

"So, like, we're not going to kill him, right?" Wesrnas asked.

"Ah...nah...," Zlipney stated, pulling her zipper back down to the underside of her belly.

"Right, so picture time then?" Tahlri shrugged.

"...Yes..." Zlipney said, taking her phone out of her jacket pocket.

After the photo was snapped and uploaded and the target was turned in at the police station, the three headed back to their HQ.

"Honey, we're home!" Tahlri giggled, laughing at her own joke only to be belted in the head with a pillow.

"Shut up, it's like 9:00AM!" Yelled a disgruntled female voice from the couch.

"Yeah and you're hungover, Whisk'ka, and you, Begigli, you're drinking right now!" Wesrnas quacked.

"Uh, so?" They both answered back, scowling, which was met with Tahlri hitting Whisk'ka dead on with the pillow.

"Wham!" Tahlri cheered.

"Stupid kid" Whisk'ka grumbled.

"Oh, why thank you, hehe" Tahlri professed, batting her eyes.

"Aren't you like...40?" Zlipney said, walking passed the two to join Whisk'ka on the couch.

"Ugh, I was 35 for your information, but now thanks to the wonders of toyification I'm a spry, young, freshly turned 18 year old!" Tahlri giggled, striking a pose.

"Becoming a Toy Ogre is just cheating, ya'know?" Whisk'ka grumbled.

"Oh, someone's just a jealous old pussy!" Tahlri giggled

"Hey, since when is 21 old? Wait am I old?" Wesrnas frowned, pointing to herself.

"Well you popped out a kid, so you're well on your way to being an old lady!" Tahlri laughed.

"Hey...stop it," Zlipney said, taking out a package of smokes from her jacket pocket.

"Oh, no wait Z, you can't smoke in here. Puvi will get mad," Wesrnas warned.

"...Right..." Zlipney stated before lighting up anyway.

Though, as the smoke wafted in the air of the room, heavy foot steps could be heard coming down the hall from the back of the apartment headquarters to the front room where the party lounged. These footsteps were soon accompanied by the slapping of saggy breasts as their source came closer.

"Who lit that cig? Puvi grumbled, looking around the room, small weights pierced to her pendulous breasts as her hands were buried into plush hips. Though as she scanned the room she found the culprit was Wesrnas, who had the smoking offender tucked in her bill.

Looking down, Wesrnas was surprised to find the cig in between her bill and even more surprised when she was struck by Puvi's fat chocolate ass.

"I told you girls, no smoking, I need you in tip top conditions at all times, which goes for you two. No more booze. Look at yourselves, you look like a couple of street whores," Puvi yelled chastising Wesrnas,, Whisk'ka and Begigli.

"Yeah, boss," everyone groaned.

Puvi then returned to her room. Closing the door, she detached the weights from her breasts and jiggled them in her hands.

"The sagginess is getting better, although perhaps I should strengthen my intensity a bit. I'd rather have them kissing my thighs as opposed to just passing my navel. Either way, their better now than when you had em, huh?"

The lithe CDG bowed before her owner and smiled.

"Yes ma'am, you look very nice with them, the bitch that you told me I was didn't seem to appreciate them like you do, so thank you for relieving me of that burden."

"Oh you're such a girl, here have some milk," Puvi giggled offer her breast to the young woman.

"Thank you mistress," The young woman said in return and began suckling.

"Oh you precious empty-headed young thing, you can't even comprehend the irony of your actions," Puvi giggled as she ran her manicured hand across the young CDG's coarse head of hair.

The CDG, on the other hand, ignored her mistress' taunts and kept sucking, her boney chocolate body a mere sliver against Puvi's thick impressive form. After over twenty minutes of drinking, the young chocolate CDG's belly was distended with milk. Now content with her fill, she lay before her mistress, now stricken with the desire to sleep.

"Wow, look at you, all full and sleepy. Well, you can rest here on the floor while I tend to my stretching," Puvi giggled as she rubbed the sleeping CDG's head.

***

Around noon Quiz had confined herself to her room with several pints of ice cream accompanying her while her sister Poppy thought that she would go to the gym. Donning the appropriate sweat wear from her mother's belongings and a gym bag full of her own items, she headed out. On her way she was stopped by the fat man she and her sister had encountered this morning.

"Excuse me, M'Lady, but by any chance do you occupy the same dwelling as that enchanting frog girl?" Rupert asked, not being able to make eye contact with Poppy for looking at her huge breasts that were fighting their way out of her yellow spandex top.

"Uh, a frog? She's an axolotl," Poppy said, now seeing why her sister didn't care too much for this fellow.

"Ma'am, you must be mistaken. She is clearly a frog, what you just mentioned doesn't exist," Rupert proclaimed, belittling Poppy.

"She's my baby sister, how wouldn't I know what she is?" Poppy replied, putting her hand on her hip and glaring at the man before her with disgust.

"Oh, so you do live with that enchanting barefooted maiden!" Rupert yelled, elated.