Urban Oddballs: 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh bitch, aren't you precious, like a little baby!" Quiz's Mom giggled, wiping Gaxi's cheek before sticking her finger in her mouth. "Mmmhmm, I be so sweet today!"

"Everyone this is my mom, mom this is Shawky and Oeno, and you've met Gaxi," Quiz mumbled embarrassed by her mother's upbeat low-class attitude and leaking breasts.

"Hey bitches, ya'll can call me Ray-Ray!" Ray-Ray spotted Oeno and Shawky and asked, "Aren't ya'll two sexy fat ass bitches cold?"

Quiz put her hand on her wide hips and looked and her mom with condescending eyes.

"Ma, you're naked too...also did you milk yourself today? Your tits look bloated, l mean you're dripping milk all over the carpet!"

"Oh baby bitch its fine, I saw on TV that remaining engorged helps capacity, so I'm trying it out!" Ray-Ray said, juggling her veiny chocolate sacks.

"Ah, whatever Ma, the girls and I will be having a meeting in my room upstairs," Quiz said shaking her head.

"Aight baby bitch, I'll be up there soon with chocolate milkshakes!" Ray-Ray giggled, waving to her and the party as they ascended up the carpeted steps.

Reaching Quiz's room the party looked around, finding some choice places to sit. Gaxi, however, was taken aback at all the toys and game memorabilia that decorated the walls.

"Oh wow, you like 'Dyan Racer?!' Gaxi cried as she played with a model car based on the phone game she frequented.

"Oh yeah, we should play sometime! I'm Shadow_44," Quiz said as she sat down on a floor pillow.

"We race NOW!" Gaxi yelled, hopping up and down with a mixture of excitement and anger.

Oeno, who was sitting next to Shawky, was taken aback by Gaxi's reaction.

"Why is Greeny Baby so fired up?" She whispered to Shawky. Shawky giggled.

"Gaxi Girl plays a lot of games online. When we were on the bus to your church, she complained about Quizzy girl beating her."

"Oh, I get it, she's so cute!" Oeno giggled.

"Oh uh, alright, let's play!" Quiz replied, sitting down with her phone in her hands.

"Wooo! I'm gonna beat you!" Gaxi roared, plopping down beside Quiz on her phone.

***

Zeba now stood in front of her vanity, applying red lipstick as one of her six adult children watched her.

"Now you be good for your uncle when I'm out, okay?" Zeba said, looking back at her youngest child through the mirror. The child nodded, looking around the room a bit dazed as if she was looking for something to nibble on.

"Baby, your gnawing rope is in the family room where you left it."

Hearing this the little lamb satyr scurried off. Zeba studied her face in the mirror, thinking about her date that was only a few hours away.

"I wonder if he prefers me limbless, he sure did take me to town in our first encounter," she smirked, studying her artificial hand. "They all love it when an animal girl from the old days is without her limbs, though I hope his kindness was not a fleeting feeling from the tunes I played..."

Laying out the two dresses she had to choose from for tonight, she sighed.

"Time will tell, I just hope Gaxi and the girls are having fun with the new recruit."

***

"Ah, man, again?" Gaxi moaned falling on her back as she suffered another loss to Quiz.

"Sorry Gaxi, wanna go again?" Quiz smirked, giggling a bit.

"Aw, nah, Shawky and Oeno are getting bored. We'd best attend to party business now," Gaxi huffed as two large orbs eclipsed her view.

"Hey bitches, four chocolate milkshakes as promised!" Ray-Ray giggled, holding a serving tray of foamy confectionaries.

"Thanks!" said the party.

When Ray-Ray was about to take her leave to let the girls get back to their business, she was summoned.

"Mom, can you help me show my friends something?" Quiz said, halting her mother.

"Sure baby bitch!" Ray-Ray said, her exaggerated and wasp-waisted physique and massive udders whipping around to stand adjacent to her daughter.

"Well everyone, if we're going over party business I think you all need a display of my abilities before we go on any missions, does that sound good?" Quiz asked, wiggling her gills in anticipation of her friends' agreeance. The party nodded, Ray-Ray joining in excited to see her child happy and having a hand in that happiness.

"Whew, okay!" Quiz shook her hands before clapping them together at her belly button.

"'Amphibian: Emote Frog's Tongue!'"

Quiz's tongue became long and wrapped around her mother's tiny waist.

The party clapped as the stretched out muscle secured the span of the woman's waist. Rachel, having been subject to this before, only smiled at her daughter, knowing that she was just getting started. Her tongue snapped back into her mouth similar to a tape measure and she began again.

"'Reptilian: Emote Turtle Shell!'" Quiz's fishnet tank top stretched as a turtle shell spawned underneath. Ray-Ray gave the shell a light ding with her gaudy long nails to show the others how thick it was. Quiz gave her audience a wink as they cheered. The turtle shell receded back into her skin as she readied her hands again.

"Okay, now this one is a bit dangerous but don't be alarmed, no one is going to get hurt," she cautioned before closing her eyes to focus.

"'Amphibian: Emote Frog Form!'"

Quiz's body morphed, her feminine and axolotl features softening as she crouched down on all fours, the cloth tied around her waist that acted as a skirt unraveling against the bulk of her new body. Quiz was now a large lavender frog wearing a fishnet tank top. Rachel rubbed her daughter's head as she sat there, croaking.

"Haha, this is my baby bitch's secret magic thang! Right now she's a normal frog, so please take care of her!"

Ray-Ray suddenly yelped as her daughter's tongue latched onto her belly, drawing her mother inside her soft maw with her plump chocolate legs kicking out the sides. Everyone stood at attention to assist the mother in peril, but were halted by calm yet muffled assurance.

"It's aight, she can't digest me!" Ray-Ray Rachel yelled as her supple pedicured yet gaudy feet slipped passed her daughter's lips. Quiz's belly then became heavy with the weight of her mother, rivets of milk leaking out of her mouth due to her body's juiciness.

"Umm, Gaxi Girl, should we do something? Shawky asked. Gaxi stepped forward.

"I think we should trust Miss Ray-Ray on this one, let's experience this for ourselves."

Quiz's tongue shot out and grabbed Gaxi, though due to her miniature stature she was devoured in one gulp. Quiz became fatter still upon eating Gaxi, her sides bulging and stretching out her fishnet tank top.

Oeno nodded, having faith in her leader and went next. She stepped before the lavender frog, offering herself. The fattened beast obliged and latched her tongue to the tall cyclops's abdomen. With a struggle the amphibian sucked in Oeno's huge body. Shawky followed, losing her reservations as a tongue whipped out to receive her. She soon disappeared inside the maw of the frog.

When Gaxi opened her eyes, she was in a purple room with a wooden floor.

"Wha, what happened?" Gaxi muttered, rubbing her eyes.

"Hi Gaxi girl, glad you're awake!" Shawky smiled, looking at her little friend with glee.

"Oh, hi Greeny Baby, Chocolate Mommy Baby was just about to serve us another round of milkshakes," Oeno giggled, lounging on an orange couch across the room.

"Where are we, I thought we got eaten?" Gaxi replied, holding her head in confusion.

"Oh you did, but at the same time you didn't,." Rachel giggled, coming out of a small room holding three milkshakes on a platter.

"Um, what?" Gaxi questioned, her brow raised.

"Oh want to hear this Greeny Baby, its fucking sexy," Oeno said with heavy breaths, rubbing the cold milkshake glass against her cunt. Shawky looked at her little friend with the smile of a mother, comforting her as Rachel began to explain.

"So right now we are in my baby's 'Ovi Room!'" Rachel cheered, her huge brown knockers flopping up and down as she did so.

"What's an 'Ovi Room'?" Gaxi asked, now more confused as ever.

"It's like a pocket space that our consciousness is experiencing at this moment. It's not too dissimilar to how my womb works for housing souls, though in this case our bodies were probably broken down into data and stored in her body somewhere, while our minds are sharing an egg in her ovaries and we observe the space as a room," Shawky finished folding her arms.

"You got it, you got it!" Rachel cheered.

"So, like, are we dead?" Gaxi shuddered. Shawky shook her head.

"Nah, just magically displaced for the moment. Hey Rachel how long does this last?"

Ray-Ray paused and thought for a moment.

"Well from what's happened before it takes about a day for the thingy she does to cancel out, so 'till then we're here."

"Well this is kind of poopy, what's the purpose of this move anyway?" Gaxi moaned.

"Well it's a concealing technique from what I've read in the past, even though she's a frog when she consumed us I doubt she stays that way the whole time, right Ray-Ray?" Shawky said, holding her chin. Rachel giggled.

"That's right, Belly Bitch!

