Use Your Imagination

Story Info
Elsie & Connor experiment with spanking & handcuffs.
4.9k words
4.66
53.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers

This story is dedicated to Elsie Grey, a dear friend and a very talented writer, both for her support and for supplying the very fertile plot-bunny that inspired this story.

I am considering creating more stories with Elsie and Connor in, so if you liked this one, then the best way to convince me to write more is to send me feedback and to vote. I am a confidence writer – so the more mail you send me, the more I'll write.

If you like this story, then you'd probably enjoy Seducing Dawn or The Training Ch 3 (chain story). If you have any suggestions, requests or marriage proposals, I can always be contacted at the address in my profile. Hope you enjoy.

* * *

Messenger: Conversation - Elsie66 (elsie66maple), The Great and Mighty Connor (connor217.hsfc)

The Great and Mighty Connor says: So ar you gonna tell me then
The Great and Mighty Connor says: Or are oyu gonna leave me in suspense?
Elsie66 says: I cant say it!
Elsie66 says: you have to guess
The Great and Mighty Connor says: Hmmm….
The Great and Mighty Connor says: Well you told me about the handcuffs and ropes thing
Elsie66 says: When did I tell you that!!!
The Great and Mighty Connor says: A couple of nights ago. I think you were kinda drunk.
Elsie66 says: omg!!! You won't tell anyone else will u?
The Great and Mighty Connor says: Course not. Youve got too much blackmail material on me.
The Great and Mighty Connor says: I've met some people who were into restraints on Literotica.
The Great and Mighty Connor says: And most of them liked things like… spanking?
The Great and Mighty Connor says: and punishment
The Great and Mighty Connor says: Am I getting close?
Elsie66 says:
Elsie66 says: You're right on it
Elsie66 says: God, I've gone bright red.
Elsie66 says: And you're not saying anything
Elsie66 says: Are you okay?
The Great and Mighty Connor says: Yeah I'm okay
The Great and Mighty Connor says: Just thinking
Elsie66 says: Its not too weird is it?
Elsie66 says: I've never told anyone before.
Elsie66 says: It's okay if you're not interested in that kind of thing.
Elsie66 says: I like the stuff we do already
The Great and Mighty Connor says: No its not werid.
Elsie66 says: Then why aren't you saying anything?
The Great and Mighty Connor says: I'm just thinking.

* * *

Elsie ran a hand through her hair as she waited for Connor to answer the doorbell, checking herself over in the dull reflection in the smoked glass door. She looked just as flawless as she was when she'd checked five minutes ago and five minutes before that. Her long blonde hair curled in fetching waves and she pushed a stray lock back into position.

The butterflies in her stomach began fluttering their wings again and Elsie glanced at her reflection again to check that everything was perfect. This was the first time she'd felt this way since she'd starting going out with Connor. Her online confession the night before had been totally unplanned and more than a little unnerving. Connor's reaction hadn't helped much. He'd gone very quiet, claiming he was 'just thinking.' Elsie shivered, trying not to entertain the thought that she'd scared him off. They'd been together for nearly two years now and she'd got comfortable with telling him whatever popped into her head. Connor was fairly open-minded, but Elsie really wasn't sure if she hadn't pushed him too far.

Elsie looked down at her outfit with a rueful smile. Her black top revealed a good amount of cleavage and her denim mini-skirt would give Connor something to look at. It was an outfit chosen out of insecurity, she knew, but she hoped it would also serve to distract Connor from her confession. Right now she wanted nothing more than for it to be completely forgotten. The last thing she needed was for the most important person in her life to be freaked out by a silly fantasy.

Finally Connor opened the door. His dark hair flopped over his forehead in a dishevelled fashion and his t-shirt and jeans made her feel suddenly very overdressed. The butterflies multiplied and it was all she could do to keep panic from overwhelming her. She offered an uncertain smile.

Connor smiled back, stretching out an arm to draw her inside for a kiss. Elsie melted gratefully into his arms, luxuriating in the reassuring comfort of his arms and the warmth of his lips. This was her favourite place to be.

They broke and Connor looked at her from head to toe, a wicked smile curving across his face. Elsie felt the butterflies melt away. "You like?" she asked, spreading her arms and twirling.

Connor's smile broadened further and Elsie felt the butterflies melt away. "Hell yeah, I like." The soft burr of his voice made Elsie shiver again, but this time not through nerves. She drew closer and pressed her lips against his, enjoying the rough burr of his stubble against her skin.

His tongue slid across her lips and Elsie felt a warmth spread through the pit of her stomach as his hands pushed up the back of her top to touch her back, fingertips brushing over the base of her spine. She pressed closer to him, feeling her body react to his closeness.

After a minute, he broke the kiss and looked at her. Elsie collected herself and looked up at him with a worried look on her face. "What's wrong?"

He gave her a sheepish grin. "The dinner's gonna burn."

"Oh fuck dinner." She moved closer to him again, a rush of heat flooding through her body as she crushed herself against him, radiating out from her centre. She could feel his penis stiffen even through his jeans and she pressed tighter, a wicked smile on her face. "I want dessert."

He smiled and for a second he held her closer still. Then he released her. "Dessert is gonna have to wait. I've gotta take a shower first; I lost track of time and completely failed to get ready."

It was hard for Elsie to keep her disappointment from her face. "So what have you been doing then?"

Connor flashed her a smile. "Oh, things. Surprise things."

"Surprise? What surprise?"

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you?" Connor smiled at Elsie's pout. "I'll just be two secs. There's wine in the living room."

Still pouting, Elsie walked into the living room and nearly walked into Connor's punching bag that was sitting, detached from its ceiling hook, in the doorway. "Bloody thing," she muttered as she edged around it to get to the settee. Connor had bought it on a whim without a thought of whether it'd fit in his flat, just like the table-football, the pinball machine and the miniature fridge-freezer that cluttered up his place. Whenever anything wasn't in use, it got shuffled around to wherever was least in the way. Elsie smiled. She liked the punching bag; she could remember a couple of good times that had happened after watching him box topless. For moments like that, she could forgive Connor anything.

She glanced around the living room. Aside from the punching bag, the room was relatively free of clutter; something of a novelty for Connor's living room. It was furnished only with two settees and a small coffee table, on which was an open bottle of red wine and two glasses. The walls were a uniform white, but were punctuated by several paintings, some by Connor himself. The ceiling hook and chain that the punching bag hung from were still attached and Elsie guessed that he'd probably been working out earlier that day.

Elsie sank down onto one of the settees and helped herself to some wine as she listened to Connor clattering about upstairs. There was something strangely comforting about the eclectic style of Connor's house, full of half-built furniture and deconstructed electronics. He managed to make a living out of the things he built, although Elsie wasn't quite sure how. Painter, sculptor, engineer and writer. Elsie blushed as she thought about some of his writing that she'd read.

That was the problem up front though. She already knew Connor's sexual characteristics; they were there in black and white in any one of his erotic stories. Straight-laced, straight-forward and straight as a die. Elsie put her head in her hands. How could she have been so stupid as to tell him about her fantasy? She'd known already that it wouldn't interest him; the only time she'd even hinted at a hypothetical situation, he'd mumbled something about never being able to hurt someone he was in a relationship with. Now she'd gone and blurted it out. Connor probably thought she was some kind of a freak. No wonder he'd run away upstairs rather than take her up on her offer of 'dessert.'

"Penny for them?" Connor was standing in the doorway watching her, his hair still wet from the shower, a towel in his hand.

"I… I was just thinking," Elsie stammered.

Connor ran the towel over his hair again and tossed it away, then sat down next to her. "Didn't look like good thoughts." He stretched out an arm to touch her shoulder. "Anything you wanna talk about?"

Elsie shook her head dumbly, unable to even think of forcing the words out. It was just too embarrassing. Connor leant forward to grab the wine and topped up her glass as well as pouring one for himself. "Is it about the spanking thing?" he asked.

Elsie's blush was answer enough and Connor couldn't help a smile creep across his face. "Awww, hun. Have you been stressing about what I was gonna think?"

A tear gathered at the corner of Elsie's eye as she looked up and nodded. Connor wrapped his arms around her in a bearhug. "Hey, come on, don't be upset. I told you, I'm okay with it. It's part of who you are and it's part of what makes you sexy."

"But it's weird!" Elsie protested. Connor shook his head vehemently.

"It's not weird; it's sexy as hell that you think about these things. And to be honest, it kinda turns me on to think about doing that with you."

Elsie's tears dried in an instant and she looked up at Connor in astonishment. Her hand was resting on his trouser leg and she was suddenly aware of a shifting in the material. She looked down to see a sizeable bulge at his crotch. A wicked grin spread across her face. "And what exactly were you planning on doing with that?"

Connor's hand ran down her bare arm before sliding onto her side, rucking up the base of her top so that his fingers could touch her. "That, is what happens every time I think about your little confession." He pushed her shirt further up, his hand exploring more of her skin. "I decided to do a little research on Lit, and the things I read there just made me want to do everything with you."

They kissed, hungrily seeking each other's lips. Elsie pulled at the buttons of his shirt, placing her hands inside to rest on his smooth chest, her body shaking from the thought that Connor shared her fantasy. The idea of him spanking her was making her wet already and she kissed him even more fervently, feverish in her desire for him.

Connor pulled her to her feet and kissed her again, his hands winding round her, wandering over her back, then moving down to squeeze her arse. Suddenly his hand moved away and slapped down with a crack. The sharp sting and rush of heat flooded through her body, scorching tingles radiating out from just below her clit, and Elsie trembled, a gasp breaking from her lips. She felt warm, and brazen and sexy. Her hands grabbed at his shirt, ripping a button to tear it off him, so she could feel more of his skin.

He took the bottom of her top and she lifted her arms up so he could undress her. Connor pulled it up over her head, using one hand to hold it at her wrists, pinning them together above her head and kissed her again. Elsie ground herself against him, feeling the tingling increase. The feeling of captivity and restraint gave her another rush of warm wetness and she felt a deep, animal need to have him inside her. She wanted to rip off his trousers and her skirt and straddle him, but Connor's hold prevented her from moving her hands at all. Her breathing was coming in gasps now and her chest heaved in the constraints of her low-cut balconette bra.

Suddenly, she could feel cool metal touching her wrists and she looked up to see Connor attach one bracelet of a pair of handcuffs to her wrist. He threaded the second bracelet through the chain hanging from the ceiling and clicked it shut around her other wrist, leaving her arms imprisoned above her head.

Elsie gasped. She'd been taken completely unawares by his slick movement and before she'd realised what was happening, her hands had been bound. Connor was smiling, the grin lighting up his face as his hand reached out to touch her side, stroking the sensitive skin of her curves. His hand travelled up, over her smooth skin of her belly to caress her breasts through her bra. Elsie groaned softly; Connor's leonine movements to restrain her had been so masterful, more than she ever could've believed possible – her sweet and sensitive boyfriend transformed into a sexy man who was in complete control of her situation.

Connor's hand moved to cup her cheek, drawing her gaze to him. "So, have you been a good girl?" His other hand coursed up and down the side of her body, sliding smoothly over her curves and down to her hips. Fingers toyed with the catch of her skirt before flicking it open, and he circled around her, fingers trailing along the line of her hips as her skirt slid to the ground. "Well, have you?"

Before she could answer, his hand whipped out, smacking against her arse cheek. The whip crack made Elsie jump and her heart raced as she struggled to control her excitement. Her mind emptied of any thought aside from the need for him to do that again.

His hand arced around again, thumping into her arse and a long drawn out groan escaped Elsie's lips. Connor circled around her again, his fingers skimming over her hipbones to brush against the top of her lacy French knickers. "Well, have you?" he repeated.

Elsie didn't reply; her body was trembling with the force of her arousal and just the thought of another smack was making her knees weak. Oh how badly she needed him to touch her, to hold her, to fuck her, anything but the teasing touch of his fingertips.
Connor pulled away completely, stepping back to stand in front of her. "You're not answering my question."

"Come… come back." Elsie was struggling to keep her breathing even; goddamn him, she needed him, right here and right now. She could feel heat radiating from her body and a pleasant throbbing had begun to centre around her clit, fuelled by the tingle from her arse. Her hands tugged uselessly against their restraints.

"Have you been a good girl?"

"No!" she cried, seizing the right answer. "No! You have to come over here and punish me! Please. Please, I need you."

Connor started circling around her again, not saying a word, a maddening half-smile curving across his face as he paced very deliberately, never taking his eyes from her body. Elsie shuddered, imagining his eyes roving all over her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a blur of motion and his hand cracked into her buttocks again, stinging a glorious pain across her, before striking again, harder this time. She whimpered as his hand came down again, the 'Oh' forced out of her mouth by sheer overwhelming sensation. Her pussy was throbbing against the lace of her panties and her hands pulled against the handcuffs, her body lusting after touch. It was no good; she was completely under Connor's control. The cool draft of air in the room coursed across her scorching skin and her nipples hardened further still as Connor smacked her again, spreading the delicious warmth.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhh god." Elsie's cries filled the room, separated only by the rhythmic cracks of Connor's hand against her buttocks. The pain stung her, sending tendrils of heat threading up her back and into the pit of her stomach. Her nipples brushed against the lace of her bra as she writhed, her breasts rising and falling with her gasping breathing.

Connor's hand wound around her body and she could feel him press up close behind her, his bare chest pressing against her back and his swollen penis pressing against her arse cheeks through his trousers. Fingertips dragged across her belly and down to the hem of her panties. Elsie squirmed, trying to move her hips so he'd touch her, but his fingertips moved deftly, avoiding her movements.

His other arm wrapped around her waist, holding her back against him and Elsie watched his finger wending their way around the edge of her panties, trailing tantalisingly towards her pussy, but stopping just short. Every time he moved, Elsie tried to will him to stop teasing her, stop torturing her, to touch her properly, but his fingers continued circling, moving just close enough to make her body shudder with expectation before sliding away to torment her again.

Sharp gasps and whimpers punctuated her breathing and she could feel Connor pressing close behind her, his arousal obvious, even through her trousers. His fingertip brushed over her pussy, just a feathertouch enough to make her knees go weak. "Please. Pleeease," she gasped.

Connor's lips brushed against her ear and he murmured, "Please do what?"

"Please," Elsie begged again, her hips pushing against his restraining arm in search of less ephemeral contact. "Please, I…I need you to touch me."

His finger wavered, just close enough to her quim that she could feel its presence. Her entire body lusted for his touch. "Say it again," his voice rasped in her ear.

"T…touch me. Please. I need you to make… I need you to make me come." As she spoke, Elsie could feel him squeeze closer to her back, holding her tighter against him. His fingertip brushed against her panties and Elsie cried out as it pressed against her clit, sliding over the damp lace.

Connor's arm moved from her waist, gliding up her body to caress her chest and throat, tilting her head back so her could kiss at the base of her throat, nipping and sucking at the sensitive flesh. Down below, his fingers slid inside her panties and the sensation of bare skin against her pussy was almost too much for Elsie to take. His touch slipped across her lips, sliding up and down very slowly, his thumb brushing over her clit with every movement.

Surge after surge of sensation rushed through Elsie: the tingling soreness in her buttocks, the whisper of lace across her hard nipples, the sharp sting as Connor nipped at her neck, all of it surrounded and enhanced by the exquisite torture that his hand was giving her. Each rush of pleasure built inexorably, swelling greater and greater before crashing through her body like waves on a cliff face. His fingers were pushing at her now, his thumb still brushing her clit, and she could feel her pussy pulsing against his fingers. Wordless moans of ecstasy flew unfettered from her lips and she could feel another wave growing, swelling larger than any before till it seemed to take over her body, every cell crying out for release.

Then it broke and her orgasm crashed over her.

When she'd recovered her senses, Elsie opened her eyes to see Connor standing in front of her, now clad only in his boxers, which were tenting out considerably. Although his ministrations had taken the frenzied edge from her lust, Elsie still couldn't held her gaze from being drawn to the gap at the flies, where she could see an exciting amount of flesh. She pulled at the handcuffs, her hands automatically trying to reach for him.

Connor stepped forward, using one hand to hold her wrists together and the other on the small of her back to pull her close to him. The sheer brass of his actions made her tingle; it was another physical expression of the control he had over her. She wriggled against his hands, thrilling in the way that his grip tightened, pinning her tighter.

TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers
12