Urban Oddballs: 05

Story Info
Milf Shakes- Zeba goes on a date.
8.3k words
3.8
9.2k
8
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Milf Shakes

Zeba took out her earring as she looked at herself in the mirror, approving of her red dress and flat ironed hair. She walked out of her bedroom, stretching her arms as she did so. Her phone rang, and looking down at it she smiled, walking towards her front door.

"Hey Annry, thank you for coming! When Dodger said he had an urgent thing to attend to at work and none of the other girls were answering their phones I wasn't sure what I was going to do!"

Annry looked at the sheep satyr milf with curious eyes.

"So I take it you're going out with that blue Spear-Ogre guy huh?"

"Oh yes, Steven is a bit rough but he's super sweet. Thank you again for not turning him in!" Zeba giggled, adjusting her pearl bell necklace.

"Yeah, uh, no problem. So do they...talk at all?" Annry asked, pointing at the face of a smaller adult sheep satyr poking out behind Zeba.

"Oh well sometimes, but they have a bit of a hard time enunciating," Zeba giggled, rubbing her artificial hand across her daughter's head. Annry studied the girl with cautious eyes.

'So they're all about Gaxi's height I guess, and judging from this one, all of them have artificial limbs like their mother. What's with the number on her left breast though, and why aren't they dressed to begin with?"

"Girls, come meet Auntie Annry!" Zeba yelled.

All at once little sheep girls popped out from around the house, coming to the attention of their mother. Zeba smiled as they all formed a little line near the front door. She passed each one and called off their names.

"Here is One, here is Two, here is Three, here is Four, here is Five, and this is Sarah!"

Annry looked on with a grin, though she was a bit confused.

'So what? She named them by the number branded into their tits. Well, except for that one. Why does she look so different from the other dumb little runts?'

Hi there, girls!" Annry said with a fake smile, waving to the tiny women. The rest of them responded in a squeaky bleep, all except for Sarah who looked at Annry with apathetic eyes.

"Come now, be polite!" Zeba frowned, nudging Sarah. She looked up at her mother, then back at Annry.

"Hey."

Annry smiled and responded.

"Why hello little one, I see you can talk." 'Gods, this one is weird, why the fuck is she glaring at me?" Annry thought, stepping further into the home and observing its interior.

"Ah, well, food is in the fridge. If you need any help, Sarah knows where everything is. See you around nine, later girls!" Zeba rushed, blowing her children a kiss as she made her hasty exit.

Annry waved as the door slammed with a sudden bang. She then looked over the children before her and scratched her head. 'Shit now what?'

****

Sometime later Zeba arrived at Steven's place, which was the very same large apartment complex near the side of town where the party had fought Don Brine. Nervous but excited she entered the foyer of the building, taking in the sight of the rather shabby interior. She refused to judge, knowing that he was a grunt for a crime boss and therefore living in a place like this was to be expected. She rang the buzzer for the 5th floor and spoke into the intercom.

"Hey Steven, it's Zeba, could you let me up?"

The door near the end of the foyer opened. She walked through it and sighed, greeted by several flights of stairs proceeding her. Taking another breath, she climbed them, though due to not being in the best of shape, the climb was a bit harder than she thought it would be.

'Oh I hope I don't sweat away my perfume, though maybe the smell of exhaustion turns him on?'

When she reached the landing of his apartment she found him waiting with open arms.

"Welcome Zeba, welcome! Come inside, I have dinner on!" Steven bellowed, his muscles rippling as he did so. Zeba entered the large man's abode.

It was what you would expect from a single man's apartment, turning out to be a not very well decorated dwelling with little more than the bare minimum needed to get by.

"What are you cooking? It smells great!" Zeba giggled, her nose sniffling the aroma wafting through the air.

"Oh, uh it's some roasted vegetables I whipped up. I figured you didn't eat meats, so this was the next obvious go to!" Steven laughed as he set the table.

'Wow, I was right, he is a big sweetie!' Zeba thought, giggling to herself as she took her seat at the table that was sitting in the man's living room. Steven looked on at his date with longing eyes from the kitchen.

'She's so damn hot, that red dress is fucking banging. Her breasts are practically hanging out, that bell only adds to it. Is she bigger than the other day?'

These thoughts rushed through his head as he prepared his love's plate. After adding a few garnishes for color he reappeared.

"Uh, sorry it took so long, here we are!" Steven sat the plate before his date, but then gulped. "Oh, sorry, I forgot the wine!"

