Urology Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

I was captivated by how Georgia was slowly raising the heat and passion in the petite, raven haired beauty. I gripped my now stiff cock and slowly stroked it. I was amazed how solid and stiff it was. A tiny drop of pre-cum oozed out and this shocked me seeing I haven't had any in quite a while.

Erin slowly came out of her shell; she wrapped her slender arms around Georgia's naked form. She raked her nails up and down her back. This produced a groan from Georgia's lips and she increased her attack on Erin's neck, ears and shoulders. She now had the blouse completely unbuttoned and as she drew it from Erin's tight body, I stroked my cock fast, but making sure not to shoot off, I had plans for these two and I'd need all of my orgasms intact when I began.

Georgia finally abandoned Erin's neck after soul kissing her for several minutes leaving Erin panting and visibly shaken. She slowly urged Erin onto her back and she moved to her tiny, but perfect breasts. Even on her back, I was amazed how high they stood and didn't flatten out at all. Her tits were crowned by a pair of very dark, tiny areoules. They were the size of dimes and the nipples were protruding from them like two tiny, fat pencil erasers. They had to be extremely sensitive, for when Georgia closed her lips around one, Erin began to buck and arch her back. Her shoulders were the only thing touching the mattress other than her feet.

Erin rolled her head from side to side and was moaning continually. Her hair, pulled tight was slowly coming undone as one, then both of the chopsticks fell from her bun. She screamed out when Georgia sucked the second nipple between her lips and chewed on it a little too hard. She fisted Georgia's long, silky blonde hair in her fingers and pulled her tighter to her aching tits. She let out a groan of frustration when Georgia left her tits and moved downward. She planted wet kisses along her lower chest and her extremely flat, even concaved belly. She let out a grunt when Georgia's tongue darted out and played with her tiny belly-button. She let out a whoop when Georgia suddenly flipped the tiny raven haired beauty over onto her belly.

The larger blonde straddled Erin's tiny slender form. She tried holding her still, but Erin was constantly moving and wiggling beneath her. She reared back and planted a hard slap on Erin's gorgeous ass; "Lay still Erin, or I'll give you more!"

Erin arched her back, nearly throwing Georgia from her upper thighs. She looked back at Georgia; her extremely long raven hair covered her face and all of her back. She growled at Georgia; "You wouldn't dare you blonde headed slut!" It was evident she wanted more and was just baiting Georgia.

"Oh yeah, we'll see about that you tiny little prick teaser!" She reared back and planted two more hard slaps on her ass. She was visible turned on and finding the zipper on the back of Erin's black pencil skirt, she yanked it down and grabbing hold of the waistband, she wiggled it from side to side taking it off her luscious ass and down her squirming legs and feet.

I let out a groan when I noticed Erin was naked beneath the skirt. My groaning caused both women stop to look at me. Georgia let out a giggle; 'Hey Erin, looks like that medication already took effect. Don't stroke it too hard John, we wouldn't want it going off before we had a chance to enjoy it." Turning back to Erin, she stroked the taut flesh of her semi-rosy butt cheeks. All of a sudden she planted three very hard and very fast slaps on her ass cheeks.

Erin let out a shriek and pushed her ass upward to Georgia's body.

"Mmmmm, seems like you like that huh?" She slapped her several more times and the tiny, gorgeous cheeks were now beet red.

Erin craned her head back and groaned out; "Please Georgia, no more I promise to be good!"

Georgia ignored her and slapped her two more times. She gently caressed the abused ass as they reached for the ceiling as she arched her back even more. Georgia slowly slid her fingers down the extremely tight crack and found Erin's pussy. It was literally dripping as Georgia parted Erin's extremely tight cuntlips; her palm was drenched in her juices. When she pulled away, she heard Erin groan out in protest.

I nearly came as I watched Georgia raise her hand to her mouth and begin lapping all of the juices Erin had deposited there.

Georgia slid off of Erin and in one fell swoop, rolled her over onto her back. She slid immediately between Erin's outstretched legs and began raining kissing all over her dimpled knees and slender, but very delectable thighs.

Erin was moaning and groaning continually, I couldn't see her face due to her long hair covering her face, neck and chest. Her pelvis was thrusting upward as she tried to make contact with Georgia's active lips and tongue.

