Ursula: So Near, Yet So Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If on the off chance Ursula reads this and works out that I have changed her name but recognises herself by the description of her long legs and her distinctive red Escort, then I have a message for her:

Thank you for the education. I have been told by every woman I have been with that I have an amazing natural talent for touching a woman just right with my tongue, lips and fingers. I learned a lot of that from you and the way you touched yourself. I am sorry I perhaps was too nervous and insecure to ever have a real conversation with you. I spent a lifetime developing my people skills and getting a handle on my emotions and turning myself into the popular, confident, cheerful, articulate, personable guy I am today. I still get off on looking at women's legs but no longer feel the need to stalk anyone. I hope your life has been a happy and prosperous one and, though you may be well into your forties by now, I will always remember your fit young body that never lost its shape despite all those potato chips and yogurts.

Ten years ago I moved out of that house and left that town but, you are a part of me and everything I am as a man who loves and respects women.

Once again. Thank you.

12