Us Three

Story Info
Son Mom Dad.
7.2k words
4.54
112.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My folks celebrated their 30 anniversary on Saturday with an evening at a posh restaurant, then home for a bit of nookie. (I know because I could hear them!) I think they thought I was out, as Mom was more vocal than usual.

Sunday was spent relaxing as we all had an early start on Monday, Mom (50yrs)and I (25 yrs) were dropping Dad (51yrs) at the airport at 5 am, (He was away on a business trip for a few days.) Then going to see Mom's sister which was a 350 km. drive. Aunt Sally was flying to Australia Monday afternoon for a six month visit, so we were driving up for lunch with her, and then back home again, Dad had put me on his insurance so Mom and I could share the driving. Dad's car is a 5 series Beema! A bit better than my Focus, so, needless to say, I was looking forward to the trip!

We arrived at Aunt Sally's just before 10, so had a good 5 hours with her before her flight. After saying our good-byes we headed for home, I was driving when the dash lit up. 'Engine error, reduced power, proceed with caution' The car promptly lost power!

"Leave the Freeway at the next exit,," Said Mom, "Lets find a garage!"

About fifteen minutes later we came to a small town, the garage was easy to find.

Mom told the mechanic what had happened.

"Let me take a look." He said, coming over to the car. "Start her up please." He said, looking at me. Listening to the engine, "Rev her up." He asked. "OK, you can switch off." Then looking at Mom, he said, "I think that you have spark plug problems, I don't have a set to fit your car, but could order them to arrive late tomorrow morning, personally I wouldn't drive any further, but that is up to you."

"Do you mind if I phone my husband, you could tell him the problem?" She asked.

"Not at all." He replied.

Mom managed to get Dad, "Darling, we are having problems with the car, I am handing you over to Ben, the mechanic, so that he can explain what's wrong,OK?"

Handing the phone over she said, "My husband, William." The mechanic spoke to Dad, then handed the phone back. "OK, yes, there is a motel down the road... What! Are you sure? ... Really?...I know but..." Glancing at me pensively. "Are you sure?... Well, yes, but... I know we did but...I don't know... Whew, we'll speak later, you ARE sure?... alright, I'll see, love you too, bye."

Turning to the mechanic Mom said. "Please order what's needed, we will stay at the motel."

"Will do Ma'am. The Motel don't serve evening meals, but the shop is around the corner should you need anything, and we will get you on the road as soon as we get the plugs. I will order them now." Saying which he went into his office.

I looked at Mom and said,"What was that about? Was Dad mad? I had better phone work and let them know that I won't be in tomorrow."

"You do that, Honey, no, he isn't mad just being silly, I'll go and book rooms, lets meet at the shop, and we can decide what we will eat." She smiled and walked off.

I phoned my boss and told him what had happened, he said, 'See you Wednesday then.'

Pocketing my phone I walked after Mom, she was coming out of the Motel as I got there, "Lets go get food then," She said, " Oh, and Honey we have a problem, the Motel is renovating and only have a double room available, will you be OK with that?"

"Uh, mm, sure." I replied. Wow, would I get lucky and see Mom's boobs! Was my first thought! "You OK with it?"

"Don't see that we have a choice, but I don't see a problem." She said. "Now lets stock up on some food|"

We got sandwiches, crisps and some wine, as well as toothbrushes and toothpaste! Then headed back to our room, left our purchases and went for a walk. Mom put her arm through mine and we wandered around for a while. It was lovely just the two of us, relaxing, chatting, no rushing to do anything. We had always been close, but this was somehow special!

"Lets get back and eat." Said Mom, "I'm quite hungry, what about you?"

"Yes," I replied, "I could also do with a shower!"

We turned the telly on and ate the very nice sandwiches, with a tumbler of wine! (No wine glasses.)

Mom turned the telly off. "Why don't you have a shower, and I'll give Dad a call." Said Mom.

I had a lovely hot shower, played with the 'little man' but not seriously. Dressed in the clothes that I had been in all day, not nice!

Joined Mom, who said, "I couldn't get Dad so left a message. Did you leave me any hot water?"

"Yes, I think so, it was still really hot when I finished." I replied.

"Right, my turn." Saying which she turned and went into the bathroom. a little while later, she opened the door, stuck her head round, and said. "Ryan, get those smelly underclothes off, I'll rinse them through so they can dry overnight. Here is a towel to wrap around yourself." She threw one at me. Wow! That was a boob!! "Just bring your things in." She closed the door.