'Oh, am I making him nervous? That's super cute!" Zeba giggled as Steven returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"Hehe, pouring it up now!" he murmured as the sound of the cork popping echoed off the brick walls of his abode. After filling both her glass and his with the red liquid he placed the bottle on the table and sat down across from her.

"Uh, dig in please," He grumbled through his deeply grizzled tone. The moment was pregnant as he looked at his love, picking up the fork and stabbing the roasted artichoke with it. The moment hung heavier as the fork made its voyage to her plump red lips. He waited for what seemed like a millennia until she finally bit into it.

"Wow this is good, I mean really good! I didn't know you were this good of a cook, Stevey!" She smiled. Steven's eyes rolled back.

"Thank the gods, you like it! Whew! I'm not very good with them 'plant meals'."

"Hehe, you've done a beautiful job darling. I mean, wow, I can't stop eating them!" Zeba cooed as she rubbed her cheek with glee.

"So, uh I guess small talk is next. Um, how's the Outter life going?" Steven asked, not really sure what to say.

"Oh, things have been going rather well so far. We got two new members, um, and we fought a Minotaur guy, and uh yeah, that's pretty much it." Zeba answered between shoving artichokes past her lips.

"Ah, that's cool. Thanks again for not turning me in, and, uh, sorry for back when me and Zeeks fucked you in front of the boss's place," Steven grumbled feeling guilty about his previous actions.

"Nahh it's cool, you were under the temptation of my music. I was just going to put you guys to sleep, so it was really my bad. Though I am sorry about me and the girls getting your boss thrown in jail," Zeba responded, touched by his heartfelt apology.

"Eh, it wasn't a huge loss. That fat ass hardly paid us anything, though I did hear that old Don B ended up in Bramble Coffin Prison," Steven whispered, munching on his artichoke.

"Woah, that's rough. Well, um, where are you working now?" Zeba asked, not really concerned about Steven's old boss but more about him and where he was going in his life.

"Well I'm working security for this old dude and his mansion full of CDGs. I forgot his name, um, shit I think it started with an 'A' or something," Steven said, scratching his bald head with his fork.

"Well, is it good work?" Zeba asked, swirling her fork at him.

"Yeah, he pays well and he's not a bad guy to be around, so I'd say its good work, "Steven said, proud of his current employment.

"That's good. Well the place looks...nice!" Zeba said, looking around for an object of interest.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you again, I guess because I forgot. What's up with the limbs, uh, did you have an accident or something?" Steven asked, though immediate regret showed on his face when he thought of the insincerity of this question. Picking up on his regret, Zeba calmed him.

"Its fine, its fine, uh when I was born, the owner of my 'Barn' cut them off."

"Like, they just cut them off, like snip, snip?" Steven asked, looking at Zeba while making a scissoring motion with his fingers.

"Uh well yeah, back like a decade or two ago that was the regular thing to do. Animal girls that shared a similar makeup with farm animals were treated as such. So, I imagine fattening and amputation were common place, though chicken harpies got it bad," Zeba recoiled as if remembering something awful.

"Oh, wait did they, like, gut them like actual chickens? Fuck, then what about the turkey and duck girls?" Steven thought out loud as he tried to remember if he'd eaten any, becoming sad when he realized the gravity of what he had done.

"I mean it's alright if you've partaken in animal girl flesh, it was a different time. Things are more civilized now, even though they could be a little better," Zeba said with a cheerful demeanor that petered down into uncertainty as she continued to talk.

"Whew, so I guess it wasn't 'best' to pluck your limbs off back there then, I'm so sorry. I mean look I'm just a dumb thug, the dick's wants are sometimes stronger than the head meat's wants, ya' know?" Steven said, rubbing his head in sorrow.

"Listen, if I'm coming straight with you, limbless sex was pretty fucking hot...in fact, fuck it."

Zeba stood up from the table and sat down on the floor, removing her dress, necklace, and underwear in a flurry of dedication. Following the act of stripping she sealed the deal by unlatching the hinges on her legs and arms. The artificial limbs detached from her body with a mechanical pop, leaving her defenseless and naked.

"This is my declaration of trust to you, feel free to do what you like!"

Steven looked down at her, dumfounded as he stared on in disbelief. A little voice whispered in his head.

