Urban Oddballs: 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, baby!" Wesrnas cooed, putting her arms behind her head.

"Oh fuck, cover up your tits, Wessy, you know you don't have nipples!" Zeeks scoffed in disgust.

"Oh! S..sorry baby," Wesrnas said, embarrassed.

"Aw fuck, you got me out the mood again, get off of me!" Zeeks scowled, tossing Wesrnas to the side.

"Ouch, ah, baby wait!" Wesrnas cried, reaching out for her man.

"Naw, naw, just feed the kid, I'm going out," Zeeks fanned as he slipped on his clothes.

"But baby!" Wesrnas cried as the door slammed, which caused the couple's baby to start crying.

"Oh no, shhh, baby mommy's coming!" Wesrnas cried as she stumbled out of bed towards the infant's crib.

Picking her baby girl up, Wesrnas held her close to her breast, from which she sucked.

"See, you don't care that I don't have nipples," Wesrnas sighed as a tear rolled down her blue cheek.

***

Later that night, at Puvi's residence.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Puvi muttered as she paced in her bedroom.

"Come to bed, baby," Taka pleaded.

"No, this shit will not stand! A Miblin, a fucking sex toy Miblin is as strong as me, can you believe that?" Puvi roared.

"Well, you don't know that, baby," Taka said, trying to calm his wife.

"Taka, she has the same fighting style as me, use your head!" Puvi snapped.

"Still, that means nothing, though, and I would like to use my head on you," Taka pleaded, trying to fit in a request for sex in between his sentences.

"I'm not fucking tonight, don't you see I'm upset!" Puvi roared.

"I'm sorry, dear," Taka sighed.

"It's not fair! I tell you, this little bitch comes on to the scene, copies me, and thinks she can outshine me? Well whew, man, I see how Whizzy feels, this shit is stupid," Puvi shook, heating herself up.

"Babe, she's just a Miblin, no one is going to take her seriously," Taka yawned.

"That's not the point. She's supposed to be on some corner sucking dick, not competing with me. This is my marketplace, my team's market place. We built ourselves from nothing!" Puvi yelled.

"I, um, I, whew..." Taka stammered.

"It was just me and Whizzy at the start, we couldn't even get work because no one took us seriously. I can't even think what Whizzy must feel after dealing with that mouse bitch," Puvi cried.

"Dear, I'm sure you'll get jobs, their little group ain't a threat for you all," Taka said, patting his wife on the back.

"I mean, it's just not right, ya'know? She was just a kid, we had it so rough" Puvi cried, leaning into her husband.

"It's okay, shhh," Taka said, holding his wife.

"She was just a baby, Taka, but she went through all that training," Puvi cried.

***

"Hey thanks for saving me back there, you turned her into a weird doll, that was fucking cool, what you're name?" Asked a young balck girl with a fat ass.

"I'm Whi..WhiK" A younger cat girl lisped unable to pronounce her own name.

"It's okay I'll just call Whizzy, in that okay?" A young Puvi asked a younger Whisk'ka.

"Yessh meow!" Young Whisk'ka nodded.

***

"We had countless fights, countless battles." Puvi thought.

***

"Hey Puvi, I met this new girl today named Annry, and she's super nice!" A young Whisk'ka said, her words now echoing through Puvi's mind.

***

"And when we fell, we picked each other up..." Puvi went on.

***

"Puvi, I had to fight her, she was going to h...hurt you! She took m...m...y eye!" Whisk'ka cried. holding her bleeding eye.

12