USA vs USSR Ch. 01

Story Info
An atypical version of the old USA/USSR rivalry.
1.4k words
3.55
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An idea came to me (rather randomly) and this is the result of that idea. If there is enough interest, I will be continuing this story.

As a disclaimer, this story is not in anyway intended to offend or reflect the actions of real life people, the United States or the former Soviet Union. As always, all characters are above the age of eighteen.

All comments are welcome, but if your going to give a negative comment, please try to make it constructive.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the story.

----

As head of recruitment for the Universal Sex Agency (USA), it was the job of Jay Martin to ensure that all prospective assets were of the highest possible standard. As such, he looked upon the young woman before him with great interest. She had a slim figure with breasts that were slightly larger than average. Her fiery red hair hung loose behind a smooth, enchanting face from within which her beautiful, green eyes looked back at him.

He reluctantly tore his eyes away from her to look down at the name on the sheet in front of him.

"Julia Evans?" he asked as he looked back up at her and noticed the delicate softness of her lips.

"Yes sir."

Her voice was confident and had no hint of nervousness. It was a good sign.

"Why do you want to join the USA?" he asked her.

"I love sex and I wish only to serve in accordance with my passion. There is nowhere better to do so than here."

Jay nodded his head in understanding. It was one of the most common reasons that women joined the association. He looked back down at the notes before looking her over once again.

"Your aptitude marks are very remarkable and my colleagues where greatly impressed with your abilities."

"Does that mean I've got the job?" she asked as her eyes flashed wild with excitement.

"No," he said simply, causing a frown to appear on her otherwise angelic face. "There is one last hurdle that you will need to pass. You see, I cannot hire you based solely on the word of my colleagues."

"I assure you sir. I am good at what I do. You will not be disappointed if you hire me," she said confidently. She batted her eyelashes at him but he was smart to her attempts to win him over. She wasn't the first to have tried it.

"Your assurances mean little to me. I will need evidence of your claim to know if you are suitable for the job. Can you offer any?"

"Well, I starred in a video once. I'm sure I could get my hands on it."

"No, it would take too long. I think I will have to carry out a personal examination," he said with a slight smile. He was going to enjoy testing her abilities.

A smile of understanding crossed Julia's face. His solution was so obvious and favourable that she was surprised she hadn't thought of it. Slowly, she began to strip the few garments that she had on, enjoying the unending attention his eyes paid to her.

First she removed her T-shirt, freeing her breasts from their only confinement, and bent over forwards as she placed it at her feet. In doing so, she gave him a clear view of her breasts that was sure to feed his fantasies for some time to come. Next, her hand reached for the button on her jeans. Her hips swayed slightly, as if she were dancing to silent music, as she pulled the jeans down, leaving only her panties between her and total nudity. As her hand slid down her body from her breasts, it was obvious that her panties had a wet spot. When she finally removed them, Jay let out a sigh at the sight of her pussy which was shaven except for a thin landing strip of red hair.

As soon as she was in reach, he grabbed one of her magnificent breasts and enjoyed the softness of her skin as his hand rubbed around it. His mouth descended to the nipple and a moan of pleasure left her mouth as his other hand dropped to finger her soaking wet pussy.

She took his head in her hands and tilted it upwards before laying a kiss on his lips. She then pushed him back into his chair as she descended towards his groin. Within two seconds she had his hard, thick cock free of his boxers and inside of her mouth. Her tongue slid rapidly around it as she enjoyed the wonderful taste of cock once again. Looking him in the eyes, she began to bop her head slowly and his knees trembled in response to the actions of her skilled mouth.

She quickly bought him to a climax and he unleashed his seed into her mouth with a deep groan. The knowledge of what he'd done filled her with pleasure. There were few things that she loved as much as cum and she savoured the slightly salty taste for a few moments before swallowing it.

She milked his cock for all it could give her before releasing him from her mouth. She had assumed that this would be enough evidence for him, but she was wrong. She smiled in happiness when he made it clear that he wanted to fuck her and took his cock back into her mouth in order to restore his hardness.

Her pussy juices soaked his legs as she mounted him and placed his cock at the entrance of her waiting pussy. He watched her face explode into pleasure as she lowered herself onto his shaft and a gasp left his mouth as the tightness of her pussy enveloped his thick cock.

Julia quickly descended once more, pushing him hard and fast into the depths of her pussy. She let out a sharp moan of pure bliss as she felt herself full of cock once again. The rolling of his eyes told her that he was experiencing the same overwhelming pleasure and she began to rise up his shaft quickly - the sooner she rose, the sooner she could fall back onto his cock and get hit by another surge of pleasure.

Such a surge was not long in the coming and, as Jay's cock filled her pussy for the fifth time, an orgasm passed through her body. It left her face redder than her hair and her pussy hungering for another.

Three minutes later and she was beginning to slow down. Tiredness and the experience of multiple small orgasms meant that it was not possible for her to maintain the fast pace of the start. As Julia's body practically ground to a halt, Jay picked her up and placed her on the chair where he had once been. Raising her leg to his shoulder, he thrust back into her tight pussy with a groan.

It was lucky that Julia's pussy was so wet, because otherwise Jay would have got friction burns on his cock with the pace at which he was thrusting into her. He was hell bent on reaching his climax as quickly as possible. It didn't take long at such a pace for him to meet it and when he did, he almost fainted from the pleasure. As his cock fired his warm cum into Julia's pussy, she let out a gasp and began to orgasm once again.

When Julia's pussy finally stopped convulsing around his cock, Jay pulled out of her. Looking down at the young woman in his chair he could not help but smile. She had passed with flying colours and he knew she would go far in the United Sex Association. He reached for his pen and signed his name on the recruitment form.

A few minutes later and Julia was once again dressed. She was standing in front of Jay with a very satisfied smile on her face. Jay looked up at her and returned the smile.

"Welcome to the USA Miss Evans. I've had a mission come in from the top, if you're interested."

"Thank you Mr Martin. Tell me the details."

"It came to our attention early this morning that an agent from the United Sex Society Reborn, more commonly known as the USSR, has come to the city. Your mission is simple. Find the agent and use any means at your disposal to find out why he is here. Do you have any questions?"

"So I simply have to find this guy and fuck his brains out?"

"Yes. But you must ensure you find out why he is here. That is of the upmost importance. Do you accept this mission?"

"Yes, I accept."