'She is a sheep, right? Despite that shit she went on about she's still a fucking sheep, and a fat one at that. You could sell all of that meat for a hefty sum right now if you weren't such a coward. The seasoning in her food made her retain water so she's nice and bloated, the wine has only marinated her insides.' A little voice whispered in his head.

Steven reached down and picked up the awaiting woman who had her eyes closed in accepting any action that might befall her at the hands of this man. He picked up his love and brought her into the kitchen. He propped her up against the counter, her head resting against the back wall.

"Can those come off?" he asked, pointing at the caps on her stumps.

"Oh yeah, you can take them out, just be a little gentle please!" she cautioned, looking at him with her big yellow eyes full of innocence.

He nodded and pressed in the little clamps that magnetized the protrusions to plates lying just below the surface of her flesh. Within a few moments the caps were discarded next to her on the counter. She sat there wiggling her stumps in glee now free of the heavy hardware.

"Aren't you cute? Well, would you like dessert? I can, uh, feed it to you if you want. If not I can plug everything back up, if that makes you feel more comfortable?"

"Nah, I like this better. I feel so much lighter!" She giggled, wiggling her shoulders and hips.

"Hah, let's see how much lighter you are!" Steven laughed, picking her up. "I don't know, these seem to be weighing you down!" He giggled, jiggling Zeba's body enough to make her breasts flop around.

"Oh shut up, they are not!" Zeba giggled, sticking her tongue out.

"Wanna test it?" Steven asked, snickering at his little love with a look of complacency.

"Yeah, weigh me out since you're so sure," she fired back, sticking her tongue out again.

"Hah, well to better help me with this I should mark them off with this special marker," Steven said, smirking as he retrieved the marker from his counter drawer.

Zeba smirked back,"Go ahead, you can mark up my whole body if you like!" She giggled. She knew she was being treated like meat, but the degradation of it all made her very horny.

Steven encircled her breasts with dotted lines. When the circle was complete, her breasts lit up with a purple glow before sliding off her chest like two mounds of butter in a hot pan.

"Wah, ahh" Zeba screamed, moaning as the loss of her breasts filled her with panic but then replaced with ecstasy.

"No worries, baby, I can put them back on. The magic separator marker effects only lasts for 10 minutes," Steven cautioned as he glanced at the directions printed on the marker.

"That's alright, this feels great! Wait, why does it feel great?" Zeba asked, her mouth drooling.

"Oh, uh this marker is used by butchers today in order to cut up meat cruelty free. This version, however, is from a kink shop for animal girls. So it gives you heat the more I use it, I think," Steven said, scratching his head as he continued read, paraphrasing the instructions on the side of the marker.

"Ahh, use it again!" Zeba drooled, her mouth soaked with saliva.

"Oh, hold on gotta see who was right!"

He picked her weighty breasts up by the teat-like nipples and plopped them on the scale. The scale read: 21.7 lbs.

"Whoa baby, you were carrying over 20 pounds of boob on your chest?" Steven laughed in surprise.

"Oh shut up, you were...ah, right!" Zeba moaned.

****

Sometime later after more drawing the two of them relaxed on Steven's couch. Zeba, now intact, though still limbless, relaxed against Steven as he fed her ice cream.

"That was incredible, I have to have that every time I come over here, um mmm," Zeba concluded as a spoonful of vanilla ice cream filled her mouth. "Mmmm, ha I'm getting stuffed baby" She huffed, her belly protruding with dinner and dessert.

"Whew, you sure do love your ice cream. Are those old barn habits?" Steven joked, rubbing his girl's fat tummy.

"Oh, shut it you, I lost a lot of weight in the past 5 years!" Zeba snorted as more ice cream was shoved into her mouth.

"So how much did you lose back then?" Steven asked, sitting the bowl of ice cream down on the table.

"Oh boy, I was around 400 lbs., I think!" Zeba giggled, embarrassed from being so fat.

"Ah, that's not bad. My sister is like 450 or some shit," Steven shrugged, his finger sliding against Zeba's slit.

"Ahhh, well I mean Spear Ogres are all big, huh?" Zeba asked, biting her lip.

"Uh yeah, but ya' know the standards of beauty are based on the custom-breeds like 'Toy Ogres' and shit," Steven grumbled, rubbing Zeba's body against the shaft of his dick.

"Jeez big boy, are you bigger than last time?" Zeba wheezed as she felt the solid girth pressing against the space between her breasts.

"Haha, naw, though it is funny that you're only barely longer than my cock," he laughed, pinching her fat ass with his big fingers.

