US 2 Nude Through Vermont

Story Info
Lady A' put his naked ass on display.
1k words
3.38
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(C) 2004 Sky

I'll never forget it. It was during the summer of 2003, while on the return leg of our trip to Maine. That's when my wife, "Lady Aradia," took our exhibitionism to a whole new level. Well, to be precise, that's when she took my exhibitionism beyond my comfort level.

We were heading west on US 2 through Vermont with Lady A' at the wheel. We had planned that I would rest while she drove, and then we'd switch, so we could make it to Ganonoque (Ganon-OCK-way), Ontario by midnight.

It was the kind of sun-shiny mid-afternoon that just calls to be naked. So I shimmied out of my clothes, flinging them over my shoulder, and leaned back to a half recline. I propped my feet on the dashboard collecting the sun on my toes and dozed in and out as we took this less traveled route through the splendor of Vermont's mountains.

I stirred as the car slowed pulling onto the shoulder. Something was up but it wasn't an emergency or flat tire. I looked over at Lady A' seeing that anxious stare of hers fixed on rear-view mirror as she brought the car to a brisk halt.

"It's OK hun," she assured, without a break in her stare. Her left hand was poised on the door-handle.

I wanted more information than that. I sat up looking into the passenger side-view mirror. There, within the shrunken image, I saw two women walking toward us. It looked to me they were stranded, having abandoned their car back about a hundred yards or so on the shoulder. There was a spirited bounce in their swish through the overgrown grass. Both had shoulder-length brown hair. The one with lighter hair had hers tied back. Getting a better make, I could tell they were close to our age, and were certainly friendly looking with those beaming smiles. They were wearing jeans and soft looking button-down shirts. I could see the bounce of their walk in their breasts They were sweet and alluring.

"Oops." Lady A's voice broke my study.

I looked over seeing my wife's sheepish grin as her eyes darted between the rear-view mirror and me. A car was approaching, I could hear it. It was barreling through. I turned looking into the mirror again. The women were but 50 feet out now and approaching fast. Their hair was in a dervish from the wake of that passing car. And I spotted the tease of seasoned cleavage.

"Oops." Lady A' rang again.

I spun looking into that spunky grin of hers. She glanced at my crotch. Oops was right! I was naked. And not just naked, I was saluting! I covered my erection with my hands, but there was no hiding my lusty thoughts from my wife. I knew she hadn't planned to place my naked ass on display, but there was nothing she could do about it now. Crouching low, I watched her bound out, shut the door, and head toward the back of the car. Her backside came into view in the side mirror as she greeted the women at the bumper.

I listened in on them as I reached back for my clothes, but they were not there; I must have flung them all the way to the back. Grappling blindly, I strained for the feel of a towel or anything to cover up. But everything was out of reach. Well, that is everything other than shoes and socks, and a half-empty bag of pretzels. No, these would not do. It seemed there was no way to turn around and start rummaging for cover without exposing my naked presence.

"We can give you a ride," Lady A' offered. "I'm sure there's service station within a couple of miles. It will only take a minute to rearrange our stuff to make space for you. Right hun?" she beckoned.

I cringed over this disclosure of my presence but knew my wife was only determining if I could hear her and understood the situation. Of course I understood the situation; I was busy fumbling with it, figuring out how to best cover it with my hands. "Of course," I confirmed. "Just give me a moment." I surely didn't want these women to walk up to the window and think I was masturbating. My wife was doing a good job being discrete in keeping them at bay, but I knew their curiosity was stirring over me.

Well, the details of our encounter with these women ... another time, perhaps.

But I'll share that within a half hour we were back heading west again, just the two of us, Lady A' back in the driver's seat, and me sitting back naked again. It took several minutes before we could open our mouths without our words blurting out incoherently, leaving us heaving in laughter. But even with all this laughing my lingering arousal was keeping my cock bone stiff.

"Sorry about that hun," Lady A' offered, still chuckling.

I knew her apology was genuine. But I really didn't know if she meant she was sorry over not having given me fair warning about stopping, or that I was left all anxious over the entire experience. "Oh, that's OK," I assured. "But you'll pardon my erection, my dear," I blurted. We burst into laughter again.

"Yes," I continued, pretending to defend my arousal, "I got excited. And I'm erect just thinking about those two women. But you're the one that arranged my naked encounter with those women." We laughed.

"Your right," she consoled with such melodrama, "and I can tell you're so worked up. So we'll just have to do something about that, won't we?"

My cock cringed. This was going to be good.

She reached her left hand behind her seat. "Now where did I put that towel?" she teased, flashing me that mischievous grin of hers through the corner of her eye: eyebrows raised and her tongue pressing at the side of her cheek.

My excitement trickled down my shaft. Oh, yes, this was going to be good!

She handed me this beige wadded hand-towel. I opened it and a small squeeze bottle of lubricant fell onto my lap.

"Hun," she grinned, "if you don't mind ... since we're making up for lost time I've got to keep both hands on the wheel through this stretch. But I'd love to watch you enjoying yourself through this beautiful mountain scenery."

Yep, when it comes to road trips, getting there CAN be half the fun.