Ursula's Surprise (Revisited)

Story Info
A revision of an earlier story.
2.8k words
4.08
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers

Ursula is, you will recall, photographer Charlie Wentworth's favorite model.

First, let's talk about Ursula's background: She was born and raised in Sweden and had emigrated to the United States a little less than a year ago.

In Sweden she had almost never seen a black man or woman, and never up close. To make matters worse, her father was an avowed racist, although he would have denied it vehemently if you had ever called him one. He just didn't care for them, even though he never even spoken to a person of color. Of course he had pretty much poisoned his daughter's viewpoint and convinced her that blacks were all lazy, illiterate, smelled bad and possessed any number of other disgusting traits.

When Ursula arrived in this country she immediately found modelling work, as she was every fashion editor's dream: tall at about six feet, slender and she moved in a graceful, somewhat haughty manner. She also arrived with her father's prejudices.

She had seen Charlie Wentworth's credit line attached to some beautiful photographs in the top fashion magazines and was delighted when her agent told her to report to his studio, along with several other girls. In talking with the girls they all agreed that Charlie was a delight to work with.

The fashion coordinator had already dressed her in her first outfit and she was waiting for the shoot to begin, when Charlie appeared.

She was shocked and appalled. No one had told her that he was a black man! A very black man at that.

She considered leaving immediately, in a huff, but she was already dressed for the shoot and figured it wouldn't give her career a boost if she did so. The idea of taking direction from a... a... a... well you know, made her skin crawl.

As the shoot progressed he proved to be none of the things her father had told her about blacks. He was energetic, soft spoken, well mannered and clearly well educated. What was she to think?

By the time they broke for lunch and were sitting around eating their box lunches she was thoroughly confused. Charlie came over, sat with her for a time and inquired about her background, among other things. She decided against bringing up her preconceived notions about his race. Good idea, Ursula.

He even smelled good.

By the end of the day they had developed a mutual respect.

Over the course of the next few months Charlie booked her for a number of jobs and every time she looked forward to working with him, and he likewise with her.

So, when she offered a dinner invitation he accepted without hesitation, in spite of his policy of never going out with models he booked for photo shoots. This clearly an exceptional case.

Clearly!!!

Ursula selected a restaurant, they agreed on a time and further agreed that Charlie would pick her up outside her apartment building.

Having settled on a time and place, Charlie dressed in his best casual, but dressy outfit: a sport coat and open collar. He hated neckties and would only wear one if he were going to a client meeting and felt that he would stand out, in a negative way, without one.

Charlie was as nervous as a teenager getting ready for the prom. He thought about having a drink to settle himself down, but figured that would be a decidedly bad idea.

Ursula, for her part, dressed very modestly in hopes of keeping any carnal temptations from interfering with dinner: She selected a lightweight turtleneck jersey and dark slacks.

The restaurant she had selected was of no particular ethnicity, other than the somewhat vague category of 'American Cuisine', whatever that combination of English and French meant.

They had a delightful dinner. The food was so-so, but the company and the conversation were first rate. In spite of her attempts to dress as modestly and as plainly as possible she still turned heads when they entered the restaurant. She moved with such grace you couldn't help but notice. Charlie was beaming!

In spite of her apparel, when she looked intently at him with her clear blue eyes, touched his arm or held his hand they could both feel the sexual electricity and both of them were barely able to restrain themselves. If they did not make love tonight, he thought, they never would.

Ursula paid for dinner and Charlie made no protest since she had made it clear that one of the conditions of her agreeing to go out with him was that she would buy. He made note of the fact that she was a generous tipper.

They drove back to Ursula's apartment. Charlie parked in one of the spots in the garage reserved for guests. As they walked toward the elevator the temptation on Charlie's part to grab her beautiful ass was overwhelming, but he knew the timing was bad and he might spoil the moment , and he certainly didn't want that!

They entered the apartment and there was a brief awkward moment then Ursula said, "I'd offer you a drink, but all I have is some Akvavit, and I believe that's an acquired taste. It's a Swedish thing and even I'm still working on it."

"No thanks. I'm not much of a drinker either."

"I'll make some coffee," she said and floated; there was no other word for it, off toward the kitchen. Charlie followed her. While the coffee was brewing, she turned toward him.

"Come here Charlie."

He did as she asked. She put her arms around his neck, leaned into him, pressed her slender body against his, cocked her head to one side, closed her eyes and kissed him full on his lips.

Now he thought might be the time to grab a handful of her rear end and he cupped a hand under each cheek and squeezed. She murmured her approval. Their tongues added to the stimulation and Ursula felt his excitement begin to swell and press against her belly.

For some reason they both forgot about the coffee.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she suggested. She unplugged the coffee maker and led him down the hall. The only light in the room was a small table lamp on a nightstand. They both undressed, he rather hurriedly, she more slowly, almost reluctantly.

At last, Ursula stood there, that perfect body, naked in the half-light of her room. Her head was down and her eyes lowered. Her hands were behind her, a picture of a certain shy innocence.

It suddenly occurred to Charlie: she had never done this before!

He had taken off his clothes and was seated on the edge of the bed. He rose and walked over to her.

"Ursula, are you a virgin?" he asked bluntly. She mumbled, "Yes." And began to sob gently.

He took her in his arms and held her against him as he stroked her back. He was excited at the prospect of being the first man to fuck her, but knew he would have to be very, very careful. She could bolt and ask him to leave if he handled it clumsily.

"Look, Ursula we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Oh no, I want to in the worst way, but I'm afraid I'll disappoint you," she said, looking up into his eyes. He kissed her gently on the lips. They both felt his cock stiffen as it pressed against her belly.

"Are you on the pill, or should I get a condom?" he asked.

"I've been on the pill for years now, as a way to control my periods and even in hopes I'd find the right guy to do it with."

"And you think I'm that guy?"

"I'm sure of it, you're kind and gentle and I trust you completely."

"I'll try not to disappoint you. Come with me, over here."

He led her over to the bed and admired her gorgeous body. "I think you should be on top, so you can pull out if you want to. "Do you have some Vaseline, or some hand cream?"

"Of course, but I've got some KY jelly too."

"You what?!"

"Well, I've seen the commercials and I thought, just in case..."

"You naughty girl you, go get the KY and bring it here.

She returned with the tube of jelly and looked down at his cock sticking straight out in front of him.

"May I touch it?" she asked hesitantly.

"Of course, it's called a cock, among other things."

"I know, it's just that I've never seen one before. I mean, in the flesh, so to speak."

He laughed at her little joke, took her hand in his, and poured a generous bit of the KY Jelly in hers. "Let it warm up a little and put it on my cock."

She did as she was told and thrilled as it jumped at her touch.

He lay back on the bed and invited her to climb on top of him.

She straddled his chest. He told her to grab his cock and run it through her slit to spread some jelly from the head onto her pussy. When she rose up, he could see the moisture glistening on her virgin cunt. The virgin pussy that was soon to be virgin no more. Her desires and wishes were soon to be met.

She lowered herself until the head of his cock penetrated her. She slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock.

He reached up and massaged her breasts. They were small, but very firm and her nipples were hard and distended.

"Hmmmm, that feels so good.", she said as he ran his palms other them. For his part he marveled at her smooth, young skin.

He could watch his cock slowly disappearing into her. She stopped for a moment, rose up and then slowly lowered herself on his cock again. She closed her eyes and the thought of what she was doing resulted in her first orgasm. She gave a little grunt of pain and shortly, he saw a spot of blood mingled with her cock-coating juices.

As Ursula finally took all of his cock into her pussy, she felt as though she had a huge, stiff pole in her. When she started slowly moving though, other sensations started coursing through her body. They were nothing like anything she had ever experienced before. She groaned and bit her lip. She couldn't help herself from screaming out in ecstasy.

Charlie started moving faster, thrusting his cock up into her. That caused the sensations to become even more intense.

"Oh, Charlie that feels so good," She yelled. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder."

This demure, hesitant, frightened little girl who had stood before him moments ago was now nearly out of control.

Ursula could only wonder at the feelings that ran through her body. She understood desire and lust, of course, but never on this scale. Her whole body was on fire within her. As Charlie continued thrusting his cock into her newly opened pussy, he probed her clit with his thumb, causing new sensations to race through Ursula's body.

The tightness of her pussy was causing Charlie to grit his teeth to keep from shooting his wad before she had cum again. He could smell her arousal. She was making more sounds of ecstasy and abandon as Charlie jabbed his cock deeper.

Charlie's thrusts became more urgent as his climax approached. Ursula could sense his cum rising as her pussy announced her own quickening orgasm. He was thrusting up harder and harder into her virgin pussy as his balls emptied their load of cum into her. She exploded again. Dimly, she could feel Charlie's cock shooting warm cum deep into her pussy.

Every spurt of his cock caused another thrill to pump through her body. When her last spasm of orgasm erupted, she screamed her enjoyment of it. She was moving up and down on Charlie's impaling cock. She milked the last of his cum by instinctively clenching his cock with her pussy. Soon, his cum started leaking out, mixed with her juices.

As they lay there catching their breath, she leaned over him again. "That was wonderful Charlie, and easier than I thought it would be. Can we do it again?"

"You'll have to give me a little while to regenerate," he laughed, "But yes, of course, we can do it again."

She kissed him and rolled off him onto her back. He moved his hands over her body as she lay there. She cooed her approval at his gentle touch and responded as he gently kneaded her breasts and teased her nipples. He slid his hand down between her legs. She opened them and he spread both of their juices across her belly.

"That was fun, but it's kind of messy isn't it? I think I'll take a shower."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Oh no, not at all. That might be fun too."

They soaped one another up and as they rinsed off Ursula pushed Charlie against one wall of the shower and leaned against him. She reached down between them and grabbed his cock.

"How are we doing down there?"

"Much better, thanks in large part, to you"

"Glad I could help. Now let's dry off and I'll dry my hair and then see how you're doing."

She dried her hair while he waited for her in the boudoir.

When she came out she went to the bed, lay down and threw a leg over Charlie's.

After a minute or two she said: "Charlie?"

"Yeah."

"Am I some kind of freak?"

"Freak! Why would you say something like that?"

"I don't know, but did you see the way people stared at me when we went in the restaurant tonight?"

"Ursula it was jealousy that made them stare. The men were jealous of me and the women were just plain jealous."

"Do you really think so?"

"No, I KNOW so. You are the most gorgeous thing they have ever seen and they feel they must know who you are, but they just can't come up with your name."

"Thank you Charlie," she said as she traced her finger along his chest. "And thank you for awakening something inside me."

"I don't know what that 'something' would be, but I think my cock is about ready to resume the search."

She ran her hand farther down his body and found his cock coming alive.

She rolled off him and onto her back. She spread her legs and he knelt between them.

"Now, what is it you want me to do?" he asked.

"I want you to make wild, passionate love tome."

"Use words I can understand, Ursula."

"Oh... alright, you son of a bitch! I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to stuff that big black cock of your into my warm white pussy and fuck me 'til I'm blue in the face. Happy?"

"Much better." He leaned over her and kissed her long and hard. She responded with her own tongue and his hand went down to her diminutive breasts. She cooed her approval as he gently tweaked her nipples and he felt them harden to his touch.

He slid his hand down between her legs and he felt her warm, moist pussy.

"I think you might be ready," he said.

"Oh you know I am!"

In a moment she felt the head of his cock enter her and as he slid it further into her pussy she felt none of the pain of their first encounter, only the stimulation.

"Oh shit, Charlie that feels soooo good. I want more. Feed me more of that big black monster."

Hearing her talk dirty always excited him and he began pumping harder and faster.

She wrapped her long legs around him, dug her heels into his back and then locked her ankles together and tried to help him go deeper. All the while she continued to prod him on.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Harder, harder." Her head flailed around and she let out a scream as she orgasmed big time. She dug her heels into the bed and she tried to grind her hips into his. She felt his balls slap against her ass. Every new sensation excited her and she groaned and whimpered in ecstasy.

As his pace quickened she knew he was close to a climax. "Shoot that load in me you big black bastard!" With that, he came hard inside her and she felt his cum ooze out of her pussy and run down to her ass. He lay still on top of her. She could feel his heart beating against her chest.

"Fantastic," he said when he had recovered enough to speak.

"Yeah, fantastic sounds right to me," she gasped.

It was late and, after a quick shower they both quickly fell into a deep sleep.

benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers