Urban Oddballs: 09

Story Info
Swelling-Mansion party.
5.3k words
4
10.2k
5
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Swelling

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

***

Sometime later the group arrived outside the grounds of a large estate, stopping around a mile back.

"Alright, the signal is super strong up ahead, so maybe we should continue on foot, huh?" Steven asked as he pointed ahead.

"That's not a bad idea, driving a vehicle into plain sight isn't exactly stealthy," Annry shrugged.

"Right, well forward we go! But first, someone unhook me, I'm stuck in the car seat," Gaxi whined, her huge ass wedged into the confines of the plastic chair.

The group walked down the quiet road, being as alert as possible for any oncoming vehicles, though along the stretch of the entire mile there weren't any signs of activity. Reaching the grounds of the estate they made themselves scarce by moving within the foliage that peppered the grounds.

"Shit, a huge guard! Steven, duck!" Dodger warned. However, in a panic Steven punched the huge guard, knocking him out in one shot.

"Woah", said everyone as they peeked out from their hiding spots.

"Oh, oh, I've got an idea. Steven, put his clothes on. If you act as a guard and pretend you caught us all, we'll get easy access to wherever Zeba and the other are inside!" Gaxi cheered.

"Eh, I think you would be better suited for that as opposed to me and Dodger," Annry suggested, looking Gaxi up and down.

"Why's that?" Gaxi said with a huff.

"Well, any rich person would never turn down a free Miblin, especially one with an ass as big as yours," Annry said with little regard.

"Annry, that's mean," Gaxi pouted.

"I'm afraid Annry might be right, Gaxi, rich people love collecting the more corpulent members of your race...sorry." Dodger sighed.

"Fine, you guys will be team B. If things get hairy find a hiding spot and contact one of us," Gaxi said, shaking off the reality of her being large for the good of her friend.

"Right!" said everyone as they split up into their teams.

After storing the unconscious guard in bushes and putting on his suit, Steven got dressed while Gaxi stripped, wiping the makeup off her face and tussling her hair.

"See, now I look like a dominated Miblin and you look like an imposing guard! Here, hide my clothes and phone in your suit, I'll get dressed again once the coast is clear!" Gaxi said with cheer. Steven blushed as he looked down at Gaxi's nude body.

"I've got a better idea..." He said, picking up Gaxi.

"Ah, oh, oh, no...Steven, um, please, we don't have to be this covert..." Gaxi stuttered as she was shoved onto the bulbous head of Steven's dick, mouth first.

"No offense, sexy little pear, but more feet on the ground makes more sense to me," Steven grunted, pulling up his pants.

Gaxi, who was almost impaled by Steve's cock at this point, had to agree. Her tiny size would be invisible within the crotch of his pants. With Gaxi being no more noticeable than a commonplace bulge Steven approached the gate, an important swagger to his step. Meanwhile, Gaxi endured being jostled around on his junk like some kind of ornament. Steven approached the guard watching the gate and looked at her with a nonchalant gaze.

"Eh man, done with patrol and ready for my lunch," Steven said, his hands in his pockets.

"Uh hmm, right, are you new?" She asked, staring at the bulge in his pants.

Now looking at her, Steven was captivated. She was a beautiful spear Ogre. Her skin was a radiant pink, her voluptuous breasts pressed together to create very fetching cleavage. She had huge hips flowing into thick bare thighs, and a fat stubby horn protruding from the shore of her hairline, indicating that she was teeming with fertility.

"Uh, yeah..." Steven said as his mind raced with thoughts of violating the opulent woman.

'Someone like her would make a much better mate than that sheep, look at her!' Steven's inner voice shouted.

"Well now, I think I'll join you for that lunch break, 'brother'. You and that curved horn must be hungry, 'big' guys like you need a lot of energy, right?" The female spear ogre giggled.

"Uh, uh, yeah..." Steven mumbled as his cock twitched, giving Gaxi a rough time as he felt himself getting harder.

"Well, newbie, my name is Bobby. What's yours?" she giggled, opening the gate.

"Uh, Ste...Steven..." he murmured.

"Well Ste-Steven, come on, the break room is inside the mansion."

***

Meanwhile, Dodger, Sarah and Annry were scaling the garden wall to gain access to the mansion's grounds. Dodger and Sarah were able to jump the wall with ease while Annry scurried up it with a struggle.

"Whew, this new weight is the pits," she coughed, hands on her knees.

"It looks good on you, though!" Dodger said with a wink. Annry blushed, covering her face.

"Shut up."

"Hey, hey, there's a cellar door back here!" Sarah whispered.

Hearing this the two of them followed Sarah to said cellar door, breaking the lock and filing inside. The cellar was what one would think a cellar would be to a house such as this. It was a storage room for food and wine, indicated by the wine racks and freezers that populated the area.

"It's super spooky down here, let me use my flashlight," Sarah peeped as a little light lit up on the underside of her forearm.

"There should be a door leading into the main house, right?" Dodger asked, looking around, his vision guided by the glow of Sarah's forearm.

"Yeah, there's the staircase, let's go!" Sarah pointed out, running up the stairs and busting through the cellar entrance.

"Shit, no, Sarah!" Dodger whispered, but it was too late.

With a mighty bang the door flung open to the surprise of the head chef and Madame R, who were in the kitchen and came rushing once they heard the loud bang. They both confronted the sheep satyr girl as she stepped out of the darkness and into the light of the kitchen. Upon seeing the two disgruntled figures before, her eyes narrowed.

"Where's my mother and sisters you bullies?" She yelled.

"Oh, this is the even sheep that got away in the report. You see, my dinner party IS destined to be great, the ingredients just keep falling into my lap!" Madame R giggled.

***

"So, come get your lunch, Steven," Bobby giggled, her huge legs spread open as she sat on the couch in the mansion's rec room.

Steven gazed upon Bobby's bald sex and gulped as his dick became stiff as a brick. This in turn caused great discomfort for Gaxi as his cock pushed further into her body, pushing her against the fabric of his pants. Steven closed his eyes.

'I hope Zeba forgives me, but there's only so much temptation a man can take!'

With a mighty heave he flipped Bobby onto her stomach and unzipped his pants, his member springing like a caged beast. Radiating pure masculinity, he shove Gaxi along with his entire length into the pink honey pot that was Bobby's wet pussy. Gaxi's eye's widened in terror as her huge rear made contact with the stubbed surface of Bobby's sex. Her sex put up some resistance due to its sheer size, but it was no match for Steven's muscles as she was spearheaded into the female spear ogre's womb. Now in full motion Gaxi's plump body was plunged in and out of the pink pussy with considerable speed.

'He's going to push through me, oh gods this is it, he's going to impale me!' she thought as Steven pounded harder and harder.

While Gaxi was being tortured by this, Bobby was loving it. She moaned and licked her lover as he pounded into her soaking pussy. Falling in love with Steven, her belly bulged with each deep penetration. Overcome with lust, she ripped her uniform open, her fat pussy being pumped for all its worth. The fat pink sacks that hung from her breasts flapped back and forth as she was fucked, making it clear that this was a woman who had accepted her primal role of being dominated by a powerful partner.

'Fuck, he's so big! I haven't had something like this in a long time. This big dicked brother is worth quitting a job over,' she thought, her tongue falling out her mouth as her eye looked towards the ceiling. Her purple hair fell over her shoulders as she licked her lips, savoring her lover's barbaric rhythm.

After a brutal session of hard fucking Steven came four times, filling up Gaxi within Bobby. The expanse of her body filled Bobby, making her squirt into Gaxi with a violent shudder. This led to Bobby succumbing to the force of her own release and fainting there on the couch.

Steven pulled out of her and in turn pulled out of Gaxi with a loud pop. His member now limp with exhaustion, he stood back and wiped his brow. He looked down at the defeated woman, who was now fast asleep and sucking her thumb while resting on the floor having since slipped from the comfort of the couch. Her belly now distended to a disgusting degree, and her pussy dripped with his seed.

"Oh shit, I got so caught up in all of this that I forgot Zeba!" Steven exclaimed, shaking off the afterglow of intercourse as he ran out of the room.

AS he ran, tiny clothes fell out of his suit, along with a phone. Hearing the phone fall to the ground, he was reminded of something he had abandoned.

"Oh shit, I forgot about the sexy pear!" He said, running back to the room and retrieving the lost items along the way.

***

Now back in the kitchen, Sarah faced down Madame R, standing her ground.

"What did you do to Uncle and Miss Annry?" Sarah cried, pointing at the two having heated sex in the cellar.

"Haha, foolish little lamb, I shot your friends with my Romance Beam! Now they'll fuck until they collapse from exhaustion. As for you, though, you look a bit chubbier than the other little lambs, and your white flesh is so pretty! I could just gobble you up! As a matter of fact, I will once I get you hypnotized!" Madame R shot Sarah with a beam and cackled, her generous bust bouncing within the restrains of her red cat suit and jacket.

