Urban Oddballs: 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank you for understanding. Now if that's all cleared up we should register our group on "Quest Me". That way we'll be alerted about missions and each of us will receive equal pay when one is completed," Annry pointed out as she took it upon herself to send everyone a friend request to a yet to be named group.

"Hmm...so what should we call our group, Gaxi Girl?" Shawky chimed, rubbing her belly in small circles.

Gaxi got up off the floor and paced a bit, thinking hard. This was her first real decision as group leader. She studied her party, eyes darting from person to person with an intense fervor. Going over the small amount of conversation she had with each one of them, she blurted out: "How about Trustee?"

"Trustee? Why Trustee?" Questioned Zeba.

"Well we each told each other something detrimental about ourselves and designated each person in the party as a trustee of that secret," Gaxi replied.

"Good job Gaxi Girl, that's very clever!" Shawky declared giving her hair a congratulatory tussle.

Annry wiggled her mousy nose and shrugged. "Alright, that works for me. I'll enter it in."

Zeba nodded, her artificial finger pressing against her plump blue lips. "Yeah that makes sense for the most part anyway."

"Yea! Trustee it is then, I can't wait to start going on missions with you all!" Gaxi cheered, jumping up and down making her rear smack against her thighs.

"Well shouldn't we start as soon as possible?" Annry asked, glaring at Gaxi.

"No, no, I think we all should get a good night's rest and meet back up here tomorrow!"

Everyone agreed, and wished Gaxi goodbye as they left her home.

"Well hmm what should I do now? Maybe the bath downstairs is free, since it's still pretty early in the afternoon," Gaxi said to herself, waddling over to her closet and taking out her showering items. She headed out of her apartment and down the stairs to the basement of the apartment complex, the floor boards creaking under her weight as she traversed downward. Peering figures that shared this building with her snickered out of earshot as they watched her stout pear-shaped body waddle down the wooden steps.

"So she's the Miblin you talked about?" one figure said, staring down from the floor above where Gaxi was walking. The figure next to him nodded as they licked their lips in anticipation.

"Yeah bruv, would take a gander at her ass. No way she wasn't bred, someone like that ordered like one of them fancy pets to service them high ranking types."

"So how is she in the run down shit box with types like us?" The first figure asked, scratching at his floppy ears.

"She's probably a run-away, some of them Miblin get all uppity and run away from their masters to find new lives here in the city, though slum lords usually sop them up like biscuits to gravy."

"Wait, don't them things got chips you can hack with your phone?"

The floppy eared figured nodded. "Yes, but I don't have that mod on my phone, and by the piece of shit you got in your pocket I assume you don't have it either."

The long nosed figured scowled at his associate. "Ah, fuck you man, I'm gonna go pop that fat ass, and she's using the shower so it won't be that hard."

The floppy eared figured shrugged. "Be my guest mate, I'm going to go watch some shit on the telly."

Gaxi entered the shower room, her tiny feet pitter pattering against the cold floor as she approached a shower stall. Both the floors and walls were lined with blue porcelain tiles. She hung her towel on the outside of the stall door and stepped inside. She turned the knobs and was greeted with the stuttering downpour of rusty cold water.

"Too cold, too cold!" she murmured, adjusting the hot water valve. As the rush of warm water washed over her body, a prying eye took in her form from a peep hole on the side of the stall.

"Oh she looks even better wet!" The long nosed figured giggled as he gazed upon the miniature woman. With his great height, and long limbs, he reached over the door of the shower stall and released the hatch. The tall, long nosed figured stood behind the little green woman now, though she wasn't aware of his presence.

Deep purple hands grasped Gaxi's little green shoulders, as a long blue tongue graced her ear.

"Hello little gumdrop, time to sample them sugars!"

Gaxi gasped, swinging her large rear at her foe. This was enough to push her attacker back, though looking to finish him off quickly she got down on all four and leaped backwards.

"Shock Melon!" She yelled as her huge ass headed towards her lithe attacker. With hands outstretched the tall adversary caught Gaxi in midair, then with a great slam he shoved his dick into her tight feminine hole.

"Stupid green bimbo, did you think your fat little ass could be used as a weapon?" He mocked her, pumping his impressive length into her tight hole.

Gaxi squirmed as her attacker laid pump after pump into her greedy hole.

"You, big stupid asshole let me gooooo!"

Her pleas fell on deaf ears as the assailant continued his onslaught of furious pumps, leading poor Gaxi to go limp with exhaustion. Though unresponsive, the long nosed attacker was far from done, taking this opportunity to finish his business with her in the privacy of the shower stall.

Gaxi awoke, hours later in the stall, now wet, sticky, and with a bloated belly full of cum.

"This can't go on!" she cried, pressing the semen out of her body. Now fed up she rinsed herself off and headed back to her small room.

"I'm getting out of this shit hole place, but where should I go?" She asked herself, laying across her bed thinking about her next destination. "Wait, I know!"

12