Urban Oddballs: 08

Story Info
Gloomy Bitches-Its raining.
5.6k words
3.75
6.3k
5
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Gloomy Bitches

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

It was raining. Puvi looked out the window, arms folded to support her weight as she rested her head against the pane, watching the water run down the glass surface. She placed one ankle behind the other, her skull beaded anklets jangling as she did so. She then yelped as a purple hand came to slap her across the ass.

"Hey there, butter buns, how's it happening?" Whisk'ka giggled, approaching her teammate with eager enthusiasm.

"Yeah, hey Whisk'ka, did you get that metal manipulating girl or whatever her name was?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, boss booty I got her, she's right here!" Whisk'ka laughed, pulling out the little onahole that was Maria.

"Oh, so you did the whole bimbofication thing again, huh? Are you going to sell her or what?" Puvi said, giving a lazy eye to the lewd object.

"Yeah, yeah I'm gonna sell her, so what's up with the milk udders, you're like bigger than me now, like way bigger..." Whisk'ka's voice trailed off as her golden eyes took in the expanse of Puvi's dark chocolate breasts. She winced with a hiss as milk shot into her eye.

"Ahh, what was that?"

"That's for staring, and if you must know I got in to it with some rival Outter bitches the other day with Kassie. I ate one of them while the other managed to get away. I looked them up and apparently, they're part of a new group called 'Trustee.'

"Oh, who else is on the team?" Whisk'ka asked, her interest peaked as she rubbed the milk out of her eye, stopping briefly to lick her wrist.

"Well, their leader is a Miblin which is odd, though this could be a joke, like how a mascot is the 'face' of a sports team. Uh, there's this pale woman with a blue fade," Puvi mentioned as she gave her a quizzical look. Whisk'ka looked back at her with curiosity.

"I ran into her the other day!" She snapped her claws with enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah?" Puvi said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, yeah, she was really bloated, like with an outie and everything. I bet a pin could pop her if you tried hard enough. Oh, and she kept summoning these scary burning skeleton things," Whisk'ka said, both mocking how Shawky looked and giving heed in way of what she was capable of.

"Well, she's probably a necromancer and the team's actual leader, though you'll flip when you hear who else is on the team," Puvi stated, scrolling through her phone and showing it to Whisk'ka.

"I knew that fucking bitch was on the team!" Whisk'ka roared, swiping at Puvi's phone.

"Hey now, control yourself! You told me that she's a team breaker, so maybe she's gonna break this team as well. In time, at least," Puvi shrugged. Whisk'ka's pupils dilated into slits.

"Who cares what she does, I want that mouse bitch dead for taking my eye!" Whisk'ka said, pointing to her left eye, though it appeared natural it was indeed an implant.

"We'll get your revenge, no worries, but it seems they're down a member now due to my little encounter," Puvi giggled, patting her new breasts.

"We could challenge them to a 'Grabbers game'!" Whisk'ka grinned.

"Well that seems feasible, two Outter parties fighting for one target. However, in the spirit of competition, let's wait until they refill that rude bitch's spot. It will be pointless to beat them when they're weakened," Puvi suggested with a grin.

"Ah fuck, you're right, I'll wait, but that mouse bitch is mine when the time comes!" Whisk'ka growled.

"I'll make sure that is the case for you, now if you'll excuse me, I must be going!" Puvi said, grabbing her raincoat from the rack.

"Where ya' going?" Whisk'ka asked as she took a seat on the coffee table.

"Shoo, get off of there, I'm going on a date with my husband. Jeggli should be by in a bit to baby sit the headquarters with you," Puvi said with a foot out the door.

"Yeah, if her top doesn't bust again. Seriously, even with your upgrade she's still top titty," Whisk'ka purred, now sitting on the couch.

"Right, okay, later Wizzy!" Puvi said, closing the door to the spacious apartment.

***

"Whew, its really storming outside, hey Aunt Whizzy!" said a young voice as she came through the door, throwing her raincoat on the rack and kicking off her shoes to reveal alabaster painted toes.

'By the gods above her raincoat wasn't even buttoned up all the way,' Whisk'ka thought as she waved at the young girl, looking straight at her incredible bosom that was kissed with wetness due to its resistance against the raincoat's shielding.

"So, J, did I get roped into babysitting you while your mom and dad are out fucking or whatever, or are you actually helping 'watch' the headquarters," Whisk'ka said with air quotes, looking at the young girl with unamused eyes as she followed her labored steps.

"Well, um, shoot Auntie I'm not sure, but that's probably the case. Aw man, my jeans are all soggy!" Jeggli cried as she noticed that she had left a trail of water from the door to where she now stood.

"No worries, just take them off and hang them up in the bathroom, we're all family here," Whisk'ka yawned, scratching her belly.

"B-but you'll see my undies!" Jeggli cried, embarrassed.

"Well, I've had to change you, so I've seen worse," Whisk'ka shrugged.

Jeggli frowned and changed out of her jeans with reluctance, though this was done with some difficulty due to her enormous bosom colliding against her knee as she stepped out of her pants. A visible wince was etched into her face as the task hit its mid-point. Though the expression was repeated when her second knee collided with her pendulous breast again. Then, with a heavy sigh she stood erect, stretching out her labored back as she walked to the bathroom, her caramel feet slapping against the wood of the floor as she made her way there.

"Oh, don't scurry away, let me see your cute undies!" Whisk'ka giggled. Jeggli stopped in her stride and turned around with a shy expression on her face. "Oh, they're bear undies, aren't those for little girls, Jeggli?"

"Oh, Auntie, don't laugh at me, I like these. They're cute!" Jeggli cried.

"Fufu, yes, yes they are. Now go on, hang your pants up," Whisk'ka laughed, shooing her niece off.

The busty woman went on her way, her huge breasts bobbing to and fro in her loose t-shirt as she made her way to the headquarters bathroom. The lights were off, though not thinking much about it she flicked them on. She then found herself bound and gagged by a body of tendrils.

"Don't scream. If you do, I'll pop these fat ass funbags like the overstuffed water balloons they are," said Quiz, her body now mostly snakes as she wrapped around Jeggli's overdeveloped body.

Jeggli shuddered in fear and a tinge of sexual excitement as she felt the abrasive appendages wrap around her soft body, hugging every curve as she was entrapped by Quiz's embrace. Being young and sheltered, she had never had anything quite like this before. Though the sudden attack frightened her, she was moved by her attacker's roughness. However, the pregnancy of the moment was cut short as she heard a whisper followed by the smacking of lips and the contorting of inner muscles.

Quiz had become a frog and had swallowed Jeggli in one labored gulp. Belly now heavy with the woman's copious body, she leaped out of the window and into the alley below with a light thud. Though she was fattened by her prisoner's weight, Quiz made instinctual leaps to avoid being detected by passersby. A large fat frog such as she was easy pickings for any well-bodied citizen to snatch up and prepare for an evening meal. Though Quiz's quiet movement was masked further by the rain.

***

Across town two metal chairs did their best to accommodate the width of Puvi's massive posterior. Her once pear now hourglass form was draped in an elegant wrapping of sequined silk as she sat across the table from her husband.

"So, do you think our little J will be a good Outter, baby?" Taka asked his wife Puvi as the waitress sat plates of spaghetti before the two with aid of a small ladder to reach the table due to her small height.

"Wine for you two?" The Miblin waitress asked, looking at their empty glasses.

"Yes, please, anything will do, just be quick about!" Puvi scoffed fanning the tiny woman away.

The waitress nodded and waddled back to the kitchen.

"I was going to talk to you about that. Taka, listen, our child is basically a cow. She has no talent for fighting. I mean, having a 3 in adeptness and a 2 in strength doesn't get you anywhere," Puvi stated as she swirled her fork in her spaghetti.

"Well, can't she improve, babe?" Taka suggested, looking at his wife with concern.

"Well, if she had a stat of 5 in anything then she could study a class and become an Outter, but as much as it pains me to say it, our child is dumb. Which is why I've been getting the papers together to sell her to a milk farm out in the country," Puvi said with a sigh.

"What? Babe, c'mon now! "Taka pleaded with his wife.

The Miblin waitress returned, presenting the bottle to Taka for approval. When he did so, she proceeded to pour up the glasses.

"Look, I know the construction agency has been doing great and my career as an Outter pays the bills among other benefits, but she isn't going to really do anything if she stays here in the city," Puvi explained before gesturing for the waitress to stop.

"But babe, the cow life isn't very rewarding, she'll just be sitting around eating all day for the most part. I mean, is that the life you really want our child to live?" Taka explained, taking a sip of his wine.

"Well, that's the life that we're going to have to settle with for her, honey, no way around it. Now, let's discuss the CDG order I sent in for the other day," Puvi said, fanning away the issue.

"Yes dear, what about it?" Taka asked with a tinge of sorrow as he ate his meal.

"Well, she'll be ready tomorrow, so we'll finally have a maid for the hideout. Looks like all those missions paid off after all, huh?" Puvi beamed with excitement in her voice.

