Urban Oddballs: 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" Gaxi cried as she flew through the air, out of control. Shawky looked on in horror, her hand out stretched as several willow-o-wisps shot out of her crotch to Gaxi's aid. The tiny blue spirits morphed themselves into a large skeletal hand in an attempt to catch Gaxi. However, Gaxi was saved not by the collection of spirits, but by a bubble of water that glowed with a soft light as it floated in midair. The spirits that Shawky had sent seemed terrified by the magical bubble and retreated from it like cats to water, making their way back to their host.

"Wow, this feels great, but it's weird!" Gaxi giggled, floating in the bubble.

The party now engaged the Minotaur, but as they began to attack, a circle of glowing ligh appeared under all of their feet.

"This must be a clerical buff, so she's not knocked out." Annry thought as she fired an arrow at the Minotaur. The arrow flew through the air with a celestial glow, making contact with a loud thud.

"Gaww!" He yelled, recoiling and stumbling back in pain. "Why, why does this hurt so much?"

Oeno stepped out of the house, licking her lips.

"Oh baby, you should know by now, pain only makes me wet," She said, beginning to finger herself with one hand and twisting her nipple with the other. "Ahhh, darling Mousey Baby, my buff won't run out. Give him more delicious pain!"

Annry winced at the egregiousness that was Oeno in heat but tried to ignore it, firing another arrow.

"GAWH, not this time bitch!" Boris roared as his horns sparked, creating a ball of lightning around his head. The ball shot from his horns and collided with the arrow, destroying projectiles in the process.

'Shit! Beef Head is fast,' Annry swore, preparing another arrow while dodging another strike of balled lighting. Zeba began to dance as eerie music came out of the speakers on her limbs.

"Shawky, this one's for you, summon something!"

"Thanks Zeba girl!" Shawky ran her fingers across her belly, causing three blue flames to shoot out of her crotch. They materialized into skeletal wolves, and upon hearing the beats produced by Zeba, they howled their blue glow becoming orange as they lunged for the Minotaur.

'Huh, they're not glowing white like my arrows or any of us. I know Zeba buffed them, but the buff from that overdeveloped whore should have stacked onto them when they emerged,' Annry thought, watching Boris cry out in pain as the buffed undead hounds tore into his shoulders.

Focusing on Boris, Shawky's attention was turned for a moment as the will-o-wisps she sent to save Gaxi returned to her womb. She touched her belly in shock.

'Oh no, they're back without Gaxi Girl? What happened?'

Much to her relief a squeaky voice filled the air followed by the pop of a large bubble.

"Green Gumdrop!" Gaxi yelled as she fell out of the bubble a few feet above Boris's head. Her huge ass collided with the soft spot of his head, creating a hard thud upon contact. Blood shot out of his nose, causing him to stagger before her met his end, falling to the ground unconscious.

"Whew, we did it!" Gaxi yelled, her wide hips and massive ass wedged between the horns of Boris.

"Let me help you out of there, cute little baby," Oeno giggled as she pulled Gaxi out of her entrapment.

"Whew you've saved me again today!" Gaxi giggled, hugging her. Oeno giggled back, holding the smaller woman in her arms.

"No, problem, little cutie."

Everyone else looked on, exhausted.

"So, where's the necklace or whatever?" Annry asked, now pissed that yet again Gaxi stole the finishing blow. Putting Gaxi down, Oeno shrugged.

"I dunno, let's raid his house. I mean he did break the law so we have the right as Outters to raid his house," she said, Annry's brow rose.

"That's not a rule!" she yelled.

"Who cares, he was a jerk to me so let's steal his stuff!"

"Well, Gaxi Girl, let's just be discreet. Our battle has attracted an audience," Shawky cautioned, looking at the small crowd of people who were snapping pictures of the party. Gaxi nodded and lead the party into the Minotaur's home.

"Wait, so like how are we going to prove that we didn't just beat up a civilian for no reason?" Annry questioned.

"Ahh, I recorded his confession to having a modded phone and uploaded it to "Quest Me", so we're in good legal standing," Zeba giggled. "We can't be arrested or sued."