Georgia planted her one hand on Erin's belly to keep her steady and went in for the kill. She completely covered Erin's tiny pussy with her larger mouth.

I couldn't see what she was doing due to all of her blonde hair covering Erin's thighs and pussy, but I had a pretty good idea. I heard sucking and slurping and saw Erin's hands clutching at the damp sheets and grabbing hold of Georgia's hair, pull her tighter to her parted thighs.

I had enough of all of this watching shit. I got onto my knees and scooted behind Georgia. Her compact, but luscious bubble butt was pointing towards the ceiling as she was bent down as far as she could to get better access to the luscious pussy before her. Using my knee, I urged her legs apart and I heard her groan and she complied. I reached down and slid my fingers up and down her puffy slit. I was rewarded with a handful of her creamy juices. I licked them up and found them to be tangy, yet somewhat sweet. I did this again and coated my cock with her juices. Scooting forward, I lodged my extremely stiff cock at the entrance to her pussy. I pushed forward and was rewarded with the feeling of an extremely tight and hot portal. I sank my cock deeper and deeper into her cunt and nearly came then and there. It was the first time in over two years that my cock was stiff enough to penetrate a pussy and I stopped to savor the sensation. I wasn't about to allow this feeling to overtake my better judgement and fuck away like a man possessed and cum way too soon.

Georgia reared up and slammed her tight ass hard against my body, taking my entire cock into her hot pussy. She immediately dropped her head back down and began sucking and licking Erin like a woman possessed.

Erin was thrashing about, not knowing what caused this increased licking and sucking by Georgia. She clutched at Georgia and letting out a loud scream, started cumming all over her face. She came so hard she briefly let out a tiny geyser of cum all over Georgia's face and neck.

I reached down and captured both of Georgia's large, firm tits. I mauled them in my hands and managed to catch both fat nipples between my thumb and index fingers. I rolled them and tugged on them roughly; this I immediately noticed Georgia loved. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as I steadily fed it in and out of her pussy. I still couldn't believe I was so hard and thick. I knew if I continued fucking at this pace, I'd cum soon and didn't want that to happen. I let go of one fat nipple, even though I didn't want to. I slid my hand down and located her stiff bud. My fingers were completely drenched in her vaginal fluids. I began rolling and diddling her clit and that did it. I felt her stiffen, her cunt clutched at my cock and all of a sudden I felt a flood of her hot, sticky juices coat my cock.

She bucked and screamed out; "Oh fuck yeah John, just like that, fuck, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming so fucking hard. Holy shit I haven't had an orgasm this intense in quite a while."

I released her clit and drew my hand out. I slid it all over her luscious ass cheeks and felt my cock leap in her. I was staring at her puckered rosebud and I just had to do it. I slid my cum coated finger into her asshole and she jumped so hard, my cock popped out. She tried to roll away, but I wrapped my arm around her and shoved the slippery finger even deeper into her ass.

Georgia was sweating profusely and was shaking as another orgasm overtook her body. She clung to me as she slowly came down from her intense orgasm.

I slowly withdrew my finger from her ass and drawing her glistening body to mine; I hugged her and for the first time, planted a hot, very hot kiss on her lips.

After several minutes, Georgia pulled away; "John, where is your bathroom, I desperately need to use the potty and clean up."

I pointed to the doorway; "Second door on your right!"

I crawled up and sat back against the headboard and immediately caught sight of Erin. She was on her side; her head was propped up by one arm. Her legs were spread wide and her other hand was lazily stroking her slit. Her fingers were glistening in the light of the bedroom. She was twirling her little pearl and watching me stroke my cock. She looked up and a tiny smile crossed her lips. They darted back down to my cock in my hand. She bit her lower lip and licked them both. Her eyes were smoking hot and I could tell she was ready for round two. I crooked my finger at her, urging her to come and sit beside me. She settled in beside me and took a deep breath; I could tell she liked how I smelled. I brushed her hair away from her neck and placed my lips on her pulse point. I flicked my tongue on the tender spot; I could see Erin shiver as she turned to jelly. I looked down at her and whispered in her ear; "I want to fuck you so bad!" I saw her body erupt in goose bumps. "I'm going to make you cum over and over again tonight!" I resumed licking her right at the spot on her neck right below her ear. Erin moaned before she could stop herself and her eyes closed instinctively. My mouth was aggressive and soft at the same time. I kissed her neck, her ear and her jaw. I moved down to her slender shoulder and nipped at the exposed flesh there. My right hand was on her thighs, and I was kneading the flesh firmly, causing Erin's pussy to really start dripping. My mouth traveled to her throat, and Erin threw her head back to allow me more access.

Erin opened her eyes and placing her hand on my stiff cock, she stroked it slowly and gently as my mouth traveled down to her pert, firm tits. Without waiting for her approval, I lowered my mouth and began sucking on her tight nipple. My mouth enveloped her tiny areoule and I could see her leap and saw how it affected her entire body. My hand slid between her thighs and softly rubbed her shaved pussy. I lifted my mouth from her tweaked nipple; "Erin, I want to taste your pussy!"

I slid down on the bed, Erin was a trembling mess. She was breathing heavily and her entire body was flushed. I parted her legs with my hands; I looked up at her and licked my lips in excitement at the sight of her naked pussy so close to me. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was. I leaned in and inhaled deeply. This caused Erin to blush even more. I licked her pussy lips softly and waited for her reaction. She groaned in pleasure and lurched when I cupped her ass and squeezed her tight ass cheeks.

I teased her clit with the tip pf my tongue, I probed her tiny pearly and she let out a gasp of pleasure. My right forefinger found its way to her pussy opening. I stroked her velvety softness and this caused her to get even wetter. I looked up at her and saw her biting her lip to keep from screaming, I could tell she loved being finger-fucked. I pulled my finger out and catching her eye, I licked the sweet juices dripping from it. Her eyes opened even wider as she watched me lick my finger clean, she was getting hornier by the second. My tongue moved down from Erin's clit to between her lips, she moaned even louder when my tongue penetrated the inside of her tender pussy. I worked my tongue in and out; I licked the sweet nectar as it dripped from her eager cunt. I lifted my wet lips from her; she wiggled her hips wanting me to stay where I was.

I knelt up, my erection bobbed and swayed. Erin was palming her tits, squeezing them and tugging at her nipples. She rubbed her thighs together trying to increase the pressure I had left vacant. She rose up and planting her hand on my shoulder, pushed me onto my back. She leaned forward and enveloped my cock, taking it deep until I felt it brushed the back of her throat. She looked up at me through those green eyes and those sexy long lashes.

I lowered my hands and placed them on the back of Erin's head. I guided her mouth as she sucked me off. She twirled her tongue around the base of my shaft, her saliva dripped down to my swollen nut sack. She reached down and began massaging my nuts. When she did this, it made me catch my breath in my throat. She pulled her mouth away so only the tip of my cock was between her red lip-glossed lips. Her tongue teased the tiny opening, trying to coax out any of my salty pre-cum. She sucked hard on the tip of my cock, lifting her other hand as she stroked my shaft while she sucked harder. I began moving my hips to the rhythm of Erin's sucking. My legs tightened as she attacked my cock even more so.

I pulled Erin's mouth away gently, and slowly drew her up my body. She replaced her mouth with both hands and she stroked me until she hovered over me. Her eyes shot open wide when my cock entered her wet, tight pussy. She spread her cuntlips as she prepared to take me into her tiny pussy.

I planted my hands on her firm ass, as I guided her down upon my stiff cock. She moaned as I pushed her down firmly on my hard cock. I filled her completely, and she bit her lip and showed pain on her face as I started pounding up into her. The sounds of our lovemaking was loud, and this caused Erin to become even wetter still. We kissed passionately using our tongue and teasing as she fucked me hard. She dug her nails into my shoulders as she slid up and down on my big hard cock. I leaned forward and gently kissed her neck, and I felt Erin tighten her thighs around my waist. Her tiny, firm tits bounced with their movement, she groaned out loud when I cupped her tits in my large hands.