"Honey, I'm surprised they didn't ask where you got the egg and sperm from," Taka said, scratching his head.

"Oh, they don't care about that, bytes button bills darling, they make what you want as long as you've got the dough, hahaha," Puvi laughed, snorting pasta out through her nose.

"Ehh, babe, let me get that!" Taka said with a wince.

"Eww it happened again, didn't it?" Puvi asked, fanning her face.

"Yeah, hold on, let me give you my napkin...okay, now blow," Taka said, coming over to his wife's side of the table and holding a napkin to her nose.

Puvi blew while closing her eyes, embarrassed that her disgusting habit showed up in such a public place. Onlookers whispered to their respective parties as they gazed at the couple with judgmental eyes.

Puvi, seeing this, shot every group in the room a glare of death, and as if a wave washed over the crowd they all stopped looking at the duo and went back to their meals and pleasant conversations. Her husband, noticing what she had just done, looked down, embarrassed that his wife had just intimidated everyone in the room with a single glance. Now, with her nose clean, Taka took his seat and began to shift the conversation in a lighter direction.

"So, babe, how are you liking your new assets? I know you're not a tit fan, but I love them. You're not going to change them, are you? I mean it's your body and you can do what you want with it, but I would prefer you keep them as plump and juicy as they are now."

"Yes, Taka, I'm going to stretch them out. This plump ripeness that they have does me no favors in combat," Puvi explained to her husband, shoving a meatball in her mouth.

"But babe, they're magnificent as they are, look at them!" Taka exclaimed to his wife, idolizing her new assets.

"Look, they're no good as mere assets, I need to temper these masses of fat and glands like fine leather in order to make them into proper weapons," Puvi said in earnest, mashing her chest together. Before the two could continue their conversation, Puvi's phone rang.

"Oh, it's Whisk'ka, she doesn't want anything. Probably something about how big of a hair ball she yakked up," the couple giggled as Puvi hit the ignore button.

Meanwhile, back at headquarters, Whisk'ka sighed.

"So, like, am I going to have to chase her again? I know she's having one of her fits since she jumped out the window without her pants, ahh, ya'know what, no, if her mother isn't interested in her behavior neither am I, I'm going back to nap on the couch."

***

Sometime earlier Gaxi, Steven, Dodger, Sarah, and Annry were all bunched up inside of Zeba's car as they drove down the highway. Dodger, feeling a little better, drove while Steven concentrated on the static waves in the air.

"Okay, we be on the right path, but the feeling that I got from back at the house is still pretty strong," Steven grunted, his hands on his temples.

"Keep doing your best, Mr. Steven!" Gaxi cheered, kicking her feet.

"Did we really need to put her in a car seat? I mean, she barely fits!" Annry said, a bit confused by the situation.

"Well Annry, she's tiny, I don't want her getting into any trouble on the road ahead, I've told you this," Dodger said, looking out at the road.

Gaxi smiled back at Annry, who responded with a fed-up scowl. Hours passed as the group drove along and what was once morning faded into the afternoon. They had come a long way from their home in Spades City and were now in the country. Fast food joints and cheap road side attractions were replaced with open acres of farm land where cow girls whose breasts were as big as houses slept; their pregnant limbless bodies held aloft by vein riddled mounds of fat and glands. In some sections one could see human girls resting against the breasts of their cow sisters, the near-translucent skin of their bellies ripe with multitudes of young. Their breasts sagged to the sides, falling to the grassy ground below their fertile bodies.

"Woah! Those ladies are, like, ten times bigger than Shawky!" Gaxi exclaimed as she caught sight of the orbs of motherhood resting on the grassy knolls.

"Yeah, girls of all races donate themselves to milk farms when they are down on their luck or lacking of any skills. They are bred and filled up with drugs which is why they get that big, though unlike regular pregnant human women, I've heard that those girls really will pop like balloons if put under too much physical stress," Annry said, yawning at the sight of the inflated balls of flesh.

"Yeah, girls from the old days wouldn't get that big, how times have changed. As things get more humane, the more liberties are taken with the limits of the female form when women come of their own free will," Dodger said looking out the window.

"They're beautiful!" Steven awed as he looked at a pregnant human struggling to her feet.

The woman's belly sagged to her feet as she stood. Rubbing her sore breasts she happened to turn and see Steven looking at her. She smiled and waved at him, though her weak legs could not support her weight, causing her to fall back to the ground with a thud. The alabaster flesh quaked as she hit the ground. She seemed worried about her condition at first, but laughed when she came to terms that she was indeed fine.