"Whew, well good call" Annry sighed with relief.

As the group entered the bedroom they were met with a surprising sight. The walls of Boris's bedroom were lined with all manners of BDSM gear. From bed straps to whips, it was all there.

"Oh, okay...?" Gaxi murmured.

"That brute, he took all of this from my house!" Oeno said with a huff. The party looked at her in shock as she began piling what wasn't attached to the wall on the bed. She began wrapping the items up in the sheets to be carried out.

Annry, disgusted, left the room to explore the rest of the house. Her attention turned to what appeared to be some sort of study, and as she stepped inside she could hear mumbling coming from somewhere. Looking around she laid eyes on a laptop. Wandering over to it, she was faced with a disgusting sight.

"Wow baby, daddy knocked me up good, didn't he?" A fat while female mouse said to a younger brown female mouse.

"Yes mommy, daddy's fat cock knocked me up so well that I'm having twins!" The blonde brown mouse girl squealed as she patted her drum tight belly with satisfaction.

"Hehe, you've gotten pretty big up top haven't you, Amy?" The fat mouse said to her daughter, flicking her budding breasts.

"Hehe, they're all still super tiny compared to yours mommy!" The brown mouse squeaked as she ran her tiny hands down her bloated abdomen, stroking her two sets of extra breasts.

"Don't worry baby," The mother stated, locking lips with her child in a passionate kiss. "We'll get you nice and fat in no time and then you'll be just like mommy."

"Like hell I will!" Annry grumbled as she stabbed the laptop with an arrow.

"How did you lose all the weight, little mousey?" A sultry voice asked behind Annry. Annry turned in shock as Oeno loomed over her. Looking back at the door it was closed, but now the room felt different somehow. Almost safe in a way.

"Did...did you find your necklace?" Annry asked, skirting her eyes away from Oeno, embarrassed.

"I know that was you in the video, little mousey," Oeno giggled.

"How? How did you know!" Annry yelled, her eyes full rage.

"Oh, you just told me little mousey!"

Annry looked on in anger, though knowing she was caught she composed herself.

"Okay, what do you want to keep this between us? Bytes? Clothes?"

"I want you to strip little mousey!"

"What? Why?" Annry scowled.

"When Boris and I watched your videos on "Raunchy Rodents" I just fell in love with you, and it would be beautiful to see your body in person, Amy!"

"Don't call me that! Is the door locked?" Annry asked, looking around. Oeno nodded.

"Yes, yes it is!"

"Alright, here I go then," Annry said, clenching her teeth as she removed her boots and form-fitting hunting pants. Oeno looked on in glee as Annry unstrapped her quiver from her back, untied her burgundy corset, and removed the blue blouse underneath. Her lithe body was exposed, leaving only her black thong and bra.

"Undies too, please!" Oeno giggled, looking at the little mouse girl with her sultry eye.

Annry removed her underwear and laid them with the rest of her garments on the table behind her. She looked up at her with a feeling of embarrassment, feeling as though she was being studied. Oeno was indeed looking over the mouse girl's body until she found a tiny thing that was out of place.

"Could you remove this as well?" Oeno giggled, poking at Annry's bellybutton ring. Annry covered herself and scowled.

"No, I can't!"

"Please, what's the harm?" Oeno frowned. Annry tucked in her lips and took a breather, before removing her jewelry. Annry's shape began to change, her trim figure became softer and softer until she gained a figure that was the spitting image of her mother in the video. In addition, her hair regained its natural blonde color, reaching a length that kissed her now bulbous ass. Annry turned her head, looking away from Oeno.

"This is what you wanted to see right? Right?" She said, tears rolling down her fat cheeks. Oeno caught her tears, wiping them away from her chubby face.

"It's okay mousey baby, all rodent mommies are cute little balls of fat."

Annry, or rather Amy, frowned and turned towards Oeno.

"I'm more than just a ball of fat that pops out babies!" She cried. Oeno gave her a gentle smile.

"Of course you are, mousey baby. You're a great warrior, but don't forsake your body. Both forms are beautiful.