Quiz sat on the floor, back to her old self with a new addition.

"Whew, this huge ass gut isn't going to work for the entire day," she said, her stomach so massive that her lithe frame could barely contain it.

"Okay, time to get thick! 'Reptilian: Emote Anaconda!'"

Quiz's body shifted as her belly shrank her while her body grew, padding itself as if borrowing the traits from the residents she now housed within her body. Her ass filled out, matching the size of Gaxi's, along with her hips widening even further. Her chest, which was a sizable 36F, jumped up thirteen cups sizes, though thanks to a considerable height increase she didn't topple over for being so top heavy all of the sudden. Looking at herself in the floor length mirror inside her room, she giggled.

"Wow, we're going to be best friends you guys, thank you for trusting me! Once I'm recharged I'll let you guys out, but while we wait, it's time to be a beach slut!" She giggled, swaying her huge hips to her mother's room to pick out something more fitting for her thick new body.

"Ah man, why does mom have to be such a cheap skank?" Quiz complained as she rummaged through her mother's closet. "All she has are theses tacky spandex body stockings and plastic sandals. Oh well, let's see, ah okay, here's a swimsuit!"

She smiled, holding up a red two-piece swimsuit.

"Woah, well thanks to Gaxi these are fucking tight!" Quiz cried as the bikini bottoms wedged into her fat ass. Giving her new fat ass a playful slap, she waddled of the house, shades on and beach ready.

Inside Quiz's Ovi Room the women were getting better acquainted. Ray-Ray was nose deep in Oeno's snatch, much to her enjoyment. The cyclops bimbo was so tall that her legs rested atop Ray-Ray's shoulders, her pedicured toes able to grip the moist flesh of Ray-Ray's chocolate ass. The two women created a semi-Neapolitan mash of lust as the ivory skin of Oeno quivered while the ebony skin of Ray-Ray indulged.

"So, Ray-Ray Girl, do you know Pickdol? Was he your husband, or no?" Shawky asked, unsure about how to approach the question but more afraid she was interrupting Ray-Ray's 'fun'.

Oeno, though aflutter with lust, was a bit perturbed when the sucking of fat ebony lips ceased pleasing her fat tanned cunt. Raising her sex partner's meaty thighs, Ray-Ray rolled her eyes as she arose from Oeno's quivering crotch, wiping her mouth of the cyclops's sweet pussy nectar to answer Shawky's question.

"Oh he was my boo, Belly Bitch, we were married in the spring while I was pregnant with my baby bitch."

Ray-Ray fanned herself as she thought of Pickdol.

"He was a fucking man, you hear me bitch? Oh the shit he would do to me, goddamn I loved that man!"

Stepping out of her fantasies, she glared at Shawky.

"Belly Bitch, you weren't fucking my man were you?"

Shawky laughed.

"No, no, he just knew my father. Before I was reformed he was my...doctor."

Ray-Ray thought for a moment after hearing this, thinking back to the conversation she'd had with her late husband.

"Wait, are you one of Arthur's maid bitches? Picky told me about one with blue hair and a huge gut before."

"Well, yeah, I was kind of the "main bitch" if you want put it that way," Shawky sighed.

"Oh I don't doubt it, you're a fine piece of ass!" Ray-Ray giggled, licking her fingers.

Gaxi, who was looking out the window into nothing but blackness, sighed.

"This is a poopy adventure, I can't even play games on my phone cause I left it in the room."

Shawky rubbed her belly and a playful willow-o-wisp popped out, becoming a small skeletal dog. The dog rushed over to Gaxi and nuzzled at her ankle.

"Cool a puppy, thanks Shawky!" Gaxi clapped as she ran around with the undead pooch. Shawky smiled at Gaxi before returning her attention back to Ray-Ray.

"So I've been wondering, if Quiz Girl is an amphibian, Pickdol was a Crocodile, and you're human, how did all of that work?"

"Haha, oh you're into my sex life, huh? Well, Pickdol ain't my baby's daddy, it's his cousin, Brine, though on the street he be known as Don Brine."

Shawky sat back, shocked.

"Oh, uh wow, that's something!"

"I squished his head with my ass!" Gaxi roared, shaking her ass with pride.

"GAXI!" Shawky yelled.

"Haha, nah, nah its cool fam, he's old news. The mothafucka dumped me after he knocked me up, and to think I ran security for his scary ass for three years. The nerve of some so-called men, huh?"

12