I just stared, the vision of her boob swaying as Mom threw the towel etched in my brain, my dick hard! Slowly I stripped, taking my clothes, I opened the door, could hear the shower, so peered round the door... damn! The shower was steamed up! She was just a blur. "Mom, what shall I do with my clothes?" I called.

"Give them to me," She said opening the shower door a bit, "And no peeking!" So I handed them over and reluctantly went back to the bedroom.

A few minutes later Mom's phone rang, looking at the screen, it said 'William' so I answered it. "Hi Dad, how are you?" I asked. "Mum's in the shower."

"Hi Ryan, I'm good thanks, how about you? A bit of a bummer about the car, and you and Mom being stuck there, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes, especially the car, I got a heck of a shock when the dash lit up! Thought I had done something!" I replied.

Dad laughed, "Not your fault son, could you give Mom a shout, see if she is out?"

"Sure," I said, getting up I knocked on the door. "Mom, Dad's on the phone!" I called.

"OK, coming." Said Mom, opening the door, holding a towel to her front, she reached for the phone, as I gave it to her she fumbled and dropped it, trying to catch it, she let go of the towel, which, due to the forces of gravity, fell... Slowly... Exposing first Mum's luscious tits, swaying as she grabbed for both phone and towel, then her pussy, neatly trimmed, as she missed both... Eek! Oh no." She exclaimed, trying to cover herself, I picked up the towel, handed it to Mom, then her phone. I heard Dad say 'What was that about?' Mom replied, "I dropped the phone and my towel, Ryan saw me..." Looking at me, she continued, "Umm, must go, speak in a while." She dropped the phone, pointed at me and said,"Did I do that?"

My 'little man' had gone from nothing to rock hard in a nano second, my towel was jutting out in front of me. Before I could say or do anything, Mom grabbed and pulled the towel. My prick throbbed and bounced, Mom put a hand to her mouth, her towel slipped to the floor, again!

"Oh my, so hard!" She exclaimed. Reaching out she gripped my prick, I'm afraid I just groaned and my cum shot out of me, blast after blast, the first hit Mom just below her tits, the second on her bush, the rest on her hand and the floor. Licking my cum off her fingers, she said, "Mm, tasty!"

"Aargh, ooh, umm," Was all I could say, as knees weak, I sank to the floor, looking up, Mom's pussy was at eye level, god, was it beautiful. I reached round her, held her silky smooth bum cheeks and pulled her towards me, snaking my tongue out, I took a long lick, she groaned, spread her knees, tilted her pelvis, giving me better access and she held my head. I licked and nibbled at her pussy, taking one hand away from her bum I pushed a finger slowly into her, gently fucking her, her nectar was soon coating my finger, taking it out I licked my finger, looked up at Mom, she was looking down at me biting her upper lip.

When we made eye contact she smiled, held my ears and pulled me up. "Oh Ryan, Ryan Honey." She said and kissed me... hard.

She fell back on the bed, pulling me with her, her legs spread outside mine, standing I pressed my still hard cock down to her pussy and pushed, slipping all the way into a very tight, wet, hot pussy, oh, heaven!! I held still for a few seconds, feeling Mom's pussy milking my cock, slowly I started to fuck her, her gorgeous tits wobbling on her chest, her nipples hard little nubs surrounded by her wide areola which was all crinkled. My hands went to fondle and tweak them as I fucked her.

"Mmm, yeeess, ooh, sooo nice, keep going baby, keep going, pull my nipples harder, oh fuck yes, nearly there, aargh, ooh, fuck me harder, mmm, harder, ooooh, yeeessss, cuuumming!" Said Mom, arching her back as she came, her pussy clamping on my prick, her hands holding mine to her tits. I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock as I pounded into her, having just cum I was ok for a while yet. After a short while she said, "Ooh, Honey stop, please, lets change position."

Slipping my cock out of her we both got onto the bed properly.

"On your back, Honey," She said, and then she leant over me, took me into her mouth and sucked our juices. That nearly had me coming! "Mm, nice." She said, smacking her lips and smiling. Climbing over me, she squatted, held my prick, slowly impaling herself on me, when she bottomed out she sat and worked her cunt on my prick. Wow, so intense, no girl had ever done that before!

"Stop Mom, stop or I'll cum!" I exclaimed.

Leaning forward to kiss me, smiling, she said, "Isn't that the general idea?"

Grabbing her breasts again, I said, "Yes, but not too soon." Mom sat upright again and used her pussy on me in circular motions then forward and back, all the time using her muscles to squeeze and release my prick.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself losing it. "Aargh, ooh, Mom, Mom I'm going to cum, arrrgh, cuuumming!" I thrust up as hard as I could as spasm after spasm shot into Mom's pussy. "Oh, that was fabulous, so good." I pulled Mom down and kissed her, slowly my prick deflated and slid out of her. We held each other kissing and cuddling as we came down from our high.

Gently stroking Mom's back, I suddenly felt, 'oh no, what have we done!'

"Mom, I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! I'm so sorry!"

Looking at me in surprise, "What's wrong Honey?" she asked.

"I just made you cheat on Dad! He trusts us, He's going to be livid!" I replied.

"Oh sweetie, honey, it's um, err, don't worry love,! We wanted it to happen." She said, kissing me.

"What do you mean Mom?"

Mom sighed and said, "It's a long story Hun, let me phone Dad, and then I'll explain" She got off me, gave my prick a kiss, grinned at me, "I cut his call short, I'm surprised he hasn't called back!"

She called him putting the phone on speaker, he answered on he the first ring.

"Darling, what happened?" Were his first words. "I heard you say that you dropped the phone and towel and that Ryan saw you, then you said, 'Speak later' and the phone went dead, tell me did it happen?"

"Umm, yes, darling."

"You mean that Ryan and you...?? Really! Ooh wow, great, sweetheart, thank you, did you enjoy? How was it?"

Looking at me Mom grinned, and replied, "Yes, yes and good. But Ryan is devastated that, as he puts it 'he made me cheat on you.' The phone is on speaker love, will you reassure him please."

"Ryan, it really is OK, it's a long story, maybe Mom will explain. Meanwhile I look forward to seeing you both on Thursday, until then have fun! Love you both, bye!" And with that Dad hung up.

"I really don't understand what's going on?" I said to Mom.

"As Dad said it's a long story, I will explain it all tomorrow, meanwhile do you think we can get this chap up again?" Asked Mom, playing with my flaccid cock.

Looking at the beauty in front of me and having the go ahead from Dad, Mom playing with me, I said, as I felt him rising. "I don't think that will be a problem."

This time we made love, long slow love, Mom cumming twice before I shot my third load of the evening, we lay cuddled and drifted off to sleep. Waking in the morning spooned into Mom, my morning wood snuggled between her legs, my arm around her holding one of her breasts with her hand over mine. Bliss! Kissing her on the back of her neck she grunted and wriggled her bum.

"Let me turn over, Hun," She said.

Releasing her, she turned over, we kissed, she pulled me to her and held my prick to her pussy, we both pushed and once more made love until we came. So lovely, such a beautiful woman,,,, We got up and showered together, washing each other, then drying each other. When we had eventually dressed we went and had breakfast, by which time we had to vacate our room.

Taking our bits and pieces we went to the garage, left our stuff in the car, Mom gave her phone number to Ben, asking him to call when the car was ready. Arm in arm we set off for a walk, after a few minutes, on the edge of the town we came to a foot path that seemed to lead towards some woods, so we headed that way.

"So Mom, are you going to explain why you and I fucked? I'm not complaining, I have never had a woman as wonderful as you, I still feel that I dreamt it!" I asked.

"Oh Ryan honey, yes, it's along story, I suppose I should start at the beginning, we have got a couple of hours at least!" She replied. "Dad and I have always had a good sex life, sometimes we would bring fantasies into play to spice things up, one that kept recurring was a threesome, bringing a guy in, that really turned Dad on and we always had fantastic orgasmswhen we imagined that." Looking at me she asked, "This isn't to much information for you honey?"

Grinning at her, I squeezed her arm and said. "Hell no, it's making me hard, imagine my parents getting kinky in bed!"

Mom playfully swatted me, "Careful I might stop telling you!" She said. "Seriously though, do you want to hear all this?"

"Yes Mom, I do, please carry on."

"Ok, well Dad suggested that we turn the fantasy into reality, I wasn't happy with that, but Dad kept bringing it up, so I said that I would try it. Dad was over the moon, and that got us discussing how, who, where and so on, I must admit by this time I wanted it as much as your Dad, in fact talking to you about it has got me horny! Anyway, we decided to try and find someone on-line, Dad found a swingers web site and put an ad up. It was amazing the number of guys who responded wanting to fuck a 47 year old woman."

"What! you mean this was three years ago?" I exclaimed.

"Yes honey, anyway, as I said, we had a lot of responses, once Dad had sorted through them, there were four left who he considered 'possibles,' I was a bit sceptical, but agreed to meet them, one at a time, for a drink at a pub and to take it from there. The first one was an idiot, thinking that we were going to go to the car and let him, as he put it, 'shag me silly.' Gosh! I remember it all as if it was yesterday." She said, blushing. "The second guy was a real gent, but I just didn't click, the third, also a gent, we said that we would get back to him once we had seen all the 'applicants' probably in a couple of weeks. The fourth guy again I just didn't take to. You sure you want me to carry on?"

Turning her to me, I said, "Absolutely." And kissed her, holding her tight, my hard on pressing into her.

Rubbing herself against me. Leaning back, she looked at me and said, "I've got you horny, you are acting like a teenager, and can't keep it down!"

"Ah, yes, but look at the beauty who is keeping it up!" I replied.

She laughed and said, "Flattery will get you everything, but not now, let me finish. As I said, we got back to the third guy, Adam, and arranged for him to come round to us. He arrived, bringing me flowers, kissed my hand, complimented me, in fact he was a perfect gent. We had a drink, I had two or three, I remember I was very nervous! We went to our bedroom and Dad suggested that Adam and I kissed, we did and it developed into a full on snog, he unzipped my dress, slipped it off my shoulders, stepping back I let it fall, standing in just my undies his eyes devoured me, Dad came up behind me, kissed me on the neck, undid my bra, pushed it off. Ryan, for the first time since we had been married another man was looking, no, salivating over my boobs! Adam knelt and pulled my knickers down, I remember stepping out of them and he held me and tried to tongue me,,,,,, Ryan, I just ran out of the room, into your's and locked the door. I couldn't do it, I realised that no way could I fuck a stranger, I collapsed onto your bed sobbing, Dad tried to speak to me, but only when he said that Adam had left did I unlock the door. I was a wreck that night, and cried myself to sleep in Dad's arms."

Mom had tears in her eyes just remembering, "It's ok Mom, you don't have to carry on." I said, hugging her.

"No. it's ok, honey, well, the next day Dad and I had a long chat, Dad said how good Adam had been, apparently it was him who suggested he leave, asking Dad to call him the next day to let him know how I was. Dad also said that we should forget the threesome idea, but I asked, 'how about considering one of our single friends?' To which he agreed."

"So what happened to Adam, did Dad phone the poor guy?" I asked.

"When he said that he was going to, I decided that I should do it. So I did, it was not easy, although when I spoke to him he made it easier, I apologised for my behaviour, explaining that I just couldn't go through with it, that it had nothing to do with him but I couldn't 'go' with someone that I didn't know. He was very understanding, and suggested that we meet again with the view to getting know each other. as, he said, what he had seen was very beautiful! We met for drinks once, but I was very uncomfortable, especially knowing that he had seen me nude, so we left it at that."

We walked in silence for a while, then I asked, "Did you ask any of your friends then?"

"Not until a few months ago! We had brought it up during sex, and it still turned me on, god darling it really feels strange telling you, you are, after all, my son!"

"I know, I think it's great!" I replied with a grin. "So what about friends, do I know any of your choices?"

"Ryan! That sounds awful, like a meat market!" She said. "Yes, you know the ones we thought of, only two, as it happens, Don and Robert, Dad was going to try to find out what they thought without actually asking them."

"Robert!" I exclaimed, "He's a jerk!"

"Why, thank you for your faith in us, darling, as it turns out you are right, however, he is the one who said yes. According to Dad, he said that he had always fancied me, so it was set up. He came round, again we had a drink, Robert said, looking at me with a huge grin on his face, 'So slut, come here and suck my prick, tonight we are going to fuck every hole you have.' Well, I've never seen Dad violent, but he went up to Robert and punched him so hard that Robert fell over! Dad picked him up by the shirt front, marched him to the door and threw him out!"

"Wow." Was all I could say.

Mom smiled. "Wow indeed, anyway after that we decided to keep our fantasy as a fantasy, then one night a few weeks ago, I went to get some water, coming past your room I heard you call out to me, I was just about to open your door when I heard you grunt and say 'fuck yea, thats good Mom' and realised you were masturbating."

Mom had a huge grin on her face now and I was mortified!

"When I told Dad, we had a fantastic session imagining that you were the third person, Dad wanted me to seduce you after that but I couldn't, so yesterday, he suggested I get a double room, and try to set you up, and, as they sweetheart, the rest is history."

"I've fantasised over you for a few years now, Mom, if only you had said... no, I suppose you couldn't" I said, "So can we have a quickie here, you've got me sooo hard!"

12