"I think I've honored the deal...may I put my clothes back on?" Amy said, crying while trying to keep a strong face.

"Yes, mousey baby, I won't ask you to do this again. Sorry if it pained you," Oeno said, a bit sorry for her excitement getting the best of her. Annry wiped her face and re-attached her belly ring, having trouble getting it through the cushioned hole in her fatty flesh. This was made more difficult due to her expansive cleavage getting in the way. She took heavy breaths as she pulled and kneaded at her belly fat. Now with her previous figure regained, she settled herself and posed a request to the bimbo cyclops.

"Okay, now that I've embarrassed myself you have to do something for me."

"Okay mousey baby, I figured you swung that way!" Oeno giggled. Annry waved her hand in disgust.

"No, not that! Why wasn't Shawky's summon unaffected by your buff?"

"Oh, I thought you knew silly-billy," Oeno giggled. "You can't heal the undead, they hate it. In fact, most white magic and celestial powers send them above or below. It severs their ties to the world."

"What about protection magic?" Annry smirked.

"Hmm I dunno, though in most cases no, why do you ask?" Oeno replied. Annry shook her head.

"No reason, I was just reading an article and wanted to ask a professional."

"Oh mousey baby, you're too cute!"

Annry frowned at this and proceeded to dress herself. "Well that was it. Shall we go?"

***

Later, everyone but Zeba and Annry met back at Shawky's house. They all sat in a circle on her living room floor, sharing drinks amongst themselves.

"To the new member of Trustee Oeno!" Gaxi cheered, holding up a drink in Oeno's honor. Shawky and Bizzy joined her, raising their drinks to the Cleric. Oeno blushed at this, sipping down her drink through her bashful giggles.

"So, we have a tradition among the group even though most of us aren't here right now. We, um, share our weaknesses with one another to better strengthen the bond of the party," Gaxi giggled pumping her little arms up and down. Oeno smiled, nodding as she stood up in front of her little audience of three.

"Hello babies, my name is Oeno Nydobo, I am a reformed CDG!"

Gaxi looked over at Shawky, surprised. She was thinking about what she had told her this morning. but remained silent as Oeno went on.

"My primary function was just being a daughter to my adoptive parents who couldn't have children. If you can call that a function, haha! Umm, let's see what else, I have a mom and a dad. They live in up town. My dad is a Minotaur, which shows my taste in men, haha! Umm, oh right, weakness. Well even though I am the daughter of a CDG that still makes me one, and so like all reformed CDGs I have a little chip in my body. In this case it's in the small of my back. See, though I marked it with my Lady Salope's symbol."

Oeno finished by pulling up her short transparent dress to reveal a tramp stamp that resembled the art on the church doors from earlier.

"My condition for keeping my protection active is to attend church on my Lady's holy day, which is the Wednesday of, like, every week. I think as from what you, uhh, saw, earlier that protection is needed in these times, because even mild mannered office men can have modded phones. Though they're mean, why risk jail time just to ruin a changed woman's life? It's mean!" She said, beginning to hop a bit in anger.

"Ouch! Ahhhh, oh I'm sorry, I forgot how tall I was. I didn't crack your ceiling did I?" she cooed, the head bump turning her on a bit.

"Are you okay Oeno Girl?" Shawky asked, getting up.

"It's, ahh, fine. I'm sorry, pain makes me so horny..." Oeno moaned. Shawky tucked in her lips, a little shocked that even the average bump could send this woman into heat.

"Say it's pretty late, could I, like, crash here tonight? Going back to up town from mid-town is such a drag this late," Oeno said, still blushing.

"Sure thing, though I'm not really that equipped for someone as tall as you...would you mind sleeping here? I'll make you a cot, it you want?" Shawky offered, running through what she had available to accommodate the tall woman.

"Oh that's fine Inky baby, I'll take that, but can I use your shower? It's been a long day," Oeno asked, smelling herself.

"Haha, sure, we could all use a shower and some food. Bizzy prepare dinner please!" Shawky commanded, clapping her hands.

"Yes Mistress, right away," Bizzy arose, exiting to the kitchen.

12