Sarah shook her head and looked back at Madame R.

"Wait, why are you not dazed? I must have missed!" Madame R zapped her again, expecting a different result, knowing that she had hit the little sheep woman head on this time.

Sarah shook her head and looked at Madame R with a bit of confusion.

"No, no why does this work? Don't you find me attractive?" Madame R whined, pressing her massive breasts together under her cat suit.

"No, you're ugly!" Sarah puffed, glaring her red eyes at the woman.

"What! You stupid little bitch! Head Chef, give me a knife, this little bitch needs to be taught a...," Madame R was cut off with a flash of light going in her eyes, followed by a kick to the face.

"Ooff!" Madame R cried, falling over herself and breaking the heels off of her sequined stilettos. She knocked herself out by colliding head first with the corner of the counter.

"No, Madame! You stupid lamb chop, I'll cut you!" The fat little chef yelled as he ran towards Sarah with a knife.

Sarah jump out of the round man's way, landing on the counter behind him. When he turned to attack her again, she evaded. This cycle continued on for a while until the fat little man dropped his knife and grabbed his knees, now winded and out of breath. He bowed his head to the tiled floor of the kitchen, exhausted as he watched his knife be retrieved by a metallic hand. Looking up he was shocked to see Sarah brandishing his blade at him.

"Okay, tell me where my mommy and sisters are, fatty!" She squeaked, towering over the small man.

"Well, um, uh, yeah, yeah sure, she's behind the wall!" The little man scuttled to the counter and pressed a button on its dashboard.

The black shielding on the wall slid back to reveal a suspended, engorged, rubber-clad spherical figure whose mouth was attached to a tube.

"Mommy? Wait, where are my sisters?" Sarah asked, shifting from relief to worry.

"Uh...in her..." The chef said with awkward pauses.

"What...what do you mean?" Sarah said, on the verge of tears.

"Well, we made her drink them in order to fatten her up for tonight's dinner...which I guess is cancelled now. All that marinating and fattening just to get her above three times her weight, all lost," the chef said, defeated and crying into his sleeve.

"Get her down, get her down right now!" Sarah yelled, her eyes full of tears.

***

Meanwhile, in the cellar.

"I love how fat your ass has gotten, you fat rodent fuck! Keep eating, that's what's you're good at you pack rat bitch!" Dodger groaned, his eyes full of red haze as his hands rebounded off of Annry's fat ass while his cock slammed into her fat pussy.

Annry did not speak she ate, shoving slab after slab of raw bacon into her slobbering maw. This was followed by wedges of cheese and whole cloves of garlic. As she ate, the only thoughts that went through her head were the red beam induced thoughts of Madame R.

'Must get fatter, mating needs fat, fat makes babies!'

"Yes, now we're getting somewhere. No more bitchy personality, just fat pussy," Dodger grunted as he worked his large, bestial pipe into Annry.

Annry continued to chow down, determined to make herself more applicable for breeding. Food was plowed into her mouth, however her body was now in sync with her mind, and food that collected in her stomach was processed becoming the building blocks for her fat deposits as well as her muscle mass. In other words, Annry became thicker quicker without becoming obese or muscular. This subconscious biological median was a side effect of her belly ring exploding when she fought Metal Murmurer.

As she ate her form rounded out, gaining weight and distributing the gains at an even pace. Dodger was enjoying every moment of this as he delivered noisy plunge after noisy plunge into the ripening mouse girl. She, however, continued to ignore his assault on her rounding figure as she was still too busy fattening herself. As she swelled little by little her growing figure began to flow out of the tight spandex apparel, the added fat now giving her a slight pudge, enough to create a muffin top.

***

Madame R awoke, rubbing her raven-haired head as she centered her fuzzy vision to lie her eyes on a gruesome sight. Her head chef was lying there motionless on the floor as Sarah stood over him with rage in her eyes, holding a bloody knife.

"No, no, no, not like this!" Madame R yelled, attracting Sarah's attention as she struggled to her feet.

Now on bare manicured feet she ran, pitter patter filling the polished halls of the estate as her assets bounced without restraint within her red cat suit. The pace of her escape only increased as she heard the bleating cry of an angry sheep throughout the halls.

"I have to alert the staff, I have to alert the bodyguards!" Madame R mumbled in a panic, pulling out her phone and striking it with her manicured finger. Anticipation weighed on her heart as she heard the phone ring.