"Wow, she's cute!" Steven murmured.

"Hey man, don't get a chubby now, focus!" Dodger yelled, punching the larger man in the arm.

"Oh, uh, sorry, we're almost there. The signal is super strong up ahead," Steven said embarrassed.

***

Around 24 hours after Jeggli had been eaten by Quiz, what remained of Trustee gathered in Quiz's front room, where they waited to interrogate Jeggli.

Jeggli's eyes fluttered as she heard muffled voices.

"Wow, uh, Quiz Girl, did you think this was a 'good' idea? Shawky asked, shaking her head.

"Uh, I agree, this doesn't seem too smart Wiggly Baby, but she is a cutie. Look at those boobies, rawr," Oeno seconded, her eyes fluttering at Jeggli's woozy form.

"Shit, is she waking up?" Quiz gulped, looking at her prisoner.

"Where...where am I?" Jeggli said through the haze of her groggy disposition.

"Where's my Mah, ya bitch!" Quiz yelled, slapping the girl across the face and causing her to fall out of her chair on to the floor.

"Quiz Girl, no, no this is not how we're going to do things!" Shawky yelled, running to the bound girl's aid.

"Her bitch of a mother captured my Mah, why can't you fucking get that Shawky?" Quiz yelled back.

"I-I I'm sorry my mommy did something bad..." Jeggli pouted through whimpers.

"Shut your whore mouth you uber-boobed freak!" Quiz yelled.

"Quiz girl, calm down and question the woman about your mother's whereabouts. Tell her what you told us," Shawky said, calming Quiz down a bit. After a few moments of self-centering, Quiz explained to Jeggli what happened and where her mother could be at this time based on what happened to her.

"Umm, mommy and daddy did mention an egg and junk trapped in a bead," Jeglli said, trying to remember any mention of what Quiz explained to her.

"Yes, but where is the bead right now?" Quiz said, losing her patience but gaining hope, as she had found a lead in getting her mother back.

"Oh, mommy got that turned into a CBT...no, um, a BLT? No, no...a..."

Jeggli was then interrupted by Oeno.

"A CDG?" Oeno said with an index finger pressed to her lips.

"Yeah! Yeah! That's..." Jeggli began to cough as Quiz's hands wrapped around the girl's neck.

"Reptillian emote..." Quiz began to say.

"Shit! Oeno, calm her, calm her!!" Shawky yelled.

"Ahhh, aww," Oeno moaned, twisting her nipples as a beam of green light shot out of her eyes. The light filled the room with a soothing aura.

"You killed her, you stupid bitch, you and your cunt mother killed her!" Quiz cried, her hands still around Jeggli neck. Though the aura had canceled her technique she fought the soothing light with every fiber of her being in order to kill Jeggli.

"This isn't working, Quiz Girl, please!" Shawky said, rubbing her belly to summon a skeletal boa that wrapped around Quiz.

"Fuck, no, no, no!" Quiz cried as the undead snake forced her to loosen her grip on Jeggli.

"Ack, hack!" Jeggli coughed as she leaned over in her seat, dazed from oxygen deprivation.

"I'll never see her again, you bitch! You did this! I..." Quiz began to wail out in tears as the boa held her in place. She sobbed and sobbed, her gills drooping to the sides of her face as she balled out. The snake then dissipated back into a blue flame and floated back into Shawky's womb.

"Oh, Wiggly Baby..." Oeno sobbed, turning from the group to cover her teary eye.

'I cannot fall, not now, she needs a friend and crying will only make things worse.' Shawky thought, tucking in her lips with sorrow and holding back tears. With fists clenched, she stood her ground.

"We're going to remake your mother from this CDG!"

Oeno looked wide-eyed at Shawky.

"You can't do that, that CDG is still a person, Shawky, taking away her life would be just as bad as what has been done already!"

"Don't judge my methods, Oeno Girl, I don't see you coming up with any ideas!" Shawky fired back.

"Enough, I can't take anymore, just everyone...just leave, please, just leave!" Quiz yelled through sobs and sniffles.

Shawky and Oeno looked down in sorrow, knowing their fighting had only further hurt their dear friend. Getting that she should be left alone, they gathered up Jeggli and left Quiz's home. Quiz, on the other hand, laid there curled up like a ball crying her eyes out, lost in a pool of sorrow.

"This is bad..." Oeno murmured as the two stood outside of Quiz's home.

"Well, Oeno Girl, you did make it worse, why didn't you just agree that wiping this new CDG's mind would be the right thing to do?" Shawky expressed, grabbing at her sinuses.

12