"Hey, don't tease me! You're just fucking..." Zeba's complaint was cut short as the entire length of man meat was shoved into her.

"Wahh, ahh...," she cooed as the over foot long length of manhood was pushed in and out of the tight brown lipped hole that was her snatch.

'Gods he's stabbing everything, fuck, I can't hold on like last time. That fucking liar grew, he must've, this is silly big!'

She felt as though she was going to spilt as his girth seemed to compromise more and more of her internal space with each passing moment. Her mind began to drift back to a more complicated time as she blacked out from the exhaustion.

"Well, Miss. Zeba, you've passed the exam. Your person-ship papers will be mailed to your address. It's nice to see more of your kind recovering from the years of selective breeding, good on you! Though I'm sorry but until you slim down, I can't approve you for the free relief attachments."

"Well is there any sort of relief package I can get that's not this damn chair?" Zeba said as her plump body wiggled around in what amounted to a life support machine on wheels. The government official crossed his arms.

"Well, we could shave some pounds off of you over a two year period, by then you'll be light enough to apply for relief attachments."

"Is there a catch, there always is with you-government types," Zeba glared at him.

"Well, your person-ship will have to go under re-review due to the additional aid we'll have to lend you," The official concluded.

"What does that mean?" Zeba scowled

"You'll be taxed upon receiving your attachments. We have to collect the additional funds needed to support you from somewhere, Miss Zeba. Also, as far as the matter of your children, due to them meeting the weight requirements they can be issued relief attachments for free. However, due to their intelligence, they are still deemed as property of Rowfell Farms."

"No, why?" Zeba asked, on the verge of tears.

"I told you, they can't take the person-ship exam due to their projected intelligence, therefore they are still property of Mr. Rowfell."

Zeba awoke in the arms of Steven as he snuggled her. Her eyes narrowed as she thought of the struggles she had to go through to gain ownership of her own children. Such politics were egregious to be sure, but that ship had long sailed and she was now a free mother. Though she wondered what would happened if she decided to marry Steven.

'Well he is very nice, he has a good job from what he's told me. However, can you really call a union a marriage if one legally owns the other?" Any CDG can legally marry anyone they want, but I as well as any number of bred bestial people will be owned by their partners upon saying I do. Though I guess being owned by him wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...'

Lost in thought, Zeba failed to realize that her belly was fuller than it was before.

'Wow, he finished off strong, and it's still leaking out! Fuck, wait a minute, if he knocks me up since he's not an animal person I think he claims ownership by default. Fuck. He's a good man but am I ready to have a 7th child?'

Steven awoke with a snort.

"Hey there Coco Kiss, ready to go again?"

"Sure, I'm ready for another round if you are!" Zeba giggled.

'I'm still sore from the first time we went at it. Though, that dick is too good to pass up!' Zeba thought as she was picked up with a bit of impersonal disregard. Then, with a swift flick of Steven's wrist she found herself atop his magic stick again. Bucking like mad she was gazed upon with kind yet lustful eyes, then in mid-stride a question was popped.

"Baby can I use the marker again?" Steven asked as Zeba bucked upon his girth.

"What do you want to remove this time, baby, a tit? An ass cheek?" Zeba asked, running down the list of what had been removed earlier.

"Let's try around the base of the neck?" Steven suggested, tucking in his lips as if embarrassed. Zeba slowed her bucking.

"Are you sure that's safe? I mean, I don't want to be without a body, I'm already lacking in the limb department!"

"No, no it'll be fine! Let's go together," Steven bellowed as her arose, taking Zeba with him as she was glued to his dick like a snug condom.

'This should be degrading, but why is it so fucking hot?' She moaned in her head, her eyes rolling back.

"Okay, ready love?" Steven asked holding her on his dick in one hand and the marker in the other.

"Uh huh," Zeba coughed, still a bit high on ecstasy.

Steven drew a dotted line around the base of her neck, and with a small pop, her head came clean off. Before she tumbled to the floor she was rescued by his strong hand, catching her with ease.

"Hold on there, can't have you rolling away," Steven laughed, his finger ending up in Zeba's mouth. He grinned as she began to suck on it. "Well now, I think we can find you something a little more pleasing to suck on, hehe."

The base of her neck and the base of her body were clean cuts, and like earlier not a single drop of blood was spilt. Zeba, on the other hand, was in a realm of mental bliss as she awaited her love to make good on his promise.