However, to her horror, the phone went to voice mail. Her guards were too busy elsewhere, playing a game of 'Merry Miblin Mamas' to hear their phones. Madame R continued to run, despite her feeling her pursuer was hot on her trail. Making her way to the stairwell, her cat suit snagged on the edge of the banister. This snag created a rip that revealed the bottom majority of Madame's R's alabaster skin to the open air, though a sudden change of force made her lose her balance and trip down the stairs.

This action was not without consequence, as she twisted her ankle halfway down.

"Fuck! Ah, mmm," she cried as she dragged her injured foot onward, desperate to get outside.

Fearing that the crazed sheep girl was still on her tail, she pressed onward as fast as she could. Her fears were justified as Sarah closed in on her with the pose of a predatory hunter. Watching the woman cower in fear as to what she might do filled her with a sick satisfaction, though this smug air was smothered by the flames of rage that roared in her heart. Her red eyes glowed with malicious intent, her mouth was level, and her knife was ready.

Making it to her garden Madame R collapsed in the garden shed, not having the strength to continue with her desperate escape. Her curvy body now lay in fear in the doorway of the shed as Sarah approached, swapping her knife for a hose in her metallic hand.

"So, you like to fatten things up, huh? Well, let's see how you like being a water balloon!" Sarah yelled as she seized Madame R's raven head. She dragged the woman over to the hose's source, holding the hose to her lips and turning the nozzle on at full blast.

The Madame's eyes grew wide as water rushed into her body. She struggled, though Sarah held her down as the torrents of water began to fill her body. Her stomach rose like bread in an oven as water pumped into her gullet. She kicked her legs to no avail as her abdomen pushed through her spandex cat suit, splitting the material to make way for her belly's growing expansion. Unable to find the strength to resist Sarah's mechanical hold over her body, Madame R stopped kicking, succumbing to the lust riddled pain that she was experiencing. Her glistening scarlet clad toes clinched as the ballooning flesh of her pale belly began to round out, the white flesh beginning to redden as her belly's elasticity was reaching its limit.

Back in the kitchen, Gaxi was fanning a distraught Zeba as she sat beside her on the kitchen.

"Oh Zeba, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," Gaxi cried, her face pressing against the stub of Zeba's shoulder.

"Zeba, I...oh, she's in bad shape, maybe we should get her out of here. Your healer buddy can check her out later, let me get some food for the road!" Steven said, shaking with fear as to what horrors had befallen his love but doing his best to think in a rational manner.

Entering the cellar, the spear ogre laid his eyes on the exhausted forms of Dodger and Annry, naked and covered in liquid passion.

"Jeez...get up you lot, there's no time for this. We got Zeba, let's go!" Steven yelled, picking the two up and draping them over his shoulders.

"S...she made me..." Zeba stuttered as her bulbous form lay next to Gaxi.

"Don't speak, Zeba, please save your energy," Gaxi cried, cradling her friend's bald head.

"She fed me my babies..." Zeba sobbed, looking at her bloated stomach in horror and shame.

Zeba's body was that of a beast prepped for consumption by the size of her packed belly and the circumference of her drooping breasts. The majority of her offspring were now a specialized fatty soup that marinated her insides while tricking her body into thinking it was pregnant, fattening her up passed the desired limit of making her three times her weight. Her breasts dripped of lactation as labored breaths passed through her sobs.

"Oh, Zeba..." Gaxi cried, hugging her friend.

Steven came up from the cellar with the naked bodies of Dodger and Annry over his shoulders. He carried a body full of provision as he looked at the two women with sorrow.

"Is she going to be okay? Why haven't you gathered the other little Zeba's? Steven said, a bit confused.

"Steven, they...they fed her, her own children...," Gaxi said, sobbing as she held Zeba's head against her chest.

"No...no way. Babe, I...I'm so...," Steven closed his eyes and looked away from the two, trying his best to hold back the hurt his beloved must feel right now.

As the group took in the grim affairs of the moment their silent reflection was broken by a thunderous pop. They all turned their heads as the pinging of rain followed the rupture of noise that had announced itself just moment ago.

"Sarah!" Gaxi yelled, running out of the room towards where she thought the noise had originated from.

"Wha? Mmm?" Annry and Dodger said as they awoke from their sex induced nap.

"Good, you two are awake, follow the little pear while I help Zeba," Steven bellowed rolling the two lovers off of his shoulders.

12