I pulled Erin even further onto my throbbing cock, fucking her hard as she held on for dear life. I slapped her tight ass and her wet cunt dripped juices down to my swollen nuts. I suddenly slowed down and her eyes shot open in a need for me to continue. I lifted her off my cock and rolled her over so I could enter her from behind. I looked down and saw her grip my cock and position it at the entrance to her dripping cunt. I hooked both arms under her knees; I lifted her slender legs so that I was completely in control of her movements. I forced her legs to stay open as I fucked her. In and out, in and out I plowed into her. I could feel her tightening around my cock as she raced toward an explosive orgasm. She groaned out to me; OH John, fuck me harder, I'm going to cum!" I increased the pace and made her groan out again even louder; "I'm going to cum, fuck me!" I felt her drench my cock with her juices as she came. I couldn't hold off any longer and I exploded. Remarkably, cum shot from my cock and I could feel it bathe her cunt walls. I pumped a couple more shots into her before I collapsed on top of her. My chest was resting on her sweat covered back; I could feel her cum and mine slowly running out of her well fucked pussy.

Once our breathing returned to normal, I rose up and rolled off of her. Georgia sat beside the bed on one of my chairs. Her legs were thrown over the arms, her legs were spread wide and she was lazily stroking her fleshy cunt; "I sure hope you have another round in you. I know we fucked already, but I want to feel you cum in my, just like you did in Erin!"

I laughed and looked at her; "Oh, you're serious, well okay, but please give me a little time to recover, please!" I slid up the bed and rested against my headboard. All of a sudden both Erin, with her tiny sexy and Georgia with her lush voluptuous body took a place on either side of me.

Georgia looked over at Erin and smiled. She scooted closer to me and leaning in, she began planning hot, wet kisses on my neck and playing with my ear, it made me shiver. All of a sudden Erin did the same on the other side. They worked their magic and moved around covering every inch of my neck. They met in front and kissed one another as they raked their nails down my chest.

Erin broke the kiss and attacked my nipple. She nipped and sucked at it and ran her tongue around it. She looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes, her long silky hair swished all over my upper body, turning me on even more.

Georgia wasn't far behind and began doing the same to my other nipple. I sucked in my breath when she closed her fingers around my once again stiff cock. It was met by one of Erin's tiny hand and the two of them worked in unison stroking me as they both worked their way down my body.

I was shaking and groaning out in pleasure. I fisted both of their manes of hair and guided them to my cock. They met at the head, Georgia looked up and smiled; "I'm going to suck your cock John, would you like that?" I just nodded. Eric rose up and swished her long mane of black hair all over my thighs and belly; "Would you mind if I joined her John?"

I grunted; "I'd love to have you both suck it!"

They giggled and attacked me like two women who were starving. They licked sucked and stroked me till I nearly came. When Georgia lifted off my cock, she let out a long drool of saliva, it completely covered my cock. I jerked upward when Erin sucked it up and stroked me.

Georgia swung her leg over me and looking down, she watched as Erin guided my cock into her. She settled down and as the air was taken from her lungs, my cock slid into her pussy. She began riding me faster and harder. She leaned over and fed me her gorgeous, full tits. I sucked wildly on them and gripped her ass. I tried to guide her up and down on me, but she was out of control and the entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

Suddenly I lost any view of the luscious blonde. My face was covered in Erin's petite body. She lowered her cunt to my face and began grinding up and down, sliding side to side all over my face and mouth. She let out a shriek as I shoved my tongue as deep into her quaking pussy as I could. I lost her hole as she squirmed around. I caught her clit and sucked on it briefly. She thrashed around and filled my mouth with her cum. She shook so hard, she rolled off of me.

Georgia lowered her mouth to mine and licked all of the cum Erin just deposited there. With her leaning over, it gave me enough space to pump up and down in her pussy and she tore her mouth from me and screamed out; "Oh fuck yeah John, I'm cumming, please cum with me!"

That did it and as I felt her pussy clutch at my cock, I lost it and started cumming in her. I had very little to give her, but what I did have, she took willingly.

She fell exhausted against me, her full lush body flattened against me and I just held her and caressed her gorgeous body. After a couple of minutes, she rolled off of me and the three of us cuddled for several minutes.

Erin and Georgia eventually got up and dressed they kissed me good-bye and Erin turned to me; "Would you mind if I came back again sometime for a repeat performance? I could bring the Asian nurse we talked about; I know she'd love to try you out."

I sat up and smiled at her; "Listen, both of you are welcome back and yes, please bring your friend, any of them. Please give me a couple days to recuperate and let me get the prescription filled first, but with the two of you, I nearly didn't need it."

Erin giggled; "Oh by the way, before we come over stop taking your Flomax for a couple of days. I want a full load of cum and you know what that does!" They turned and left.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers