Ursula Again

Story Info
Charlie and Ursula experiment a little more.
2.4k words
4
9.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers

If you are new to my series I hope you will you will take a minute to comment, rate the story and tell me what you like, and more importantly what you don't like about this story, thereby, with any luck, making my stories better over time. Thanks.

*****

Across the table from one another the next morning, over coffee, Ursula surprised Charlie when she opened a dialog by saying:

"You've ruined my life you know."

"Oh really. How so?"

"Before last night I was a simple career girl, with nothing but modeling on her mind and now I'm afraid I'm just a sex maniac who can't think of anything but getting laid."

"I'm sorry, what can I do to make it up to you?"

"Well... in the short term you could take me next door and fuck me until I scream for mercy. In the longer term, I'll have to think about it."

"I have certainly heard you scream, but I don't think it was mercy you were screaming for."

She stood up, reached her hand out to him and said, "Let's take care of the short term problem right now."

They walked hand in hand down the hallway to the bedroom and stood facing one another. Charlie had just put on his boxers before going to breakfast and Ursula had on a white terrycloth robe.

She reached out, took his shorts and pulled them down, exposing his tumescent dick.

He stepped out of his boxers and she said, "Well, I see we have some work to do here."

"You can certainly help."

"Will this help? She asked as she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor.

"That's a real good first step." he said, admiring her body in the full light of day for the first time. The early morning light streaming in through the window gave her body great form and clarity. Her nipples, perched atop those two small, but perfectly formed breasts were an inspiration and the sight of them began to bring his cock to life. He thought he saw a glint of moisture off her neatly trimmed bush. A bush which bore testimony to the fact that she was, in fact, a blonde through and through.

She stood with her feet spread, her hands on her hips, in an almost defiant pose.

"See anything you like,sailor."

"I see lots that I like," he said approaching her and putting both hands over her breasts. He gently squeezed her tits and teased her nipples with his thumbs.

She responded by stroking his cock which was now hard and getting harder.

He slid one hand down between her legs and and confirmed she was wet with excitement. He easily slipped his middle finger into her pussy and curled it up in search of of the elusive G spot. At the same time he stroked her clit with his thumb.

"Ohmigod," she screamed and orgasmed all over his hand. "Fuck me Charlie. Fuck me right now! Stick that big black stick of yours in my hot little cunt." She was no longer shy about using street slang, as she understood it, and had given up any pretence of refinement.

Her language excited him and he pushed her against a wall, forced her legs open and jammed his cock into her, hard. She gasped at the suddenness of his intrusion, then threw her arms around his neck kissed him, her tongue searching out his. She groaned at each thrust of his cock. Charlie was not as gentle as he had been earlier.

She liked this new Charlie and she dug her nails into his rear end and pulled him in deeper.

She felt his cock fill her up and she groaned at the sensation. She gasped as he withdrew part way. Then the void was filled again and the process repeated. And repeated. And repeated.

"Oh, Charlie," she moaned. "That feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Charlie quickened his pace and with every stroke she became more and more excited. Ursula sensed that he was getting close. She orgazmed two, maybe three times before, with a grunt and a final deep thrust, he shot his wad deep in her womb. She screamed her approval and she felt the slippery mess of their combined nectar run down the inside of her legs.

She went limp and he had to hold her upright until regained her equilibrium.

"Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!" She quipped. "You don't mess around, do you?"

"Well I thought you were in urgent need," He said.

"I was, and thank you for prompt response in my hour of need."

"It was my pleasure."

She kissed him again, long and hard. "I'm glad I went with the hardwood floors instead of carpeting," she laughed. It will make it a little easier to clean up."

*****

Once they were both cleaned up, as well as the floor Charlie suggested a plan for the rest of their day:

"What say we run by my pace, I can change my clothes and then we could take a little drive and enjoy the fall colors and the beautiful sunshine.

"That sounds great. Let me get dressed and we'll start out."

"Yeah, I suppose you have to get dressed, but really I prefer you in the buff."

She put on a light print dress, flats and a big, floppy hat.

"Well, you are virginal vision. You don't look like the sex maniac you claim to be."

"Even us sex maniacs have to take some time off, you know."

"Fine, as long as you don't retire altogether."

Charlie put the top down on his Mercedes and they drove over to his apartment / studio.

"Do you mind if I come up and see where my brilliant and handsome lover hangs his hat?"

"No, I guess not I told the cleaning service that unless they heard otherwise, I'd be gone for the weekend."

"That was kind of presumptuous of you, wasn't it?"

"I took a chance." They both smiled at how well it had worked out.

Charlie changed into a pair of khakis and a polo shirt, grabbed his digital SLR and they were off.

They drove for several hours, stopping occasionally to take some scenic pictures of the gorgeous colors and a few of Charlie's gorgeous model / girlfriend.

They stopped for lunch at a small cafe, where they ate outside on the patio. They were in a mellow mood, when Charlie brought up a difficult subject.

"You know we've got to decide where this relationship is going."

"Going?" she frowned.

"I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, but I don't think living together would be good for either one of our careers and, at this point in my life I'm not ready for marriage. How about you?"

"I know I love you, but why do you think living together or marriage would be such a bad idea?"

"I think in your case other photographers would look at it as putting money in my pocket if they booked you and ,for me, it would nullify my whole policy of not dating models I work with. Though, frankly, that whole idea is kind of shot to hell anyway."

She laughed, "Yeah I would say so! What do you suggest we do?"

"I really don't think there's any good answer. I guess we just keep on seeing each other when we can and fucking our brains when we do. If we get caught out together we'll just have to come up with some kind of cover story."

When they left the restaurant the sky to the west was dark and ominous.

"Looks like we might be in for quite a storm, I think I'll put the top up."

Sure enough, about halfway back to Charlie's studio, the skies opened up and he was grateful that he had indoor parking.

They climbed the stairs to Charlie's living space above the studio.

She commented on how neat and clean his bedroom was.

"Yeah I have a really great cleaning service. They come in on Sunday afternoons unless I call them and tell them not to, as long as I give them at least an hour's notice. They come in and I'm not even aware of when they're here. It works out great for a lazy slob like me."

The dark sky gave the room a slightly scary feel and the rain beating down on the skylight, added to the ambiance. "Come here, gorgeous," Charlie said. He took her in his arms and they kissed deeply. Charlie ran one hand up under her dress and grabbed one cheek. Suddenly a bolt of lightning lit up the room and a clap of thunder caused Ursula to jump.

"Relax," he reassured her "We are safe and sound."

"I know, but lightning scares me."

"Well, I have an idea to take your mind off the storm," he said unbuckling his belt.

"Why Charlie Wentworth. Are you going to fuck me again?"

"Probably, but first get undressed and I'll show you what I have in mind."

While Charlie took off his clothes she slipped out of her sun dress and kicked off her flats. She sat down on the edge of the bed and Charlie helped her off with her panties.

"I see the naughty girl didn't wear a bra today."

"Well I figured it might come to this and thought it was one less step in preparation."

At this point Charlie dropped to his knees between her legs and began kissing up along one of her thighs.

"Charlie, what are you doing? No I don't want you to do that. Stop it, right now!" Then, "OH MY GOD!!" as his tongue reached her clit and he began gently nibbling on it. He ran his tongue along her glistening slit as she gasped and grabbed his head with her hands. He spread her legs and jammed his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could. He curled his tongue and moved it from side to side as his nose grazed her clit.

She arched her back and began to grind her hips into his face. When she experienced her first orgasm he tasted her pussy discharge for the first time. He renewed his ministrations while she squealed and squirmed in a frenzy. Gradually Charlie slowed the pace and brought her back down to planet earth.

"Oh, Charlie. I've never experienced anything like that before.

"I have another new experience for you," he said, standing up and waving his cock just inches from her face. "Do you think you might like to suck on this? Just say 'no' and I will forget all about it."

"I don't know. Would it excite you?"

"Yes, of course, but it's entirely up to you."

"Well, maybe I'll try just a little taste." With that she leaned forward and slipped the head of his cock in her mouth. When she did so his cock jumped and she always loved his reaction to her touch. She took a few more inches, then moved her lips up and down a few times. She removed her mouth and looked at his glistening member. "That really excites you, doesn't it?"

"You mean you couldn't tell?"

"I had some idea," she said, putting his cock back in her mouth and taking him deeper and deeper. She sucked him vigorously, looking him in the eyes as she did so. She licked the shaft, rolled her tongue on the tip, then she took his balls in her mouth one at a time and gently worked them with her tongue. She took her time and enjoyed Charlie's reaction. There was no doubt he was enjoying himself.

She looked up and ran her tongue along the shaft, and then went at it harder and faster. She took it deeper in her mouth and he felt the tip hit the back her throat again and again. She worked his cock hard, using her hand and mouth, pumping it quickly.

As She sucked in her cheeks sank in and she moved her head back and forth. Her lips made wet smacking, slurping sound. Saliva ran from the corners of her mouth.

As he felt himself getting close to cumming, he warned her "I'm going to cum, baby. If you want me pull out, you can just finish me with your hand." Ursula let his cock barely leave her mouth, and she smiled widely.

"Cum for me Charlie. Let me taste your cum," she said, putting his cock back in her mouth. She started working it faster. Hand, mouth and tongue working together. Cupping his balls acted like a trigger and she could feel his balls empty and then she then she felt his warm cum fill her mouth. She slowed her hand and coaxed the last of his cum from him. Now it was cum that oozed from the corners of her mouth. She swallowed hard and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Well, that was fun," she said.

Charlie's knees felt weak, but he managed, "Yeah, fun would be one word for it."

He helped her to her feet and pulled her into his arms. "Let's see what I taste like," he said, slipping his tongue deep into her mouth with a lingering kiss. "Hmmmm, not bad. A little salty, but not bad. I really don't know what I can do about it in any case."

"I think you taste great," she opined.

"Compared to whom?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm not the best one to pass judgement since that's the first cum I've ever tasted."

"I have other things to introduce you to, my dear, but I think we had better get something to eat and then get back to your place."

"Oh, Charlie I have an early call for a photo shoot in the morning, I think I'd better get home and get to bed early... by myself."

"I understand. Who's the photographer?"

"Somebody named Fred Wojciechowski. Do you know him?"

"The Polack, yeah I know him, but I thought he was a food guy, why would he book you?"

"They need a hand model and I guess they heard that I gave good hand jobs, I don't know."

He laughed. "Okay, well I'll run you home then and you can be fresh for Fred."

When he dropped her off their good night kiss took a little longer than a simple peck.

"I don't want you to go," she said. "I want you to stick that long black beauty in me and fuck me 'til I my cunt falls off."

"Well, I'm not sure that's even possible, but in any case there'll be other times... soon."

"Okay, if you tell me. Good night."

"G'night. We'll talk tomorrow."

benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers